• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for you help was having problems before

2 questions

could you sell to house of pleasure?

or 

train them to be women who work in the house of pleasure?

at any rate I see you could make a lot of cap by capture and selling slaves

one more question is there a limit to how many slaves you can capture or sell at a time?

10 hours ago, slutshejen said:

Thanks for you help was having problems before

2 questions

could you sell to house of pleasure?

or 

train them to be women who work in the house of pleasure?

at any rate I see you could make a lot of cap by capture and selling slaves

one more question is there a limit to how many slaves you can capture or sell at a time?

response2.jpg.45bee8fd072016ae824643b95cfed4c5.jpg

I have never heard of this mod "House of Pleasure." That being the case, I doubt Additional Dialogue Mode is going to work in this other mod unless the two mod author's have ever collaborated. You could try it out but I wouldn't hold out much hope of selling in a space created by "House of Pleasure" unless the mod already works on ordinary settlers of course. Drop me a link so I can check out your mod if you don't mind.

To answer your second question, no there is no limit to how many slaves you can capture or sell. I have about 200 slaves spread throughout my settlements right now, in fact. And if you want to bring in a bunch of girls to sell at one time you can I believe. You just have to repeat the steps you took through the dialogue menu over and over again.

So approach your slave. Scroll down to listen. "I'm going to sell you so behave." approach the vendor or raider boss. Turn on "Additional Dialogue Mode." Hit the correct button. "I want to sell you a slave." Cha-Ching! Rinse and repeat.

Let me know if that doesn't work. Thanks for leaving a reply it makes me happy.

sale.jpg.bd45b8e43e847d05586f7edaffe5f97e.jpg

Just a little FYI. I found a slave who's stats were maxed out. 100% submission, 100% sex skill, and 100% prostitution skill. I was able to sell her for 3000 caps. I am assuming that means that each skill is capable of increasing the sale price of the slave by 1000 caps then. The more you know....

• 3 weeks later...
On 2/15/2021 at 4:18 AM, SlaveHunter311 said:

sale.jpg.bd45b8e43e847d05586f7edaffe5f97e.jpg

Just a little FYI. I found a slave who's stats were maxed out. 100% submission, 100% sex skill, and 100% prostitution skill. I was able to sell her for 3000 caps. I am assuming that means that each skill is capable of increasing the sale price of the slave by 1000 caps then. The more you know....

Thanks for taking your time making these tutorials, and I hope you could teach me how to max out sex skill and prostitute skill... i mean it's obvious what to do, but due the times that aaf takes to start, make a long training session will be annoying if only aaf were like sexlab in the way that how fast you can have several sex sessions in short time... i dont even have sex with my slaves anymore... so i thought you have another way of traning them without starting aaf animations, it is that so?

Yes. I maxed out this slave by using the prostitutions function. I set her up right outside of fizz top grill in Nuka World where she would get a ton of clients because the area is high traffic. Every time she gets a client it will increase her sex skill and prostitution skill level. It is also HIGHLY profitable, and she does everything automatically. So you can just leave her to it. One thing to consider though, is that she will make so much money it is probably more pofitable to keep her doing prostituion then selling her for a measily $3000 caps.

Approach your slave. Hit the action button. Hit the top button for "talk." scroll down to "about your work..." Then choose "you are going into prostitution here."

She will begin working right where the two of you had your conversation. Thats all there is to it. If memory serves me correctly.

I will probably cover the process again in my next tutorial "features of just business" see you around.

byebye.jpg.32aee300a541c52403ee6af8b7d5755d.jpg

On 3/8/2021 at 3:13 PM, SlaveHunter311 said:

Yes. I maxed out this slave by using the prostitutions function. I set her up right outside of fizz top grill in Nuka World where she would get a ton of clients because the area is high traffic. Every time she gets a client it will increase her sex skill and prostitution skill level. It is also HIGHLY profitable, and she does everything automatically. So you can just leave her to it. One thing to consider though, is that she will make so much money it is probably more pofitable to keep her doing prostituion then selling her for a measily $3000 caps.

Approach your slave. Hit the action button. Hit the top button for "talk." scroll down to "about your work..." Then choose "you are going into prostitution here."

