More Nasty Critters Legendary Edition

5 hours ago, fantajoakkh said:

ok, thanks.

In addition, can you also investigate Chaurus?

Chaurus has the same problem.

After sex scene, he can't melee attack. only poison spit possible.

Good to know because checking the issue I got the impression that the same can happen for other Creatures. Already added the needed changes, now need to test the rest of Creatures.

6 hours ago, osmelmc said:

Good to know because checking the issue I got the impression that the same can happen for other Creatures. Already added the needed changes, now need to test the rest of Creatures.

werewolves for sure.

12 hours ago, MadMansGun said:

werewolves for sure.

Werewolves and Vampire Lord's seams to be free from this specific issue.

The issue seams to be only for Creatures that have the "ReturnToDefault" Animation Event because some of them need that Animation event to return to the default idle and other Animation event to allow the male attack. I just tested the Troll's until now and already work but the list of Creatures to check is not small so this will take some time. 

I check werewolves for ReturnToDefault and is not included but if you say that have the same issue I will have to check for another Animation Event

It looks like deathhound gives me freeze when anim starts. I tried to remove ABC and tried to go back to version 12.06, does not matter what I do, it still freezes. (I tried to swap meshes, textures, no use. Without ABC issue is still present, and normal model does not cause problems, just when the anim starts, this is why I think it can be an MNC issue. 

Edit - it looks like it is not an issue with SL,  I tried to change arousal via SL aroused, and when model swap would happen... BAMM Freeze.

I think the problem is with the aroused model, and it must be present for quite a long time as going back to 12.06 does not help at all.

Edit2 : Using SE, I realized the problem with the mesh. If I run cathedral optimizer on it, it will not fix it. If I run with extensive option on, it will fix it, but the dick will float in the air and gets separated from the deathound.

Can it be fixed for the SE people, pretty pleaseeee..... :)

On 11/14/2020 at 10:15 PM, MadMansGun said:

pic 1: MNC horse skeleton files getting overridden.

pic 2: CF just being a bitch.

Will CF be upgraded for SE, as with SLSO after the first orgasm dick disappears and won't come back. Because of that I am still using a very old CF which works, but it would be good to be able the new one.

24 minutes ago, Midnightbug said:

Will CF be upgraded for SE, as with SLSO after the first orgasm dick disappears and won't come back. Because of that I am still using a very old CF which works, but it would be good to be able the new one.

the SLE version of V2 should work in SSE......the problem is "should", i don't know what the problem is so i can't fix it, it's random per user.

(werewolves more so, but i think SOS is causing that)

1 hour ago, Midnightbug said:

Using SE, I realized the problem with the mesh

i don't use SSE, so your better informed than i am.

1 hour ago, MadMansGun said:

the SLE version of V2 should work in SSE......the problem is "should", i don't know what the problem is so i can't fix it, it's random per user.

(werewolves more so, but i think SOS is causing that)

i don't use SSE, so your better informed than i am.

Yeah it does not work for me, the old version is fine, never had problem with that. If I try to install anything never, dicks gonna disappear or not even appear.

With the mesh problem I am not sure who could fix this if not the author. It looks like I am stuck with the freezes forever (if a deathhound gets over 50 arousal in a cell where I am -instafreeze ) then or I need to stop using MNC. The problem also carried over to ABC, it has the same mesh.

I'm currently having trouble with the horse penis in v12.5. It shows for a fraction of a second at animation start then disappears. If I select the horse in CF and then force an update the penis shows for a fraction of a second again then it's gone.

I've updated the patch for Immersive Horses so I'm not sure what could be causing it. I've also tried removing the two "horse" folders in subdirectories of ABC's meshes folder. At first I thought it was CF 2.0.1 causing it, so I downgraded to 2.0.0 which was working when it was integrated into MNC, but that had no effect either.

12.4 seems to work flawlessly with the 12.3 FOMOD installer of the Immersive Horses patch.

14 minutes ago, bubbadogslaw said:

What's the latest version of CF for SE? could only find 1.10-pre2? but apparently there was one built in to MNC 12.3 for SE?

the ones on the MNCSLAL page should work in both versions.

that should be working.

5. make sure you have "Allow Creature Animation" checked in SexLab's MCM settings.

6. turn off "Match Creature Gender" in sexlab's MCM settings, if this setting is enabled some animations won't play.

7. did you forget to install the FNIS Creature Pack? install it and rerun the GenerateFNISforUsers.exe, then do steps 5 & 8
NOTE: if you do have the Creature Pack but some creatures are just playing idle animations during sex try clicking on "De-Install Creatures" in FNIS, after it's done running click on "Update FNIS Behavior"
(doing this will delete all the creature behavior files generated by FNIS and remake new ones...that is assuming you DO have the FNIS Creature Pack installed)

8. you may need to reload the animations, go to the Animation Loader's MCM and then:
8.1. click on the "Disable All" button.
8.2. click on "Rebuild Animation Registry", then Wait for the message to pop up*.
8.3. click on "Reload JSON".
8.4. click on "Enable All".
8.5. click on "Count Animations" and make sure nothing is over 500, turn off some animations if they are.
8.6. click on "Register Animations", then Wait for the message to pop up*.
*if you like you can press "~" on your keyboard to open the console so you can watch it Register everything, just make sure you close it before you try to click on anything.

4 hours ago, Aurelia Eclipse said:

Several of the creatures do not play animations, for example, the Flame atronach when pressing the mate button commits to no different action than idling

it's working fine on my end.

4 hours ago, Aurelia Eclipse said:

Also, I when into the MCM and registered MNC with Defeat, but I can neither surrender to-nor be lewded by the creatures once defeated.

Defeat is not my department.

On 12/8/2020 at 2:41 PM, Drift91 said:

I'm currently having trouble with the horse penis in v12.5. It shows for a fraction of a second at animation start then disappears. If I select the horse in CF and then force an update the penis shows for a fraction of a second again then it's gone.

I've updated the patch for Immersive Horses so I'm not sure what could be causing it. I've also tried removing the two "horse" folders in subdirectories of ABC's meshes folder. At first I thought it was CF 2.0.1 causing it, so I downgraded to 2.0.0 which was working when it was integrated into MNC, but that had no effect either.

12.4 seems to work flawlessly with the 12.3 FOMOD installer of the Immersive Horses patch.

@MadMansGun So from the lack of a reply I'm guessing either you're not sure what's wrong, I've done something incredibly dumb or I've overlooked something incredibly simple.