I can't save my game after my sims have sex. Whenever I do it refuses to save and I get an error message heres the log;

[Sims4CommunityLib] 2022-08-01 12:24:54.953380 Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\utils.py", line 179, in wrapper
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\areaserver.py", line 206, in c_api_server_tick
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\scheduling.py", line 216, in simulate
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\elements.py", line 376, in _run
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\services\persistence_service.py", line 418, in call_save_game_gen
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\services\persistence_service.py", line 452, in save_game_gen
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\services\persistence_service.py", line 495, in _save_game_gen
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\services\persistence_service.py", line 560, in _fill_and_send_save_game_protobufs_gen
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\service_manager.py", line 508, in save_all_services
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\sims\masked\v170i\injector.py", line 26, in _wrapped_function
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\sims\masked\v170i\zone_spin.py", line 206, in _turbolib_on_zone_pre_save
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\zone_manager.py", line 118, in save
  File "sims4communitylib\utils\common_injection_utils.py", line 98, in _wrapped_function
  File "sims4communitylib\exceptions\common_exceptions_handler.py", line 39, in log_exception
  File "sims4communitylib\utils\common_injection_utils.py", line 93, in _wrapped_function
  File "sims4communitylib\events\zone_spin\common_zone_spin_event_dispatcher.py", line 90, in _common_on_zone_save
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\patreon\2_2_6fa\NisaK\utilities\nisa_injector.py", line 12, in _wrapped_function
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\patreon\2_2_6fa\NisaK\utilities\data_handler.py", line 787, in _nisawickedpervs_save_data
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\zone.py", line 1659, in save_zone
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\game_services.py", line 46, in save_all_services
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\service_manager.py", line 508, in save_all_services
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\sims\sim_info_manager.py", line 144, in save
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\sims\sim_info.py", line 2764, in save_sim
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\sims\sim_info.py", line 2805, in _save_sim_base
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\sims\sim_info.py", line 2907, in _generate_sim_protocol_buffer
TypeError: cannot unpack non-iterable NoneType object
Error occurred while injecting into function '_common_on_zone_save' of class 'Zone' -> TypeError: cannot unpack non-iterable NoneType object

Sims4CommunityLib_Exceptions.txt

Can someone help me, wicked whims is not available for teenagers (I know it has to go to the configuration and release it) but I can't find where to release it I looked in all categories and I didn't find it in the configuration. then I wanted to know which category of the configuration to release, because before it was in relationships, now that updated it is no longer

13 minutes ago, Zsano907 said:

Can someone help me, wicked whims is not available for teenagers (I know it has to go to the configuration and release it) but I can't find where to release it I looked in all categories and I didn't find it in the configuration. then I wanted to know which category of the configuration to release, because before it was in relationships, now that updated it is no longer

Download the latest version of inappropriate unlocks. Go to sex settings and relationship settings and check the options for teens to have sex. Go to  personalization and add wicked attributes. Add post purbety trait.  Then your teens can have sex.

I can't find on turbo's main download link, or website where to locate, additional mods help with missing tongue. Could help center help me find the link for such object?

I am trying find why male body is loosing part like it drops onto ground and becomes a sock. SO I questioning maybe its expired male body mod. Could someone at help center direct me to new male body mods to help me as well I looked and I am not sure if I find right ones prevent torso from falling out any further.

I can't progress with sex after starting and it's always doggystyle. I can cancel out of it, I can start it. They go through the loop they just won't do anything else. I've tried uninstalling everything and reinstalling. I've tried adding animations. I don't know what to do.

I have a problem. Very often the character resets his action, I have to choose him several times so that he does what I want. Also, the opportunity to use some things from the inventory has disappeared (for example, I can't drink milk or draw a drawing), the action is instantly reset and nothing happens

22 hours ago, nekotlc81 said:

I can't save my game after my sims have sex. Whenever I do it refuses to save and I get an error message heres the log;

