More Nasty Critters Legendary Edition

1 hour ago, coms77 said:

Yup, 506 creature animations.

I was having trouble with my heavily modded game saves becoming corrupted (slowly and imperceptibly)  When I dropped my SL anims to under 400 (hard to pick and choose) I have had a stable game for months and months now (day 2425 and finished with most of the huge add on mods)  500 is the right number - I use that xxl finis so I get to pick which of the thousand(s) of anims to load.

Since nowadays Sexlab could reach FNIS and array limits easily I would like to place a feature request:

Please provide the possibility to exclude races in installer - maybe you can create creature classes like "Animals", "Monsters", "HumanLikeMonsters"

Spoiler
10 minutes ago, zaira said:

Since nowadays Sexlab could reach FNIS and array limits easily I would like to place a feature request:

Please provide the possibility to exclude races in installer - maybe you can create creature classes like "Animals", "Monsters", "HumanLikeMonsters"

I think I like where this is going but functionally is it possible? More traditionally this would be done by splitting the mod into "packs" that would allow the choice but only in groups. However, if those "groups" were to follow the general lines of what zaira was suggesting couldn't you achieve the same thing in that manner?

14 hours ago, zaira said:

14 hours ago, Psalam said:

I think I like where this is going but functionally is it possible? More traditionally this would be done by splitting the mod into "packs" that would allow the choice but only in groups. However, if those "groups" were to follow the general lines of what zaira was suggesting couldn't you achieve the same thing in that manner?

splitting up the pack is possible, but there are problems with doing so:

1. it would cause duplicated animation files for anyone that manually installed the mod (it would be like v9.3 to v10 all over again).

2. it could mess up any mods that call on the animations by name (like when i converted it to SLAL in the first place).

3. SkyUI has a limit on how many menus you can have, so more SLAL menus could be a problem if your near that limit.

so the question is: is it really worth the hassle that it could possibly cause?

Spoiler
4 minutes ago, MadMansGun said:

1. it would cause duplicated animation files for anyone that manually installed the mod (it would be like v9.3 to v10 all over again).

2. it could mess up any mods that call on the animations my name (like when i converted it to SLAL in the first place).

3. SkyUI has a limit on how many menus you can have, so more SLAL menus could be a problem if your near that limit.

I have no desire to get anyone's goat but you are well aware of THE problem. There are a finite number of animations possible with FNIS so everyone has to make hard choices as to what to include and what to leave out. It would be helped considerably if there were not so many duplicate animations (I recently discovered that 7% of all my animations are duplicates). That is NOT the fault of this mod - the duplicates run between DD and ZAP (no surprise) and between those two and SexLab (that was a shocker to me). But I digress.

It is because the number is finite that we need ways to "tighten our belts" and come up with ways that will allow us to use those animation slots in the most efficient possible way. I applaud Zaira for taking the initiative to suggest a way forward. I frankly admit that I don't have the skills to do it. I just hope someone does before I find a set of animations that "I can't live without" only to find that I can't start my game because I've exceeded the limit.

I think the idea of having MNC do some installer-based animation selection is a good one, but I'm not 100% sure it would be worth the time it would take you to do (and the technical issues users may have, even if the package is perfect and it is all end-user mistakes).

Some thoughts on the problems you mentioned.

6 hours ago, MadMansGun said:

Truth - altho IMO it is up to users to know what and how they've installed things in their games and shouldn't be a big concern on your end.

2. it could mess up any mods that call on the animations my name (like when i converted it to SLAL in the first place).

Truth if the names needed to be changed.  I'm not sure that would be required however, since you'd just be changing which pack an animation comes from (and removing the old version of that pack.

Possibly a really big issue, especially if other mods start offering lots of mini-SLAL packs.  SLAL is already unreliable at activating all animations in one go in my load order, and I find I usually have to manually navigate to a few packs and hit the "register" button from that screen to properly have all my animations register after a full registry reset.

Up to you - I think it would be a good thing overall, but I'm not sure it would be worth your effort and the technical issues people would inevitably have.  Power modders can probably already retrofit MNC to have less animations if absolutely necessary, but I think other mods like ZAP/FNIS Sexy Moves and Sexlab's base animations are probably more worthy of attention in that case.  I have a feeling most users would just "install everything" anyway so that they have some animations for every critter. 

