Hi guys, Im running this just fine but just 1 question

How do i free my slaves? 

My situation is I have Cait and Piper as slaves and instead of killing them which i think might break the game, I want to like reverse it by un-slaving them. 

Any points? 

Any thoughts for fixing broken slaves? I have one that won't talk to me, and the slave info hotkey doesn't recognize her as a slave, so I can't reset her  She still follows me around and I can access her inventory and other JB functions. I just can't assign her to a settlement

7 hours ago, DocClox said:

Any thoughts for fixing broken slaves? I have one that won't talk to me, and the slave info hotkey doesn't recognize her as a slave, so I can't reset her  She still follows me around and I can access her inventory and other JB functions. I just can't assign her to a settlement

No gurantees, but you can try to trigger a reset from the console:

HELP JBSlaveQuest 4
cqf <id-of-JBSlaveQuest> "ResetSlave" <id-of-slave>

1 hour ago, Kharos said:

No gurantees, but you can try to trigger a reset from the console:

HELP JBSlaveQuest 4
cqf <id-of-JBSlaveQuest> "ResetSlave" <id-of-slave>

Useful to know. As it happens, I went to this and it turned out the problem had sorted itself out. Weird how that happens sometimes.

On 2/11/2020 at 12:16 AM, hiderlink said:

Here's a question I have.  I'm currently using the Nanakochan custom race replacer for all NPC's and it shows up as an error, saying that the race isn't compatible.  Is there any way I can change in FO4edit?

This issue has seamed to pop up from time to time. Is there a guide or something to add custom races to Just business?

For those wondering how to sell slaves to the Nuka World gang bosses, I finally figured it out today.

First, make sure you're in a cell with a gang boss, (The Parlour, etc.) and mark the slave to be sold through the dialogue menu, ("Listen..."). You'll know it worked properly when you see a pop-up in the top left of your screen stating a slave price, which seems to be dictated by their stats, (Submission, Sex Skill, etc.)

Next, and this is the part that stumped me for a while, you need to make sure you're in the proper "mode". Just like Hunter mode, meant for marking and interacting with soon-to-be slaves, there is another mode in the MCM that you need to set a hotkey for and turn on. Old screenshots of this mechanic called it "Trade Mode", but in my game, it's called "Additional Dialogue Mode" for some reason.

Once that's on, you should get an option whenever you look at a gang boss, which is "R" for me in my game. Make sure you're not in Hunter mode, as that seems to scramble the priorities. Pressing R on a gang boss once you have a slave marked works like a charm for me.

I prefer Auction House for the ease, but you can make a pretty penny selling trained slaves to gang bosses, from what I've seen.

Hope this helps someone else, because it was bugging the shit out of me.

First, of all love the mod!

Secondly, when I edit my slaves, they end up turning invisible. It used to be that they went through with the edits, no problem, but it started after like my 3rd slave.

I saw a post earlier about this, but I'm just checking to see if it got fixed yet.

On 7/6/2020 at 3:13 AM, Vasynda said:

First, of all love the mod!

Secondly, when I edit my slaves, they end up turning invisible. It used to be that they went through with the edits, no problem, but it started after like my 3rd slave.

I saw a post earlier about this, but I'm just checking to see if it got fixed yet.

It's not fixed. I usually just reset the slave, and it fixes the problem immediately.

I am having an issue getting this mod to work. I have downloaded the mod and put it into vortex. I am fairly positive I have all requirements but when I enable the mod I get an error in vortex saying i am missing the XDI.esm , What is this from. Also when I go into the game and check the MCM this mod says it is missing its own .esp. 

