Just now, uroppa66 said:

Hello, I've been chasing the thief for days and always fail. is there a way to skip this chapter? maybe with 'setstage' on the console? But I also can't find the 'QuestID' of dogma-thief. Can someone help?
I would like to keep playing. thanks

If you press ALT you can gallop, its skyrim standart feature

or use cheat setav stamina 9999 on your horse to take unlimited stamina for gallop(you should click horse while in console and then enter cheat)

12 minutes ago, uroppa66 said:

thanks. i have meanwhile arrived at the bridge (hurray) and examine the blood stain. my pc gets up again and doesn't move any more. I can't walk, I can't do anything anymore?

Check the MCM menu and use the debug option to regain control of your character if you are stuck. You need to keep following the blood trail

13 minutes ago, uroppa66 said:

thanks. i have meanwhile arrived at the bridge (hurray) and examine the blood stain. my pc gets up again and doesn't move any more. I can't walk, I can't do anything anymore?

it's a very common bug I encountered before. Simply reload an earlier save and try again. That normally solves it for me. 

15 hours ago, Uiktu said:

The mod is unplayable, because when the time comes to chase the thief and they pull you off the horse, you can spend hours chasing him and he keeps turning on the same route, without being able to do anything. You cannot continue from that point. ?

Normally if you push the thief's horse with your horse he get's back on track. It takes a few tries but it always works for me.

I could always fix the 'immobility' in the menu 'debug reenable controls' (but with every pool of blood) down to the horse. there my pc runs a few meters after the intermediate sequence and freezes again. can be fixed as usual but the chapter 'search' is not ended before falkenread.

3 hours ago, uroppa66 said:

Danke. ich bin inzwischen auf der brücke angekommen (hurra) und untersuche den blutfleck. mein pc steht wieder auf und bewegt sich nicht mehr. Ich kann nicht laufen, ich kann nichts mehr tun?

sometimes it helps to play the scene in 3rd person, then it runs smoother than 1st person

On 11/18/2021 at 8:07 PM, uroppa66 said:

well u have simple solution... its a falkrith chapter start.. so its easy to just start new game and use skip function to get to that part... 

On 11/18/2021 at 12:38 AM, theliddtin said:

If you decide to, you can also use the skip feature and then choose to start at the earliest possible point it allows you--you won't miss too much.

A lot of mods can cause conflicts with this one, though, so 4nk8r's suggestion is probably for the best to avoid future problems

I too have trouble with the horse chase chapter. I managed to circumvent my troubles with the thief going in circles and enemies on the road.
BUT now I'm stuck with the bandits not being able to shoot me from my horse correctly. My horse is set to non-essential. I am knocked from my horse but neither is my PC standing up (rather the PC is floating / lies in the air) nor do the bandits try to initiate a conversation.

I KNOW the author warned the mod should be played without mods and I was stupid enough to think I knew better... (I'm mostly using combat and encounter / wildlife mods, but I can't remove those mods mid-game, and I hope to avoid having to start a new game.)

Is there a way to advance / skip this stage? Advancing the quest via setstage and or SetObjectiveCompleted will still force me to go through the chase (and if I fail the chase the quest will still fail / abort)

In view of that: What is this skip feature theliddtin speaks of? Where do I find that?

(I see a function called "Skip Options" under Quests in the MCM menu, but it states "SKIP OPTION NOT AVAILABLE")

2 hours ago, Tassadar33 said:

I too have trouble with the horse chase chapter. I managed to circumvent my troubles with the thief going in circles and enemies on the road.
BUT now I'm stuck with the bandits not being able to shoot me from my horse correctly. My horse is set to non-essential. I am knocked from my horse but neither is my PC standing up (rather the PC is floating / lies in the air) nor do the bandits try to initiate a conversation.

I KNOW the author warned the mod should be played without mods and I was stupid enough to think I knew better... (I'm mostly using combat and encounter / wildlife mods, but I can't remove those mods mid-game, and I hope to avoid having to start a new game.)

Is there a way to advance / skip this stage? Advancing the quest via setstage and or SetObjectiveCompleted will still force me to go through the chase (and if I fail the chase the quest will still fail / abort)

In view of that: What is this skip feature theliddtin speaks of? Where do I find that?

