Hello, I'm not sure if this should be happening but any time my sim starts a sex interaction I get a notification telling me their was an issue with the sex interaction and to force stop the interaction I keep getting them over and over again and I'm not sure whats causing it. My game is up to date and everything so I'm at a loss help please.

Hello,

I tried reading everyone's posts in here but I couldn't see this issue but anyway, all of a sudden no vaginal animations would work for female Sims (I did not install any male vagina mods and I checked to make sure the animations I installed have vaginal animations) I tried getting rid of all the animations and Wicked Whims then reinstalling them but it still doesn't work, even the updated animations. 

I try putting the animations in the Wicked Whim folder and straight into the mods folder (Not at the same time) neither way works, I try editing the settings in game and nothing works there either. 

Are there any mods that can affect this? Or any that people know of that can affect it now? Or is it an update problem?

Hi ! Sorry if my english isn't perfect, I hope you'll understand my problem. Here is my exception file : https://paste.ee/p/mUSdf

Actually, when I tell my sim to do something, he does nothing, he just wait, I have to pause my game and then unpause it so he does only one part of the animation associated with the action I asked him to do. It occures randomly (I had this issue with another play, I deleted the files and created a new family but it happened again and I really don't want to start again), this time, my female sims began to have cramps due to her period. I can't play with this problemn this is insane, I can't just pause my game every second. I'm not sure if the problem really came with Wicked Whims but after the first time, I deleted all of my other mods and it happened again. And before it occured I had the notification that say that an exception file was created. 

I'm sorry if it was already answered, I hadn't read all the posts. 
Thanks for the help ! 

9 hours ago, JigokuKuroaka said:

Hi, after I have fixed the problem that sims cannot eating, sims cannot woohoo each other. 

Then, I installed the lasted WickedWhims and MCC version. The error still not fix and the error is get longer. I have no idea what I have to do to fix this. Please help.

https://pastebin.com/vtAtLbRm

Thanks in advance.

PS. I have not update the seasons pack yet.

you need to update seasons or you'll get more problems.....do you have any frozen cc? ….update seasons first and if you still get problems try deleting or updating the frozen cc....also if you have mccc make sure that is up to date too.

I just wanted to say that i had the freezing problem in my game, and i have the season add on, i have the basemental drugs mod, i have the latest version of wicked whims in my game and also about 200 CC of clothing etc...

What i did is that i used Mod Conflict Detector to see if there were some CC that conflicted each other, and there were. Actually the problem, and i solved it for my game, were the ANIMATIONS!!! I had many of them and they conflicted each other so i disabled them and kept only one package of animations.

And now, i have no problem at all, the game runs evenly, i still have all my CC and all. 

Just keep one package of animations until Turbodriver and the moders do something about it.

I just wanted to share this with you, so maybe you can find a solution.

Hope this helps! :) 

Also always delete the localthumbcache.package file, it's the cache  it takes some unnecessary space.

On 6/24/2018 at 12:26 PM, fallenone05 said:

Hello!

I updated WW with the latest update (6/23/18) and updated my animations in the process.

Most of the sex animations work fine and my Sims were having no trouble until they went on a date during Love Day, had the 'Have Sex With Date' want. I told them to go ahead and go for it, but WW told me that there was an error and I need to type the stop_sex command. Had I not, they would have continuously attempted for sex.

The lot was in Brindleton Bay, objects were a couch and countertop.

Sex attempts on the home lot complete as normal with no errors.

Sims 4 version is the latest update version.

https://pastebin.com/yKJxCxB2

This is the "WickedWhims_3.3.1.129f_Exception.txt"

Thanks so much for your hard work!

