More Nasty Critters Legendary Edition

What is the thing with spriggans? The animations are made for female NPCs and the spriggan itself is female too. There are many modded male spriggans out thereof course, for example in SIC. The female NPC doesn't get a strap-on although the spriggans for example ride them. Something is wrong here.

I did try the SkyrimPrefs edit.  It doesn't seem to work, and all I can tell is that Skyrim SE doesn't work this way.  The guys on Nexus said that they disabled it for SE, and you have to go through MODS on the start menu.  However, last time I checked, I had to connect to the internet to use that menu. (The only reason I'm talking to you now is because instead of just disconnecting me like a normal ISP, my cable company just blocked the access to the internet, until I pay my late charge, and they didn't factor in Tor proxies lol)

Still trying to find a work around.

BTW: A video response? For me? I feel so special ?

1 hour ago, Mephilis78 said:

and all I can tell is that Skyrim SE doesn't work this way.

my knowledge of SE is limited.

don't, it was the first link that showed up in a search.

I did try the SkyrimPrefs edit.  It doesn't seem to work, and all I can tell is that Skyrim SE doesn't work this way.  The guys on Nexus said that they disabled it for SE, and you have to go through MODS on the start menu.  However, last time I checked, I had to connect to the internet to use that menu. (The only reason I'm talking to you now is because instead of just disconnecting me like a normal ISP, my cable company just blocked the access to the internet, until I pay my late charge, and they didn't factor in Tor proxies lol)

Still trying to find a work around.

If you can't get to the mods menu in SE, you'll have to use a mod manager. I've actually never used that menu, all my mods are enabled/disabled with my mod manager.

If you install one and point it at your SE install, it should just find the files in your data folder and let you tick them to enable them. You shouldn't need to actually install the mods with the mod manager.

18 minutes ago, OrnsteinSmough said:

Hopefully I'm posting in the right place for this, I'm new to LL and adult modding. I am having some trouble with my animations. 9/10 when an animation plays with a female creature (whether I am male/female/futa), My character is always on the receiving end/wrong animation is played(?). An example is if I matchmake with me (male) and a dog (female), the female dog pounds me from behind and I am the receiver.

This only happens with creatures (HumanxHuman animations play correctly). I tried the switch position hotkey but that seems to only work for humans. I have tried your troubleshooting guide on the main page (disabling and reregistering etc.), as well as rerun FNIS and made sure all the correct options are checked in the MCM but nothing seems to work and I am at a loss. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you!

Well, part of the problem there is...technically there isn't one. If the animation is meant for a creature, generally this means the positions of the creature and human actor is predetermined, and switching places is not possible. 

There are animation packs that may have dominant human on creature animations, such as I believe MNC having at least examples for Canines(Wolfs, Dogs, Huskies, Death Hounds, etc), and horses - where they give your PC a blowjob, and an anal animation for both creatures. You may consider using the SexLab Tools mod to easily pick animations. 

3 hours ago, Kuroyami said:

There are animation packs that may have dominant human on creature animations, such as I believe MNC having at least examples for Canines(Wolfs, Dogs, Huskies, Death Hounds, etc), and horses - where they give your PC a blowjob, and an anal animation for both creatures.

your thinking of HCOS there, not MNC.

2 hours ago, OrnsteinSmough said:

with the skeever its a 50/50 whether "ratjob" or "ratonrat" triggers. Is there a way to have only ratjob trigger for my character so that the "broken" ratonrat animation doesnt play?

(that too is HCOS) SexLab was not made to deal with "creature on creature" animations so it plays anything with a matching creature in it, there is no real fix for the problem at this time (disable the animation, or press H and select the right one)

3 hours ago, OrnsteinSmough said:

Do you know of any animation packs, thats not already included by MNC or Sexlab, where its dom human on creature? I am having trouble finding any. Thanks again!

well, there's HCOS but you already have that one.

6 hours ago, fumos said:

Any chance we could get a HC addon for Skyrim Immersive Creatures? I know Bad dog used to have one, but it's not compatible with the MNC SLAL version.

i think he was going to fix that when he starts working on the SSE conversion.