She will begin working right where the two of you had your conversation. Thats all there is to it. If memory serves me correctly.

I will probably cover the process again in my next tutorial "features of just business" see you around.

Quick question: how can I make them stay in line like this? I've seen my Nuka World raiders at Boston doing this with the people they capture, but I've been unable to find how to. Is it part of the mod or directly from the NW DLC? Thanks in advance, and also, great tutorials!

Sorry to disappoint you but I created that picture with console commands and pose editing. I wish I could get them to follow me in a coffle line but sadly that is beyond my abilities.

I may have seen a slavery mod that creates this sort of thing in Skyrim before but I do not remember it. Sorry

cover2.jpg.73809c456f87da7951a95c2fa9678f25.jpg

Oh, ok, no problem. I thought it was possible due to the fact that I've seen that stuff being part of the vanilla game, with one of my operator raiders at the front of the line, one at the back, and the settlers between both. Anyway, thanks for your reply.

Hi again! Well, just to let you know that I found a way to do so (in case you want to use it or anyone else asks). It is possible via de "convoy system", added on the last update. You just need to:

1. Assign a 100 sub NPC as the "convoy leader" (this NPC needs to be assigned to a settlement already).

2. Go hunting, and when you finish, call the convoy leader through your pip-boy via the slave menu's holotape.

3. After that, a quest starts and (s)he will arrive to your location (you can also add guards to the convoy, up to 4). You can assing a fast travel for him/her at the MCM options.

4. Then you need to talk to your recent captured NPCs (1 by 1) to assign them to the convoy, found at the "listen..." option.

5. Finally, talk again to your convoy leader and tell him/her to go to the settlement (s)he arrived from. If you want to send the convoy to another settlement it won't work.

Hope you find it useful! BTW, what hair is the 3rd girl from your screenshot using (from front to back, the ponytail one)? Thanks in advance.

Image1.png.92c0fe2873f9601c82a1bb90ef692fb3.png

Wow, Thanks for the post. I feel so foolish for not knowing about this. I guess i have been spending too much time modding Soul Calibur. To answer your question let me direct you to the mod that created her.

Claire Redfield RE2 Remake Preset at Fallout 4 Nexus - Mods and community

She's a Claire Redfield preset.

My guess is the hair is included in Black Desert Hairstyles

claire.jpg.55b0ab99fe196d3948af41dbbf4aebb9.jpg

That's amazing! Thanks for the info. And yes, now that you pointed me on the right direction, actually there's a hair named "Claire" at the BDO HS that I'm going to start to use.

And no problem, glad it helped. I edited the answer to be a "step by step" for it to be an easy guide, in case you want to add that info to your main post (but I'm pretty sure it fits better in your "how to capture" tutorial). Also, if you want to, feel free to use my screenshot. Thanks for all the help.

On 3/8/2021 at 2:13 PM, SlaveHunter311 said:

Hi there, im sorry for my very very late reply, but i wanted to post a screenshot showing that i followed your instructions; but as i was playing as an anime race and they cant be enslaved i had to start another game but now my game its a mess because i cant manage to remove all the files that make anime race to work and its making my game ctd, so i didnt want you to think that im not grateful for your advice if i let pass more time without reply...

So whats the use for convoy feature? just to travel to the assigned leader settlement? and what do they do when they arrive? you have to go over there anyway and assign them a job? if they are newly catched, wont they escape? i dont see the point of that feature....

On 3/17/2021 at 6:20 PM, xRCx said:

Hi again! Well, just to let you know that I found a way to do so (in case you want to use it or anyone else asks). It is possible via de "convoy system", added on the last update. You just need to:

1. Assign a 100 sub NPC as the "convoy leader" (this NPC needs to be assigned to a settlement already).

2. Go hunting, and when you finish, call the convoy leader through your pip-boy via the slave menu's holotape.

3. After that, a quest starts and (s)he will arrive to your location (you can also add guards to the convoy, up to 4). You can assing a fast travel for him/her at the MCM options.

4. Then you need to talk to your recent captured NPCs (1 by 1) to assign them to the convoy, found at the "listen..." option.

5. Finally, talk again to your convoy leader and tell him/her to go to the settlement (s)he arrived from. If you want to send the convoy to another settlement it won't work.

