8 hours ago, sagar123 said:

altho u also have to convert wav to wxm... thief uses wxm files while sexlab as wav files

Just gonna have to deal with the sexlab sounds, too much work for something that's probably not worth learning how to convert over 100 wxm files to wav using a command prompt. 

Thanks anyways

7 minutes ago, grdx9 said:

Is the horse in the patreon content supose to move?? Cuz mine just stands there, any fix guys??

It is definitely supposed to move a bit.

I can only guess at your problem, but it might have to do with FNIS Creatures not being installed.

I would try reinstalling it if it's already installed.

59 minutes ago, xman57 said:

any news on the next update ?

Next week we might get the release date.

But it seems like there were a lot of errors and bugs for Dogma to correct in his preliminary tests. There are still stuff he needs to add though, so it’s not even complete, but it’s close.

54 minutes ago, Loller99 said:

I have a question: is there an english version of Dogma's patreon? I'd like to get the patreon version of this mod, but i don't speak a single word of russian language and so i don't understand which tier is what

yes, there is english version. 

1 hour ago, Loller99 said:

I have a question: is there an english version of Dogma's patreon? I'd like to get the patreon version of this mod, but i don't speak a single word of russian language and so i don't understand which tier is what

The tier to receive access to the Patreon version is the highest one.

The tier to receive access to the beta (there isn't one out right now) is the middle one.

And the lowest tier gives access to the updates (which are in Russian, but you can use a translator)

3 hours ago, Loller99 said:

You can use Google translate like I do.

On 11/13/2021 at 10:13 PM, grdx9 said:

Is the horse in the patreon content supose to move?? Cuz mine just stands there, any fix guys??

Sounds like you have the FNIS creature bug.  It's addressed in the FAQ:

If you're having issues with the horses and other animals being frozen, this is a common issue with creature anims in FNIS.  Simply open up FNIS and click on the De-Install Creatures button.  Wait for it to finish, then run the Update FNIS Behavior again, and it should be fixed.

7 hours ago, Loller99 said:

If you use Chrome, you should be able to right-click on a page with non-english text and use "Translate to English" in the context menu to translate the whole page.

1 hour ago, waiyan said:

Are troll and werewolf the only two bestial scenes in this mod? Can I use NEmesis instead of FNIS for SE version?

People have been asking that question intermittently since it came out, but, there's only one person on this forum @Highborn who actually reported back on what happened when they tried:

12 hours ago, Highborn said:

So,  just want to report that I tried to use Thief with Nemesis on Skyrim SE and the game was crashing after launching it. After I uninstalled Thief and updated Nemesis, the game launched normally. Then, I uninstalled Nemesis, installed FNIS and Thief again, and it worked. I played the quest until Whiterun.

I'm not too familiar with Nemesis or Skyrim SE, so can't say for sure if there is an incompatiblity between Thief and Nemesis yet, especially because I played on a ported version of Thief. But Nemesis was indeed working fine with multiple mods before trying Thief.

In my experience, Thief didn't work with Nemesis like said above. But I think one user said he managed to work with it, but I don't think he ever explained how. But I believe there is a way to use both FNIS and Nemesis if you use Mod Organizer (which I don't).

Edited by Highborn

The mod is unplayable, because when the time comes to chase the thief and they pull you off the horse, you can spend hours chasing him and he keeps turning on the same route, without being able to do anything. You cannot continue from that point. ?

16 minutes ago, Uiktu said:

The mod is unplayable, because when the time comes to chase the thief and they pull you off the horse, you can spend hours chasing him and he keeps turning on the same route, without being able to do anything. You cannot continue from that point. ?

The horse mechanic in the mod is very picky.  You should take a look at any mods you have installed that make changes to horses (any at all).  You're probably going to need to uninstall those to play this mod past this point.

Edited by 4nk8r
22 minutes ago, 4nk8r said:

The horse mechanic in the mod is very picky.  You should take a look at any mods you have installed that make changes to horses (any at all).  You're probably going to need to uninstall those to play this mod past this point.

If you decide to, you can also use the skip feature and then choose to start at the earliest possible point it allows you--you won't miss too much.

A lot of mods can cause conflicts with this one, though, so 4nk8r's suggestion is probably for the best to avoid future problems

1 hour ago, Uiktu said:

I believe that the FAQ already has a section addressing this problem, but the description of the error is not clear enough to be sure.

Run a little ahead of him, and use prid XX026db3 and moveto player to get him past the bad nav point.

3 hours ago, uroppa66 said:

Hello, I've been chasing the thief for days and always fail. is there a way to skip this chapter? maybe with 'setstage' on the console? But I also can't find the 'QuestID' of dogma-thief. Can someone help?
I would like to keep playing. thanks

In which part are you? The horse chasing? If that's so, check the post above.