View File

Originally a personal mini-mod put together for a new playthrough it gradually grew with tweaks, fixes and some new functions so I decided to clean it up a bit and release as an alternative "flavour" of Abduction.

DisclaimerThis is a very work-in-progress WIP project and as such comes with no guarantees or warranty regarding safety or function. Please make sure to read this description before deciding to use it and do not run it on that super important save you have no backups for or expect the mod to be uninstallable without problems either immediately or down the road

TLDR: Makes it possible to clone NPCs Institute style and have the result work as a settler or basic follower

Differences

No edits to NPCs required - Eliminating both the risk of conflicts as well as making anyone abductable

No DLC requirement - Works with any version

Abduction collar removed - Tied to above, replaced with non DLC asset - the "DNA sequencer"

Abduct and restrain perk actions removed - NPCs are now captured by having the DNA sequencer put in their inventory. Now any mod or way that makes it possible to access NPCs inventory like reverse pickpocketing or Knockout Framework can be used to capture with.

Knockdown spell removed - No longer needed. For those who still want to abduct NPCs in a state of vulnerability there's the "Simple Abduction" mode will allow instant cloning of sleeping, bleeding out, restrained or paralysed targets

Holotape menu removed - Added a MCM interface, the slow and clunky terminal interface is finally gone

Perk toggle - Hotkey support added making it easy to make the actions only show when needed minimizing conflicts with other perks and mods

Improved voice management - NPCs detected as settlement vendors, doctors or radiant quest targets will automatically be assigned a compatible voice. No more silent stare "conversations"

Improved maintenance - Now completely event and on demand driven making it near instantanous and very resource friendly.

Custom outfit system reworked - Only one variant is now supported but it should now work better with weapons

If a function present in Abduction isn't mentioned above it's likely not included in this version, it's Lite after all.

How to use

Craft a DNA sequencer at any chem station

Sneak it into a NPCs inventory

That's it

Notes

No dialogue to trade or control NPCs - Default raider, gunner or other NPC voicetypes don't have support for much dialogue besides shouting combat stuff. To access their inventor and other functions make sure to have the perk option enabled and use the quick menu options instead. Keep in mind if the clone is recruited they'll have the basic follower dialogue options so if that's all you need use the perk to recruit them and then toggle it off again.

Can't add weapon ammo to outfits Since it's not possible to equip ammo and trigger the Event necessary for the outfit system to detect it you have to hand this out manually. There's also a console workaround by using the console command "player.equipitem ammoIdHere" to forcibly equip and get it added Weapons should spawn with a few bullets which is all they need for infinite ammo to work.

Can't change the appearance - Due to the way clones work they'll always keep the appearance of the original. You can however edit the target before abduction (provided they support it) and that'll be passed on instead

Resurrected NPCs are stuck in one place - Death will often screw up their AI but it can be fixed by targeting them in console and type "resurrect 1"

NPCs walking away when editing appearance - Recruit them and tell them to stay put. Also keep in mind moving too close can trigger the default behaviour of moving out of the way. Also keep in mind editing resurrected NPCs before applying the stuck fix (see above) is a good idea since it keeps them in one place

(Win10) Mod won't isn't loaded or don't work partially/at all - Try renaming the esp. Seems the word "abduction" is on some of Microsoft blacklist so it's blocked from loading properly

0.10.0 Notes below. Leaving this up in case someone wants to use the old version requiring edits. Offers more functionality at the risk potential conflicts with other mods changing the NPCs or reverting them back to hostile behaviour

Spoiler

Differences

Abduct and restrain perk actions removed - NPCs are now captured by being equipped with a collar. Now any mod or way that makes it possible to equip items on targets can be used to capture with

Knockdown spell removed - Support have been added to capture NPCs pacified with Knockout Framework or Four-Play Violate instead. For those who don't want to use them there's an option for a basic system that works on targets sleeping, bleeding out or dead.