`edit` Nvm was missing Extended Dialogue Interface, thought I already had this one.

image.png

I love the mod Just business. It helps you capture hostile raiders, some of whom might end up being hot women, and after defeating them in battle you can enslave them with an exploding collar and send them to work in one of your camps just like a follower. Not only do you have unfettered access to their inventory and by extension, their clothes, But you can change what the slave looks like to make them more attractive.  Consequently this will cause clones of this more attractive female raider to occur in the environment of Fallout 4 from now on. You can create a certain number of them and all the female enemies depending on the factions will look like the modified slaves you have created at your outposts. Special NPCs are not included like the named NPCs you encounter sometimes. You can still alter how they look but you wont encounter them again like the common place sets of enemies. The same goes with the men if you care. I usually dont mess with them, because I am too busy putting my girls to work in their new life as G-string slaves at my various outposts.  

image.png.617f06b753eabefd66f68619a3356978.png

The Idea: Just business features a capture sequence while in hunter mode. Hit H to activate target your desired enemy, fight them until they would normally die. Instead of dying they will fall down sitting up and you can enter a dialog with them if approached which allows you to convert them into a follower. I cant remember if it instantly strips them naked or if you have to do it manually but that's definitely my favorite part. 

The only thing is there's no expression on there faces when you change their lives like this. 

Most people dont like the typical slavery treatment. Its not like the white gloves treatment. They shouldn't feel passive when you forcefully take away their clothes and their dignity, not to mention their freedom forever and then send them off to a forced labor camp. I think they would feel some resentment, maybe some embarrassment too. Mostly likely blood curdling rage I would think, if they are not still injured. 

The point:

What I am requesting is for a Modder to create a system of behavior that causes newly converted slaves to scowl at me like they hate my guts, and or to cover their naked bodies if they are the shy type. Because I want my slaves to hate me like they want to murder me, but fear me like they will obey me in spite of that.

dddwcvo-2d158fda-1a87-451f-9a7e-2f2d5f13f9d6.jpg

This is the look of a woman who has just been forcefully undressed against her will.

ddoi0l7-b0d4eccd-0632-4934-b021-ffb6f9da2616.jpg

This is the look a woman who knows I just murdered her friends and captured her.  And from now on  she will be subjected to slavery and abject humiliation.

Here is an example of a similar mod I found on the nexus for Skyrim. EVG Conditional Idles

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/34006

34006-1585282073-1426713843.png

Hoping to convince someone to create a mod like this one except for the actions of a damsel in distress, like so

ddicvt7-c4fa4be8-a9ec-4177-baee-f62cf0760a3e.jpg

For the moment following her undesired nudity

ddl6ovx-8e4263b2-1652-48d1-880b-d4a6374eedd9.jpg

And for the moments where she wants to kill me but knows she cant manage it.

9 hours ago, SlaveHunter311 said:

I usually dont mess with them, because I am too busy putting my girls to work in their new life as G-string slaves at my various outposts.  

image.png.617f06b753eabefd66f68619a3356978.png

I like the face mod you're using. Which one is it?

I don't have any particular ideas about the emotional state of slaves, but I support the proposal, for what that's worth.

(nice photos, BTW)

I dont think its anything that crazy that I am using. Its just these few I think;

https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/15?tab=files  CBBE

https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/21331/  Female neck tweeks

https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/12631/? looksmenue

https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/133?tab=files Eyes of beauty fallout edition

https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/3841 Valkyr female face and body texture

https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/30019  collection of textures and presets for girls

https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/20218?tab=description Natural Female wb cbbe

https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/23710 Clair Redfield preset

https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/23652 Jill Valentine preset

https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/32764 Kristen preset

I think that's it. Could be a few more though. I dont have anything like the suped up graphics some people have.

377160_20190528225645_1.png

Hey this is my first time getting mods from here and I downloaded this one and the recommended mods for this one but no animations worked with the error of 034,078 and a aaf error no position data and looked around and some people said this might be a corruption or f4se needs updating so i did have a update for and it never changed anything so I reinstalled in along with aff and now when i try to play the game it says that I have a bunch of mods missing now and more errors on aff such as 003 and a some more being mods i have and now says i that they are not found. so any advice on what to to?