[Sims4CommunityLib] 2022-08-01 12:24:54.953380 Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\utils.py", line 179, in wrapper
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\areaserver.py", line 206, in c_api_server_tick
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\scheduling.py", line 216, in simulate
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\elements.py", line 376, in _run
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\services\persistence_service.py", line 418, in call_save_game_gen
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\services\persistence_service.py", line 452, in save_game_gen
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\services\persistence_service.py", line 495, in _save_game_gen
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\services\persistence_service.py", line 560, in _fill_and_send_save_game_protobufs_gen
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\sims\masked\v170i\injector.py", line 26, in _wrapped_function
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\sims\masked\v170i\zone_spin.py", line 206, in _turbolib_on_zone_pre_save
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\zone_manager.py", line 118, in save
  File "sims4communitylib\utils\common_injection_utils.py", line 98, in _wrapped_function
  File "sims4communitylib\exceptions\common_exceptions_handler.py", line 39, in log_exception
  File "sims4communitylib\utils\common_injection_utils.py", line 93, in _wrapped_function
  File "sims4communitylib\events\zone_spin\common_zone_spin_event_dispatcher.py", line 90, in _common_on_zone_save
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\patreon\2_2_6fa\NisaK\utilities\nisa_injector.py", line 12, in _wrapped_function
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\patreon\2_2_6fa\NisaK\utilities\data_handler.py", line 787, in _nisawickedpervs_save_data
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\zone.py", line 1659, in save_zone
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\game_services.py", line 46, in save_all_services
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\sims\sim_info_manager.py", line 144, in save
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\sims\sim_info.py", line 2764, in save_sim
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\sims\sim_info.py", line 2805, in _save_sim_base
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\sims\sim_info.py", line 2907, in _generate_sim_protocol_buffer
TypeError: cannot unpack non-iterable NoneType object
Error occurred while injecting into function '_common_on_zone_save' of class 'Zone' -> TypeError: cannot unpack non-iterable NoneType object

Sims4CommunityLib_Exceptions.txt 13.58 kB · 0 downloads

Probably the S4CL file which is the problem...

lastException.txt

I can't even play any save . I have everything updated.

Save not work. Not possible load game.

I'll upload the saved game. I can use it at home. But if I want to jump into a character... the game crashes.

109fd81e803d6a747ad

That looks like a lot of trouble.

How many days will it take for a new repair?

That looks like a lot of trouble. I thought that since the update was from day 30, it was working.

I shouldn't have logged on to the Internet. That was the last time I updated the game.
Never again.

The update is from 30. 

You also can't load a saved game ?

Edited by erotoman

Hello,

I'm getting an error whenever I try and eat food in game.

This is the concerning one:

[Sims4CommunityLib] 2022-08-03 01:11:24.902016 Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\commands.py", line 399, in invoke_command
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\server_commands\interaction_commands.py", line 984, in select_choice
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\server\client.py", line 257, in select_interaction
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\choices.py", line 252, in select
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\aop.py", line 236, in test_and_execute
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\aop.py", line 224, in execute
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\aop.py", line 212, in execute_interaction
  File "sims4communitylib\events\interaction\common_interaction_event_dispatcher.py", line 260, in _common_on_interaction_queued
  File "sims4communitylib\events\interaction\common_interaction_event_dispatcher.py", line 246, in _common_on_interaction_queued
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\sims\masked\v172.8\injector.py", line 26, in _wrapped_function
  File ".\WickedWhims_v172.8\turbolib2\events\interactions.py", line 146, in _turbolib_interaction_queue
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\interaction_queue.py", line 1361, in append
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Lib\contextlib.py", line 119, in __exit__
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\interaction_queue.py", line 895, in _head_change_watcher
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\interaction_queue.py", line 979, in _get_head
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\interaction_queue.py", line 340, in get_next_unblocked_interaction
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\base\super_interaction.py", line 2967, in get_sims_with_invalid_paths
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\base\super_interaction.py", line 2923, in _generate_connectivity
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\postures\transition_sequence.py", line 1487, in compute_transition_connectivity
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\postures\transition_sequence.py", line 1534, in run_transitions
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\postures\transition_sequence.py", line 3440, in _build_transitions
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\postures\transition_sequence.py", line 3228, in _build_and_log_transitions_for_sim
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\postures\transition_sequence.py", line 3290, in _build_transitions_for_sim
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\postures\transition_sequence.py", line 2746, in get_transitions_for_sim
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\postures\transition_sequence.py", line 2932, in _get_transitions_for_sim
  File "postures\posture_graph.py", line 6385, in postures.posture_graph.PostureGraphService.generate_connectivity_handles
  File "postures\posture_graph.py", line 6195, in postures.posture_graph.PostureGraphService._get_segmented_path_connectivity_handles
  File "postures\posture_graph.py", line 631, in generate_right_paths
  File "postures\posture_graph.py", line 4681, in _right_path_gen
  File "postures\posture_graph.py", line 765, in _shortest_path_gen
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\algos.py", line 121, in shortest_path_gen
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\algos.py", line 121, in <listcomp>
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\caches.py", line 352, in __missing__
  File "postures\posture_graph.py", line 4636, in postures.posture_graph.PostureGraphService._right_path_gen.heuristic_fn_right
TypeError: 'NoneType' object is not iterable
Error occurred while running _on_interaction_queued for interaction <SI generic_consume_food id:166 sim:Sterling Yildiz> with short name 'generic_consume_food' and display name hash: 1090890303
. Args: (), Kwargs: {} -> TypeError: 'NoneType' object is not iterable