Holotape menu removed - Added a MCM interface, the slow and clunky terminal interface is finally gone

Perk toggle - Hotkey support added making it easy to make the actions only show when needed minimizing conflicts with other perks and mods

Improved faction management - Only NPCs detected as hostile to the player have factions stripped. This means dialogue and services relying on these should work more often after abduction than before

Improved voice management - NPCs detected as settlement vendors, doctors or radiant quest targets will automatically be assigned a compatible voice. No more silent stare "conversations"

Improved maintenance - Rather than running checks on everyone and everything maintenance is now automatically triggered by the NPC itself whenever the game loads it. This should make things run more smoothly and quicker. A full maintenance check is run on two occasions though, on game load and when manually initiated from the mod menu. When this is running perk functions are temporarily disabled avoid problems from editing the registry when it's being read. Once finished a notification will display and things will run as normal again. 

Added gender support - Sex is detected when a target is registered and the mod will attempt to restore it if the game or other mods changes it. It's also possible to manually set it but only for random NPCs using a spawnlist that includes it

Improved cloning - Thanks to DocClox's research it's now possible to make an identical copy rather than the old of-the-same-kind only

Custom outfit system reworked - Only one variant is now supported but it should now work better with weapons

NPCs should no longer revert to the equipment they spawned with - An overriding blank outfit with only a collar is assigned on capture

NPCs modified by this mod should no longer have scripts necessary for services like barber, inn or doctor overwritten - The list have  been checked to make sure the workshop-script isn't replacing anything and those who couldn't be reliably fixed removed so they're not longer touched at all. If you want to play it safe and not change anyone important remember to disable the AbductionNamedNPC.esp

If a function present in Abduction isn't mentioned above it's likely not included in this version, it's Lite after all.

How to use

Craft Abduction collar at any chemstation

Equip it on a NPC

That's it

Once a NPC is captured they'll have their collar changed into a [LOCKED] version. To release someone simply remove this from their inventory or use the quick menu option.

Notes

Can't add weapon ammo to outfits - Since it's not possible to equip ammo and trigger the Event necessary for the outfit system to detect it you have to hand this out manually. There's also a console workaround by using the console command "player.equipitem ammoIdHere" to forcibly equip and get it added

NPC lost items - Both the spawnhandler and other mods may reset, replace or remove NPCs so consider anything you give them forfeit just to be safe. Clones should be safer but I still advice treating anything you give them as lost just to be sure

Can't change appearance of some NPCs - Random NPCs spawned from a master template will generally revert back to the face it has given them

What clone mode to use? - I recommend using the NEW clone function first. This yields an identical NPC but without any quests, packages or other hooks the original might have that can make them act irregular or not at all. Should that fail it's up to you if you want to use the OLD mode or take your chances with no clone option at all and whatever behaviour the original got attached to it.

NPC is/turned ugly - It's possible to re-roll a randomly spawned NPC into a different look by using the gender-switch option

NPCs not equipping the outfit - When a full maintenance is running the individual variant NPCs trigger themselves is disabled. This means any NPCs entering the area and gets loaded during this procedure may not be updated with the correct outfit and settings. If this happens you can use the maintenance option on them directly from the quick perk menu alternatively just wait until you return to the area later and they're reloaded.

Resurrected NPCs are stuck in one place - Death will often screw up their AI but it can be fixed by targeting them in console and type "resurrect 1"

Rerolled NPC vanish - The function will make the game give them a new position in the loaded area. If you don't want to find them again recruit them as followers and they should stick close by throughout the process

NPCs walking away when editing appearance - Recruit them and tell them to stay put. Also keep in mind moving too close can trigger the default behaviour of moving out of the way. Also keep in mind editing resurrected NPCs before applying the stuck fix (see above) is a good idea since it keeps them in one place

(Win10) Mod won't isn't loaded or don't work partially/at all - Try renaming the esp. Seems the word "abduction" is on some of Microsoft blacklist so it's blocked from loading properly

To get more diversity in your ranks of "volunteers" I highly recommend  Unique NPCs and Better Settlers 2.0

Since I made this for myself I haven't tested it with any other mods or game mechanics than the ones I use. For example the arena fight system, Nuka World settlements and mixing non-abducted settlers with abductees isn't. Should these or other game functions not work with an abducted the only advice I can give is to unregister the NPC to release them from this mod and try again.

