More Nasty Critters Legendary Edition

The creature framework causes problems in the behavior of giants.

In vanilla, when a player approaches a giant, giant acts as a threat to the player.

However, once the creature framework is installed, the giant repeats the act of draw a weapon.

This is an old problem. Can't you fix it?

Kind of having an issue here.

Ive reinstalled Skyrim after a long time and installed a few mods. However Rieklings are T-posing for me and wont attack, humans are fine, wolves are fine. As soon as I delete MNC the Rieklings move n attack again. I am confusion.

1 hour ago, Caturday said:

Kind of having an issue here.

Ive reinstalled Skyrim after a long time and installed a few mods. However Rieklings are T-posing for me and wont attack, humans are fine, wolves are fine. As soon as I delete MNC the Rieklings move n attack again. I am confusion.

don't know why, so try deleting "Data\meshes\actors\dlc02\riekling\behaviors\rieklingbehavior.hkx" and rerun FNIS.

Hello new to modding skyrim!

I have installed this mod and uninstalled the old nasty critters ( I think it was from another author? I don't know).

The only thing I want to know is: is there a way to bend the creature schlong like you do with NPCs with SOS?

I tried installing SOS for animals but if I use it as my schlong for say, a werewolf, all I get is a normal human schlong that I can control. But I like MNC default schlong more, the only problem is that it is static and I need to bend it a bit to fit it in some animations. Is there a way to bend the default MNC schlong?

1 hour ago, sidfu said:

trying to do my own comp patch for skytests ?makes me appreciate how much work that madmansgun puts into this mod more

umm....Bad Dog already did that:

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/1889-bad-dogs-immersive-creatures-sic-addon/

There's also a SkyTEST patch to sex up the few creatures SkyTEST adds and to apply the SkyTEST behavior to the SIC animals, and to apply privy members to the SkyTEST animals. A patch exists on Nexus to make SkyTEST compatible with SIC--my patch duplicates that work so you don't need both. Note that USLEEP steps all over the SkyTEST behavior--my patch includes the USLEEP fixes and puts the SkyTEST behavior back.

note: some of the meshes may need updating.

1 hour ago, Desport said:

It seems like something broke the Imersive Horses Patch for Frost

The Horse in Front is Forst, the Horse in the Back is a random Horse

vWO9NrYM_t.jpg Dys8zS9T_t.jpg M75HwaG9_t.jpg 8r2STPO0_t.jpg Ku8viQSn_t.jpg luUnsyaF_t.jpg

i'm assuming you installed ABC, the horse skeleton & meshes in MNC have a few more nodes than the ABC ones do (they are for tip flaring)

On 7/4/2019 at 4:44 PM, Korgil said:

Here's a weird creature in LE issue. Troll schlongs seem to attach at weird places on the body and move around as the body moves. I've done a full new install, following the install instructions and pdf file. Only seems to happen with trolls. 

troll_schlong_attachment01.png

troll_schlong_attachment02.png

Out of the topic , but, damn, lol.

First neck cancer, second -

Alduin reborn.

Okay, I've been looking through the posts for a while and haven't found anything, though i'm sure this isn't the first time this has happened. So all my animations work, and animal dicks all show up and everything, but one many of the creatures, their junk is in some random place like in the middle of their chest or above their head. Sometimes it gets stretched all over the place so it's still attached to their crotch but also above their head. And then during animations the dick will be ready, but won't move with the body, often staying where the actor was before the scene began, and just looking kind of stretched out. I can get pictures if this doesn't make sense.

ScreenShot3.bmp ScreenShot4.bmp ScreenShot5.bmp

ScreenShot6.bmp

5 hours ago, Kaethius said:

Okay, I've been looking through the posts for a while and haven't found anything, though i'm sure this isn't the first time this has happened. So all my animations work, and animal dicks all show up and everything, but one many of the creatures, their junk is in some random place like in the middle of their chest or above their head. Sometimes it gets stretched all over the place so it's still attached to their crotch but also above their head. And then during animations the dick will be ready, but won't move with the body, often staying where the actor was before the scene began, and just looking kind of stretched out. I can get pictures if this doesn't make sense.

seen it 1000 times before, something is overriding your skeletons.

Is there a tutorial on adding a dick to a creature from another mod? My apologies if this is linked somewhere already but I couldn't find it.

Also with the mod compatibility kits (converted to SSE as well as the required mods) the dicks show up in the right place, but they don't move with the animal; The animals body moves but the dick stays in the same place. I'm using Animal SOS but I don't think it's conflicting with the compatibility kits

3 hours ago, TuskActFour said:

Is there a tutorial on adding a dick to a creature from another mod? My apologies if this is linked somewhere already but I couldn't find it.

yes but it's badly outdated:

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2418-how-to-dick-with-nifskope-creature-framework-integration-guide/

you need to copy penis nodes now before copying the mesh.

3 hours ago, TuskActFour said:

Also with the mod compatibility kits (converted to SSE as well as the required mods) the dicks show up in the right place, but they don't move with the animal; The animals body moves but the dick stays in the same place. I'm using Animal SOS but I don't think it's conflicting with the compatibility kits

that's a skeleton problem, a mod's race may be using a different skeleton or replacing the ones added by MNC or ABC.

I'm trying to install the mod but I get a startup crash. I suspect it is related to a weird incompatibiliy with the XPMSE, since every time I uninstall or disable MNC and the game properly inititates the animations of the characters are broken (In T pose). Ever heard about an issue like this?

12 minutes ago, Alink2000 said:

I suspect it is related to a weird incompatibiliy with the XPMSE

I suspect it is user error.

If it was

15 minutes ago, Alink2000 said:

a weird incompatibiliy with the XPMSE

then lots of other people would be having the same problem.

CTD on game start is usually either missing master or too many animations.

On 3/4/2020 at 7:46 AM, MadMansGun said:

don't know why, so try deleting "Data\meshes\actors\dlc02\riekling\behaviors\rieklingbehavior.hkx" and rerun FNIS.

Hmm that doesnt seem to fix it sadly @.@

Realized draugr are t-posed too.

Wolves werewolves etc are fine.

If someone could point out to me what I seem to be doing wrong, I'd be super appreciative...

So I've got MNC running perfectly, but where I'm encountering issues is with Meeko Reborn. I used the FOMOD to install the compatibility patches for Meeko Reborn and Vigilance Reborn, but in game I only receive the Creature Framework MCM for Vigilance. Meeko's never shows up, and Meeko doesn't show a penis during animations where Vigilance does. I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling Meeko Reborn, MNC, and the compat patches, and I've uninstalled and reinstalled animations in FNIS to see if that would help, but no dice. I followed the load order in the readme included with the Meeko Reborn patch but can't figure out what's going wrong. 

Is this something with the patch? Am I just screwing something up without realizing it? 

meeko.jpg

vigilance.jpg