I had an annoyance last night.  My game/mods current and no issues prior to patch.  I play offline to prevent auto updates, so my game did not get the "school" patch, and as of yet I have not updated any mods either.  However, two sims refused to have sex due to their orientation, even though they have previously had sex, romance was high, and I don't recall ever getting this message before.  Was something "baked in" to WW to activate on a certain date based on the expected patch to do that?  I know that is strange, but that is the only thing I can figure has occurred.  

22 minutes ago, rono said:

I had an annoyance last night.  My game/mods current and no issues prior to patch.  I play offline to prevent auto updates, so my game did not get the "school" patch, and as of yet I have not updated any mods either.  However, two sims refused to have sex due to their orientation, even though they have previously had sex, romance was high, and I don't recall ever getting this message before.  Was something "baked in" to WW to activate on a certain date based on the expected patch to do that?  I know that is strange, but that is the only thing I can figure has occurred.  

Your sims (or your save) have maybe lost some data about their sexuality, so the mod gave them a new random one. Maybe.

2 minutes ago, Gambit said:

Your sims (or your save) have maybe lost some data about their sexuality, so the mod gave them a new random one. Maybe.

Unpatched though, so nothing beyond the old CAS way of assigning it, or what was in ww170g that was relevant.  Always a chance of a glitch, but just seemed strange to get an error the seems directly linked to the update, with no update.....

@TURBODRIVER i have this Problem, if my sims is Talking to another, he doesnt appears in the Relationshiptask on the Right side. Without your mod, there is no Problem with this. On the Picture my sims was Speaking with Ian Moody but nothing happens on the rights side. There is also no Exception File from your mod and no Error. But if i Remove your mod, i don't have this Problem

The Problem is not your mod. Sorry. Its the NPCC a Realy old mod how i used. So Problem solved.

Relationship.png

Edited by Eagleman

My game won't save. I updated the Wickedd Whims and my game won't save and through up this notification;

Game Version: 1.90.358.1030, WickedWhims Version: v170h, BMD/WHW/S4CL
07/27/22 14:50:30 Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\sims\masked\v170h\zone_tick.py", line 121, in _on_zone_update_event
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\sims\masked\v170h\zone_tick.py", line 69, in update
  File ".\WickedWhims_v170h\wickedwhims\main\game_handlers\tick_handler.py", line 34, in _wickedwhims_update_game_trackers_on_zone_update
  File ".\WickedWhims_v170h\wickedwhims\main\game_handlers\tick_handler.py", line 132, in update
  File ".\WickedWhims_v170h\wickedwhims\main\game_handlers\reactions_handler.py", line 120, in _trigger_reactions
  File ".\WickedWhims_v170h\wickedwhims\main\game_handlers\reactions_handler.py", line 135, in _run_reaction_handler
  File ".\WickedWhims_v170h\wickedwhims\main\game_handlers\reactions_handler.py", line 105, in run
  File ".\WickedWhims_v170h\wickedwhims\sex\generic\sex_reactions\reaction_handler.py", line 81, in _react_to_sims_sex
  File ".\WickedWhims_v170h\wickedwhims\sex\generic\sex_reactions\reaction_handler.py", line 111, in reaction_to_sex_instance
  File ".\WickedWhims_v170h\wickedwhims\sex\generic\sex_reactions\reaction_handler.py", line 131, in _reaction_to_sex_instance
  File ".\WickedWhims_v170h\wickedwhims\sex\generic\sex_reactions\general_sex_reaction.py", line 117, in _general_sex_reaction
  File ".\WickedWhims_v170h\wickedwhims\sex\features\watch_sex\utils.py", line 64, in get_sim_interest_in_watching_sex
  File ".\WickedWhims_v170h\wickedwhims\sex\enums\sex_orientation.py", line 93, in get_sim_preferenced_sexual_orientations
  File ".\WickedWhims_v170h\wickedwhims\relationships\relationship_utils.py", line 39, in get_sim_sexual_preference_genders
TypeError: unhashable type: 'set'
TurboLib: [TurboLib] Failed to run '_wickedwhims_update_game_trackers_on_zone_update' method from 'WickedWhims'. -> TypeError: unhashable type: 'set'