Source included. Papyrus log keyword to filter for is "AbductionLite". Feel free to tweak or change things for your own use.

This is a Loverslab only release, please do not upload this or modified versions elsewhere

Everything works (with KO Framework) with Settlers, doesn't work with named NPCs like Ack-Ack, Red Tourette, Mandy Stiles or Ivey - equipping the collar doesn't trigger "locking" them, NPCs get up hostile. Am I doing something wrong? I KO-ed them just like Settlers.

EDIT1: For me, it doesn't work with KO Framework nor with Violate. Works when the collar is put on NPCs using vanilla item trading system (Settlers and companions).

EDIT2: Moved AbductionLite and AbductionNamedNPCs to the bottom of my load order, stopped working completely (still have collars in inventory, menu in MCM and I'm able to toggle on and off the perk).

EDIT3: Works on Settlers and companions but I don't know if it's because I put two collars in their inventories or because I dropped and picked the collars back.

Edit4: It works now. I just had to drop and pick up all of my collars.

9 hours ago, LazyGirl said:

Sounds like they don't have the workshopnpc script attached. Make sure "AbductionNamedNPCs.esp" is enabled and loaded after any other mods making changes to those NPCs.

As in the other mod non lite it prevents the key (E and it does not appear . Thank

1 hour ago, Seldon712 said:

As in the other mod non lite it prevents the key (E and it does not appear . Thank

That usually happens when you have too many perk activators or one that's set to "replace default" action even when it can't do anything. I made sure to set up the Abduction actions without that flag to avoid that very issue but I'm afraid that won't stop other sources from causing it.

I suppose you could try editing the Abduction perk in CK or FO4Edit and check that replace flag but I wouldn't recommend it since it doesn't solve the root cause.

Reposting due to loss of old thread.   I apologize if you already answered this lazygirl.  First off, thank you so much for sharing this mod with the rest of us.

I would like to ask if there is a possibility for a version without DLC requirements.   If it is an extensive amount of work, then don't worry about it... I will simply wait until the DLC packages are on sale again somewhere (if anyone knows where I can get the season pass for about 30 bucks please let me know.. CDkeys is sold out =/ )

I am sure a no DLC version might apply for others as well, so I thought I would at least make the request.  At any rate thank you again for all the mods you share with us, I will probably end up trying out your skyrim SE version as well.  

4 hours ago, LazyGirl said:

That usually happens when you have too many perk activators or one that's set to "replace default" action even when it can't do anything. I made sure to set up the Abduction actions without that flag to avoid that very issue but I'm afraid that won't stop other sources from causing it.

I suppose you could try editing the Abduction perk in CK or FO4Edit and check that replace flag but I wouldn't recommend it since it doesn't solve the root cause.

So I'm fucked. sin. thanks anyway.

Is there anyway to give a raider a workshop script? as of right now all of them are basically non clones. I mean Ideally, should I be using the new clone mode? That's the one thing I'm kinda unsure about. As I really only use this on raider, and none of them have the script.

11 hours ago, Lodakai said:

Reposting due to loss of old thread.   I apologize if you already answered this lazygirl.  First off, thank you so much for sharing this mod with the rest of us.

I would like to ask if there is a possibility for a version without DLC requirements.   If it is an extensive amount of work, then don't worry about it... I will simply wait until the DLC packages are on sale again somewhere (if anyone knows where I can get the season pass for about 30 bucks please let me know.. CDkeys is sold out =/ )

I am sure a no DLC version might apply for others as well, so I thought I would at least make the request.  At any rate thank you again for all the mods you share with us, I will probably end up trying out your skyrim SE version as well.  

Try installing the attachment below over main mod. Let me know if it helps.