Hope you find it useful! BTW, what hair is the 3rd girl from your screenshot using (from front to back, the ponytail one)? Thanks in advance.

Image1.png.92c0fe2873f9601c82a1bb90ef692fb3.png

Brilliant. I am glad you figured this out before I started doing "features of just business" Now I can include it your info! I had never messed with it much in my play throughs because I thought the convoy system was just a way to have your slaves carry extra items. I am a little embarrassed that you one upped me but I will get over it. I have just been so busy developing some pretty interesting Soul Calibur 6 mods that I really let fallout slip lately. Thanks for being great! You might be better hunter than me now.

7 hours ago, mizar28 said:

Hi there, im sorry for my very very late reply, but i wanted to post a screenshot showing that i followed your instructions; but as i was playing as an anime race and they cant be enslaved i had to start another game but now my game its a mess because i cant manage to remove all the files that make anime race to work and its making my game ctd, so i didnt want you to think that im not grateful for your advice if i let pass more time without reply...

So whats the use for convoy feature? just to travel to the assigned leader settlement? and what do they do when they arrive? you have to go over there anyway and assign them a job? if they are newly catched, wont they escape? i dont see the point of that feature....

Sorry to hear that you are having so much trouble. I guess that's the nature of modding sometimes. I have had to start over many times because I made a mess like that before. But Like I said before, I have not explored the convoy system yet. I got the idea from the videos of just business that the convoy system was just a way for your slaves to carry things for you. Or at least that's what I thought, so I had not until now taken much interest in it. I will try to get my but in gear and start writing "features of just business" where I will explore the convoy system among other things very soon.

20 hours ago, mizar28 said:

No, it's more than that. Basically, the number one "feature" is that it adds immersion to the game and/or mod. I mean, you have just captured some NPCs!, they need to be guided and guarded because, as you well said, they will try to escape. The convoy feature reduces that chance by a ton because they are guarded all the way from point A to point B (the settlement) and they are not running like headless chickens behind you (that ruins the immesion of the mod IMO) and you don't need to send them by their own, which also ruins immersion. With the convoy feature they stay in line (as you can see in my screenshot) guarded by up to 5 NPCs (the convoy leader and up to 4 guards). That way you have 2 choices, 1. you can "become" another guard if you want to because they are not following you so you can stay at the back of the line looking how beautifully they are heading to their new life (also, I have to admit that I suffer from OCD and I have an obsession with the order and I love to see them walking that way, but also that's real life stuff, i.g., war prisoners), or 2. you can let them go by their own (well guarded) while you go anywhere else OR you can continue capturing more NPCs on the way to the settlement while they stay in line (if the enemies are too close to the line, your captured NPCs will join the combat too, so be sure to "hunt" a bit away from them).

Up to here, it adds 2 bonuses: immersion and reduction of an escape attempt/chance. But that's not all. Also, if the settlement they're heading to has empty duties, they will be assigned to them automatically . BUT ALSO, if you have some... ehhmmm... "restrictive" stuff at the settlement, they will be assigned automatically to it too (see mod's page for what you need to do before for this feature to work correctly), so, that way, if you let them go by their own, or if you stayed with the line, at your arrival to the settlement you are going to see the marvelous way this mod works with that automatization, and that adds even more immersion.

One last point is that the convoy leader and the guards will also continue with their previously assigned duties (yes, they can have an assigned duty AND their 2nd job is the convoy).

Hope this answer your questions.

10 hours ago, SlaveHunter311 said:

Brilliant. I am glad you figured this out before I started doing "features of just business" Now I can include it your info! I had never messed with it much in my play throughs because I thought the convoy system was just a way to have your slaves carry extra items. I am a little embarrassed that you one upped me but I will get over it. I have just been so busy developing some pretty interesting Soul Calibur 6 mods that I really let fallout slip lately. Thanks for being great! You might be better hunter than me now.

Hahaha, no problem, we helped each other. Hunting together we will surely leave the Commonwealth empty in a couple of days.

I just dowloaded the mod like a week ago and before even using or installing it I read your tutorials and the mod description/req/conflicts/etc. (I mean, I always do that with every mod I download so I don't finish with my game all broken or messed up or not knowing all their features), but this feature skipped through somehow, so I checked the description again, found it and magic.

