Hi guys, apologies if this has been asked before, I have finally received the letter from the thieves telling me to meet a courier near the entrance to the "Rat Hole" in Riften, so the last chapter.

This courier did not appear,  according to my journal the stage should be 710 -Find out what happened that night - getstage bd_mq  however indicates only stage 700.

Any advice would be highly appreciated, thx in advance.

54 minutes ago, cosworth said:

Hi guys, apologies if this has been asked before, I have finally received the letter from the thieves telling me to meet a courier near the entrance to the "Rat Hole" in Riften, so the last chapter.

This courier did not appear,  according to my journal the stage should be 710 -Find out what happened that night - getstage bd_mq  however indicates only stage 700.

Any advice would be highly appreciated, thx in advance.

I think you're the first person to actually play for an in-game month after finishing the quest.  That includes Dogma.  You're treading in uncharted waters, friend.

17 minutes ago, brewmasterhal said:

I think you're the first person to actually play for an in-game month after finishing the quest.  That includes Dogma.  You're treading in uncharted waters, friend.

? Set sail or full steam ahead then, mate. I will let you know what I find where no Thief player has treaded so far.?

11 minutes ago, Seyhtan31 said:

Man, this December will be a real blast. Matrix 4, new spider man movie, second season of the witcher, and the most anticipated of them all for me; new update from Dogma!

What an amazing month...

+1

Except I do'nt like Marvel movies... and the witcher netflix serie sucks.

2 hours ago, brewmasterhal said:

lmfao i did the same.. i finished quest then used set timescale command to actually check what was in that letter just cuz i actually got hooked on the story

21 minutes ago, Adisprox said:

Is there a way to skip the part when you have to inspect the thief's room? When i inspect the candlestick nothing happens. The secret door does not open and i am stuck in the room?

Take a good look around....

Spoiler

...there is a second candlestick in the room, afair on the other side of the room,

26 minutes ago, clesh2311 said:

As various people have pointed out in the past, is there any way the Musuem of the Legacy of the Dragonborn mod could be compatible to the Fixer's house from this mod, the two structures just collide with each other

or should I just disable most of the house, leaving only the door to the Fixer's house?

24 minutes ago, clesh2311 said:

or should I just disable most of the house, leaving only the door to the Fixer's house?

You will need to leave some of the Activator records in the SolitudeWorld cell active.  You won't be able to reach the garden without the hanging moss and you can't get inside without the window.  Not sure how much you can get away with, but I would start by just using tcl to try to reach the window activator.

22 minutes ago, clesh2311 said:

The normal way to enter the Fixer house is through the window at the back of the house, you reach the back by climbing the ivy at the side wall. That way you can avoid fighting and there is the possibility of recruiting the help of the bards or the cheesemonger to help you monitor the Fixer's schedule. Never tried defeating the guards to see if you can enter by just using the front door. 

I think it would be easier if you disable the Legacy of the Dragonborn mod for this playthrough. 

On 2/7/2021 at 1:17 PM, brewmasterhal said:

If you have the vagina gape condition, the first time you enter the Mast after either having sex with Dran or working as a whore, Toris will examine you and explain that he can cure your condition

I'm trying to get this scene but when Toris asks my character to put her hands on the counter she doesn't do anything. I don't see a prompt or anything. Even using the debug menu to give the mod control doesn't help.

14 minutes ago, angelhunter said:

I'm trying to get this scene but when Toris asks my character to put her hands on the counter she doesn't do anything. I don't see a prompt or anything. Even using the debug menu to give the mod control doesn't help.

There is an Activator on the counter, but it's in a weird place.  Try aiming at like the front lip of the counter, a little to the left.

2 hours ago, brewmasterhal said:

There is an Activator on the counter, but it's in a weird place.  Try aiming at like the front lip of the counter, a little to the left.

Thanks, it turned out that there was an issue with the save. I had to load an older save and then use startscene XX2658a5 to start the event.