9 hours ago, Seldon712 said:

So I'm fucked. sin. thanks anyway.

What, no. Too many perk mods => Uninstall one. One perk mod causing replace-conflict => Uninstall that one.
If you don't know which that is disable one at a time until the problem goes away or check your loadorder in FO4Edit to see what mods does what the perks. Checking for conflicts and making merged patches is the recommended routine to finalize a setup of mods you're satisfied with to avoid problems further down the road.

8 hours ago, Drew91 said:

Is there anyway to give a raider a workshop script? as of right now all of them are basically non clones. I mean Ideally, should I be using the new clone mode? That's the one thing I'm kinda unsure about. As I really only use this on raider, and none of them have the script.

The default raiders should be abductable to 90% at least. If none of them do there's a mod editing them making a patch adding the necessary script to its NPCs required.

If you're using UniqueNPCs I had a one ready to upload but unfortunately I just saw that due to the many different authors involved it's not possible to get permission for edits. 

As an alternative I put together a guide on how to do it yourself. I tried to be as detailed as possible so it looks more complicated than it is. The procedure is really quick once you get the hang of it plus it can be used to patch pretty much any mod adding NPCs (even non human) to be abductable.

AbductionLiteNoDLCReplacer.zip

How to add the workshopnpc-script to many NPCs at once.txt

On 1/22/2018 at 6:17 AM, LazyGirl said:

Try installing the attachment below over main mod. Let me know if it helps.

AbductionLiteNoDLCReplacer.zip

How to add the workshopnpc-script to many NPCs at once.txt

The main file still needs Coast, Nuka World, and Robot unfortunately =(

But the NO DLC NPCS version loads up without any dependencies.   They all have the workshopnpc script in the npc's and I can easily make any override patches to keep those scripts in place. (I suspect they are important)   Sadly for some reason the main file still requires the DLC files.

ETA:  I loaded some dummy files to fool TESVEdit into thinking I have the DLCS..  using this method I managed to locate some of the files that still require the DLCS

- ARMOR ADDON

- _MODAbductionLiteCollarAA 

Missing Art Object 03029AFB (I guess texture and mesh are from robot maybe?)

[03029AFB] < Error: Could not be resolved >

- MODAbudctionLiteCollorLocked (same asset missing)

FormlistID

the following faction numbers could not be resolved

FORM:  _MODAbductionLiteEnemyFactions "AbductionLite Enemy Faction Checker" [FLST:04011948]

after raiders faction

[01004385] < Error: Could not be resolved >

aftrer triggermanfaction

[02002DB4] < Error: Could not be resolved >

[02004462] < Error: Could not be resolved >

I can easily remove these factions and change the assets so thank you!!     I provided the information in case you need it.

Attached Fixed File - WARNING Currently untested.  DLC Requirements removed.  Workshop Utility Icon used as a replacement for Collar Art object for now until I test it.

AbductionLiteNoDLCMain.zip  DO NOT USE THIS FILE.  No longer needed with latest updates.  This file will be removed shortly.

All usage and distribution rights belong to lazygirl from here on out.

Ah yes forgot the collar and a couple of the factions are from Nuka World. The factions can just be nuked from the formlist, they're not "hardcoded" by position or anything.

As for the two collar variants you're correct they can be replaced by anything in the vanilla game really as long as both get the correct scripts attached.

Think I used the hood worn by the "rule breakers" in the combat zone for early versions of Abduction. A suitable swap in to use as an unregistration item rather than have everyone running around like blind chickens wearing a second hood variant (lol) could be a holotag. Alternatively just skip that bit entirely and rely on the menu option alone.

21 hours ago, LazyGirl said:

The default raiders should be abductable to 90% at least. If none of them do there's a mod editing them making a patch adding the necessary script to its NPCs required.

If you're using UniqueNPCs I had a one ready to upload but unfortunately I just saw that due to the many different authors involved it's not possible to get permission for edits. 

