Hi after interacting with the orb at the chair next to B&B, in memory after thief leaves it's just white screen and nothing more. Scene gets stuck. I tried to disable fade, nothing happened. I tried to enable the beggars with console commands, nothing happened. What is the solution does anyone knows?

7 hours ago, Shiva182 said:

Da meine Frage zuletzt auf der vorherigen Seite kam und niemand sie gesehen zu haben scheint, poste ich nochmal

Kann mir jemand sagen, wie ich die Lernererlaubnis erhalte? Ich verstehe nicht, wie das Minispiel funktioniert.

Es ist, wenn Sie versuchen, dem Jarl Siddgeir in Falkreath den Dremcatcher zu stehlen, und Sie können mit der Wache im Bett des Jarl Sex haben.

What do you mean by "learner's permit"?

It's all in the walkthrough.
You have to pay the dancer to make him jealous, then ask him to go into the room. Once you have placed the stone you can have sex with him (or call it a joke and leave).

7 hours ago, Horus_04 said:

What do you mean by "learner's permit"?

It's all in the walkthrough.
You have to pay the dancer to make him jealous, then ask him to go into the room. Once you have placed the stone you can have sex with him (or call it a joke and leave).

In the walkthrough " If you orgasm at least three times during the minigame with the guard, you also unlock the Learner's Permit achievement. " So, how does one do the mini-game is what I'm wondering

14 hours ago, Berkinsama said:

Hi after interacting with the orb at the chair next to B&B, in memory after thief leaves it's just white screen and nothing more. Scene gets stuck. I tried to disable fade, nothing happened. I tried to enable the beggars with console commands, nothing happened. What is the solution does anyone knows?

This is addressed in the FAQ.  Use the procedure for correcting bad quest aliases.

17 hours ago, Tassadar33 said:

Well..., I 'solved' / circumvented the problem after I arrived at Solitude by reloading an early save and using the skip function. Now my PC moves normally again.

I can't check anymore, but I would guess the speed multiplier was reduced. This would be solvable via setav, but then the issue of not being able to run would still persist.

My experience has been either that sprinting is disabled when speedmult is below about 0.8, or that a simple enableplayercontrols allows sprinting - I forget which.  Possibly both.

13 hours ago, Shiva182 said:

In der exemplarischen Vorgehensweise "Wenn du während des Minispiels mit der Wache mindestens dreimal zum Orgasmus kommst, schaltest du auch den Lernerschein- Erfolg frei." Also, wie macht man das Minispiel, frage ich mich

As I wrote, you must have sex with the guard in the Jarl's bed.

10 hours ago, Horus_04 said:

As I wrote, you must have sex with the guard in the Jarl's bed.

I do, but I only come once, not three times. The guard can go faster (right-click with the mouse) and then I tell him to slow down after the first orgasm (Left-click with the mouse) but then I can't go faster again so I fail the mini-game.

I had the same issue with the mini-game with Kust, I could only switch to vaginal sex and back once, then it wouldn't let me switch again so I had to finish the mini game with oral only

Edited by Shiva182
49 minutes ago, Shiva182 said:

I do, but I only come once, not three times. The guard can go faster (right-click with the mouse) and then I tell him to slow down after the first orgasm (Left-click with the mouse) but then I can't go faster again so I fail the mini-game.

I had the same issue with the mini-game with Kust, I could only switch to vaginal sex and back once, then it wouldn't let me switch again so I had to finish the mini game with oral only

If you can't switch between fast and low speed, then it's a bug. When Dogma updated the mod for 1.0 version, there were some bugs that appeared in older branches that he couldn't fix yet, but he will eventually. 

9 hours ago, Highborn said:

If you can't switch between fast and low speed, then it's a bug. When Dogma updated the mod for 1.0 version, there were some bugs that appeared in older branches that he couldn't fix yet, but he will eventually. 

so there's nothing to be done then, I guess I will console the torn page then

2 hours ago, Executaball said:

Anyone know how to fix the bug where schlongs only show up on fully naked bodies but not on bodies where the pants are half-on? Just empty transparent mesh

I can't say I know a perfect solution, but the only way I've gotten schlongs to work on half-on pants (like the open fly) using the Legendary Edition is to use the SoS Light version.

If I used the standard version, they would either not appear or would be a glitched mesh.  Sadly I couldn't get collisions to work with the light version, so it's a real toss up.

They seemed to work normally on the SE, though.

I have a problem that all tavern music permanently change after getting out from the skunway while chasing the thief to the surface(version 1.007SE). I use the "removemusic musdungeonfort" command in the console but sadly it just switch to another dungeonfort music. The previous saves before entering skunway don't have such problem.

