On 6/19/2018 at 12:22 AM, procian said:

ok are the animations in the ww folder or on their own in the mods folder?....try deleting localthumbnalecache and playing again.....your totally sure you have scriptmods enabled...pardon for asking.

I have tried both ways but currently they are on their own in the mods folder. Scriptmods are enabled and I tried deleting that file. Still doesn't work.

I have installed wicked whims and have had no problems, but recently the last exception file keep popping up. I have used the Mod Conflict Detector to try to see what the problem is... I found that some of the animations for wicked whims clashes with others so I deleted them. But the last exception file still keeps popping up ?. I really like the mod and really don't want to delete it. If someone could help me, I would greatly appreciate it!

Most recent Last Exception File:

https://pastebin.com/8MBLxRHY

I installed WickedWhims and the traits and aspirations that go with this mod aren't in the game. Last Exception file doesn't show up either. I started the game without other mods but still it isn't working. The rest of the mod is good, only traits and aspirations are gone.

23 hours ago, tediber said:

Can anybody help me?

Guys! That's all I have in my Mods folder and in the game it shows lastException error! ? Can anybody  please help me?

ww.png

ww2.png

I don't know if you have found a solution but you can try to put the 3 files of turbodriver directly in "Mods" without the folder "WhickedWhimsMod"...
Because, the scripts files have to be directly in Mods folder for avoid any bugs... 

Sorry for my english, i'm french ^^ 

Seems that Wicked Whims is broken :/ Deleted all of my mods, reinstalled Wicked Whims only and when I load into my game the last exception pops straight up, it actually makes the game completely unplayable and freezes, until you go into the menu - then it jumps forward an hour or two, goes back to freezing, etc.

Reinstalled all my other mods, deleted wicked whims and alas - all working fine! Seems like we need a WW hotfix.