Well, the feature you're talking about (carry extra items) is the "quartermaster" one. That adds a "pack brahmin" to the NPC so basically they can carry shit ton of things. That one is great too in case you need it, but the convoy system is on a whole different level vs the quartermaster. It works amazingly, although, the mod description says that you can send the convoy to any settlement, but when I tested it, they found difficulties with the automatization stuff at their arrival EXCEPT when I sent them back to the settlement where the convoy leader came from. I'm going to test that stuff again because I'm pretty sure it was something I did wrong in-game and not an error from the mod per se. Although, that's not something I care too much because I usually send them back to the same settlement the convoy leader (and guards) came from, where I already have shit ton of assignable agriculture duties so I can talk to Shank later and use that settlement as a supply center for my raider's camps.

recomend.jpg.9fc55223061881c0a718ad8fa519fb23.jpg

Just in case some one else asks, this is a list of mods that I enjoy and recommend;

Essentials:

Caliente's Beautiful Bodies Enhancer -CBBE- at Fallout 4 Nexus - Mods and community

LooksMenu at Fallout 4 Nexus - Mods and community

Armorsmith Extended at Fallout 4 Nexus - Mods and community

Armor and Weapon Keywords Community Resource (AWKCR) at Fallout 4 Nexus - Mods and community

Mod Configuration Menu at Fallout 4 Nexus - Mods and community (nexusmods.com)

BodySlide and Outfit Studio at Fallout 4 Nexus - Mods and community (nexusmods.com)

FO4Edit at Fallout 4 Nexus - Mods and community (nexusmods.com)

Animation prerequisites:

Advanced Animation Framework (AAF) at Fallout 4 Nexus - Mods and community (nexusmods.com)

AAF - Basic Animations Theme at Fallout 4 Nexus - Mods and community (nexusmods.com)

AAF - Vanilla Sex Animations Theme at Fallout 4 Nexus - Mods and community (nexusmods.com)

AAF - The One Patch to Rule Them All at Fallout 4 Nexus - Mods and community (nexusmods.com) important

Animations: 

50 Shades of Fallout 4 - Framework & Resources - LoversLab

Crazy6987 - Sex Animation - Animation - LoversLab

Atomic Lust at Fallout 4 Nexus - Mods and community

Poses:

Poses - how to. A tutorial at Fallout 4 Nexus - Mods and community (nexusmods.com)

Slave and Model Poses at Fallout 4 Nexus - Mods and community (nexusmods.com)

Lazmans Poses AAF at Fallout 4 Nexus - Mods and community (nexusmods.com)

RC's Centerfold Poses at Fallout 4 Nexus - Mods and community (nexusmods.com)

Just a pose mod at Fallout 4 Nexus - Mods and community (nexusmods.com)

Just A Pose Mod Missing References at Fallout 4 Nexus - Mods and community (nexusmods.com)

Pose It at Fallout 4 Nexus - Mods and community (nexusmods.com)

Pose Reference Compendium at Fallout 4 Nexus - Mods and community (nexusmods.com)

Dave's Poses at Fallout 4 Nexus - Mods and community (nexusmods.com)

Dave's Poses Index at Fallout 4 Nexus - Mods and community (nexusmods.com)

Expressions:

Expressions and Anims Guide at Fallout 4 Nexus - Mods and community (nexusmods.com)

Guns and Gadgets: 

XM2010 Enhanced Sniper Rifle at Fallout 4 Nexus - Mods and community (nexusmods.com)

RU556 - Assault rifle at Fallout 4 Nexus - Mods and community (nexusmods.com)

10mm SMG at Fallout 4 Nexus - Mods and community (nexusmods.com)

ACR-W17 at Fallout 4 Nexus - Mods and community (nexusmods.com)

Crude Blowback at Fallout 4 Nexus - Mods and community (nexusmods.com)

S.R.O. - Syringer Overhaul at Fallout 4 Nexus - Mods and community (nexusmods.com)

Magic Syringes at Fallout 4 Nexus - Mods and community (nexusmods.com)

Disrobing Weapons - Get Nude Damnit (Improved) at Fallout 4 Nexus - Mods and community (nexusmods.com)

