I'm having a problem that during a oral animation, my character mouth would open for a sec and close immediately, and the player's expression seem to flicking non stop.

I had both oppracomfg and mfg fix all installed, but they dont seemed to fix anything.  

I encountered a problem in the first arena training tournament.

My character lost the game, blew the winner, and Ormax said he's gonna take a nap. The winner said "Don't even think about it". Then nothing happened afterword.

Ormax just walking back and forth in his room, refused to go "take a nap" while the animation keeps playing.

Any idea how to fix it?

19 hours ago, oscartw said:

NVM I found out that blushed when aroused is the mod that conflict with Thief. Expression work perfectly after I turn BWA off.

Thanks, I'll add a note to the FAQ

14 hours ago, Yet said:

I encountered a problem in the first arena training tournament.

My character lost the game, blew the winner, and Ormax said he's gonna take a nap. The winner said "Don't even think about it". Then nothing happened afterword.

Ormax just walking back and forth in his room, refused to go "take a nap" while the animation keeps playing.

Any idea how to fix it?

That sounds like a scene trigger failing to work.  Use the sqv command to check the relevant quest for invalid aliases, etc.

19 minutes ago, brewmasterhal said:

That sounds like a scene trigger failing to work.  Use the sqv command to check the relevant quest for invalid aliases, etc.

Thanks for the direction! I'll poke around sqv console command to see if I can make it work.

Damn 5 days until beta release, can't wait till this thread is full once  again of people trying to discover all scenes before u/brewmasterhal comes with the walkthrough. Every time it's almost as fun watching this thread in that timeframe, as watching any souls subreddit trying to discover all secrets when new from software games comes out.

Edited by Pieselos
Fixed spelling mistake
5 hours ago, kakaer said:

I’m afraid this time it will be full of bug related questions. Dogma said this will be the jankiest beta ever. 

Just more shit to add to the FAQ...

4 hours ago, theprogamer+715 said:

Hey what do I do if im struck trying to talk to Hulda when trying to work in the bar

Can you be more specific than "stuck"?

On 12/5/2021 at 1:34 PM, brewmasterhal said:

I found "setpqv hp_sw_arena ArenaTraining_1stTournament_winner_var = 2" in the sqv list, but couldn't get around how to tweak it.

I wish I see anything like Ormaxsleep contidition true or false, and I can just change it lol

Some help please?

18 minutes ago, theprogamer+715 said:

Sorry I meant when I first go into the bar after the hot spring, I go into the bar asking for the job but the option isnt there

Did you ask enough people in town about the thief that you got the lead-in to working at the Bannered Mare?  The option to ask people if they have seen the thief should no longer be available.

Does someone here have an experience with playing on save with Thief installed after the quest?
By that i mean Have a clean save--> play thief-->then after finishing it continue normal playthrough without uninstalling and going back to previous save for roleplay purposes?

Honestly curious, I wanna attempt something like this after new update and was wondering if someone knows how likely I am to get major bugs in Skyrim other content. I am absolutely fine with some things not working, as long as its not too much.

Edited by Pieselos
43 minutes ago, theprogamer+715 said:

Entschuldigung, ich meinte, als ich

58 minutes ago, Horus_04 said:

Nachdem ihr Charakter dachte, dass er in der Bar arbeiten sollte, müssen sie mit Hulda sprechen. Vorher geht es nicht.

der heißen Quelle zum ersten Mal in die Bar gehe, gehe ich in die Bar und frage nach dem Job, aber die Option ist nicht da

23 minutes ago, brewmasterhal said:

Haben Sie genug Leute in der Stadt nach dem Dieb gefragt, dass Sie den Einstieg in die Arbeit bei der Bannered Mare bekommen haben? Die Möglichkeit, Leute zu fragen, ob sie den Dieb gesehen haben, sollte nicht mehr verfügbar sein.

45 minutes ago, theprogamer+715 said:

Entschuldigung, ich meinte, als ich nach der heißen Quelle zum ersten Mal in die Bar gehe, gehe ich in die Bar und frage nach dem Job, aber die Option ist nicht da

As written in the two posts they have to ask enough people until the character thinks he should get a job in the bar.

13 minutes ago, theprogamer+715 said:

Ja, ich frage genug Leute und der Charakter sagt, dass sie zu der Stute mit dem Banner gehen sollten und wenn ich nach Hulda gehe, gibt es keine andere Wahl

Is it possible that there are too many dialog options? If that's the case you have to scroll down with the arrow keys, then they should appear. Otherwise I don't have any alternatives.

On 12/3/2021 at 3:06 PM, Horus_04 said:

Until now, it was always best to use a fresh save. So you could start a fresh game and start there before installing Thief on it.

Thanks, I think I'm going to start a new profile for this, 200 or so plugins on current and thief worked fluidly , most of the time. 

On 12/3/2021 at 8:18 PM, Valgo said:

It's a massive mod. You can technically play like this but I would revert to a save from before you installed thief for your "normal" gameplay loop personally speaking.

I started at about level 40 something and using perkapalooza and souls to perks so mostly overpowered. with 200 or so plugins. Only place it really struggled was killing Zoe. I started it without reading too much of (any of) the walkthrough. So a fresh play is a good idea. I get a bot OCD around missing bits