As an alternative I put together a guide on how to do it yourself. I tried to be as detailed as possible so it looks more complicated than it is. The procedure is really quick once you get the hang of it plus it can be used to patch pretty much any mod adding NPCs (even non human) to be abductable.

I indeed do use UniqueNPC's, I will look into doing this myself. I have been wanting to learn how to mod so this gives me a good excuse to start. Thank you for the guide. I built a 3d printer from scratch I'm sure I can manage this.

19 hours ago, Treekicker said:

I indeed do use UniqueNPC's, I will look into doing this myself. I have been wanting to learn how to mod so this gives me a good excuse to start. Thank you for the guide. I built a 3d printer from scratch I'm sure I can manage this.

I'm looking into a tip about how to give clones the workshopscript. If it pans out patches will become unnecessary and the mod should work with anyone (well their copy anyhow) "out of the box".

9 hours ago, Strec said:

Could you add a trigger to autoequip the collar when we put it in inventory please?

Think so, would enable reverse-pickpocket-abductions so it's absolutely worth looking into

7 hours ago, Frieza0 said:

So can I send my captives/slaves to my Nuka World Raider Settlements with this mod? Because I recall I couldn't the last time I tried with an earlier version.

I had one user report it working with the previous version but they may have had some mods enabling it. I'll take another look at it if I can find an unmodded nuka world settlement save to test with.

7 hours ago, LazyGirl said:

Think so, would enable reverse-pickpocket-abductions so it's absolutely worth looking into

Clearly, I used reverse pickpocketing and it's why I ask for that. I started to modify your mod to do that but finally only added a perk to be able to enslave when I'm near NPC, sneaking and not detected by it, easier :tongue:

Note : you may also add a dispelAllSpells() before starting the abduction process to solve a problem with the intimidation process. For now if you abduct a raider captured with intimidation perk, you work on combat and agressivity is lost when intimidation ends.

Note2 : my raiders slaves attack my chickens (no problem with that they must eat :smiley: ) but they also attack caravan guards at Tenpines  :confused:

I'll give this mod a shot and learn a bit on how to add more fallout 4 vanilla NPCs and DLCs to the workshopscript guide :smile:

I want to add all vault 111 NPCs from the prewar

I love the abduction mod and tried this out.

Unfortunately I have to report that the abducted recruits are totally antisocial.  They not only fight with Carla but also fight settlers.  Even if they don't do this at first, if I come back to a settlement later, the ex-raiders will be fighting with the original Cambridge 5. 

A captured Skinny Malone as a provisioner kept getting into firefights with the Diamond City Guards.

Later, I sent a number of captured gunners to Somerville Place.  They proceeded to fight and kill the original family there.

I have over 200 mods in my game, so I'm sure its a conflict with one or more of these.  I'll keep trying to figure that out on my end.  I really like this mod, its far better than any other "capture and enslave" mod out there.  

There was a Skyrim mod called "Paradise Halls" that really handled the capture and pacification of enemies really well.  Maybe you could take a look at that and see if you can borrow some ideas from it.  Just to see how it was done and maybe a similar process can work in Fallout 4?  

Kind of unclear how this all works. The description is pretty vague. Was able to make two new clones from an npc but got no options as to what I could do with them. They just hung around the npc that was cloned. I could not find a way to send them anywhere and they do not follow. I went to a settlement and tried to summon them, got the message that summoning was complete...but neither of them ever showed up.

6 minutes ago, Olmech said:

Kind of unclear how this all works. The description is pretty vague. Was able to make two new clones from an npc but got no options as to what I could do with them. They just hung around the npc that was cloned. I could not find a way to send them anywhere and they do not follow. I went to a settlement and tried to summon them, got the message that summoning was complete...but neither of them ever showed up.

In my experience cloning fails. With no cloning, a message pops up about sending the abducted to a settlement. The new clone, at least, produces a copy and a message about failing.

On 1/26/2018 at 9:18 AM, yanqui99 said:

I love the abduction mod and tried this out.

