On ‎4‎/‎29‎/‎2018 at 11:00 AM, Mooneon said:

Apparently during sex actions that involves undressing the female sims. The female sims cannot show their bare breasts, even if you undress their underwear, it shows the default pink bra that shows in the CAS one. Even when undressing completely in naturism. It seems like that when they are completely naked, the default pink bra is part of it, it literally cannot be removed. But female sims are completely nude when they shower, bathe and such. But otherwise they cannot be naked in naturism and in sex actions.  

for some reason in some of my other save files some of the girls in sex actions, they are completely naked but it seems that most of my female sims wear this pink bra ?

Screen Shot 2018-04-28 at 12.58.33 AM.png

Do you have a default nude top? or just a cas nude top?

Everything works in the mod itself for me, however at the moment my sims can no longer normally Woohoo? None of my sims, tried multiple files, tried the bed, the closet, the bush, no where can they Woohoo as normal, nor Try for Baby.

(I removed all my other mods to test, and this was the one that has the problem. I also tried with and without any animations, still no Whoohoo with just the three files. Sorry if this isn't the right place for this!)

I have origin-purchased Sims 4 and when I tried change the language settings via origin from English to French, wickedwoohoo stopped working. I was able to transfer all of my mods (which have wickedwoohoo mods in it), my tray folder, and my saved game file and it worked--everything worked except for wickedwoohoo for some reason. When I tried installing it back to US English it worked just fine even though all the mod files are the same. 

There's no error. It's as if i  didn't even put the mod into my mod folder.

On ‎6‎/‎4‎/‎2018 at 5:34 AM, lemothelemon said:

Everything works in the mod itself for me, however at the moment my sims can no longer normally Woohoo? None of my sims, tried multiple files, tried the bed, the closet, the bush, no where can they Woohoo as normal, nor Try for Baby.

(I removed all my other mods to test, and this was the one that has the problem. I also tried with and without any animations, still no Whoohoo with just the three files. Sorry if this isn't the right place for this!)

is woohoo turned off in WW options?

good afternoon can anyone tell me hiw to fix this issue with my game i don't know what could be causeing it so please someon help please i want to play the game again probly (sorry for my bad spelling) i don't really want to remove the mods please help to fix

Sims 4 .png

Sims 4 issue 2.png

sims 4 no info.png

sims4 pic 2.png

1 hour ago, sammoyke said:

im having the same issue where regular woohoo is missing , its updated and there is currently only the base file of the wicked whim and its still not allowing standard game woohoo

I think there is an option to disable regular woohoo in ww…..is that checked as on?

9 hours ago, pwincess4sims4 said:

After Downloading the wicked whims i don't see the option to wohoo or mess around or even try for a baby please help me to sort this out. 

Woohoo is turned off in WW...need to go into WW options and turn it back on.

I'm having an issue where the actions are coming up blank. For example, I click on the bed, select wicked whims, select the woohoo heart, and then the options are completely blank except for the dice. I'm still able to click the dice for a random action but the text does not appear for anything else.

IMG_5760.JPG