Personal Jetpack at Fallout 4 Nexus - Mods and community (nexusmods.com)

Tactical Weapon Mods -- Gun Mounted Flashlights - Laser Sights - and Stronger Bayonets at Fallout 4 Nexus - Mods and community (nexusmods.com)

Combined - Visible Weapons Addon Series (C-VWAS) - Fully Customisable Holstered Weapons at Fallout 4 Nexus - Mods and community (nexusmods.com)

Driveable Motorcycle Mod at Fallout 4 Nexus - Mods and community (nexusmods.com)

Combat Interface Modifiers:

Take Cover at Fallout 4 Nexus - Mods and community (nexusmods.com)

Tactical Action Extension Package (Beta) at Fallout 4 Nexus - Mods and community (nexusmods.com)

Needed for Tactical Action Extension Package:

Tactical Weapon Mods -- Gun Mounted Flashlights - Laser Sights - and Stronger Bayonets at Fallout 4 Nexus - Mods and community (nexusmods.com)

Custom Camera at Fallout 4 Nexus - Mods and community (nexusmods.com)

Barber and Surgery Camera Fix at Fallout 4 Nexus - Mods and community (nexusmods.com)

Clothes:

Eli's Armour Compendium at Fallout 4 Nexus - Mods and community (nexusmods.com)

Raider Sack Headgear Altered at Fallout 4 Nexus - Mods and community (nexusmods.com)

VTAW Raiders Outfits at Fallout 4 Nexus - Mods and community (nexusmods.com)

Harley Quinn Outfit CBBE at Fallout 4 Nexus - Mods and community (nexusmods.com)

Toxic Raider Death Edition at Fallout 4 Nexus - Mods and community (nexusmods.com) My outfit!

West Tek Tactical Optics - Night Vision Thermal Vision Goggles and More at Fallout 4 Nexus - Mods and community (nexusmods.com)

CROSS Familiar Eyepatch and Horn at Fallout 4 Nexus - Mods and community (nexusmods.com)

Sporty Underwear - CBBE - BodySlide at Fallout 4 Nexus - Mods and community* you asked about

Chain bikini CBBE at Fallout 4 Nexus - Mods and community (nexusmods.com)

DA Merged 11 Pack at Fallout 4 Nexus - Mods and community

SuitDreams - Sexy Female Clothes pack CBBE at Fallout 4 Nexus - Mods and community

DX Fetish Fashion Volume 1 - CBBE at Fallout 4 Nexus - Mods and community (nexusmods.com)

DX Fetish Fashion Volume 2 - CBBE at Fallout 4 Nexus - Mods and community (nexusmods.com)

Bunnygirl Outfit - CBBE - AWKCR at Fallout 4 Nexus - Mods and community (nexusmods.com)

Obi's BunnyGirl - 4K - CBBE - TWB - Bodyslide at Fallout 4 Nexus - Mods and community (nexusmods.com)

TERA Nurse Uniform (CBBE - CBBE Physics - BodySlide) at Fallout 4 Nexus - Mods and community (nexusmods.com)

Slave Leia FO4 - A conversion of NeoVici's Skyrim Mod at Fallout 4 Nexus - Mods and community (nexusmods.com)

Leotard Collection CBBE at Fallout 4 Nexus - Mods and community (nexusmods.com)

Pornstar Fashion CBBE at Fallout 4 Nexus - Mods and community (nexusmods.com)

Hair:

Ponytail Hairstyles by Azar v2.5a at Fallout 4 Nexus - Mods and community

MiscHairstyle1.6  Download  47 New hairs for male... - Fallout 4 Mods: MiscHairstyle / MoreHairstyles for male & female (tumblr.com)

Commonwealth Cuts - KS Hairdos - ApachiiSkyHair at Fallout 4 Nexus - Mods and community

Fallout 4 Mod: Black Desert Online Hairs - YouTube the mod is in the video description under the video.

femshepping and radbeetle's KS Hairdos Conversions at Fallout 4 Nexus - Mods and community (nexusmods.com)

Appearance replacers: 

Raider Overhaul WIP at Fallout 4 Nexus - Mods and community

Agemo's NPCs at Fallout 4 Nexus - Mods and community

Hot Mama Settlers and Bandits at Fallout 4 Nexus - Mods and community

Hot Mama NPCs Nuka World at Fallout 4 Nexus - Mods and community

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/11818-raider-queens-legendary-female-raider-faces-revamp/  This will clean up the raider bosses you capture, I'm told.