You've described almost exactly what is going on in my current game, ten minutes ago. I'm using sims 4 1.44.77.1020, & WW WickedWhims 3.3.4.129f - 23 June 2018 versions. I removed all CC, and ONLY have WW (3.3.4.129f) installed & WW_wild_guy_Animations_LL_20.06.18 which was just updated today. I had a TON more CC & lots of animations installed, but was having the same problem you describe above, so I removed ALL of it, with the exception of WW & just a few animations to try and pinpoint the issue to see if it is CC related, & unfortunately the problem persists after removing everything but the one single sex animation package and the wwmod. Odd thing? ...Having sex on a home lot works fine. I tried with my GF on "love day" at the lounge in the city & the pub in the bay, and public sex doesn't work - the mod just continually tries to 'restart sex animations'... however, when my GF got horny & began without me in the restroom at the pub, I was able to join her in sex. My sim is simply unable to initiate sex actions in public, yet, I can join sex in public. So, until I or someone else can figure it out & i can initiate public sex in the can at the pub?, I will simply have fun with myself in public and hope the Ladies decide to join in... any comments, questions or suggestion & help, as always,is mucho appreciated. Have a great day.

9 hours ago, Erika35 said:

I just wanted to say that i had the freezing problem in my game, and i have the season add on, i have the basemental drugs mod, i have the latest version of wicked whims in my game and also about 200 CC of clothing etc...

What i did is that i used Mod Conflict Detector to see if there were some CC that conflicted each other, and there were. Actually the problem, and i solved it for my game, were the ANIMATIONS!!! I had many of them and they conflicted each other so i disabled them and kept only one package of animations.

And now, i have no problem at all, the game runs evenly, i still have all my CC and all. 

Just keep one package of animations until Turbodriver and the moders do something about it.

Also always delete the localthumbcache.package file, it's the cache  it takes some unnecessary space.

is your basemental drugs mod the latest version?

4 hours ago, solidsnake69 said:

You've described almost exactly what is going on in my current game, ten minutes ago. I'm using sims 4 1.44.77.1020, & WW WickedWhims 3.3.4.129f - 23 June 2018 versions. I removed all CC, and ONLY have WW (3.3.4.129f) installed & WW_wild_guy_Animations_LL_20.06.18 which was just updated today. I had a TON more CC & lots of animations installed, but was having the same problem you describe above, so I removed ALL of it, with the exception of WW & just a few animations to try and pinpoint the issue to see if it is CC related, & unfortunately the problem persists after removing everything but the one single sex animation package and the wwmod. Odd thing? ...Having sex on a home lot works fine. I tried with my GF on "love day" at the lounge in the city & the pub in the bay, and public sex doesn't work - the mod just continually tries to 'restart sex animations'... however, when my GF got horny & began without me in the restroom at the pub, I was able to join her in sex. My sim is simply unable to initiate sex actions in public, yet, I can join sex in public. So, until I or someone else can figure it out & i can initiate public sex in the can at the pub?, I will simply have fun with myself in public and hope the Ladies decide to join in... any comments, questions or suggestion & help, as always,is mucho appreciated. Have a great day.

4 hours ago, solidsnake69 said:

did you have the old oohlala world animation? that was what was causing problems....the new one seems to be working ok now.

50 minutes ago, procian said:

is your basemental drugs mod the latest version?

YES! Everything is up to date in my game. All the things work. If you have a problem i think it really is something about the conflict between your packages in the mod folder. I navigated the issue for hours before making it work for me. You should use Mod Conflit Detector to see what's interfering with WW.

22 hours ago, Erika35 said:

Thank you! when i deleted all the animations sim ceased to freeze. but it became too boring =(  I hope I can find updated animations

25 minutes ago, enotiikCath said:

Thank you! when i deleted all the animations sim ceased to freeze. but it became too boring =(  I hope I can find updated animations

I'm happy i helped you, yes, me too, haha i had aaaaallll these crazy positions but now i only have a handfull of them. But at least it works for now so it's less than nothing.

