More Nasty Critters Legendary Edition

So, apparently, This mod on the nexus uses Meshes/textures/assets from MNC (The folders aren't even renamed) and I don't think he is crediting the authors. ? (Kinda got my account blocked by the uploader when I asked in comments)

File credits

Credit to MadMansGun for the original More Nasty Critters Mod, this is a heavily modified version of his mod, still using the original file structure.

8 hours ago, MonVert said:

So, apparently, This mod on the nexus uses Meshes/textures/assets from MNC (The folders aren't even renamed) and I don't think he is crediting the authors. ? (Kinda got my account blocked by the uploader when I asked in comments)

looks like they just ripped off Less Nasty Critters:

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/15040-less-nasty-critters/

Having a issue that uses MNC and was suggested to come here and ask by the author.

Started  anew game and installed Demonic Creatures.  Creatures show up, and they show up in the MNC MCM, but when defeated the creatures have no male packages and it's just dry humping.  He doesn't know why it's not showing up but after looking at my load order he said it might be a long shot that my XPMSE may be to far off.  I can't find anything here as to where in the load order the XPMSE should be.  Any suggestions?  All other creature packages show up except for his

Is my XPMSE too far down the load order?  I use Loot, but I know it doesn't always work to the best

Load Order.txt

42 minutes ago, WCSC said:

Having a issue that uses MNC and was suggested to come here and ask by the author.

Started  anew game and installed Demonic Creatures.  Creatures show up, and they show up in the MNC MCM, but when defeated the creatures have no male packages and it's just dry humping.  He doesn't know why it's not showing up but after looking at my load order he said it might be a long shot that my XPMSE may be to far off.  I can't find anything here as to where in the load order the XPMSE should be.  Any suggestions?  All other creature packages show up except for his

Is my XPMSE too far down the load order?  I use Loot, but I know it doesn't always work to the best

Load Order.txt 4.65 kB · 0 downloads

1. many of Mihail's cratures don't use the stock skeleton file paths, so it does not matter where you put XPMSE because they are not using it anyways.

2. a bad XPMSE install would not stop penises from showing up, it would A: t pose the penis, or B: crash the game if the penis has HDT data linking to nodes that are missing.

3. i'm not familiar with demonic creatures, so i don't even know if it's json (or other files) is setup correctly.

assuming the mod is fine/made right try this:

Aroused mesh not getting/staying applied during animations (a list of things to try):
A. go to the Creature Framework MCM and click on "Re-register all mods", then unpause the game and Wait a Minute.
B. go to the Creature Framework MCM and click on "Clear Creatures"....(and then maybe add "bPreemptivelyUnloadCells=1" to the skyrim.ini file in your save folder, it should go under the "[General]" section)
C. go to the Creature Framework MCM and enable "Force arousal update"
D. go to the Creature Framework MCM and disable "SexLab Aroused integration"
E. try clicking on the uninstall button in CF's MCM, then save & quit and reload the save. (wait for Creature Framework to reinstall and register)
F. click on the uninstall button in CF's MCM, then save & quit, then use a save editor to remove all of Creature Framework's scripts from your save file, then turn off/uninstall MNC & CF's esps, then load the game and save & quit, reinstall/enable MNC but replace CF with the old version.

or try updating to CreatureFramework V2_0_2.7z

11 minutes ago, MadMansGun said:

1. many of Mihail's cratures don't use the stock skeleton file paths, so it does not matter where you put XPMSE because they are not using it anyways.

2. a bad XPMSE install would not stop penises from showing up, it would A: t pose the penis, or B: crash the game if the penis has HDT data linking to nodes that are missing.

3. i'm not familiar with demonic creatures, so i don't even know if it's json (or other files) is setup correctly.

I'll try that, thanks!

On 12/26/2020 at 3:47 PM, MadMansGun said:

Hi MadMansGun, in the future MNC update plan, will you consider restoring the logic of horses to the way before 12.4. 12.5 restricts too many things, such as the model of the original horse must be used to sort the model branches, and the Textures of the original horse must be used. There are many excellent horse model horse mods. I don’t think it should be limited to the original horses. Sorry for my bad English. I hope you can understand what I said.

Question. The "ModCompatibilityKitsForMNCv12_5A" file contains various patches for other mods. I have Immersive Horses (with a pack of 2K textures from KrittaKitty that came with the kit) and Craftable Horse Barding. I have installed a patch for Immersive Horses and textures from KrittaKitty. However, it is not clear about the Craftable Horse Barding patch. There are patches for Horse Armors for Skyrim. Should I put it? Will he work with Craftable Horse Barding? Or should I ditch the Craftable Horse Barding mod?

p.s I'm sorry for the mistakes. English is not my native language.