Improved Raider Bosses at Fallout 4 Nexus - Mods and community

Money Mags at Fallout 4 Nexus - Mods and community* my favorite

Nasty Nisha at Fallout 4 Nexus - Mods and community

Manly Mason at Fallout 4 Nexus - Mods and community

Grungy Gage at Fallout 4 Nexus - Mods and community (nexusmods.com)

Lucky Cricket's Caravan for CBBE - SHB at Fallout 4 Nexus - Mods and community (nexusmods.com)

Furniture and Fetters:

Devious Devices - Downloads - Fallout 4 Adult & Sex Mods - LoversLab

Roggvir's DD Items Manager - Other - LoversLab

TortureDevices - Animation - LoversLab

Prisoner Shackles at Fallout 4 Nexus - Mods and community

Crimsomrider's Unique Furniture at Fallout 4 Nexus - Mods and community

ZaZOut4 Beta V.003 - Downloads - Advanced Animation Framework - LoversLab

Real Handcuffs - Other - LoversLab

Slave Collar Explosion MOD at Fallout 4 Nexus - Mods and community

Tone Restraint at Fallout 4 Nexus - Mods and community these don't hovel your slaves.

Not-at-all-kinky Slave Collar and Manacles - Armor & Clothing - LoversLab these don't hovel your slaves.

Stripper Pole - Models & Textures - LoversLab

CRX - workshop crosses - Other - LoversLab

Slave Collar at Fallout 4 Nexus - Mods and community (nexusmods.com)

Companions for Just Business:

[AAF] RSE II: Combat Surrender and Abductions (12/30/19) - Combat Sex - LoversLab

Raider Pet - Quests - LoversLab

AAF Violate - Downloads - Advanced Animation Framework - LoversLab

Knockout Framework (Death Alternative) at Fallout 4 Nexus - Mods and community

[AAF] RSE II: Brothels & Prostitution (01/10/20) - Dialog Sex - LoversLab

[AAF] Sex Attributes - Framework (1/4/2021) - Downloads - Advanced Animation Framework - LoversLab

Combat Strip Lite (1/26/2020) - Sexual Content - LoversLab

Sim Settlements - Conqueror at Fallout 4 Nexus - Mods and community

Sim Settlements at Fallout 4 Nexus - Mods and community

SKK Combat Stalkers (hostile spawns) at Fallout 4 Nexus - Mods and community

Commonwealth Captives - Other - LoversLab

Depravity - A Harmless Bit of Fun at Fallout 4 Nexus - Mods and community (nexusmods.com)

Zombie Walkers at Fallout 4 Nexus - Mods and community (nexusmods.com)

Atmosphere enhancers:

Desperados Overhaul at Fallout 4 Nexus - Mods and community

BADLANDS - Landscape Retexture at Fallout 4 Nexus - Mods and community

Desert-like Weather Chances from Vanilla or True Storms - Dusty Dude Abides Mod Series at Fallout 4 Nexus - Mods and community

Desert Settler Farming - Dusty Dude Abides Immersion Mod Series at Fallout 4 Nexus - Mods and community

Settlement stuff:

Snappable Covenant Walls at Fallout 4 Nexus - Mods and community

SKK Combat Settlers (health and power armor) at Fallout 4 Nexus - Mods and community because my slaves loath me and would never fight on my behalf.