11 minutes ago, ercramer69 said:

Hey MMG, I have a question.  I know you updated the Dog/Fox/Wolf to reflect their race for animation tags, but some animations are tagged Canine.  Are Dog/Fox/Wolf all three recognized by the Canine tag?

"Canines" is for animations that are cross compatible with both "Dogs" & "Wolves"

(but "Foxes" are on there own due to there smaller body size and larger head).

On 11/18/2017 at 3:35 PM, donkeywho said:

If I run through Bleak Falls Barrow with what is a new game, for some reason, just as the point before you free Arvel from the web, the Giant Wounded Spider descends from the ceiling in a great haste and instantly dies.  Whether dead before or after hitting the ground, I know not.

Before starting this game, all draugrs there were invisibble, but now they all look and function fine.  Before, like my spider, jumping to any conclusions as to the cause, has anyone else using the latest MNC incarnations seen any similar behaviour with spiders dying on abseiling from above?

TIA for any responses :grin:

On 11/18/2017 at 10:31 PM, MadMansGun said:

someone else has reported having the same problem, i'm not sure whats going on there.

Going back to this old issue, I encounter it too and it happens with any spider that descends from the ceiling.

Judging by when the spider dies, I'm guessing the spider takes massive fall damage when it touches the floor.

I've been thinking it's due to the ESP changing the height size, although I have no understanding of what's changed in the skeleton and mesh files.

1 minute ago, MadMansGun said:

"Canines" is for animations that are cross compatible with both "Dogs" & "Wolves"

(but "Foxes" are on there own due to there smaller body size and larger head).

Thanks for the quick response, and thank you for all the modding you do.  It is greatly appreciated.

1 hour ago, hylysi said:

Judging by when the spider dies, I'm guessing the spider takes massive fall damage when it touches the floor.

yes it does, and at higher levels they only get injured.

1 hour ago, hylysi said:

I've been thinking it's due to the ESP changing the height size,

definitely related, a "smaller spider" mod on nexus has the same problem.

1 hour ago, hylysi said:

although I have no understanding of what's changed in the skeleton and mesh files.

the esp scales them all to 1.00, and the skeletons set them back to there original size (the root note has been edited)

this was done to stop SexLab from making them all the same size when a animation starts, SexLab can read the race heights but not the rescaled skeletons.

sadly the same trick does not work on the spider traps so far:

creaturespidertrapmarker.nif

frostspiderambush01.nif

and i can't find anything else to edit, the only other thing i can think of is to add a "no fall damage" enchantment to the spider races (but that would make unrelenting force harmless to them)

1 hour ago, hylysi said:

Going back to this old issue, I encounter it too and it happens with any spider that descends from the ceiling.

I've been thinking it's due to the ESP changing the height size, although I have no understanding of what's changed in the skeleton and mesh files.

I've got the same problem, although I don't mind the spider killing itself. The height size was also mentioned on another thread, they said increasing it to 1.4 fixed the problem. Not sure how much that would put the animations out of alignment though if the change was kept.

Two quick questions:

The first is about upgrading the SLAL version of MNC, going from one version to the next of SLAL is as simple as re-registering the animations, correct?  No need for clean saving and all that?

And the second is whether or not you have thought of adding compatibility to Beast Races of Skyrim? 

Hell, there already may be compatibility, I can't remember where I first saw the mod or why I downloaded it.

30 minutes ago, Pronema said:

The first is about upgrading the SLAL version of MNC, going from one version to the next of SLAL is as simple as re-registering the animations, correct?  No need for clean saving and all that?

you don't even need to do that, the animations have not changed for some time now.

33 minutes ago, Pronema said:

And the second is whether or not you have thought of adding compatibility to Beast Races of Skyrim? 

Hell, there already may be compatibility, I can't remember where I first saw the mod or why I downloaded it.

SOS takes care of that.

okay so um, I read that you updated mnc to support a bunch of Mihail's mods? so far I only have seen the penises on the zombies and skinned hounds, but on the zombie horses and werewolves, giant snakes, there was no penis, the undead werewolves and the zombie horse were kinda, disappointing, to not see a penis on, am I doing something incorrectly here?