Don't worry they will fix this soon. :)

I keep getting this:

<?xml version="1.0" ?><root>
<report><version>2</version><sessionid>c4f7792d42fe615b3667d8</sessionid><type>desync</type><sku>ea.maxis.sims4_64.15.pc</sku><createtime>2018-06-29 19:10:05</createtime><buildsignature>Local.Unknown.Unknown.1.44.83.1020-1.200.000.350.Release</buildsignature><categoryid>main.py:4</categoryid><desyncid>c4f7792d42fe615b3667d8</desyncid><systemconfig/><screenshot/><desyncdata>  Failure: 'Aren_SameSexPregnancy/main' (Aren_SameSexPregnancy.main) (ImportError: No module named 'interactions.utils.pregnancy')&#13;&#10;Traceback (most recent call last):&#13;&#10;  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\importer\utils.py", line 119, in import_modules_by_path&#13;&#10;  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\importer\utils.py", line 116, in import_modules_by_path&#13;&#10;  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\importer\custom_import.py", line 72, in load_module&#13;&#10;  File "C:\Users\garwe\OneDrive\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\Aren_SameSexPregnancy.ts4script\Aren_SameSexPregnancy\main.py", line 4, in &lt;module&gt;&#13;&#10;ImportError: No module named 'interactions.utils.pregnancy'&#13;&#10;</desyncdata></report>
</root>

and it spams the notification wall till its full.

any help will help

thanks

lastException_63665975411.txt

1 hour ago, enotiikCath said:

The newest/updated animations are on the first page of the WW downloads....mike24 wildguy etc.

1 hour ago, ZiaanRoyal said:

I keep getting this:

2c4f7792d42fe615b3667d8desyncea.maxis.sims4_64.15.pc2018-06-29 19:10:05Local.Unknown.Unknown.1.44.83.1020-1.200.000.350.Releasemain.py:4c4f7792d42fe615b3667d8  Failure: 'Aren_SameSexPregnancy/main' (Aren_SameSexPregnancy.main) (ImportError: No module named 'interactions.utils.pregnancy') Traceback (most recent call last):   File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\importer\utils.py", line 119, in import_modules_by_path   File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\importer\utils.py", line 116, in import_modules_by_path   File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\importer\custom_import.py", line 72, in load_module   File "C:\Users\garwe\OneDrive\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\Aren_SameSexPregnancy.ts4script\Aren_SameSexPregnancy\main.py", line 4, in <module> ImportError: No module named 'interactions.utils.pregnancy'

and it spams the notification wall till its full.

any help will help

thanks

lastException_63665975411.txt

you have a same sex pregnancy mod or pregnancy mod?......i'd delete it.

I'm having a last exception that is causing a game crash right before an animation starts playing and sims do the spin animation to change clothes.  It doesn't happen every time so I'm not sure if its a specific animation.  I'm hoping someone here can point me in the right direction of whats causing it?  If it's some bad CC, but something I can fix in sims 4 studio, I'd like to do that, I just need to know where to start.  Thanks for any help.  

https://pastebin.com/Z73BWP7J 

9 hours ago, Bastis said:

I'm having a last exception that is causing a game crash right before an animation starts playing and sims do the spin animation to change clothes.  It doesn't happen every time so I'm not sure if its a specific animation.  I'm hoping someone here can point me in the right direction of whats causing it?  If it's some bad CC, but something I can fix in sims 4 studio, I'd like to do that, I just need to know where to start.  Thanks for any help.  

https://pastebin.com/Z73BWP7J 

It's saying laundry....you have any laundry mods or CC ?

On 6/29/2018 at 12:15 AM, procian said:

you need to update seasons or you'll get more problems.....do you have any frozen cc? ….update seasons first and if you still get problems try deleting or updating the frozen cc....also if you have mccc make sure that is up to date too.

Thanks! I have updated the game. 

12 hours ago, procian said:

It's saying laundry....you have any laundry mods or CC ?

Nope, no laundry mods or CC.  Could it be related to the moodlets applied to sims when they change outfits after doing laundry?  I can try removing the washer and dryer and waiting out the "fresh clothes" stuff and see if that prevents it happening again.