More Nasty Critters Legendary Edition

hello, i was wondering if it would be ok for me to upload my own creature mods on a standalone thread? they are all built off of MNC and MNC assets, for personal use but someone recently asked me if it'd be okay to share. so far i have a full nastification(?) of vigilant mod creatures and a few edits like a vargr and dog remesh. i would love to just start converting mod creatures willy nilly and share stuff as its done, and get help testing them out and stuff.

here are some example pics,

SPOILER_Screenshot_1.png

SPOILER_Screenshot_2.png

SPOILER_Screenshot_3.png

27 minutes ago, pog champion said:

hello, i was wondering if it would be ok for me to upload my own creature mods on a standalone thread?

umm...i guess? it depends on what/whos stuff your editing/using and how your doing it (asset usage permissions and all that)

27 minutes ago, pog champion said:

i assume some of those came from source filmmaker sites?, you need to be careful when using meshes from those sites, some are stolen copyright protected meshes and can't be used (Eg: Bad Dragon penis meshes that have been ripped from there site's 3d preview window)

17 minutes ago, MadMansGun said:

umm...i guess? it depends on what/whos stuff your editing/using and how your doing it (asset usage permissions and all that)

i assume some of those came from source filmmaker sites?, you need to be careful when using meshes from those sites, some are stolen copyright protected meshes and can't be used (Eg: Bad Dragon penis meshes that have been ripped from there site's 3d preview window)

so far for these i've only been using akkoarcade's dinky meshes that he uploads publicly. i have regular MNC versions as well that i used for referencing weight mapping--if there's any trouble with these i could upload those instead? i'll admit i haven't looked super into use attributions since was initially doing this just for myself.

Hi. I have a problem with werewolf dick became very small. It look like human dick. Anyone know what cause the problem? 

All other creature is fine but werewolf always give me problem. Sometime the dick not appear or distorted. CTD when start werewolf animation...etc.

I have ABC overwrite MNC and MNC overwrite XPMSE. I think MNC overwrite werewolf skeleton from SOS too.

20200907051010_1.jpg

16 minutes ago, assassin394 said:

Hi. I have a problem with werewolf dick became very small. It look like human dick. Anyone know what cause the problem? 

All other creature is fine but werewolf always give me problem. Sometime the dick not appear or distorted. CTD when start werewolf animation...etc.

I have ABC overwrite MNC and MNC overwrite XPMSE. I think MNC overwrite werewolf skeleton from SOS too.

you need to turn off werewolves in sos

On 9/6/2020 at 6:13 AM, pog champion said:

hello, i was wondering if it would be ok for me to upload my own creature mods on a standalone thread? they are all built off of MNC and MNC assets, for personal use but someone recently asked me if it'd be okay to share. so far i have a full nastification(?) of vigilant mod creatures and a few edits like a vargr and dog remesh. i would love to just start converting mod creatures willy nilly and share stuff as its done, and get help testing them out and stuff.

SPOILER_Screenshot_1.png

SPOILER_Screenshot_2.png

SPOILER_Screenshot_3.png

That's awesome, vigilant mod by Vicn need to get patch for MNC, i also try to add some of Glenmoril new creatures, some of em can use SL creature animation even without patch, but some of em are not

5 hours ago, razzor69 said:

That's awesome, vigilant mod by Vicn need to get patch for MNC, i also try to add some of Glenmoril new creatures, some of em can use SL creature animation even without patch, but some of em are not

i would be interested in doing glenmoril and unslaad. i'm not planning on playing glenmoril anytime soon but i have fun just running through the creatures. i'll see about making a thread and getting proper use permissions--i've run into some hiccups merging skeletons for some things like the giant models, but if i can't work those out i'll skip their creatures and move on, the mod is perfectly usable otherwise.

the creatures that can use sl animations without being listed in a .json are super weird, i'm not sure how that works. i'm also confused as to how to add nude models to anything rigged on human skeletons that's using a creature skin, the creature framework stuff doesn't seem to function on those types of actors, but i can figure all that out as i go.

I have encountered two very unpleasant glitches since the new hentai creatures and MNC updates.

1. Hentai creatures, when activating the horse my character tries to ride it and it CTD's if I try to use any of the option while mounting or dismounting (which is now inevitable).