Transfer Settlements - Shareable Settlement Blueprints at Fallout 4 Nexus - Mods and community

Raider Minutemen Flag Replacement at Fallout 4 Nexus - Mods and community

Classical Radio Replacer for Clubs/Strip Clubs - Other - LoversLab

Settlement Limits Slashed at Fallout 4 Nexus - Mods and community (nexusmods.com)

Locksmith - Lock Your Doors 'n' Containers at Fallout 4 Nexus - Mods and community (nexusmods.com)

Warehouse Extension Set at Fallout 4 Nexus - Mods and community (nexusmods.com)

Warehouse Extension Set - Clean (with greenhouses and sprinklers) at Fallout 4 Nexus - Mods and community (nexusmods.com)

Colored Workshop Lights at Fallout 4 Nexus - Mods and community (nexusmods.com)

Very Small Generators at Fallout 4 Nexus - Mods and community (nexusmods.com)

Vault-Tec's AROD Water Purifier at Fallout 4 Nexus - Mods and community (nexusmods.com)

Construct Water Towers at Fallout 4 Nexus - Mods and community (nexusmods.com)

Settlement Attacks Beyond at Fallout 4 Nexus - Mods and community (nexusmods.com)

Nukatown Market - Reborn at Fallout 4 Nexus - Mods and community (nexusmods.com)

Erotic Artwork-Paintings-Pipboy-TV-Murals and More at Fallout 4 Nexus - Mods and community (nexusmods.com)

Scrap Everything at Fallout 4 Nexus - Mods and community (nexusmods.com)

NUKA WORLD SETTLEMENTS - NUKA PARK SETTLEMENTS PLUS at Fallout 4 Nexus - Mods and community (nexusmods.com)

Looks Mirror at Fallout 4 Nexus - Mods and community (nexusmods.com)

Snappable Covenant Walls at Fallout 4 Nexus - Mods and community (nexusmods.com)

Homemaker - Expanded Settlements at Fallout 4 Nexus - Mods and community (nexusmods.com)

Singing Settler at Fallout 4 Nexus - Mods and community (nexusmods.com)

Waiters at Settlements - Idle Conversations at Fallout 4 Nexus - Mods and community (nexusmods.com)

And there are many more. If its helpfull, here is a link to the stuff I've downloaded on NexusMods.com

My Nexus account at Fallout 4 Nexus - Mods and community (nexusmods.com)

Ok sorry I took so long to respond. I think these will get you started on becoming the wasteland's worst kind of scum pretty adequately.

Edited by SlaveHunter311

Hi. I'm just getting back to Fallout 4 from a really long break. Like since Creation Club was announced and I said "Fuck you Bethesda." So yeah, it's been a while. Just wanted to say this type of information is absolutely invaluable to someone like myself who is just browsing mods for ideas on how to build a list. Because of things like this I know exactly what to expect from Just Business which is great because I'd consider it a "top 10" of mods to build a list around. I'm basically looking for the raider asshole play through that just wasn't possible the last time I played. Been the good guy, got the t-shirt, was unsatisfied. This last post also gives me lots of suggestions for other mods to make the experience better. So thank you, very much, for taking the time to put all of this out here.

On 3/19/2021 at 6:51 PM, xRCx said:

No, it's more than that. Basically, the number one "feature" is that it adds immersion to the game and/or mod. I mean, you have just captured some NPCs!, they need to be guided and guarded because, as you well said, they will try to escape. The convoy feature reduces that chance by a ton because they are guarded all the way from point A to point B (the settlement) and they are not running like headless chickens behind you (that ruins the immesion of the mod IMO) and you don't need to send them by their own, which also ruins immersion. With the convoy feature they stay in line (as you can see in my screenshot) guarded by up to 5 NPCs (the convoy leader and up to 4 guards). That way you have 2 choices, 1. you can "become" another guard if you want to because they are not following you so you can stay at the back of the line looking how beautifully they are heading to their new life (also, I have to admit that I suffer from OCD and I have an obsession with the order and I love to see them walking that way, but also that's real life stuff, i.g., war prisoners), or 2. you can let them go by their own (well guarded) while you go anywhere else OR you can continue capturing more NPCs on the way to the settlement while they stay in line (if the enemies are too close to the line, your captured NPCs will join the combat too, so be sure to "hunt" a bit away from them).

Up to here, it adds 2 bonuses: immersion and reduction of an escape attempt/chance. But that's not all. Also, if the settlement they're heading to has empty duties, they will be assigned to them automatically . BUT ALSO, if you have some... ehhmmm... "restrictive" stuff at the settlement, they will be assigned automatically to it too (see mod's page for what you need to do before for this feature to work correctly), so, that way, if you let them go by their own, or if you stayed with the line, at your arrival to the settlement you are going to see the marvelous way this mod works with that automatization, and that adds even more immersion.