I'm kind of confused. I thought the point of changing the horse penis logic in v12.5 was to make it globally compatible without having to patch each and every horse mod out there. Yet everyone's complaining that it breaks the horse mods that change the model. Am I missing something here?

1 hour ago, Drift91 said:

I thought the point of changing the horse penis logic in v12.5 was to make it globally compatible without having to patch each and every horse mod out there.

it is.

1 hour ago, Drift91 said:

Yet everyone's complaining that it breaks the horse mods that change the model. Am I missing something here?

yes, a PEBKAC patch.

20 minutes ago, MadMansGun said:

yes, a PEBKAC patch.

Are you absolutely certain that there's nothing wrong with the new Immersive Horses patch? I couldn't get it to work at all and I'm fairly certain I did everything right. Or is it possible it's not compatible with Craftable Horse Barding? Now that I think about it I don't believe I tested with the barding removed, so they might be using the same armour slot I guess.

16 minutes ago, Drift91 said:

they might be using the same armour slot I guess.

the penis is using "body addon 9", all horse saddle/armor mods i have looked at in the past normally use "body addon 4"

also any horse mods & patches should be loaded after MNC's esp.

3.png.ecb2e63a04fc9c0a02974c9f957bcfcb.png

2.png.72dc8e7a1edf8fa7726c9a665c7e167a.png

1.png.4914ca052ba1e8f0656cf00babea9dca.png

679769679.jpg.a3b79043632a1ccbc333974a9c0a89b2.jpg

Even if I have such an excellent horse model, I have to install the original horse's UV to make it compatible with them, which is really stupid! I am tired of them. In order to cooperate with the 12.5MNC, even if I spend a lot of time refitting the UVs, they still fail in the game. I can only use the original horse model to be normal! I am tired of all this.

Not a complaint, at least I still have 12.4 available.

1 hour ago, qq927803938 said:

Even if I have such an excellent horse model, I have to install the original horse's UV to make it compatible with them, which is really stupid! I am tired of them. In order to cooperate with the 12.5MNC, even if I spend a lot of time refitting the UVs, they still fail in the game. I can only use the original horse model to be normal! I am tired of all this.

Not a complaint, at least I still have 12.4 available.

something is most likely messing with your horse's armoraddons, have you forgotten to update/fix a bash/smash patch by chance?

load everything into tes5edit.

6 hours ago, MadMansGun said:

also any horse mods & patches should be loaded after MNC's esp.

Yeah, I'm guessing it's something in my load order. I can't figure out what though.

Can you see anything wrong with this load order? It's probably a lot more obvious to you. Keep in mind that it's a bit messy due to me installing and uninstalling a decent amount of mods mid-savegame; I've been fortunate enough to have the same save for several years without any noticeable corruption or bloat with regular save cleaning.

