Hey I Hope I can get some help here, since over a month I‘m having issues with wicked wims and I don‘t know how to fix it I did clean my game ,updated my mods.... But the mod is not working penis settings do not show up, nudism isn‘t showing up and my sims can‘t have sex.The only thing that is showing under wicked whims are the normal settings and sim statistics. 

Please help 

image.jpg

The issue I'm having is with terminate pregnancy? I did it the first time and she came back and was still pregnant...So I did it again, and by the third time I just stopped wasting money because she just kept coming back with the pregnancy moodlet. Guess she's going to have a baby with no money xD

On 6/12/2018 at 11:04 PM, jarob said:

Hey I Hope I can get some help here, since over a month I‘m having issues with wicked wims and I don‘t know how to fix it I did clean my game ,updated my mods.... But the mod is not working penis settings do not show up, nudism isn‘t showing up and my sims can‘t have sex.The only thing that is showing under wicked whims are the normal settings and sim statistics. 

Please help 

image.jpg

i have this issue has anyone helped u to fix this issue on;y mine is on everything so do u know what could be causing it?

12 hours ago, heaven8106 said:

i have this issue has anyone helped u to fix this issue on;y mine is on everything so do u know what could be causing it?

hey it is working again for me but I´m not really sure what I did to fix it, but I did clean my Mods folder and updated some of my outdated mods and downloaded and installed ww again. also I did delete my save files and the ww save files too. I hope I could help. 

this helped me alot 

https://wickedwhimsmod.com/help#/cleaning-game-save/

Hi, my problem is another one:

The so called "Cuckold" trait (as a reard trait for 1000 satisfaction points) is not available for me.

All the other adut reawards i can use: Like Cumslut or Exhibitionism, but not the Cukold one - can anybody help?

I use a mac and never had problems with any mod.

thanks!

Hi friends,

I just purchased the Sims 4 the other day, so I'm fairly new to this and modding in general. I installed Wicked Whims successfully, and can perform the default positions in the game. However, whenever I try to download any animations/skins/etc, they do not show up in the game at all. 

I'm not quite sure what to do at this point. I have been trying for 5 days, repeatedly checking myself to make sure I'm not making one of the common mistakes: Yes, I downloaded the animation through an archive manager and extracted it as a package file. Yes, I dropped the file directly into the Sims 4 mod folder and made sure it was only 1 folder deep. Yes, I checked my game settings and have mods enabled. Yes, I am running version 1.43.14. No, I don't have multiple copies of the files. Yes, I have tried uninstalling everything and reinstalling it all. Nothing has worked so far.

Any help would be appreciated. Sorry if this post came off as arrogant. I'm just frustrated with it is all.

5 hours ago, steamedhams2281 said:

Hi friends,

I just purchased the Sims 4 the other day, so I'm fairly new to this and modding in general. I installed Wicked Whims successfully, and can perform the default positions in the game. However, whenever I try to download any animations/skins/etc, they do not show up in the game at all. 

I'm not quite sure what to do at this point. I have been trying for 5 days, repeatedly checking myself to make sure I'm not making one of the common mistakes: Yes, I downloaded the animation through an archive manager and extracted it as a package file. Yes, I dropped the file directly into the Sims 4 mod folder and made sure it was only 1 folder deep. Yes, I checked my game settings and have mods enabled. Yes, I am running version 1.43.14. No, I don't have multiple copies of the files. Yes, I have tried uninstalling everything and reinstalling it all. Nothing has worked so far.

Any help would be appreciated. Sorry if this post came off as arrogant. I'm just frustrated with it is all.

ok are the animations in the ww folder or on their own in the mods folder?....try deleting localthumbnalecache and playing again.....your totally sure you have scriptmods enabled...pardon for asking.

On 5/1/2017 at 9:18 AM, TURBODRIVER said:
Toujours supprimer tous les fichiers de la version précédente avant l'installation!
WickedWhims est constitué de seulement 3 fichiers!
(TURBODRIVER_WickedWhims_Tuning.package, TURBODRIVER_WickedWhims_Scripts.ts4script, ww_cas_parts.json)
N'installez pas de mods de squelette (rig) d'animation de seins, de langue ou de pénis!