Unfortunately I have to report that the abducted recruits are totally antisocial.  They not only fight with Carla but also fight settlers.  Even if they don't do this at first, if I come back to a settlement later, the ex-raiders will be fighting with the original Cambridge 5. 

A captured Skinny Malone as a provisioner kept getting into firefights with the Diamond City Guards.

Later, I sent a number of captured gunners to Somerville Place.  They proceeded to fight and kill the original family there.

I have over 200 mods in my game, so I'm sure its a conflict with one or more of these.  I'll keep trying to figure that out on my end.  I really like this mod, its far better than any other "capture and enslave" mod out there.  

There was a Skyrim mod called "Paradise Halls" that really handled the capture and pacification of enemies really well.  Maybe you could take a look at that and see if you can borrow some ideas from it.  Just to see how it was done and maybe a similar process can work in Fallout 4?  

I had some luck pacifying all the combatants and Sunshine and they've been getting along nicely for several days. 

1 hour ago, pihwht said:

In my experience cloning fails. With no cloning, a message pops up about sending the abducted to a settlement. The new clone, at least, produces a copy and a message about failing.

I had some luck pacifying all the combatants and Sunshine and they've been getting along nicely for several days. 

Was unable to clone a raider I had knocked out but I did manage to abduct him. Assigned him to some mutfruit trees in Sanctuary. Dont see him anywhere but according to workshop he is tending the trees. I also have RSE installed and because of it, a funny thing occurred. The raider I abducted turned out to be my stalker. He did show up after I slept and then he left again after sharing the love with me.

I cannot clone a raider using the new system, says the workshop script is missing creates a male raider corpse next to the body of the raider I attempted to clone. checked FO4edit and nothing is overriding abductionlite.esp. I'm not using UniqueNPCs. Here is my loadorder, hopefully, someone can help me with the offending mod so I know what to make a patch for.