File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\sims\masked\v170h\zone_tick.py", line 121, in _on_zone_update_event
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\sims\masked\v170h\zone_tick.py", line 69, in update
  File ".\WickedWhims_v170h\wickedwhims\main\game_handlers\tick_handler.py", line 34, in _wickedwhims_update_game_trackers_on_zone_update
  File ".\WickedWhims_v170h\wickedwhims\main\game_handlers\tick_handler.py", line 132, in update
  File ".\WickedWhims_v170h\wickedwhims\main\game_handlers\reactions_handler.py", line 120, in _trigger_reactions
  File ".\WickedWhims_v170h\wickedwhims\main\game_handlers\reactions_handler.py", line 135, in _run_reaction_handler
  File ".\WickedWhims_v170h\wickedwhims\main\game_handlers\reactions_handler.py", line 105, in run
  File ".\WickedWhims_v170h\wickedwhims\sex\generic\sex_reactions\reaction_handler.py", line 81, in _react_to_sims_sex
  File ".\WickedWhims_v170h\wickedwhims\sex\generic\sex_reactions\reaction_handler.py", line 111, in reaction_to_sex_instance
  File ".\WickedWhims_v170h\wickedwhims\sex\generic\sex_reactions\reaction_handler.py", line 131, in _reaction_to_sex_instance
  File ".\WickedWhims_v170h\wickedwhims\sex\generic\sex_reactions\general_sex_reaction.py", line 117, in _general_sex_reaction
  File ".\WickedWhims_v170h\wickedwhims\sex\features\watch_sex\utils.py", line 64, in get_sim_interest_in_watching_sex
  File ".\WickedWhims_v170h\wickedwhims\sex\enums\sex_orientation.py", line 93, in get_sim_preferenced_sexual_orientations
  File ".\WickedWhims_v170h\wickedwhims\relationships\relationship_utils.py", line 39, in get_sim_sexual_preference_genders
TurboLib: [TurboLib] Failed to run '_wickedwhims_update_game_trackers_on_zone_update' method from 'WickedWhims'. -> TypeError: unhashable type: 'set'

WickedWhims_v170h_Exception.txt

15 hours ago, nekotlc81 said:

My game won't save. I updated the Wickedd Whims and my game won't save and through up this notification;

WickedWhims_v170h_Exception.txt 3.83 kB · 0 downloads

You need to update ww it's version i now....

Right, i have a issue now, the mod is properly installed and everything, was working fine a few days ago, after a downloaded the latest version i deleted the onld one and installed the new, but now, the wicked prompts for sex don´t show up anymore, and some mod features are not working, like undressing when in toilet. What could this be?

Update: i Reverted to the previous build and the mod started working again...mostly. i´m getting a few exceptions messages but nothing is broken so far. Weird thing

Edited by AWNROKR
update

Game Version: 1.90.358.1030, WickedWhims Version: v170i, NWP/BMD/MCCC
08/01/22 17:39:50 Traceback (most recent call last):
  File ".\WickedWhims_v170i\turbolib2\events\utils\events_handler.py", line 72, in execute_event_methods
  File ".\WickedWhims_v170i\wickedwhims\sex\autonomy\trigger_loading.py", line 157, in _wickedwhims_trigger_random_loading_sex_autonomy
  File ".\WickedWhims_v170i\wickedwhims\sex\autonomy\trigger_loading.py", line 176, in _trigger_random_loading_sex_autonomy
  File ".\WickedWhims_v170i\wickedwhims\sex\autonomy\trigger_loading.py", line 231, in trigger_random_loading_sex_autonomy
  File ".\WickedWhims_v170i\wickedwhims\sex\autonomy\triggers_handler.py", line 86, in trigger_sex_autonomy_interaction
  File ".\WickedWhims_v170i\wickedwhims\sex\integral\sex_handlers\primitive_sex_init.py", line 111, in start_new_direct_sex_interaction
  File ".\WickedWhims_v170i\wickedwhims\sex\integral\sex_handlers\primitive_sex_init.py", line 149, in get_primitive_sex_location_data
  File ".\WickedWhims_v170i\turbolib2\utils\math.py", line 199, in convert_orientation_to_angle
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\math.py", line 230, in yaw_quaternion_to_angle
ValueError: math domain error
TurboLib: [TurboLib] Failed to run '_wickedwhims_trigger_random_loading_sex_autonomy' method from 'WickedWhims' -> ValueError: math domain error

Idk what's wrong but I suddenly got this error.

16 hours ago, SimmerSynn said:

It won’t allow teen sec anymore I just redownloaded and it no longer allows teen sex?

Turbo posted in the change log that this was removed due to changes in the base game.  Might be able to enable it through MCCC, but not sure. Perhaps other mods as well.  After the last patch, too many things have changed, so I haven't been in the game since to see what all is going on.  You could potentially revert to an older WW as well, but there could be other issues with that.