16 hours ago, firefausto said:

I have  a problem with the birth control pills and condoms I can't use those, I don't know why any 1 can help me with that.

They have to be in the sims inventory to take effect, see BIRTH CONTROL section in  SEX - PREGNANCY

There are also features that effect whether sims will use them or not.

Hey there, I've encountered a problem where all sims (NPC and player) seem to have stopped asking to join sex scenes. I've done a full clean save and checked all the autonomy settings, so I'm pretty baffled. I can still tell them manually to join the scenes and they'll play out, so I think it's something to do with the autonomy. Any advice would be appreciated!

came back a little bit ago. Since I knew I'd get an error, I called it in my mind, yet, that didn't prepare me for anything honestly, reinstalled a bunch of shit I think, hard to tell, my folder is practically a mess. Anyway, yeah, I got an error, no idea what I'm looking at here. so.

https://pastebin.com/d3wJmWwA

I'll just drop this here

EDIT: I mean I came back and updated stuff, considering how much shit was originally in there, i can't even tell if there is still outdated stuff.

8 minutes ago, MetalGamerDJ said:

came back a little bit ago. Since I knew I'd get an error, I called it in my mind, yet, that didn't prepare me for anything honestly, reinstalled a bunch of shit I think, hard to tell, my folder is practically a mess. Anyway, yeah, I got an error, no idea what I'm looking at here. so.

https://pastebin.com/d3wJmWwA

I'll just drop this here

EDIT: I mean I came back and updated stuff, considering how much shit was originally in there, i can't even tell if there is still outdated stuff.

torture and chaos mod

7 hours ago, garfieldymr said:

Sims 4 with the latest update...

i need numbers,.....

but if what you said is true, then there are some step that you miss in https://wickedwhimsmod.com/#/manual-mod-installation/

Anyone having the issue where you can't select underwear for your sims? I have the latest patch for wickedwhims and latest game update but for the life of me i can't find out where to change the sims underwear. It used to show when clicking the sim or the wardrobe but right now i don't see an option.

Well, in new game there are no skills sex and exhibitionism. And they're not going to have moodlets after the process

P.S. and old saves too

P.P.S. In old saves found an old message about raising the skill. The message itself is there, but the text is empty.

P.P.P.S Removed all mods except this one. The problem persists. Version of game  1.41.42.1020, mod 3.3.4.129c - 11 May 2018

I removed Wicked Worker and no longer get any exceptions. I kept trying to enter the cheat "sims.spawnsimple" and couldn't get any new sims spawned on her lot. Tracing back to last night, the mega round of exceptions started when she tried to call a new customer. I'm guessing it's because the game couldn't fetch a new customer, she'd maxed out the "new" customers. The game can only handle so many sims in all the cities. That has to have been it for this round of exceptions. Unfortunately, I don't have the exception file from when it mentioned Sensually Tight, so still don't know what caused that. Possibly that she tried to call a new customer while still in intense pain from her previous customer. But, she just had 3 customers back to back without me removing the negative moodlets and it handled fine. Have been able to save just fine. So, while the Wicked Worker is indeed out of date and not necessarily 100% compatible with my current mod setup, I think it will work fine, for the most part, for new games as long as the hooker doesn't constantly use the "new" customer query, but after so many starts using the "next" customer query. I'm going to put it back into my mod setup and test some more... see if she can still use it for the extra cash lol. But I'll be sure and use a new save so I can always revert. (Help came from Nisa to narrow down the Wicked Worker problem.)