1 hour ago, DocClox said:

寻线模式存储为任务的属性。但是至少必须有一个JB脚本/任务正在运行,否则您将看不到MCM菜单。

也许重新安装国防部?确保所有文件仍然在那里。

I have installed the required plug-in, but I can’t set the mod in mcm

2 hours ago, BOSSGAD said:

I have installed the required plug-in, but I can’t set the mod in mcm

Yeah. Only MCM can't see one of the plugin's quests that it needs to store the Hunting Mode value. So that makes me think that perhaps your mod installation is broken in some way. So maybe reinstall it and see if that helps

5 hours ago, DocClox said:

是的 只有MCM看不到插件需要存储“寻线模式”值的任务之一。因此,我认为您的mod安装可能在某种程度上被破坏了。所以也许重新安装它,看看是否有帮助

Now the problem is solved but this cannot be used with the anime race mod

Your mod is incredible good. Only thing I wish its a possibility to call slaves that I left waiting.

One of the things that like more its how they can chat between them.

I made a imaginary quest to rescue the sister of Red, after kill Tom she go outside the room and use the animation that vanilla game as for "look to the distance and think", was awesome.

Thank you.

On 7/16/2020 at 2:50 AM, EgoBallistic said:

That's a cool idea.

Note that you could temporarily do this yourself using console commands.  It's as simple as clicking on an actor and issuing the command

caa AnimFaceArchetypeDefiant

There are a large number of AnimFaceArchetypes that can be used for this purpose, you can find a full list at this link:

https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/8275/

For an example of this idea, checkout the Skyrim mod Home Sweet Home. It basically changes an actor's standard greeting animation to a custom one, so that when the player is nearby the actor plays the custom animation.

Maybe the same approach can also work for FO4? Would be great for immersion, when (and if) Just Business gets updated again.

21 hours ago, AWHA said:

For an example of this idea, checkout the Skyrim mod Home Sweet Home. It basically changes an actor's standard greeting animation to a custom one, so that when the player is nearby the actor plays the custom animation.

Maybe the same approach can also work for FO4? Would be great for immersion, when (and if) Just Business gets updated again.

That's not only a great way to make it work but that other mod sounds epically fun. I have got to start modding Skyrim.  Its too bad I dont have a mod author willing to do the expressions for me since I probably cant.  Ignotum virum hasnt logged on in a long time.

On 7/22/2020 at 1:08 AM, SlaveHunter311 said:

That's not only a great way to make it work but that other mod sounds epically fun. I have got to start modding Skyrim.  Its too bad I dont have a mod author willing to do the expressions for me since I probably cant.  Ignotum virum hasnt logged on in a long time.

Just Business already has built-in thresholds based on a slave's "submission" level, i.e. stay on guard post (requires at least 80 "submission"), use trading post (50 "submission") or use trade caravan post (100 "submission"). I suspect the mod does this by using an invisible faction, so that when a slave reaches say 50 "submission" a script would increase the slave's rank in the "submission" faction. If this is correct, it should be a simple matter to assign some custom greeting animations based on an actor's rank in this faction. This way you can have different greeting animations based on an actor's submission level.

Of course, someone would have to actually make the animations, though perhaps it is possible to port some animations from Skyrim mods.

I always felt that Just Business is missing something. It has a great "capture" system, but there is very little to do afterwards. Yes you can manually start AAF scenes by talking to them, but other than that the "slaves" behave exactly like any other settler. If you ever get the chance, play around with the Home Sweet Home mod I linked and you will see just how big of a difference there is between these two mods.

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry if this has been asked and answered before, but there is 45 pages of replies, that I would rather not sift through. Is there an unlisted mod that is required for the shock collars? I marked, and then enslaved a raider, but after my character told them to put on a shock collar, the raider said ok, and then the game crashed.

5 hours ago, jpsjason said:

Sorry if this has been asked and answered before, but there is 45 pages of replies, that I would rather not sift through. Is there an unlisted mod that is required for the shock collars? I marked, and then enslaved a raider, but after my character told them to put on a shock collar, the raider said ok, and then the game crashed.

Do you  have the high heels mod? mine kept crashing as you described till i disabled a high heels setting in the mcm menu, think it was the one that changes height or something similar

the high heels system? I do have that mod, if that's the one you're talking about. I didn't see anything that talked about height adjusting.

Edit: Turns out I was using an older version of the high heels system, and when I updated to the newest version, everything started working.

Anyone can help me?

I've just installed this mod, and it's not working. The .esp is enabled and I installed everything like I do with all my mods, but whenever I go to MCM and select Just Business I get an error saying that the plugin is not active..?

Any help? Thanks in advance!

On 8/5/2020 at 7:38 PM, roten_man said:

Anyone can help me?

I've just installed this mod, and it's not working. The .esp is enabled and I installed everything like I do with all my mods, but whenever I go to MCM and select Just Business I get an error saying that the plugin is not active..?

Any help? Thanks in advance!

If you're using one of these "mod managers" try manual install.

45 minutes ago, Belcanzor said:

If you're using one of these "mod managers" try manual install.

I don't use mod managers, I'm installing and uninstalling all my mods manually. Look, I know I haven't messed up anything when I installed this mod. If I did, none of my 230 mods would work. The fault has to be in this mod.

7 hours ago, roten_man said:

I don't use mod managers, I'm installing and uninstalling all my mods manually. Look, I know I haven't messed up anything when I installed this mod. If I did, none of my 230 mods would work. The fault has to be in this mod.

I used to be an adventurer like you, then I took a harpoon to the knee.

Try a full reboot. Might work. Good luck.

