7 hours ago, SweetDreamZzZ said:

Seems that Wicked Whims is broken :/ Deleted all of my mods, reinstalled Wicked Whims only and when I load into my game the last exception pops straight up, it actually makes the game completely unplayable and freezes, until you go into the menu - then it jumps forward an hour or two, goes back to freezing, etc.

Reinstalled all my other mods, deleted wicked whims and alas - all working fine! Seems like we need a WW hotfix.

what other mods do you have?....I have mccc....basemental drugs and WW....all are working fine.

Hello, Sorry for my english, I am writing this with a translator.

I constantly get an error message in the game. The game hangs up. Actions of the Sims are no longer executed.

I have taken all other mods out of the game and Wicked is up to date (seasons).

What can I do to make it stable again?

Thank you

Hey guys - I've only had WW for a short while and I have never seen the Traits. I have just downloaded the very latest update that as of now is only about half an hour old and I still don't see any custom WW traits anywhere. Is it happening to anyone else or am I just looking in the wrong place? Are there any more steps to do to find the WW Traits? Thank you.

Can someone help me please, I've deleted and reinstalled WickedWhims to fit with the new sims update and I'm still getting a Last Exception notice and WickedWhims isn't working at all, I'll click on things that would usually work and the 'Wicked' option doesn't even come up. I have no idea what is conflicting with WickedWhims to stop it from working. So if someone could help a girl out I'd really appreciate it! x x

I've tried looking at the last exception myself and it looks so confusing to me, I'm new to all this. It's really long aswell so there must be something wrong...

x

lastException.txt

7 hours ago, bethanyrefford said:

Can someone help me please, I've deleted and reinstalled WickedWhims to fit with the new sims update and I'm still getting a Last Exception notice and WickedWhims isn't working at all, I'll click on things that would usually work and the 'Wicked' option doesn't even come up. I have no idea what is conflicting with WickedWhims to stop it from working. So if someone could help a girl out I'd really appreciate it! x x

I've tried looking at the last exception myself and it looks so confusing to me, I'm new to all this. It's really long aswell so there must be something wrong...

x

lastException.txt

update WW it's version F now.

I've got WickedWhims animations for the floor and the bathroom but that's it (and even so, most of them like Amra are missing). Bed, couch etc don't work. The traits and aspirations are gone too. 

Since it all happened after the latest official patch of the game, my guess is that it affected the mod. Now I'm not great with computer so I have no idea what to do, but it seems that a lot of people here have the same problem. At least it's somewhat reassuring. 

Hi,

I was trying to reinstall newer versions to the animations in my game. I downloaded the newest version of the MCCC files. And my mods started working perfectly again. I also re-downloaded Wickedwhims, and the latest versions of the animations I had in my game. But every time I use this Mods Conflict Detector program It says "mods conflict" for all animations (those are the only problems I'm having in my game). When I download and put one in my game it works fine, but when I put others it says mods conflict. This never happened, until I installed seasons. All my other mods work fine, they are ready to go. I deleted some files that conflicted with my game because I didn't really care for them anymore. I don't know what to do. Should I wait until they fix what bugs might be happening with seasons installment? Or is there something I can do?

Hey, guys. I'm trying to figure it out for few days now and I decided to ask it about my problem here. So, after some time I wanted to play some naughty Sims 4, updated WW but I had text missing in mod menu, I read about it here and there and I stumbled on save cleaning, did them both but still no help. Any ideas?

Here it's just example what I mean, in some categories it's same story:

09ox21r.png

Hello!

I updated WW with the latest update (6/23/18) and updated my animations in the process.

Most of the sex animations work fine and my Sims were having no trouble until they went on a date during Love Day, had the 'Have Sex With Date' want. I told them to go ahead and go for it, but WW told me that there was an error and I need to type the stop_sex command. Had I not, they would have continuously attempted for sex.

The lot was in Brindleton Bay, objects were a couch and countertop.

Sex attempts on the home lot complete as normal with no errors.

Sims 4 version is the latest update version.

https://pastebin.com/yKJxCxB2

This is the "WickedWhims_3.3.1.129f_Exception.txt"

Thanks so much for your hard work!

Hey everyone,

since the last WW update I also begun to ran into exceptions. Now the game freezes at some random point until I go to the menu. When I get back to the game the time jumps ahead for an hour and freezes again. When removing WW from my mod folder the SIMS are running fine again.

Is there anything I could try? It ran for hours with the pervious version.

Thank you for your effort and help!

26 minutes ago, fallenone05 said:

Hello!

I updated WW with the latest update (6/23/18) and updated my animations in the process.

Most of the sex animations work fine and my Sims were having no trouble until they went on a date during Love Day, had the 'Have Sex With Date' want. I told them to go ahead and go for it, but WW told me that there was an error and I need to type the stop_sex command. Had I not, they would have continuously attempted for sex.

The lot was in Brindleton Bay, if that helps at all.

Sims 4 version is the latest update version.

https://pastebin.com/yKJxCxB2

This is the "WickedWhims_3.3.1.129f_Exception.txt"

Thanks so much for your hard work!

What animation did you chose? and who was the author.

1 hour ago, procian said:

What animation did you chose? and who was the author.

To be honest, I'm not sure. I set it to randomize the animations. >:

I probably assumed wrong, since home animations with the same objects worked, but public ones didn't.

I'll test my animation packages individually and see if I have an issue with one.

Can someone please help me? I'm desperate. Ever since the new patch I've had last exceptions constantly. I've deleted all my animations and re-installed them, and I updated all of the old ones, etc. WickedWhims is the only mod I have, and I do not have MCCC. WickedWhims doesn't show up when I click on the Sim, bed, sofa, etc.

Can someone help me?

https://pastebin.com/EwjtCbBD

I believe ever since the seasons installment these animations have been conflicting with each other, at least for me it has. All my other mods work perfectly  fine. Then when I put one of these animations in at a time it works fine, but if I add another one or more  it says mod conflicts. 

So i see WW can be used to have nude sims during the regular base game massages?

Any help with how to make that happen? My sims keep auto switching into the EA massage outfit. I can't seem to find any relevant settings in the menu.

I am getting pretty frustrated lol. Someone Help please. I have deleted all mods from my files. only have 23rd update WW now. It wont even show up in my game. I get not WW options or the notification letting me know it is running in the game. I deleted it 3 times since the 23rd to see whats going on and I still haven't figured out. Ive even tried unzipping the files with different zip programs even the one that is paid for. I removed any animations that weren't updated within the last month and animations other people have had issues with in the past few days.  

18 hours ago, gonny7 said:

So i see WW can be used to have nude sims during the regular base game massages?

Any help with how to make that happen? My sims keep auto switching into the EA massage outfit. I can't seem to find any relevant settings in the menu.

I believe mcwoohoo had that.