However, since MNC doesn't typically update with new animations, it might be something worth doing once and then you'd not have to update that portion of the mod often (and updates to the core mods/scripts/race lists ect could be offered as simple patches to use ontop of the main "installer").

On 5/30/2017 at 11:53 AM, MadMansGun said:

that would be all of them.

I believe he means that only while MNC is using the horse for an animation is it invisible.  If you ride the horse normally afterwards, they are visible again.

As much detail as I can give about this problem for me is here:

I am hoping to soon add a link to a .rar archive of my MO folders.  This will be a brute force method of reproducing the problem :)

4 hours ago, lazarwolfe said:

I believe he means that only while MNC is using the horse for an animation is it invisible.  If you ride the horse normally afterwards, they are visible again.

As much detail as I can give about this problem for me is here:

Horses going invisible during animations probably means you have some horse mods installed, especially ones that change horse appearance or add armor/fur colours.  If disabling creature arousal swapping in Creature Features (for both arousal and during sex) keeps them from going invisible during a sex scene, it is definitely the case that a horse mod you have is interfering with CF swapping the normal mesh for the aroused one and causing the swap to turn your horse invisible (missing/broken mesh).

I don't know all the horse mods off the top of my head to find them in your load order, but that's where I'd start looking.  Ridingstyles2 could also be a culprit, and I haven't tried it myself yet.  For testing you could just disable your horse mods temporarily and see if horses get aroused properly and stay visible, then look to see if there is a patch for your mods in the Mod Compatibility Kits download file.

12 hours ago, NatibusAmator said:

Hey, sorry to bother with this since it's not your mod, buy can you make version 10.4 available for download? All-in-one HDT animated pussy interacts with MNC to add collision physics to creatures, and it seems to be compatible with 10.4 specifically unless I've made some unknown user error.

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2431-naturalistic-hdt-and-beast-hdt/

and v10 can be found on MNC's google drive download link.

On 9/1/2018 at 11:14 AM, MadMansGun said:

Lack of CF mesh application also happens when SLW is removed. Race is vanilla Nord, male or female. 

Running

. Horny Werewolves 2.4 

. Herm no patch

Removing herm causes CF to work correctly for males.

Seems like something in herm is breaking it.

Any idea what else I can check?

Thanks!

2 minutes ago, 7osisg4d said:

Lack of CF mesh application also happens when SLW is removed. Race is vanilla Nord, male or female. 

Running

. Horny Werewolves 2.4 

. Herm no patch

Removing herm causes CF to work correctly for males.

Seems like something in herm is breaking it.

Any idea what else I can check?

Thanks!

check the creatures.d folder to see if there are any outdated json files in there or files from removed mods.

if there are remove them and do:

Aroused mesh not getting applied during animations:
go to the Creature Framework MCM and click on "Re-register all mods", then unpause the game and Wait a Minute.
note: if you have SexLab Aroused fully installed you may need to lower the "Arousal threshold" setting in the Creature Framework MCM.

On 9/3/2018 at 6:57 PM, MadMansGun said:

check the creatures.d folder to see if there are any outdated json files in there or files from removed mods.

if there are remove them and do:

To clarify,

With Horny Werewolves 2.4 and Herm installed,

Lack of CF mesh application happens via error:

[CF][Creature Apply] Not activating ["player" [Actor < (000000014)>]]; creature isn't registered; race=["Werewolf" [Race <WerewolfBeastRace (000CDD84)>]] skin ["" [Armor < (96005AC0)>]]

Removing Herm resolves this issue. Happens when/without SLW . Race is vanilla Nord, male or female. 

Could the above json files be causing this error?  I could reinstall all the creatures too just in case?

Thanks!

16 hours ago, 7osisg4d said:

To clarify,

With Horny Werewolves 2.4 and Herm installed,

Lack of CF mesh application happens via error:

[CF][Creature Apply] Not activating ["player" [Actor < (000000014)>]]; creature isn't registered; race=["Werewolf" [Race <WerewolfBeastRace (000CDD84)>]] skin ["" [Armor < (96005AC0)>]]

Removing Herm resolves this issue. Happens when/without SLW . Race is vanilla Nord, male or female. 