Any idea of what I need to take out and alter? The food is base game food.

lastException_63795185192.txt

I need help with the Sims 4 game also. My Sims are acting weird and I can't get the sims to make love anymore Help me please. I used this last exception and new Wicked Whims file not working right anymore. I think it's alot of errors on this files. I doubted anyone will help me out on here. But I might not used the files and removed the whole files. What a waste downloading all these files from online anyways. This sucks terrible. I can't play with my computer games anymore.  Corrupted files completely ruin my  Sims 4 games.  Have a good night anyways.

I have 170h. I've been playing a teen couple and the male has just aged up to young adult. The female teen just had a baby. Now when I load the game, the teen has been pushed out of the house (literally outside, she was in the nursery when I saved the game), she is no longer the mother of the baby and the only option she has with her (former) partner is for him to be her sibling or her father. My WW settings have also been reset.

Tell me how this coincidentally happened when 170i removes all of the above interactions for teens? It makes me wonder what exactly is going on when WW checks for the most recent version when you load the game.

I restored a previous save and played up to the same point while keeping my laptop disconnected from the internet. I saved and reloaded, and what do you know, everything was fine! If you're bad at subtext, I'm implying that WW 170h is being nerfed to force players to update to 170i and lose the functionality that TD suddenly finds so offensive, although he had no problem letting teens bang elders in incestuous relationships prior to HSY being released. 

My Sims 4 game not working right at all. I can't get my Sims characters to woohoo anymore. But the error still be there. I can't get any Sims to woohoo at all anymore. The Wicked Whims mod not working at all anymore too many errors and two Wicked Whims mod files both not working right and the gender sex not working right neither. They will not woohoo with male and female anymore the preference not working neither. They declined the sex with the male and female. What should I do delete the Wicked Whims mod files and redownloaded it again. I doubt it will make it work that way. Please help me and the others people that having difficult time with the Sims 4 games please help me Pretty please help me I'm begging please help ? No idea what else I can do here. No one hasn't help me with my Sims 4 games files at all. I guess I am wasting my time here.

16 hours ago, erotoman said:

lastException.txt 2.2 MB · 2 downloads

I can't even play any save . I have everything updated.

Save not work. Not possible load game.

I'll upload the saved game. I can use it at home. But if I want to jump into a character... the game crashes.

109fd81e803d6a747ad

That looks like a lot of trouble.

How many days will it take for a new repair?

That looks like a lot of trouble. I thought that since the update was from day 30, it was working.

I shouldn't have logged on to the Internet. That was the last time I updated the game.
Never again.

The update is from 30. 

You also can't load a saved game ?

You need to update your mods in line with the 1.90 game update.

Use https://lastexception.com/ to read your last exception file and see the mods causing issues.

5 hours ago, celesteennui said:

Hello,

I'm getting an error whenever I try and eat food in game.

This is the concerning one:

[Sims4CommunityLib] 2022-08-03 01:11:24.902016 Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\commands.py", line 399, in invoke_command
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\server_commands\interaction_commands.py", line 984, in select_choice
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\server\client.py", line 257, in select_interaction
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\choices.py", line 252, in select
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\aop.py", line 236, in test_and_execute
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\aop.py", line 224, in execute
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\aop.py", line 212, in execute_interaction
  File "sims4communitylib\events\interaction\common_interaction_event_dispatcher.py", line 260, in _common_on_interaction_queued
  File "sims4communitylib\events\interaction\common_interaction_event_dispatcher.py", line 246, in _common_on_interaction_queued
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\sims\masked\v172.8\injector.py", line 26, in _wrapped_function
  File ".\WickedWhims_v172.8\turbolib2\events\interactions.py", line 146, in _turbolib_interaction_queue
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\interaction_queue.py", line 1361, in append
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Lib\contextlib.py", line 119, in __exit__
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\interaction_queue.py", line 895, in _head_change_watcher
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\interaction_queue.py", line 979, in _get_head
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\interaction_queue.py", line 340, in get_next_unblocked_interaction
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\base\super_interaction.py", line 2967, in get_sims_with_invalid_paths
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\base\super_interaction.py", line 2923, in _generate_connectivity
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\postures\transition_sequence.py", line 1487, in compute_transition_connectivity
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\postures\transition_sequence.py", line 1534, in run_transitions
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\postures\transition_sequence.py", line 3440, in _build_transitions
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\postures\transition_sequence.py", line 3228, in _build_and_log_transitions_for_sim
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\postures\transition_sequence.py", line 3290, in _build_transitions_for_sim
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\postures\transition_sequence.py", line 2746, in get_transitions_for_sim
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\postures\transition_sequence.py", line 2932, in _get_transitions_for_sim
  File "postures\posture_graph.py", line 6385, in postures.posture_graph.PostureGraphService.generate_connectivity_handles
  File "postures\posture_graph.py", line 6195, in postures.posture_graph.PostureGraphService._get_segmented_path_connectivity_handles
  File "postures\posture_graph.py", line 631, in generate_right_paths
  File "postures\posture_graph.py", line 4681, in _right_path_gen
  File "postures\posture_graph.py", line 765, in _shortest_path_gen
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\algos.py", line 121, in shortest_path_gen
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\algos.py", line 121, in <listcomp>
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\caches.py", line 352, in __missing__
  File "postures\posture_graph.py", line 4636, in postures.posture_graph.PostureGraphService._right_path_gen.heuristic_fn_right
TypeError: 'NoneType' object is not iterable
Error occurred while running _on_interaction_queued for interaction <SI generic_consume_food id:166 sim:Sterling Yildiz> with short name 'generic_consume_food' and display name hash: 1090890303
. Args: (), Kwargs: {} -> TypeError: 'NoneType' object is not iterable

