I updated to the newest version of the mod after getting TS4 Seasons and now it won't work.  I have no option to be able to perform the WW interactions and animations even though I have the base mod, animations, etc. all downloaded.  Also, I do have script mods and enable custom content and mods enabled.  All my other mods work except WW.  If it matters, my game version is 1.44.83.1020.

6 minutes ago, enginerd said:

I also checked this with mine and yes it is

ok......you only have 1 copy of ww in your mods folder? you have all 3 ww files and not more than 3?....go into mods folder and type turbodriver if you find copies of files delete them.

3 minutes ago, procian said:

ok......you only have 1 copy of ww in your mods folder? you have all 3 ww files and not more than 3?

Yes I do. I have been having issues ever since Seasons came out (the patch for it). I don't even have Seasons and I got last exceptions non-stop, and now no interactions (or WickedWhims itself) is showing. I have 1 copy of WW in my mods and I have all 3 files.

1 minute ago, haleo124 said:

Yes I do. I have been having issues ever since Seasons came out (the patch for it). I don't even have Seasons and I got last exceptions non-stop, and now no interactions (or WickedWhims itself) is showing. I have 1 copy of WW in my mods and I have all 3 files.

Ok......have you got the seasons hot fix? if not update your game,but first remove WW.After you update your game start it up without WW then exit without saving.replace WW and delete localthumbcache package.....start up the game again.

3 minutes ago, enginerd said:

Scratch that I apparently was putting it more than one level deep but it is fixed now

Well done :) easy mistake to make.....glad you fixed it.....ignore my last reply....btw always delete localthumbcache package when you add or delete stuff ;)

4 hours ago, enginerd said:

I updated to the newest version of the mod after getting TS4 Seasons and now it won't work.  I have no option to be able to perform the WW interactions and animations even though I have the base mod, animations, etc. all downloaded.  Also, I do have script mods and enable custom content and mods enabled.  All my other mods work except WW.  If it matters, my game version is 1.44.83.1020.

Turbo hasn't updated it to work with the newest sims patch, i'm hoping he will update it sometime today or tomorrow.

For anybody who is having problems, check what version of sims you are using (The latest pc/anything else besides mac is 1.44.83.1020 and the mac one is 1.44.83.1220) and you can't use wicked whims with the newest sims update. If you are getting the lastexception.txt, delete wicked whims, then reinstall. Mine isn't working with the June 28th patch, but that my not be the case for you. The last supported version is 1.44.77

I still don't get the bed and tub animations working, also my female sims don't have any menstrual animations (I don't know if she can get pregnant). 

I updated all my mods (included OlalaWorld), my game is also updated. I downloaded the newest version of WW and reinstalled it with the new sims season patch.

WW works everywhere else but the double bed and the tub. Which is frustrating since the double bed is the place where there's the most animations. 

I really don't know what to do anymore. 

Here's the LastException I got: 