(I see a function called "Skip Options" under Quests in the MCM menu, but it states "SKIP OPTION NOT AVAILABLE")

You should use that exactly Skip Option but it's only available before the start of the quest. Reload a save where you didn't talk with the Thief in Riften and choose that option in the MCM Menu. A prompt will appear and you should select all the branches you chose during the previous gameplay. Stop when it reaches 0.7 version and you will spawn outside of Falkreath, looking for the Thief. 

7 hours ago, Highborn said:

You should use that exactly Skip Option but it's only available before the start of the quest. Reload a save where you didn't talk with the Thief in Riften and choose that option in the MCM Menu. A prompt will appear and you should select all the branches you chose during the previous gameplay. Stop when it reaches 0.7 version and you will spawn outside of Falkreath, looking for the Thief. 

THANK YOU! That's perfect, I won't lose much game progress this way.

2 hours ago, uroppa66 said:

hello, I'm too stupid again. Cape. 5 find the witch, stand in front of the bed, examine it, duck and examine the flap, examine the bed again, but how do i move the bed now? Thanks for the help in advance.

If I remember correctly, you need to go back to Zoe and bring her with you.

Dogma said that the Beta update will come on December 10th. If you are not a Patreon, you should expect a few days or maybe weeks after that until most of the bugs are fixed so Dogma can release a stable public version here.

Edited by Highborn
4 hours ago, uroppa66 said:

hallo, ich bin schon wieder zu dumm. Kap. 5 Finde die Hexe, stell dich vor das Bett, untersuche es, ducke dich und untersuche die Klappe, untersuche das Bett noch einmal, aber wie verschiebe ich das Bett jetzt? Danke für die Hilfe im Voraus.

4 hours ago, uroppa66 said:

hallo, ich bin schon wieder zu dumm. Kap. 5 Finde die Hexe, stell dich vor das Bett, untersuche es, ducke dich und untersuche die Klappe, untersuche das Bett noch einmal, aber wie verschiebe ich das Bett jetzt? Danke für die Hilfe im Voraus.

When examining the bed after the PC has considered " the bed is in the way". It is then automatically moved

Can anyone tell me how to get the Learner's Permit achievement? I don't understand how the mini-game works.

It's when you're trying to steal the dremcatcher from the Jarl Siddgeir in Falkreath and you can have sex with the guard in the Jarl's bed.

Edited by Shiva182
On 11/21/2021 at 11:22 AM, uroppa66 said:

hello, I'm too stupid again. Cape. 5 find the witch, stand in front of the bed, examine it, duck and examine the flap, examine the bed again, but how do i move the bed now? Thanks for the help in advance.

after the player notices the secret door under the bed you will get the option to move the bed by interacting with it 

20 hours ago, Tassadar33 said:

After drunken sex with Kust and the 2 farmers in Dead Mans Drink I'm currently slowed down a lot and can't run anymore.
How long does this condition last, as I already waited 2 in game days?

i believe you can disable that by putting on the debug mode. there is a box that has anal gap i believe is causing the slow down, just disbale it. For me, i had to reload before that scene and enable debug mode, then disable the anal checkbox. it should stop the slowdown entirely

7 minutes ago, DerekMarquez360 said:

i believe you can disable that by putting on the debug mode. there is a box that has anal gap i believe is causing the slow down, just disbale it. For me, i had to reload before that scene and enable debug mode, then disable the anal checkbox. it should stop the slowdown entirely

I believe you mean the option "butt hurt". I thought and tried to use that option first - as it was normally disabled and became enabled after the scene.

BUT regrettably that (disabling it again) did nothing and after reloading the slow-down effect is still there.

7 hours ago, Tassadar33 said:

I believe you mean the option "butt hurt". I thought and tried to use that option first - as it was normally disabled and became enabled after the scene.

BUT regrettably that (disabling it again) did nothing and after reloading the slow-down effect is still there.

Check if your speedmult value has been reduced.

player.getav speedmult

Since my question came last on the previous page and no one seems to have seen it, I post again

Can anyone tell me how to get the Learner's Permit achievement? I don't understand how the mini-game works.

It's when you're trying to steal the dremcatcher from the Jarl Siddgeir in Falkreath and you can have sex with the guard in the Jarl's bed.

6 hours ago, brewmasterhal said:

Check if your speedmult value has been reduced.

player.getav speedmult

Well..., I 'solved' / circumvented the problem after I arrived at Solitude by reloading an early save and using the skip function. Now my PC moves normally again.

I can't check anymore, but I would guess the speed multiplier was reduced. This would be solvable via setav, but then the issue of not being able to run would still persist.