Any idea of what I need to take out and alter? The food is base game food.

lastException_63795185192.txt 4.98 kB · 1 download

If you have any CC beds that have not been updated since July 28, remove them and replace them with Maxis or updated CC beds. This should fix the issue.

43 minutes ago, Bumble81 said:

You need to update your mods in line with the 1.90 game update.

Use https://lastexception.com/ to read your last exception file and see the mods causing issues.

Hi

Are you saying that some mods just don't work after the update ?

But it doesn't work even in the old version of whickewhims.

Plus it doesn't say what mods don't work.

Just can't load any game.

You know what I quit my Sims 4 games until this problem is solved in 30 day or one or 2 months until someone fixed the Wicked Whims mod files anyways. I can't get my Sims 4 games to work anymore. No use I can't get the Sims 4 to woohoo at all. This sucks terrible bullshit nonsense anyways.  I have no other choice not to play the Sims 4 games for awhile until someone can help me or fixed it until than. I'm done asking for help. No one isn't help me at all. Good morning and good luck someone.

1 hour ago, erotoman said:

Fake. I have only 1 " mod in game  and whickedwhims and nothing work. Game is broken complet.

You have a lot more than one mod, I can see it on your lastexceptions file. You need to update your mods. If you have updated your game, then the old versions won't work, that's why you need to update them too. 

1 hour ago, Patricia1973 said:

You know what I quit my Sims 4 games until this problem is solved in 30 day or one or 2 months until someone fixed the Wicked Whims mod files anyways. I can't get my Sims 4 games to work anymore. No use I can't get the Sims 4 to woohoo at all. This sucks terrible bullshit nonsense anyways.  I have no other choice not to play the Sims 4 games for awhile until someone can help me or fixed it until than. I'm done asking for help. No one isn't help me at all. Good morning and good luck someone.

Have you checked whether your mods have been updated since 28 July?

When The Sims 4 has a patch (also called an update), it sometimes breaks some mods and/or CC. You need to check to see if every single mod you use has had an update. There is a Sims After Dark discord which lists all broken mods, and a thread on the Sims 4 forum (SFW mods only). They will tell you if a mod is broken and whether or not the modder has updated it. 

As of TS4 patch 1.90, custom beds are broken and causing seemingly unrelated errors (such as not being able to eat or pick up a pet). WW has had two updates and 170i is the latest public build. WP has been updated.

It is your responsibility to maintain your mods folder. If you have updated everything and are still getting errors, then ask for help. 

Edited by Bumble81
1 hour ago, Bumble81 said:

Have you checked whether your mods have been updated since 28 July?

I only put in 1 mod from day 30.

Yes I delete 99% mod.

Considering that the game doesn't work even with 1 modem. It's all broken.
This stupid dangerous update ruined all my photorealistic women in the game.

It's not possible to update 5000 mods.  Whole streets and disco clubs.

Edited by erotoman
20 minutes ago, erotoman said:

I only put in 1 mod from day 30.

Yes I delete 99% mod.

Considering that the game doesn't work even with 1 modem. It's all broken.
This stupid dangerous update ruined all my photorealistic women in the game.

It's not possible to update 5000 mods.  Whole streets and disco clubs.

That's the risk when you use mods and CC, I'm afraid. Either you commit to upgrading every time there's a patch or you just learn to play without mods. Regardless, your issues are not caused by WW.