Hopefully I'll find some luck by asking for help here. Sorry if this has been asked a lot, I wasn't able to find anything on it.

I can't figure out how to create Shemale/Futa Sims anymore. 

I know it's possible, I use to play Sims with WickedWhims like 2 years ago. But I tried playing an old file, and got spammed with messages saying WW was out of date. So I fully updated it the other day. 

I set a female Sim's gender options to get others pregnant, and to use the toilet standing up. I've been all the way through the settings menu, but can't find an option to turn the feature on. Am I missing something?

Edited by JamesLoveLust
10 hours ago, izuhito said:

i just updated WW and i can't use it. the sex button is no longer there, 
now i changed to the other version of june, and is "working" again. excep for the forever underwear that wont remove with any mod 9_9

What's your version of the game?

12 hours ago, izuhito said:

i just updated WW and i can't use it. the sex button is no longer there, 
now i changed to the other version of june, and is "working" again. excep for the forever underwear that wont remove with any mod 9_9

Is your game up-to date? old game versions + new mod updates = :(

having a sim reject "make a move" basically bricked my save and now the sex option is completely gone.

my sim tried "make a move" on someone but got rejected. after this i noticed i don't have the option for sex anymore. all i have is "npc sex" and settings when i click on something. i resetted all settings, deleted the mod and reinstalled it, deleted all the cache, deleted my settings, reset all my settings and still no option for sex. even in settings sex is enabled but there is just not option for it. 

i reverted my save back (which i'd rather not do since i'd lose an insane amount of progress) and the option for sex works. 

any solutions? all my mods are updated (basemental and ui cheat extension) 

edit: now sex won't happen even if the relationship is at 100% 

great to know that my save file of 150+ hours is now unplayable 

Edited by levchii

Anyone has a problem with sims thumbnail not loading?

I have latest version of the game and WW. After played for awhile in game, it will be a point where sims's thumbnail on the lower left is not loading.

When then happens, the game won't let you save (stuck in saving interface). If I just go manage world, all the thumbnail of households wouldn't load at you see only the spinning wheel loading icon.

I know it is WW by removing mod I use one by one. When I don't have WW in mod folder, the thumbnails that are missing on the save is back.

Any idea what is wrong? Thanks.

Edited by rred_cooper

suggest replacing the  "preferred sex" with "romantic attraction"  and "preferred appearance construct" with "woohoo attraction" . it would be more in line with the new changes.

other suggestion. if there is a penis section on attractiveness there should also be a strap-on section for lesbian sims.

Edited by arak2
17 hours ago, levchii said:

having a sim reject "make a move" basically bricked my save and now the sex option is completely gone.

my sim tried "make a move" on someone but got rejected. after this i noticed i don't have the option for sex anymore. all i have is "npc sex" and settings when i click on something. i resetted all settings, deleted the mod and reinstalled it, deleted all the cache, deleted my settings, reset all my settings and still no option for sex. even in settings sex is enabled but there is just not option for it. 

i reverted my save back (which i'd rather not do since i'd lose an insane amount of progress) and the option for sex works. 

any solutions? all my mods are updated (basemental and ui cheat extension) 

edit: now sex won't happen even if the relationship is at 100% 

great to know that my save file of 150+ hours is now unplayable 

Did you try the ww.fix command?

Hi, my sim's clit piercing (the one you get from nisa's perversions?) gets buried inside the bottom body mesh when she's bottomless. And only when she's bottomless. It looks just fine when she's wearing a bottom/overall that shows her pussy.

Exhibits 1a and 1b:

I'm using the default wickedwhims bottom. How do I fix that?

nakey_buried.png

notnakey_notburied.png

On 9/2/2022 at 3:04 AM, naynayburgess said:

I am having trouble with one of the sex mods. If they are installed time will continue to jump back to where i last saved (day and time)  before the new install of wicked whims, If i remove them the game works like it is meant to 

Using load game instead of resume works for some...me included.

hey im just trying to re enable animations. downloaded a couple new animation packs and when i went in game it gave me option to disable some. i disabled to many now im stuck with 3somes and 4somes and the few regular ones i have kind of messed up cuz at first it starts with the chick screwing the guy even tho she doesnt have a you know. and then it randomly switches back to regular one where the guy is doing it. so how do i re enable those mods? 

sorry if i wasted your time reading this. its 5am and i havent slept cuz insomnia.

2 hours ago, zeetong555 said:

my old save game can't use q for quick change position but when i create new save game can use it
how to i fix my old save game?

Make sure Experimental Mod is turned on in your old save file.

You can find it by clicking anywhere -> Wicked -> Settings -> Experimental Mode.

Hoping someone can help.

One of my sims is showing constantly nude.

He showed up at a Welcome to the Neighborhood event for another sim, and he was completely nude, except for accessories (necklace, bracelet, earrings). I thought it was hilarious and just figured the problem would fix itself when I went to play that household. Nope. I went to this guy's house up a couple of sim days later, and he was still in the buff.  I went to Change Outfit, and all his outfits appeared as nudes (his naked body on all the options).  

Then when he went to have sex, he wouldn't get an erection (which bugged me much more than him walking around with no clothes on).

Any idea what's going on? I'm restarting my game to see if that helps, but other than that, I can't find any information on this or what to do to fix it. It's just the one sim. Everyone else is fine. I've noticed a similar thing happening with they "lose their swimsuit" in the pool, but it eventually fixes itself. I can't figure this one out. I tried going into CAS (Full Edit Mode), and he has all his outfits in there. But when I come out of CAS, he's naked again and I can't get him to get dressed (via Change Outfit OR WW Naturism). It's like the game thinks he has clothes on but he doesn't.

Thanks!

EDITED TO ADD: OKAY! A shower got him dressed. I'll see if his erections are fixed in few minutes.

Yes! Erections fixed too. But I'll take any suggestions for help with this in the future, and what might be causing it to avoid....

Edited by RushTX

Bonjour ? as-tu des mods,CC ? As-tu un rapport de LE ? Si oui pourrais-tu nous l'envoyer ? Est-ce que ton sim à le trait "exhibitionniste"? Est-ce un perso PNJ inconnu fait par le jeu ? car il y a une série de perso qui ont des bugs et mieux vaut les supprimer ,le jeu en fera d'autres qui n'auront pas de bug perso j'ai déjà constaté ce problème...

17 hours ago, fireycore said:

Any ideas? Cant tell if any damage has been done

image.png.017521860cf6b81daf6dd5d18e9441ea.png

No worries, for some reason MCCC started picking up some of WickedWhims' "behind the scenes".

No need to concern yourself with this, you can turn this feature off in MCCC, and the system that causes the messages to appear will be changed in a near future.