Spoiler

GameMode=Fallout4

Fallout4.esm=1
DLCRobot.esm=1
DLCWorkshop01.esm=1
DLCCoast.esm=1
DLCWorkshop02.esm=1
DLCworkshop03.esm=1
DLCNukaWorld.esm=1
Unofficial Fallout 4 Patch.esp=1
SettlementKeywords.esm=1
ArmorKeywords.esm=1
SimSettlements.esm=1
Homemaker.esm=1
four_play_resources.esm=1
TrueStormsFO4.esm=1
HUDFramework.esm=1
VideoMaster.esm=1
TortureDevices.esm=1
Devious Devices.esm=1
Knockout Framework.esm=1
four_play_Nudesuits.esm=1
FO4Hotkeys.esp=1
detourradio.esp=1
CommonwealthRadio.esp=1
More Where That Came From - Classic.esp=1
More Where That Came From Diamond City.esp=1
Blues Radio DBR.esp=1
Vertibird Alt Fix.esp=1
SpotlightFix-200-Shadow.esp=1
StabilizationGauntlets.esp=1
IcebreakerCDO-Piper.esp=1
EpilogueRestored.esp=1
SurvivalOptions.esp=1
DD_AIO Test Mark 1.esp=1
CriticalHitsOutsideofVATS.esp=1
DLC01StabilizationGauntlets.esp=1
LongerPowerLines2x.esp=1
Campsite.esp=1
Campsite-Full-Sleep.esp=1
Campsite-AWKCR.esp=1
TheNaughtyCanvas.esp=1
Adult Gallery.esp=1
HigsGallery.esp=1
Weapon Brackets.esp=1
CRX.esp=1
AkaSinger.esp=1
Wall Oil Lamps.esp=1
BetterJunkFences.esp=1
CleanSettlement.esp=1
Clean Wasteland Workshop.esp=1
Siles - Connectable Electricpoles.esp=1
Craftable Cats.esp=1
InsElevator.esp=1
Northland Diggers New.esp=1
Passthrough.esp=1
ModdableRobotSettlers.esp=1
SettlementMenuManager.esp=1
Custom Concrete with Glass.esp=1
SimSettlements_XPAC_IndustrialRevolution.esp=1
Homemaker - Streetlights Use Passive Power.esp=1
OCDecorator.esp=1
OCDecoratorDLC.esp=1
OCDispenser.esp=1
Settlements All Lights - Lights Out.esp=1
Homemaker - Unlocked Institute Objects.esp=1
IMG_Castle_Wall_Patches.esp=1
OWR_CraftableDecor.esp=1
OWR_CraftableDecor_CW.esp=1
OWR_CraftableDecor_SKPatch.esp=1
CWSS Redux.esp=1
bottlewater.esp=1
CROSS_GoreCrits.esp=1
CROSS_GoreCrits_FarHarborPatch.esp=1
FatManRadiation.esp=1
PA-Quick Animations.esp=1
KSHairdos.esp=1
MiscHairstyle.esp=1
The Eyes Of Beauty.esp=1
Motoko Hair.esp=1
AzarPonytailHairstyles.esp=1
VIO_Strap-On.esp=1
MarkerDogmeat.esp=1
LovingPiper-TrueReporterSE.esp=1
FF Cait Clean.esp=1
LovingCurie_1.0.3b.esp=1
LovingCurie-ShadowSynthesis.esp=1
TrueStormsFO4-FarHarborExtraRads.esp=1
TrueStormsFO4-FarHarbor.esp=1
TrueStormsFO4-GlowingSeaExtraRads.esp=1
TrueStormsFO4-EarlierSunsets.esp=1
TrueStormsFO4-EarlierSunsetsFH.esp=1
TrueStormsFO4-NukaWorld-FH-Compat.esp=1
DarkerNights.esp=1
DarkerNightsDetection.esp=1
LongerHeadlampLightWithShadows2x.esp=1
Scrapper02-Weapon Highlight-FarHarbor.esp=1
PipBoyShadows.esp=1
Pip-Boy Flashlight.esp=1
Larger Shipments.esp=1
BTInteriors_Project.esp=1
BTInt_Optimization.esp=1
BTInteriors_Project_Sorting.esp=1
AkaWaterWorld.esp=1
AllSetsExtended.esp=1
SettlementLimitSlashedFarHarbor.esp=1
BetterSettlers.esp=1
BetterSettlersMostlyFemale.esp=1
BetterSettlersNoLollygagging.esp=1
BetterSettlersCleanFacePack.esp=1
Marmo1233 - Immersive Settlers.esp=1
Clean and Simple - Vanilla Settlement Size Startup.esp=1
ValdacilsItemSorting-Aid.esp=1
ValdacilsItemSorting-Ammo.esp=1
ValdacilsItemSorting-ArmorBySlot.esp=1
ValdacilsItemSorting-CosmeticsByClass.esp=1
ValdacilsItemSorting-ExplosivesSortTop.esp=1
ValdacilsItemSorting-Junk+DEF_INV.esp=1
ValdacilsItemSorting-Misc.esp=1
ValdacilsItemSorting-Mods.esp=1