Spoiler

<?xml version="1.0" ?><root>
<report><version>2</version><sessionid>db58d5061c23aacf5b392c2c</sessionid><type>desync</type><sku>ea.maxis.sims4_64.15.pc</sku><createtime>2018-07-01 21:32:26</createtime><buildsignature>Local.Unknown.Unknown.1.44.83.1020-1.200.000.350.Release</buildsignature><categoryid>broadcaster_request.py:75</categoryid><desyncid>db58d5061c23aacf5b392c2c</desyncid><systemconfig/><screenshot/><desyncdata>[manus] Exception in &lt;class 'sims4.tuning.instances.bed_TryForBaby'&gt;._tuning_loaded_callback. (AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'register_static_callbacks')&#13;&#10;Traceback (most recent call last):&#13;&#10;  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\utils.py", line 179, in wrapper&#13;&#10;  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\areaserver.py", line 150, in c_api_server_init_tick&#13;&#10;  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\core_services.py", line 164, in start_service_tick&#13;&#10;  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\service_manager.py", line 335, in start_single_service&#13;&#10;  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\tuning\instance_manager.py", line 104, in update_incremental_start&#13;&#10;  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\tuning\instance_manager.py", line 149, in _execute_gen&#13;&#10;  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\tuning\instance_manager.py", line 477, in invoke_registered_callbacks_gen&#13;&#10;  File ".\WickedWhims 3.3.4.129f\turbolib\injector_util.py", line 15, in _wrapped_function&#13;&#10;  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\tuning\instance_manager.py", line 475, in invoke_registered_callbacks_gen&#13;&#10;  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\base\super_interaction.py", line 1628, in _tuning_loaded_callback&#13;&#10;  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\base\interaction.py", line 2203, in _tuning_loaded_callback&#13;&#10;  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\broadcasters\broadcaster_request.py", line 75, in on_affordance_loaded_callback&#13;&#10;AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'register_static_callbacks'&#13;&#10;</desyncdata></report>
<report><version>2</version><sessionid>db58d5061c23aacf5b392c2c</sessionid><type>desync</type><sku>ea.maxis.sims4_64.15.pc</sku><createtime>2018-07-01 21:33:23</createtime><buildsignature>Local.Unknown.Unknown.1.44.83.1020-1.200.000.350.Release</buildsignature><categoryid>tunable.py:3001</categoryid><desyncid>db58d5061c23aacf5b392c2c</desyncid><systemconfig/><screenshot/><desyncdata>Exception while generating potential interactions for object_bedDoubleCLLeather_01:0x0d5b07b265349355: (AttributeError: 'str' object has no attribute 'get_pre_filtered_sim_ids')&#13;&#10;Traceback (most recent call last):&#13;&#10;  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\commands.py", line 369, in invoke_command&#13;&#10;  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\server_commands\interaction_commands.py", line 506, in generate_choices&#13;&#10;  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\objects\script_object.py", line 1274, in potential_interactions&#13;&#10;  File ".\WickedWhims 3.3.4.129f\turbolib\injector_util.py", line 15, in _wrapped_function&#13;&#10;  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\objects\script_object.py", line 1245, in potential_interactions&#13;&#10;  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\base\picker_interaction.py", line 334, in potential_interactions&#13;&#10;  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\base\picker_interaction.py", line 838, in get_single_choice_and_row&#13;&#10;  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\base\picker_interaction.py", line 622, in _get_valid_sim_choices_gen&#13;&#10;  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\sims\sim_info_utils.py", line 31, in wrapped&#13;&#10;  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\filters\tunable.py", line 3014, in get_pre_filtered_sim_infos&#13;&#10;  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\filters\tunable.py", line 3001, in get_pre_filtered_sim_ids&#13;&#10;AttributeError: 'str' object has no attribute 'get_pre_filtered_sim_ids'&#13;&#10;</desyncdata></report>
</root>

54 minutes ago, procian said:

Ok......have you got the seasons hot fix? if not update your game,but first remove WW.After you update your game start it up without WW then exit without saving.replace WW and delete localthumbcache package.....start up the game again.

I do have the new update.

I've downloaded the seasons pack recently, and tried playing the game... but the wicked whims wasn't working. I updated the mod, gotten rid of all my animations and re-installed them... but it still won't work. I've tried everything I possibly can, but it just won't show up in the game. It will show up in the script section of my installed mods once I open the game (and that menu pops up to see all your custom content) but it won't appear in the playable area of the game.... do you have any idea as to what is happening? I also use a mac, I've heard mac users have way more issues than others.  

4 hours ago, somebodyhastouchmyspaghet said:

For anybody who is having problems, check what version of sims you are using (The latest pc/anything else besides mac is 1.44.83.1020 and the mac one is 1.44.83.1220) and you can't use wicked whims with the newest sims update. If you are getting the lastexception.txt, delete wicked whims, then reinstall. Mine isn't working with the June 28th patch, but that my not be the case for you. The last supported version is 1.44.77

I have tried deleting and reinstalling the mod... but it still appears to not be working. Do you think there is anything else that could possibly work? Right now, I'm "repairing" the game... hopefully this will work. 

Hi! My sims are stuck when I click the options and I get LE too. It seems that I have an issue with the door but I haven't downloaded any doors. It is obviously the door that belongs to the game. Should I change the door? Can someone help me? And I removed all the mod I had except for the WW and still got LE.

Hello

I've been getting LE everytime I send my sims to "excavate", in any neighborhood. They won't do the action at all, and according to lastException.txt, it's got something to do with WW.

The mod itself is working alright.

Here's the Pastebin

Game version is: 1.44.77.1020 

WW version: 3.3.4.129f