One last point is that the convoy leader and the guards will also continue with their previously assigned duties (yes, they can have an assigned duty AND their 2nd job is the convoy).

Hope this answer your questions.

Thank you for reading my gibberish  and give me a couple of answers, it pours some light on the matter (for me). But i must say that maybe it doesnt work for me for the way i play it: when i go for a slaves hunt, i never get more than 3 because i have them with me untill their submission its high enough to leave them in a settlement or else they will escape even with guards... if i turn off the option for slaves try to escape, it breaks immersion. they all end up escaping to Mystic Pines anyway ( i dont know if the mod is that makes them go there or who knows ) i still dont understand the point of watching them walk in line if you have to be there to watch them, and walk all the way back to the settlement so i dont consider that a bonus, ( in the matter of saving time i mean). If you are not there to watch them, well, not much use for the feature then...  and 10 or 20 minutes later they will escape because their submision its to low... the thing that i would consider that adds immersion is give them voices... frankly i dont want to enter in controversy since i found a better way to fill up my settlements ( better way for me at least ) I was one of the fortunate ones that was lucky enough to download Captives of the Commonwealth before it were removed, there, every raider and supermutant has a chance to spawn a captive settler that, after you free them, they will follow you, fight for you, you can ask them for sex as reward and at the end, work for you when you sent them to a settlement and act as the normal settlers, meaning that they have inventory when assigned to a store, talk to each other, and even assign you Radiant quests (and they are fully voiced too!) Call me silly but i prefer to be the guy who free persons instead the one who enslaved them...

On 3/30/2021 at 3:55 PM, mizar28 said:

Thank you for reading my gibberish  and give me a couple of answers, it pours some light on the matter (for me). But i must say that maybe it doesnt work for me for the way i play it: when i go for a slaves hunt, i never get more than 3 because i have them with me untill their submission its high enough to leave them in a settlement or else they will escape even with guards... if i turn off the option for slaves try to escape, it breaks immersion. they all end up escaping to Mystic Pines anyway ( i dont know if the mod is that makes them go there or who knows ) i still dont understand the point of watching them walk in line if you have to be there to watch them, and walk all the way back to the settlement so i dont consider that a bonus, ( in the matter of saving time i mean). If you are not there to watch them, well, not much use for the feature then...  and 10 or 20 minutes later they will escape because their submision its to low... the thing that i would consider that adds immersion is give them voices... frankly i dont want to enter in controversy since i found a better way to fill up my settlements ( better way for me at least ) I was one of the fortunate ones that was lucky enough to download Captives of the Commonwealth before it were removed, there, every raider and supermutant has a chance to spawn a captive settler that, after you free them, they will follow you, fight for you, you can ask them for sex as reward and at the end, work for you when you sent them to a settlement and act as the normal settlers, meaning that they have inventory when assigned to a store, talk to each other, and even assign you Radiant quests (and they are fully voiced too!) Call me silly but i prefer to be the guy who free persons instead the one who enslaved them...

No problem. Glad it answered your doubts.

And that's great! No problem nor controversy. The great thing about this is that everyone plays the way they want. For example, for me and my OCD, this feature is a MUST (that's why I love to see them walking to the settlement (not that I need to), but sometimes I need to go somewhere else. So, for immersion purposes, I know that I left them well guarded and chances for an escape attempt are minimal), but for you and your way to play, it just doesn't fit and there's no problem with that. Another example is that, as you said, you never get more than 3 NPC's per hunt session, and I play the opposite way. I usually go to the top raider camps (like Corvega, D.B. Tech, Dunwich Borers, Quincy) and hunt as much as possible because I assign them to a shit ton of agriculture duties at my settlements, so, I can later go and talk to Shank and use that settlement as a supply center for my raider camps. You may say "why not just assign settlers the normal way?". Well, for immersion purposes. If I'm the leader of some raider gangs, I need to act like it, not just put a radio beacon and wait until people arrive. Last example is that, as you said, you prefer to free people, and I do the complete opposite. You are not silly for it. As I said, everyone plays different and your playstyle needs to be something you like, no matter what.