2. and most upsetting, I am not seeing the genitalia for ANY creature since the most recent updates. I checked creature frame work and they all have MNC selected in the menu.  I could try disabling and re-enabling it but I'd rather not do that for each and every creature in each and every one of my saves.

Any ideas for either?

It old hentai creatures versions, mounting the horse only occurred if I chose the "talk" option, which made the mod possible to use with horses.

EDIT: More specific for #2.  The genetalia seems to be there but they never get erect regardless of arousal, even if I use the MCM override.  How can I fix this?

Also the horse thing suddenly stopped being an issue without me having changed anything.  No idea if it will come back, no idea why that happened.

23 minutes ago, pog champion said:

i'm also confused as to how to add nude models to anything rigged on human skeletons that's using a creature skin, the creature framework stuff doesn't seem to function on those types of actors, but i can figure all that out as i go.

human based stuff is SOS's problem, not CF.

25 minutes ago, Aki K said:

1. Hentai creatures, when activating the horse my character tries to ride it and it CTD's if I try to use any of the option while mounting or dismounting (which is now inevitable).

i'm not getting that problem.

26 minutes ago, Aki K said:

2. and most upsetting, I am not seeing the genitalia for ANY creature since the most recent updates. I checked creature frame work and they all have MNC selected in the menu.  I could try disabling and re-enabling it but I'd rather not do that for each and every creature in each and every one of my saves.

Aroused mesh not getting/staying applied during animations (a list of things to try):
A. go to the Creature Framework MCM and click on "Re-register all mods", then unpause the game and Wait a Minute.
B. go to the Creature Framework MCM and click on "Clear Creatures"....(and then maybe add "bPreemptivelyUnloadCells=1" to the skyrim.ini file in your save folder, it should go under the "[General]" section)
C. go to the Creature Framework MCM and enable "Force arousal update"
D. try clicking on the uninstall button in CF's MCM, then save & quit and reload the save. (wait for Creature Framework to reinstall and register)
F. use a save editor to remove all of Creature Framework's scripts from your save file. (it may take a bit for the MCM to reload)
G. turn off MNC & CF, then load the game and save & quit, then turn MNC & CF back on.

6 hours ago, MadMansGun said:

Aroused mesh not getting/staying applied during animations (a list of things to try):
A. go to the Creature Framework MCM and click on "Re-register all mods", then unpause the game and Wait a Minute.
B. go to the Creature Framework MCM and click on "Clear Creatures"....(and then maybe add "bPreemptivelyUnloadCells=1" to the skyrim.ini file in your save folder, it should go under the "[General]" section)
C. go to the Creature Framework MCM and enable "Force arousal update"
D. try clicking on the uninstall button in CF's MCM, then save & quit and reload the save. (wait for Creature Framework to reinstall and register)
F. use a save editor to remove all of Creature Framework's scripts from your save file. (it may take a bit for the MCM to reload)
G. turn off MNC & CF, then load the game and save & quit, then turn MNC & CF back on.

All solutions attempted except B. so far.  All have failed so far.  Using cleaned saves and uninstalling MNC and reinstalling were both my first attempts before I came to post this.

What does option B do?  I get the feeling if the other attempts didn't work B won't work either.

EDIT: As of this moment I have tried all of these with no results.  I've even tried manually going into the MCM and deselecting then re-selecting the schlong options to no effect.  Creatures simply cannot get erections.  I'm going to test with a wholly new save, but I shouldn't have to restart all of my saves from the beginning to get this to work.

EDIT 2: It has actually gotten worse.  The "target puppet key" does nothing for the MCM anymore.  Creatures still do not get erections.  I'm going to downgrade if I still have the files. But none of these solutions have worked.

Also for the "force arousal update" it says I need to turn on something that isn't available in sexlab aroused redux, which is what I have, could that be the issue?

EDIT 3: Downgrade did not work.  No fixes work.  Do I really have to restart ALL of my saves?  Will that even work?

Final EDIT until I get further advice: It half functions in a brand new file.  In absolutely new files, the creatures can get erections but only when in the middle of a sex act/scene.  Otherwise still no erections.  Ideally I want to get it working properly and in my older files.

Real Final EDIT: Not sure what I did but both seem to be working now.  I don't know if it was the 8th reinstall, or the 11th load order adjustment, but it's finally working on the most recent version of both.

Heyho,

one question: is there a simple way to add HDT-SMP collision to those creature schlongs? I've tried to add it via defaultBBPs.xml, but there mesh shapes all are named differently for some reason in the nif files (eg "Penis" for bears, "Bone" for skeletons).

