More Nasty Critters Legendary Edition

HELLO HELP PLEASE, I followed all the instructions to update from mnc 9.3 to More Nasty Critters: SLAL Edition v11.3, everything works fine, but the animations that More Nasty Critters v11.3 brings do not appear in the game, there is no animation, any solution?

1 minute ago, javalava said:

HELLO HELP PLEASE, I followed all the instructions to update from mnc 9.3 to More Nasty Critters: SLAL Edition v11.3, everything works fine, but the animations that More Nasty Critters v11.3 brings do not appear in the game, there is no animation, any solution?

Clear SL's animation registry and re-register all animations.

16 minutes ago, CGi said:

Borrar el registro de animación de SL y volver a registrar todas las animaciones.

I followed all the instructions, Rebuild Animation Registry" "Reload JSON". "Enable All" and "Register Animations". I just do not see the animations, but FNIS recognizes them

Though I'd make a suggestion on an additional new lands mod that I think would benefit greatly from having its races added to MNC (and a good expansion-style mod for those looking for one).  Not really a personal request as I'll probably finish the mod fairly soon, but for future users.

The Republic of Maslea - https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/87681

I've been quite enjoying the mod so far, and it has been more extensive than I expected (especially for an installment mod).  There voice acting is in french and fairly limited, but so far I've gotten a lot of play out of the story/sidequests and have no idea how much more there is to play.  The creatures unfortunately have unique races, but there are some interesting ones like female Arachne, Daedroths, Zombies and blue fish-people called Maorbetx.  It also has a selection of unique-race animals like pigs (pretty sure cow skeleton, unfortunately), slender horses, panthers/tigers ect.

4 minutes ago, ptmc2112 said:

I would like to point out that in hentai creatures mod, the Hentai Mudcrab and Hentai Wraith spell tomes cannot be obtained via Belethor or the mcm option of dumping spells on the player, unless console or Add Item Menu is used.

that's on purpose, they have major problems with using custom/new animations, so for now they are hidden until fixes can be found.

2 minutes ago, Hero529 said:

is there any possibility for a Moonlight Tales Compatibility patch in the future?

Moonlight Tales and Creature Framework conflict with each other, they both try to change the werewolf mesh at the same time.

38 minutes ago, Hero529 said:

So there can't be an addon that changes the code of each to work together in some way?

don't ask me, i'm not a scripter.

most people turn off the werewolves in CF and use SOS to deal with it, others turn off the werewolf skin/eye settings in MLT, and some even edit the MLT meshes directly.

I'm sorry if this has been answered already, but a number of More Nasty Critters animations refuse to register. When I go to its category in SL Animation Loader, animations such as the ones for female werewolves say "Registered: False" despite being checked.
Why is this happening and what can I do to fix it?

I've tried disabling everything all animations, rebuilding the sexlab registry, reapplying/reloading settings but it always remains the same.

3 hours ago, DragonLover271 said:

I'm sorry if this has been answered already, but a number of More Nasty Critters animations refuse to register. When I go to its category in SL Animation Loader, animations such as the ones for female werewolves say "Registered: False" despite being checked.
Why is this happening and what can I do to fix it?

I've tried disabling everything all animations, rebuilding the sexlab registry, reapplying/reloading settings but it always remains the same.

are you sure your not over the animation limit?

and:

5. make sure you have "Allow Creature Animation" checked in SexLab's MCM settings.

6. turn off "Match Creature Gender" in sexlab's MCM settings, if this setting is enabled some animations won't play.

I've already got the Sexlab settings as they should be, and removed a lot of animation packs from my game. I'm still getting the same results.
I've currently got 524 animations in the Sexlab Animation Loader, and I'm using the latest FNIS.

Update:

It also says there are 24 animations to register still. Going to try getting rid of more so it drops below 500.

Update 2: It seems to have something to do with a limit of 500, but I suppose it only counts SLAL animations and not other things considering FNIS is supposed to be able to handle more than that. I don't really have any other mods that affect animations unless it's counting the base game stuff.

I have been experiencing problems with foxes not animating lately. I've done all the disable,rebuild,reload json,enable,register, steps, a number of times,without it helping. My animation count is below 500. When  I hit a fox with the sexlab matchmaker spell,it fizzles,and the console says the stats are empty. Wolves and dogs work fine. Doesn't the fox use same animations as dogs and wolves? Did someone remove the fox tag from the canine animations or something? In creature framework,it lists MNC animations for the fox.   

Ok,I've experimented for awhile,and finally got the fox to work,but some other things stopped working. I reset and reregistered everything,and got those other things working again,but the fox stopped working. It's almost like something unregistered the foxes functionality,even after I got it working again. 

Hey,so if Immersive Creatures's(some of the giants with new appearance for example) dont have "stuff" it means MNC is incompatible,yes?

No patch anywhere ? :)

And... when HentaiCreatures_MNCv###.7z: is installed it should simply add new magic spells like MachMaker adds for example?

If yes then i could not get that to work,no new spells was added:/ But HentaiCreatures MCM is added.

On 8/26/2018 at 11:45 PM, denk21 said:

I have been experiencing problems with foxes not animating lately. I've done all the disable,rebuild,reload json,enable,register, steps, a number of times,without it helping. My animation count is below 500. When  I hit a fox with the sexlab matchmaker spell,it fizzles,and the console says the stats are empty. Wolves and dogs work fine. Doesn't the fox use same animations as dogs and wolves? Did someone remove the fox tag from the canine animations or something? In creature framework,it lists MNC animations for the fox.   

foxes are registered as foxes now, not wolves.

creature framework has nothing to do with animations.

6 hours ago, ILOV3THISGAM3 said:

Hey,so if Immersive Creatures's(some of the giants with new appearance for example) dont have "stuff" it means MNC is incompatible,yes?

No patch anywhere ? :)

And... when HentaiCreatures_MNCv###.7z: is installed it should simply add new magic spells like MachMaker adds for example?

If yes then i could not get that to work,no new spells was added:/ But HentaiCreatures MCM is added.

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/1889-bad-dogs-immersive-creatures-sic-addon/

there is a setting in the mcm called "dump spells", turn it on.