Spoiler

0  0     Skyrim.esm
  1  1     Update.esm
  2  2     Dawnguard.esm
  3  3     HearthFires.esm
  4  4     Dragonborn.esm
  5  5     Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch.esp
  6  6     SexLab.esm
  7  7     SexLabAroused.esm
  8  8     CreatureFramework.esm
  9  9     Havok Breast Physic.esm
 10  a     Campfire.esm
 11  b     RaceCompatibility.esm
 12  c     mmkhajiithair11.esp
 13  d     Saeri_Khajiit_Hair.esp
 14  e     MKH.esp
 15  f     All Geared Up Derivative.esp
 16 10     AllGUD.esp
 17 11     LykaiosReborn.esp
 18 12     Havok Breast Physic Dragonborn.esp
 19 13     Havok Breast Physic Dawnguard.esp
 20 14     Havok Breast Physic.esp
 21 15     RaceMenuMorphsCBBE.esp
 22 16     mjhKhajiitSpeak.esp
 23 17     RaceCompatibilityUSKPOverride.esp
 24 18     RelightingSkyrim.esp
 25 19     RelightingSkyrim_DB.esp
 26 1a     Relationship Dialogue Overhaul.esp
 27 1b     RelightingSkyrim_DG.esp
 28 1c     AmazingFollowerTweaks.esp
 29 1d     RDO - iAFT Patch.esp
 30 1e     RDO - USLEEP Patch.esp
 31 1f     XPMSE.esp
 32 20     SkyUI.esp
 33 21     SexLabDefeat.esp
 34 22     SexLabMatchMaker.esp
 35 23     UIExtensions.esp
 36 24     AutoHarvest2.esp
 37 25     Northern Bathhouses.esp
 38 26     PrvtI_HeavyArmory.esp
 39 27     RaceMenu.esp
 40 28     RaceMenuPlugin.esp
 41 29     SmartCast_1_0.esp
 42 2a     dD - Enhanced Blood Main.esp
 43 2b     dD-Dragonborn-Dawnguard-EBT Patch.esp
 44 2c     dD-Reduced Splatter Size.esp
 45 2d     dD-Reduced Wound Size.esp
 46 2e     No NPC Greetings.esp
 47 2f     SMIM-Merged-All.esp
 48 30     Run For Your Lives.esp
 49 31     Weightless Ingredients.esp
 50 32     FNIS.esp
 51 33     SexLabTools.esp
 52 34     iHUD.esp
 53 35     MoreNastyCritters.esp
 54 36     Cloaks.esp
 55 37     RelightingSkyrim_HF.esp
 56 38     Immersive Horses.esp
 57 39     RDO - Immersive Horses Patch.esp
 58 3a     InteractiveWashBasinsCOMPLETE.esp
 59 3b     NewArmoury.esp
 60 3c     AnimatedHeavyArmoury.esp
 61 3d     Follower_Ji'zita.esp
 62 3e     SLSO.esp
 63 3f     DW.esp
 64 40     VOBS.esp
 65 41     IcePenguinWorldMap.esp
 66 42     RichMerchantsSkyrim_x5.esp
 67 43     VioLens.esp
 68 44     SLAnimLoader.esp
 69 45     HornyCreatures.esp
 70 46     imp_helm_legend.esp
 71 47     Glass Helmet Fix.esp
 72 48     HelmetToggle.esp
 73 49     EnhancedENBNightEye.esp
 74 4a     nighteyetoggle.esp
 75 4b     TissHeadTrack.esp
 76 4c     NO frost slow effect.esp
 77 4d     SLALAnimObj.esp
 78 4e     Bathing in Skyrim - Main.esp
 79 4f     Bathing in Skyrim - Interactive Wash Basins.esp
 80 50     Cloaks - Dawnguard.esp
 81 51     Immersive Horses - Hearthfire Patch.esp
 82 52     Immersive Horses Patch.esp
 83 53     1nivWICCloaks.esp
 84 54     1nivWICSkyCloaksPatch.esp
 85 55     WetandCold.esp
 86 56     WetandCold - Ashes.esp
 87 57     Immersive_Horses_AFT_Patch.esp
 88 58     Craftable Horse Barding.esp
 89 59     JaxonzEnhGrab.esp
 90 5a     CShacks.esp
 91 5b     LykaiosNPC.esp
 92 5c     Gildergreen Regrown.esp
 93 5d     SMELTER_AND_SH!T.esp
 94 5e     EFFStandCosMenu.esp
 95 5f     KhajiitSenseOfSmellEV.esp
 96 60     InteractiveWashBasinsCOMPLETE - Northern Bathhouses.esp
 97 61     InteractiveWashBasinsCOMPLETE - Unofficial Breezehome Expansion.esp
 98 62     BathtubsBasins.esp
 99 63     GoToBed.esp
100 64     Modern Brawl Bug Fix.esp
101 65     Bounty Gold.esp
102 66     DSer360MovementBehavior.esp
103 67     Natural Lighting and Atmospherics.esp
104 68     SexLab UtilityPlus.esp
105 69     ELE_Legendary_Lite.esp
106 6a     RealisticWaterTwo.esp
107 6b     RealisticWaterTwo - Legendary.esp
108 6c     Smashed Patch.esp

16 minutes ago, Frosferes said:

I take it the creature framework scripts in this version won't work without tweaking?

CFv2.0.2 should work in SSE as is

Creature Framework SE 1.0.1:

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/5462-creature-framework-se/

pros: is known to work.

cons: uses cloaking scripts.

Creature Framework 2.0.2 (found on the SLE page but it should work in SSE):
https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/4130-more-nasty-critters-slal-edition/

pros: uses quest aliases instead of cloaking scripts, and has less scripts in general.

cons: many conflicting reports of reliability (most reported problems are with 2.0.0 & 2.0.1, i have not seen any confirmed problems with 2.0.2 yet)

+ additional new problem for both versions in SSE: some people have reported problems with the newest version of JContainers SE not loading anything into the MCM, try using a older copy of JContainers (and maybe SKSE) if you encounter this problem.

2 hours ago, MadMansGun said:

something is most likely messing with your horse's armoraddons, have you forgotten to update/fix a bash/smash patch by chance?

load everything into tes5edit.

I have read your ESP settings information, I guess you used ESP to set the texture of the horse, but the original horse seems to have four model links, but I made multiple model links, and then the settings in your ESP are invalid, the color The wrong texture path is invalid. HC is also included. I am still trying them. Thanks for your reply!
In addition, can MNC 12.4 use CF 2.02 version?