Spoiler

Maybe it could be possible to simplify this by giving all those features a coherent name (eg "CreaturePenis") or is there a good reason not to do so? To even improve it more, the meshes could get a NiStringExtraData pointing all to a single .xml file that adds basic collision. That way, there's no need anymore to edit the defaultBBPs.xml :innocent:

Insert a NiStringExtraData block with the name: HDT Skinned Mesh Physics Object and the string value of the path to your xml file (-Data) e.g. SKSE\plugins\hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs\foo.xml, this is usually what you would use for clothing/jewelry etc as you don't want to be constantly overriding the defaultBBPs.xml

So, setup:

Folder structure
---------------------------------
Meshes
  - MoreNastyCritters
    - [creature]
      -[creature].nif (with a NiStringExtraData pointing to MoreNastyCritters.xml)
SKSE
  - plugins
    - hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs
      - MoreNastyCritters.xml

MoreNastyCritters.xml
----------------------------------
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<system>
	<per-vertex-shape name="CreaturePenis">
		<margin>0.12</margin>
		<penetration>0.0</penetration>
		<shared>public</shared>
		<tag>Genitals</tag>
		<no-collide-with-tag>Head</no-collide-with-tag>
		<no-collide-with-tag>Genitals</no-collide-with-tag>
	</per-vertex-shape>
</system>

6 hours ago, Mister X said:

Heyho,

one question: is there a simple way to add HDT-SMP collision to those creature schlongs? I've tried to add it via defaultBBPs.xml, but there mesh shapes all are named differently for some reason in the nif files (eg "Penis" for bears, "Bone" for skeletons).

Reveal hidden contents

that's what ABC and/or ASOS are for.

20 hours ago, Aki K said:

Real Final EDIT: Not sure what I did but both seem to be working now.  I don't know if it was the 8th reinstall, or the 11th load order adjustment, but it's finally working on the most recent version of both.

in other words skyrim is just being a temperamental bitch again.

Quick question as I've had a bit of a break from Skyrim.

I'm currently on v12.08 and looking to update to v12.1. As there have been a number of changes looking at the change log is it best to clean out the old scripts (I've always found a straight uninstall/reinstall without a cleaned save have worked for the v12's but the changes to CF scripts looked a bit more significant)

43 minutes ago, Slorm said:

As there have been a number of changes looking at the change log is it best to clean out the old scripts

maybe, still not sure about that. the scripts should update themselves but this is skyrim we are talking about here.

16 hours ago, MadMansGun said:

crap mod is crap, i'm not wasting my time on that.

I will stop poking at you. It is really my way of commenting about the constant march of versions needed. Reminding me of the possible cascade of incompatibilities in the mess I call my game. I am scared to update much until my play is done. My game is so huge and touchy I have added content I have not seen yet because I keep breaking saves. I really appreciate you guys still working on things that keep this game alive. As a mod magician I know you understand my meaning. Thank you. As to the ridiculous creature mods I have been posting, Ignore me. I think I am funny.

i have a question, not related to mnc, but mmg may know some explanation for it.

my pc has newest xpmse skeleton, same as in mnc, and cbbe hdt body.

if i install a new mod that need a run through fnis and i dont run fnis - on purpose-

then pc stands there in T pose as usual.

but then there is something strange  in my opinion:

the right breast, if you look at her, from her point of view it is the left breast, looks somewhat damaged, like a piece of paper scrambled.

is that normal ?

1 hour ago, MadMansGun said:

maybe, still not sure about that. the scripts should update themselves but this is skyrim we are talking about here.

Just tested it out and it gives the message that it's updating. I then tried it a couple of times with some wolves and everything seems to work okay :classic_smile:

1 hour ago, netruss1964 said:

Admit it, the My Little Pony thing was Funny as hell.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ljjkO5rZNcI

48 minutes ago, shiagwen said:

the right breast, if you look at her, from her point of view it is the left breast, looks somewhat damaged, like a piece of paper scrambled.

is that normal ?

no, not at all.

42 minutes ago, xyzxyz said:

Is there a list of the animations in this pack?

.......maybe look at it in SLAL's MCM?

20 minutes ago, Slorm said:

I then tried it a couple of times with some wolves and everything seems to work okay

for now.........:skull: