7 hours ago, Dweny said:

Is it necessary for the mod to read its animations with its name as they come in the folders? I already have the same animations in my mod list, only they come with a different name than the one that appears in the mod. I ask this because if it is not necessary i suppose that I can remove those animations. So that they are not duplicated and leave the ones I have in my mod list.

I like this mod but as I say, i already have some animations and if I leave them the game will recount those duplicate animations which makes me ctd for the limit of animations.

If you can figure out exactly which files are identical to other files, you can replace the ones installed by Thief with symbolic links.  I would not recommend doing this, but it might work.  It will save you something like a couple dozen MB of disk space, maximum.

3 hours ago, Shakkaku said:

She just says court is currently not in session whiles she's sat on her throne.

I would recommend that you use the setstage command to manually advance the quest stage to the next one.  May also have to use setobjectivecompleted to fix the quest status.

Anyone have any clue how to get the last scene with Stanis in the Riften jailhouse. Everytime after I beat the game, snitch on Jalen, and wait the few days. It gets to the part where he wants to have sex in the evidence room and once my character clears the sharp object, boom it crashes

Any fixes or anything. Really frustrating since I had to do the story again about 2 times now with the same result

Every other scene works except for the this scenario with Stanis. I don't have conflicting mods since it would have crashed long before, and everything in the Riften jail is the same with no mod changes

I've tried disabling and enabling Stanis while he's sitting down before I enter the evidence room and it crashes there too

Edited by DerekMarquez360
17 hours ago, DerekMarquez360 said:

Anyone have any clue how to get the last scene with Stanis in the Riften jailhouse. Everytime after I beat the game, snitch on Jalen, and wait the few days. It gets to the part where he wants to have sex in the evidence room and once my character clears the sharp object, boom it crashes

Any fixes or anything. Really frustrating since I had to do the story again about 2 times now with the same result

Every other scene works except for the this scenario with Stanis. I don't have conflicting mods since it would have crashed long before, and everything in the Riften jail is the same with no mod changes

I've tried disabling and enabling Stanis while he's sitting down before I enter the evidence room and it crashes there too

Are you using ELFX? This was the culprit for me. You can try removing it, but simply disabling the mod doesn't help either, you need to start a new save I believe.

5 hours ago, heartlesskiwi said:

Are you using ELFX? This was the culprit for me. You can try removing it, but simply disabling the mod doesn't help either, you need to start a new save I believe.

Nope I don't have that, I've had it crash on me when I've had barely 10 mods which is why I made another save. Just a bit disheartening that I might have to do it again lol

was wondering if can anyone provide bodyslide preset for cbbe/3ba which align perfectly with all animations dick position... if i can atleast get perfect hip position that would be enough too... also if anyone wants to change outfits mid animation without using debug all commands i've found this mod called "lazy outfits" highly underrated.. u can make custom outfit presets which works for any save games and applies outfit from mcm 

On 11/7/2021 at 2:01 AM, DerekMarquez360 said:

not sure but many scenes have that issue,,, like even some outfits esp can cause it.. i suggest making new profile just for mod and test with that scene and see which other mod besides dependencies cause it.. thats how i found out many bugs 

19 hours ago, sagar123 said:

not sure but many scenes have that issue,,, like even some outfits esp can cause it.. i suggest making new profile just for mod and test with that scene and see which other mod besides dependencies cause it.. thats how i found out many bugs 

Well im probably gonna have to start a new one. Since the crashes have corrupted my saves for the 3rd time

I'll check it out

1 hour ago, DerekMarquez360 said:

yes i am

Trying to use the sex sounds to replace sexlab sounds

if ur using mo2.. there wont be any bsa i think.. atleast in my installation i see all open files.. infact i did some manual changes too... like cumpddle nif had an issue which made it glow and flicker in rainow colors.. u can notice that in troll sex and burd quest during sex with nazeem

it should look like this

Screenshot (768).png

1 hour ago, sagar123 said:

if ur using mo2.. there wont be any bsa i think.. atleast in my installation i see all open files.. infact i did some manual changes too... like cumpddle nif had an issue which made it glow and flicker in rainow colors.. u can notice that in troll sex and burd quest during sex with nazeem

it should look like this

Screenshot (768).png

I'm using Nexus but I know how to manually install mods. I was able to find the bsa but Thief seems to not have one. I was hoping there would be a simple way to switch sexlab original sex sounds with Dogma's. I belive i saw a post before saying it was possible but maybe only for LE? 

7 hours ago, DerekMarquez360 said:

I'm using Nexus but I know how to manually install mods. I was able to find the bsa but Thief seems to not have one. I was hoping there would be a simple way to switch sexlab original sex sounds with Dogma's. I belive i saw a post before saying it was possible but maybe only for LE? 

its possible for se too 1.08 has loose files and u can change it as per ur liking.. see the path

Screenshot (770).png

Reminder that tomorrow, there will be an update for Skyrim SE concerning the anniversary edition. Since Thief relies on SKSE, it will probably not work until it gets updated. It is recommended to backup SkyrimSE.exe and set your game to only update on launch:

Back up your SkyrimSE.exe

Before the update comes around, so before 11 November 2021 you can make a copy of “SkyrimSE.exe” located in your Skyrim SE game folder. The default path is typically something like “C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition”. You can then use this backup to overwrite the SkyrimSE.exe in your game folder. Please make sure to also set your game to only update when you launch it as described below.

Set your game to only update on launch

1. Go to your Steam Library 
2. Right-Click Skyrim Special Edition and select "Properties..."
3. In the left hand menu, go "Updates"
4. Under "Automatic Updates" select the option "Only update this game when I launch it"

2 hours ago, DerekMarquez360 said:

are there any guides to replacing sexlab sounds that you know of? if not its fine

The Sexlab sounds are generally found divided into directories labeled \mild\ \medium\ and \hot\

You should be able to delete those directories from one of the Sexlab \vFemaleMoanXX\ voices and copy the identically named directories in the Thief data in their place.

10 hours ago, brewmasterhal said:

The Sexlab sounds are generally found divided into directories labeled \mild\ \medium\ and \hot\

You should be able to delete those directories from one of the Sexlab \vFemaleMoanXX\ voices and copy the identically named directories in the Thief data in their place.

altho u also have to convert wav to wxm... thief uses wxm files while sexlab as wav files