7 hours ago, roten_man said:

I had this exact same problem. The issue was not this mod it was Extended Dialogue Interface. The XDI.esm was 'missing masters' or something. I used FO4Edit to add the dlc master files to it. XDI worked fine after that and so did JB. I found the solution here: https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/27216/?tab=forum&topic_id=6057773

1 hour ago, Mephistorian said:

I had this exact same problem. The issue was not this mod it was Extended Dialogue Interface. The XDI.esm was 'missing masters' or something. I used FO4Edit to add the dlc master files to it. XDI worked fine after that and so did JB. I found the solution here: https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/27216/?tab=forum&topic_id=6057773

Right, first of all thank you for replying! Secondly, could you guide me through it? I don't use Extended Dialogue Interface, I'm using Full Dialogue Interface so... yeah

I'm mostly interested how and what exactly did you edit with FO4Edit? I have it as well but I don't really use it very often

57 minutes ago, roten_man said:

Right, first of all thank you for replying! Secondly, could you guide me through it? I don't use Extended Dialogue Interface, I'm using Full Dialogue Interface so... yeah

I'm mostly interested how and what exactly did you edit with FO4Edit? I have it as well but I don't really use it very often

Right click the .esp in FO4edit and click the "add masters" option (near the bottom of the list). Click the check boxes next to all of the expansion .esm's (DLCRobot.esm, DLCCoast.esm, etc.)

I think Extended Dialogue Interface is a hard requirement for this mod. Maybe that's why you're having trouble getting it to work.

40 minutes ago, Mephistorian said:

Right click the .esp in FO4edit and click the "add masters" option (near the bottom of the list). Click the check boxes next to all of the expansion .esm's (DLCRobot.esm, DLCCoast.esm, etc.)

I think Extended Dialogue Interface is a hard requirement for this mod. Maybe that's why you're having trouble getting it to work.

Alright, cool.. But, if I install Extended Dialogue but I don't activate it (since I prefer Full Dialogue Interface) will it still work?

On 8/8/2020 at 7:55 PM, roten_man said:

Alright, cool.. But, if I install Extended Dialogue but I don't activate it (since I prefer Full Dialogue Interface) will it still work?

No. It requires XDI. Full stop. Use XDI or move on as far as I know.

If I remember correctly XDI was the only mod capable of giving all the options when interacting with the slave.

1 hour ago, Sulphur.999 said:

No. It requires XDI. Full stop. Use XDI or move on as far as I know.

If I remember correctly XDI was the only mod capable of giving all the options when interacting with the slave.

In that case I'll just move on. I prefer FDI, partly because I'm afraid to mess something up when installing XDI, but mostly because I've been using FDI for years now and I don't want to replace it.

Thanks for reply tho, I appreciate it. Take care my friend!

Just wanted to add that i discovered something kinda nice recently that you can do with just business. On another thread I heard that you could not capture certain npc's like the Nuka World gang bosses or those folks in covenant. Cant say why, its too technical for me. But whatever script that stops you from being able to do that turns off if you kill the npc and bring them back to life either via console commands or this nice little mod called

"Magic Syringes"

https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/31897

So if you want to do this and you target is one of the stubborn npc's, in my case it was the evil but beautiful queen bitch Mags Black of the Operators, then first kill them. I did this during the quest "Power Play" https://fallout.fandom.com/wiki/Power_Play

Mags smug.jpg

After you kill them whatever script was preventing Hunter Mode from working is gone and you can manage to capture and enslave her just like any other raider. To bring her back to life either use console commands or the
* Tesla Reanimator - Brings anybody back to life in a working and whole state. 

Shoot em the ass with this and they get back up good as new. That is so long as they are not missing limbs or their head so when you take your target down aim for center of mass. After she gets up she will be hostile again so you need to use hunter mode to mark her and then defeat her again as usual.

She may still want to talk shop about you doing a job for her gang while in the bleed out state but you just have to finish the conversation and try to get the Hunter mode dialog to come up as it fights her script behavior for supremacy. That way you can finally get the collar around her neck, that is only if you are hunting Mags like I was. I assume it will be the same for any of the other Nuka World king pins. 

Mags capture.jpg

After capturing her in my case I subjected her to the standard treatment. Now she wears the uniform I make all my slaves wear.

Mags uniform.jpg

And I found that all the standard looks menu functions and modifications you can make to other npc's still apply but oddly enough if you open the body menu she sometimes says a random voice line from her dialog options. So if you are feeling nostalgic you can hear her speak again after enslaving her.

Anyway just wanted to share that tidbit about my latest conquest. I've always wanted to capture Mags and I got the idea from another thread that it could not be done. And its so awesome that that isn't true because she's a really dangerously sexy bad girl. and she needs a good spanking to straighten her up. 

Mags Spanking.jpg

Oh and just FYI, Mags is modded with a new hairstyle and face upgrade. If you like the way she looks download;

"Money Mags" https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/17948

You will also need "Misc hairstyles" https://fo4-mischairstyle.tumblr.com/post/139169515871/mischairstyle16-download-47-new-hairs-for-male

51 minutes ago, Rias_Gremory23 said:

So when i first started this mod i think i got a notification about just business workshop but i couldnt find where those items were supposed to be?

I dont think thats the case. JB does not have a workshop for fetters or anything but it is compatible with "torture devices" 

and "Devious Devices" 

And mods like it, but it does not have its own.

It does have a hollow tape that lets you manage your slaves though. I am not sure I remember how to find it anymore. 

Another mod you might be thinking of that did have a workshop of its own I think was 

"Fallout 4 Slavery System"