CTD on Farkas transformation

NTK

Sounds like a skeleton issue. Do you have xp32 skeleton installed? If so, and you are using mod organizer. Make sure that is overwriting anything like SOS, Mightybeasts, Moonlight tales. Anything that wold change the skeleton of the werewolf.

If you are not using Mod Organizer you may have over written the skeleton some where along the way.

Maybe not related but when making my mod I had issues with a werewolf actor, when Schlongs of Skyrim tried to "schlongify" him, it would cause a ctd (there is a note on the SOS description to mention the issue with werewolves). For this reason my werewolf runs around wearing an invisible thong.

To prevent the CTD you might try disabling "Schlongify nearby NPCs" in the SOS MCM temporarily.

Maybe not related but when making my mod I had issues with a werewolf actor, when Schlongs of Skyrim tried to "schlongify" him, it would cause a ctd (there is a note on the SOS description to mention the issue with werewolves). For this reason my werewolf runs around wearing an invisible thong.

To prevent the CTD you might try disabling "Schlongify nearby NPCs" in the SOS MCM temporarily.

Didn't solve  :(

From your Papyrus log (last entry):

[09/13/2015 - 07:20:08PM] SOS OnRaceSwitchComplete: equipping schlong after Werewolf transition

For each schlong type you use, make sure you disable it for werewolf race. Otherwise, CTD.  This is mentioned in the SoS OP. I think.  It may be buried in the support thread.

Archived