More Nasty Critters Legendary Edition

1 hour ago, btasqan said:

I dont know exactly if you or baka is dealing with this. But some skeleton (skeleton, ash spawn) types still need to get ABC schlongs. The draugr in the last scene has ABC functonality working well, while his fellow skeletons in the first two scenes dont:

problem confirmed, the mesh is missing abc nodes, it should be a simple fix.

edit: fixed.

46 minutes ago, btasqan said:

Now only the skeleton (creature) needs the fix (scene 2 of the above video).

yea...i'm not sure what to do about them, having a solid bone bend would look odd....need to make something new....

42 minutes ago, MadMansGun said:

yea...i'm not sure what to do about them, having a solid bone bend would look odd....need to make something new....

Just give them something out of cartilage. That fits well to pure bones. A mesh similar to the draugr will do well too.

12 hours ago, MadMansGun said:

...but skeletons are fragile, most of the time they go down in one hit.

I know. Prototype3 just doesnt seem as if it can handle a lady sitting on it without falling off. Prototype2 though seems to be seemlessly merged with the pelvis by cartilage.

@MadMansGun

Thanks for the update. Manage to test it and it works well. Only issue is that the texture tends to stretch during certain stages of ABC featured animation. But it is not a big deal, still is good:

1368301117_Image002.jpg.97c5af8bffb3b24c8115040ddf3012e5.jpg

162659025_Image001.jpg.944dc720ecaeb2f442d5173dbb1c8c03.jpg

Maybe a simpler texture at the foot of the dong, more plastic looking can solve the issue:

163426557_Image003.jpg.bf327c084212737764b6e31012ad2eff.jpg

An alternative is to just give them a dildo like dong like with the corrupted shades:

347734094_Image004.jpg.2aa889c0c3ba811be9f677c40dff9e23.jpg1541297845_Image005.jpg.4c2dc4c5e268f0e2254be5a693876b67.jpg

BTW: Some mods might need a patch for the skeleton. For example Darkend. The skeletons from that mod dont yet use the new meshes.

12 minutes ago, btasqan said:

Thanks for the update. Manage to test it and it works well. Only issue is that the texture tends to stretch during certain stages of ABC featured animation. But it is not a big deal, still is good:

i think that's more of a animation problem, it looks like the dick was stretched out to be much longer than it should be.

18 minutes ago, btasqan said:

BTW: Some mods might need a patch for the skeleton. For example Darkend. The skeletons from that mod dont yet use the new meshes.

i know, i have not gotten around to them yet.

Just noticed that some compatibility patched mods dont support ABC yet. In my case Darkend and Gray Cowl of Nocturna. Is this something that can be simply done in Xedit (adding references) or does it require nif editing? If xedit can do the trick I could look into it too when I get time.

2 hours ago, saltshade said:

Are the any previews for the animations somewhere?

maybe, i know there are some screenshots on the original MNC page.

probably some videos on naughtymachinima but that place is a virus infested shit hole that should be avoided (noscript + a edited "host" file help).

the other option would be to track down the posts where the animations first got uploaded, Eg:  https://www.loverslab.com/topic/26764-dayelytes-unnatural-animations/

On 2/27/2020 at 4:24 PM, MadMansGun said:

nodes and penis meshes need to be copied (can all be done with NifSkope)

Ui, I suck at that.

BTW. LL says you uploaded a new version of MNC. But I only still see 12.04. and because Mod kompatibility pack has no version number, I cant tell if you just updated front page or uploaded new file. Anything new?

5 hours ago, btasqan said:

BTW. LL says you uploaded a new version of MNC. But I only still see 12.04. and because Mod kompatibility pack has no version number, I cant tell if you just updated front page or uploaded new file. Anything new?

i copied nodes and penis meshes.

8 hours ago, MadMansGun said:

i copied nodes and penis meshes.

Cool, thanks. Just tested on skeletons fron Darkend. The other beasts, like Darkend hounds, dont yet support ABC as it seems. But take your time.

Edit: Nice that you gave the Darkend skeletons the Prototype3 dong. With those jewels, it looks good and fits to skeletons which usually wear armor.