4 hours ago, Magnate_Magnus said:

Whenever i ask the downed targets to put the slave collar on from the dialogue interface, the game immediately crashes afterwards. any ideas? i'm clueless as to what might be the cause of this.  

Does it only happen to Raider victims?

That was my problem. I found out it was because of Raider Gang Extended NPC.esp, RaiderOverhaul.esp and Raider Overhaul - AE Patch-Restored Content.esp.

I disabled the Raider Overhaul - AE Patch-Restored Content.esp, and loaded the RaiderOverhaul.esp after Raider Gang Extended NPC.esp. And that solved it for me at least

Spoiler

Untitled.jpg.0a9842ed6b63947819395131703d39e2.jpg

Hi i am new in the forum and new to this mod, but i have the following questions 

1. Why the NPC in the conversation don't said anything?, they don't have voice to speak? it is odd to me no to hear any word from them during the "talks".
  2. this mod put a HollowTape to do something with the slaves?, i ask because i install this mod and start a new game i saw a message that said something like **Slave something** (don't remember the rest) but did not see something on my inventory or the sanctuary hills.
  3. the other thing is that when i capture a slave sometimes a have to use the option "reset" to make the slave stay put in the settlement doing something, if not they follow me as companion, i think it is a bug not sure. 

in a note a start a new game, my other saves were destroyed in clean install of the OS so i dont know if should install the mod with a started game to correctly used o can be used in fresh start.

thank you for the help 

PS: @SlaveHunter311 love the face mod used for your slaves

Its actually just an idea for a mod to make Just business better. And some of those pictures are nor from the game. A few of them are like the ones with the girls farming mutfruit but if the picture has the tag MercyMagnet on the bottom its because it comes from a digital animator by the said name. 

https://subscribestar.adult/mercymagnet

https://www.deviantart.com/mercymagnet/gallery

I guess  it bothers me that my newly converted slaves never show any emotion. I want to find a mod author to change that and maybe patreon for him so he can make a mod that makes my girls scowl in defiance, and maybe reach down and cover their nether regions as well as other behaviors that are sadly absent from our emersion experience. It really does seem like simple idea that would make the fantasy of capturing feisty women more appealing, and satisfying.

dcvozl3-f1f1a501-66f1-475f-8389-d0fc7841b5a6 - Copy.jpg

54 minutes ago, SlaveHunter311 said:

I guess  it bothers me that my newly converted slaves never show any emotion. I want to find a mod author to change that and maybe patreon for him so he can make a mod that makes my girls scowl in defiance, and maybe reach down and cover their nether regions as well as other behaviors that are sadly absent from our emersion experience. It really does seem like simple idea that would make the fantasy of capturing feisty women more appealing, and satisfying.

That's a cool idea.

Note that you could temporarily do this yourself using console commands.  It's as simple as clicking on an actor and issuing the command

caa AnimFaceArchetypeDefiant

There are a large number of AnimFaceArchetypes that can be used for this purpose, you can find a full list at this link:

https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/8275/

Thanks for the tip EgoBalistic. I will try that out when I get my mods working.

Just got a new computer and having to figure out how to use the new way to clean my DLC's and stuff with Tes5Edit.  Cant seem to do it the old way because of an update. What a dick move for them to change things up on me.

Been playing around with this mod and it seems to work really well! Is there a way to have one slave automatically "train" another one? The way it works now is that I have to manually initiate each scene with dialogue. Would it be possible to have one slave "train" another indefinitely (with scenes that start/stop automatically), without the player having to initiate each scene individually?

1 hour ago, BOSSGAD said:

Why can't I set the value in mcm, they always return to the original state and cannot open the hunter mode

Hunt mode is stored as a property on a quest. But at least one of the JB scripts/quests must be running or you'd not see the MCM menu.

Maybe reinstall the mod? Make sure all the files are still there.