ValdacilsItemSorting-NotJunk.esp=1
ValdacilsItemSorting-Perks.esp=1
ValdacilsItemSorting-Weapons.esp=1
ValdacilsItemSorting-ZY-DLCAutomatron.esp=1
ValdacilsItemSorting-ZY-DLCContraptions.esp=1
ValdacilsItemSorting-ZY-DLCFarHarbor.esp=1
ValdacilsItemSorting-ZY-DLCNukaWorld.esp=1
ValdacilsItemSorting-ZY-DLCVaultTec.esp=1
ValdacilsItemSorting-ZZ-DLCArmorBySlotOverride.esp=1
ValdacilsItemSorting-ZZ-DLCCosmeticsByClassOverride.esp=1
ValdacilsItemSorting-ZZ-DLCWeaponsOverride.esp=1
HN66Fo4_EasyGirl_BS.esp=1
Stm_DiamondCityExpansion.esp=1
LooksMenu Customization Compendium.esp=1
LooksMenu.esp=1
HZS Easy Homebuilder and Working Double Beds.esp=1
DCE_female_body_replacer_EasyGirl.esp=1
CBBE.esp=1
PinUpRedLipstick LMCC.esp=1
WastelandCodex.esp=1
OWR.esp=1
NPC Stats - Vanilla.esp=1
NPC Stats - LovingCurie.esp=1
NPC Stats - Better Settlers.esp=1
DiverseBodies.esp=1
SanctuaryNPCsOverhaul.esp=1
NPC STATS BS CLEANFACES Patch.esp=1
Armorsmith Extended.esp=1
ladykillerxblackwidowSWAP.esp=1
Targeting HUD Enhanced.esp=1
Targeting Sensors on Recon Scopes.esp=1
3dscopes-framework.esp=1
3dscopes-replacer.esp=1
BallisticWeaponsUnbalanced.esp=1
BallisticWeaponsUnbalanced - DLCnukaworld.esp=1
BallisticWeaponsUnbalanced - DLCcoast.esp=1
MODGirlyAnimation.esp=1
m82a.esp=1
Crossbow.esp=1
vertibirdgrenade.esp=1
AUG-A1.esp=1
0SynthClamp-Ons.esp=1
RedWaveReloaded.esp=1
APC_Mobile_Base_v1.3.esp=1
LR_APCTransport.esp=1
LR_APCNukaWorldExspansion.esp=1
personalvertibird.esp=1
2pacSkimpy.esp=1
DX_Harley_Quinn_Outfit.esp=1
AkaSingersWardrobe.esp=1
NanoSuit.esp=1
NanoSuit_AWKCR_AE.esp=1
Crimsomrider's Prostitute Outfit.esp=1
Dogmeat's Backpack.esp=1
DansesWearableHolotags_v01-2.esp=1
WestTekTacticalOptics.esp=1
WestTekTacticalOptics-AWKCR.esp=1
Armorsmith All DLCs Patch.esp=1
StartMeUp.esp=1
StartMeUp VIS.esp=1
four_play.esp=1
4PlaySEU.esp=1
FP_FamilyPlanningEnhanced.esp=1
FPEDogAddon.esp=1
FPESuperMutantAddon.esp=1
HoloTime.esp=1
GoodOldCartoons.esp=1
ZetanHolo.esp=1
SexTape.esp=1
GoodOldCartoonsVol02.esp=1
Idiot Slut.esp=1
No More Fake Puddles - Nuka World 1-0.esp=1
Nuka World Bottle Fix.esp=1
FO4 Seasons - Autumn - AllDLC.esp=1
GoodOldCartoonsVol03.esp=1
GoodOldCartoonsBonus.esp=1
GoodOldCartoons-VIS.esp=1
GoodOldCartoonsVol02-VIS.esp=1
GoodOldCartoonsBonus-VIS.esp=1
Immersive Corpses.esp=1
GoodOldCartoonsVol03-VIS.esp=1
VotW_PWP_Vault69.esp=1
StarlightDriveInVideos.esp=1
Votw plugin - Vault 69 Reels.esp=1
Non-Lethal Armory.esp=1
NPCInventoryManipulator.esp=1
AmazingFollowerTweaks.esp=1
FP_RSE.esp=1
SpecialVideos.esp=1
VotWGeneralPurposePatch.esp=1
AbductionNamedNPCs.esp=1
AbductionLite.esp=1
Scrap Everything - Ultimate Edition.esp=1
ScrapUpdate - Ultimate.esp=1

I like the idea of cloning...being able to make a copy of my target and potentially being able to use that copy as a normal settler. I just have not had much success with it. I can slap a collar on just about anyone and abduct them, but cloning seems to be nigh impossible. I would like to see this feature refined as it would be a very nice addition to Knockout Framework if I could produce something from the event that is useful. Until then I will continue to dream of my multi faction settlement. Good luck with the mod!