Could the above json files be causing this error?  I could reinstall all the creatures too just in case?

Thanks!

change 00000007 's worn armor to ##005AC2 instead of ##005AC0

Ok, so I just updated my copy of MNCSLAL (from 11.1). I also downloaded Billyy's new pack and went to try out the new stuff.  When I got to Mammoth, something weird happened...and by weird I mean nothing at all. I tried to hit it with one of the MatchMaker spells and it just fizzled like when you hit a kid with it. I've actually got several Mammoth anims, and they worked before but now I get nothing.

Any ideas?

4 hours ago, Shaddranat said:

Ok, so I just updated my copy of MNCSLAL (from 11.1). I also downloaded Billyy's new pack and went to try out the new stuff.  When I got to Mammoth, something weird happened...and by weird I mean nothing at all. I tried to hit it with one of the MatchMaker spells and it just fizzled like when you hit a kid with it. I've actually got several Mammoth anims, and they worked before but now I get nothing.

Any ideas?

make sure your not over SexLab's animation limit, use the count animation button in SLAL's MCM, all numbers should be under 500.

5 hours ago, MadMansGun said:

make sure your not over SexLab's animation limit, use the count animation button in SLAL's MCM, all numbers should be under 500.

Ok, just to be fully sure here, does the combined total have to be under 500, or is it the individual category total that has to be under 500? Because I've got 328 character animations and 465 creature animations; so, you can clearly see that I'm good on individual but not on combined. 

With that said, if it is on individual totals...any other ideas on what might be causing my issue?

8 minutes ago, Shaddranat said:

Ok, just to be fully sure here, does the combined total have to be under 500, or is it the individual category total that has to be under 500? Because I've got 328 character animations and 465 creature animations; so, you can clearly see that I'm good on individual but not on combined. 

With that said, if it is on individual totals...any other ideas on what might be causing my issue?

that's fine, try this:

8. you may need to reload the animations, go to the Animation Loader's MCM and then:
8.1. click on the "Disable All" button.
8.2. click on "Rebuild Animation Registry", then Wait for the message to pop up*.
8.3. click on "Reload JSON".
8.4. click on "Enable All".
8.5. click on "Register Animations", then Wait for the message to pop up*.
*if you like you can press "~" on your keyboard to open the console so you can watch it Register everything, just make sure you close it before you try to click on anything.

but be warned that billyy is reorganizing his SLAL Packs, so that could be causing problems as well.

1 hour ago, MadMansGun said:

that's fine, try this:

but be warned that billyy is reorganizing his SLAL Packs, so that could be causing problems as well.

Ok, that's what needed to happen.  I had figured since I did a fresh install with a new game that it wouldn't need to be done.  Obviously I was mistaken, and apparently had been for some time. When I went through the process it turned out I had well more than 500 creature animations (many of which I had never seen as an option), so I had to do a little picking and choosing, but the chaff has been separated and everything seems to be working fine now.

Thanks for the assistance, MMG!

Hello 

Finaly bought new computer fresh install skyrim mods etc. (is going well for now:) )

I noticed something trying Loot order my mods  always  MoreNastyCritters.esp   going above  Bijin AIO.esp (Bijin NPC Mods)

checked with Tes5edit Bijin AIO.esp  there was something about werewolf and vampire entry (Screenshot) is this cause any damage gameplay with MNC ? or I should delete these entries ? 
Thanks (sorry for poor english and noob question:=) )

Tes5_B_M.jpg

1 hour ago, mehmetbakkal62 said:

Hello 

Finaly bought new computer fresh install skyrim mods etc. (is going well for now:) )

I noticed something trying Loot order my mods  always  MoreNastyCritters.esp   going above  Bijin AIO.esp (Bijin NPC Mods)

checked with Tes5edit Bijin AIO.esp  there was something about werewolf and vampire entry (Screenshot) is this cause any damage gameplay with MNC ? or I should delete these entries ? 
Thanks (sorry for poor english and noob question:=) )

off hand i don't see anything serious / game killing in that screenshot, but i'm not familiar with that mod or know why it's editing the body template flags.

without better information i would keep MoreNastyCritters.esp loading after Bijin AIO.esp.