Also want to share a method may may help who still have the character stuck problem during a scene. Deactivate “fade” in the MCM menu and once stucked, type "prid 14" then "removefromfaction xx001307"("xx" refer to your "dogmaengine.esm"  mod index). If stilled stuck, click "reenable controls" in the MCM and click whatever to let your character stand up, then type "setinchargen 0 0 0" in the console to let you make a quicksave. Exit to the main menu and load the save, better move your character to the ground, then click "take controls" to let it finish the scene.

19 hours ago, wsj141 said:

I have a problem that all tavern music permanently change after getting out from the skunway while chasing the thief to the surface(version 1.007SE). I use the "removemusic musdungeonfort" command in the console but sadly it just switch to another dungeonfort music. The previous saves before entering skunway don't have such problem.

Also want to share a method may may help who still have the character stuck problem during a scene. Deactivate “fade” in the MCM menu and once stucked, type "prid 14" then "removefromfaction xx001307"("xx" refer to your "dogmaengine.esm"  mod index). If stilled stuck, click "reenable controls" in the MCM and click whatever to let your character stand up, then type "setinchargen 0 0 0" in the console to let you make a quicksave. Exit to the main menu and load the save, better move your character to the ground, then click "take controls" to let it finish the scene.

Never seen a report of that music bug before.  Very weird.

Thanks for the workaround explanation.  I'll add it to the FAQ.

11 hours ago, Horus_04 said:

Is it known if the new version (as announced) will be out in the next few days? Or will the release of the test version be postponed?

Dogma is targeting December 10th for the beta release.  Russia has like eight time zones because it's obscenely huge, but Dogma seems to be roughly in Moscow time.  If you live in the western hemisphere, "December 10th" could mean anything from late-ish on the 9th to early-ish on the 11th - depending on how many bugs still need to be addressed.

3 hours ago, nolife6969 said:

runtime error r6025 pure virtual function call error after offering youself as trophy for the second time (getting to fuck instead of bj). need fix

I feel like I've had problems like this before, and I feel like the solution was to download a different version of SKSE, but don't quote me on it.

11 hours ago, brewmasterhal said:

Never seen a report of that music bug before.  Very weird.

Thanks for the workaround explanation.  I'll add it to the FAQ.

Dogma is targeting December 10th for the beta release.  Russia has like eight time zones because it's obscenely huge, but Dogma seems to be roughly in Moscow time.  If you live in the western hemisphere, "December 10th" could mean anything from late-ish on the 9th to early-ish on the 11th - depending on how many bugs still need to be addressed.

I feel like I've had problems like this before, and I feel like the solution was to download a different version of SKSE, but don't quote me on it.

Yeah two way of fixing this

i type this in on console command:                            

setstage dlc1vqsaint 20
setstage dlc1vqsaint 30
setstage dlc1vqsaint 200 

or

i download this mod Dawnguard Soul Cairn Microsoft Visual Runtime Error R6025 Fix at Skyrim Nexus - Mods and Community (nexusmods.com)

it also fix it. 

On 11/28/2021 at 4:22 PM, Executaball said:

Anyone know how to fix the bug where schlongs only show up on fully naked bodies but not on bodies where the pants are half-on? Just empty transparent mesh

I probably made about half a dozen different patch files trying to fix this problem, and nothing worked consistently.

What I eventually determined was that if you're playing on LE and you can't or don't want to use SoS Light, then the best solution is to manually target each man leading up to a scene and use equipitem YY0c022 to force-equip the genitals mesh in DogmaEngine.esm.

7 minutes ago, heartlesskiwi said:

is Dogma planning to release the newest version for SSE as well or LE only?

I think his original plan was to release for both versions, but after AE update he said his SE version wasn't working anymore, probably because of mod incompatibility. He didn't report yet if he fixed it or if is going to support version 1.5.97

Edited by Highborn
20 hours ago, brussh said:

Bisher ziemlich coole Mod. Ich denke, es ist in Ordnung, während des Wartens normale Aktivitäten auszuführen, andere Quests zu erledigen, Drachen und Bösewichte zu töten und das Arsenal wieder aufzubauen?

Until now, it was always best to use a fresh save. So you could start a fresh game and start there before installing Thief on it.

On 12/2/2021 at 7:28 PM, brussh said:

Pretty cool mod so far.  I guess its ok to carry on normal activities whilst waiting, doing other quests, killing dragons and bad guys and rebuilding arsenal?

It's a massive mod. You can technically play like this but I would revert to a save from before you installed thief for your "normal" gameplay loop personally speaking.