1 hour ago, egglord said:

For the new update I'm stuck in the first quest lol, I found the first two locations of red imp mushroom, then I'm lost couldn't find where this mushroom went.

Spoiler

Not sure if they're randomized, but for me it was:

1. North of the house, west of the stone circle with the evil mage.
  2. Atop the cliff on the Dragon Bridge side, south of the bridge itself.
  3. Atop the cliff on the opposite side, near the southern bridge.

Anyone else playing the beta having issues with scenes that just stop playing in the middle?  I'm having a hell of a time getting past the very first stuff in the new content because most of the scenes just won't complete.

17 minutes ago, brewmasterhal said:

Hide contents

Anyone else playing the beta having issues with scenes that just stop playing in the middle?  I'm having a hell of a time getting past the very first stuff in the new content because most of the scenes just won't complete.

Personally I am stuck on the investigations, once the argonian was taken care of the other 2 leads just die. I followed the priest but all he does is keep turning in one spot for 4 ingame hours, then goes back. The guard's dialogue consists of "yes" and the rest of the NPC's do the same.

5 minutes ago, kakaer said:

Personally I am stuck on the investigations, once the argonian was taken care of the other 2 leads just die. I followed the priest but all he does is keep turning in one spot for 4 ingame hours, then goes back. The guard's dialogue consists of "yes" and the rest of the NPC's do the same.

I imagine we'll be seeing some patches in a day or two to correct a lot of these issues.

1 hour ago, brewmasterhal said:

Spoiler

I think these are the only three possible locations. Just in case anyone has any trouble with it - to actually get the mushroom I think you need to use the invisibility amulet from Phantom.

1 hour ago, kakaer said:

Spoiler

For the priest lead, you need to hide in the haystack behind the Outpost before he reaches that spot - +- an hour before midnight.

With the guard you need to talk to the kid about "other information he found out", then checkout the rock Julienne fiddles with around 13:00 next to the Lylvieve Family House.

Spoiler

Has anyone managed to find out how to pursue the Lodvar / Olda thread? What's needed to drink with Lodvar at lunch? What is the kid on about when he talks about "the secret at the sawmill at noon?

29 minutes ago, heartlesskiwi said:
  Hide contents

Hide contents

With the guard you need to talk to the kid about "other information he found out", then checkout the rock Julienne fiddles with around 13:00 next to the Lylvieve Family House.

Reveal hidden contents

Has anyone managed to find out how to pursue the Lodvar / Olda thread? What's needed to drink with Lodvar at lunch? What is the kid on about when he talks about "the secret at the sawmill at noon?

Spoiler

The rock's empty and i saw the guard going behind the house, but he just stands there and then leaves. I found no hiding spots like with the priest + the kids keeps tellig me he's got nothing new.

19 minutes ago, kakaer said:
  Hide contents

The rock's empty and i saw the guard going behind the house, but he just stands there and then leaves. I found no hiding spots like with the priest + the kids keeps tellig me he's got nothing new.

Spoiler

So Julianne puts something under the rock around 13:00 then the guard picks it up around 16:00. You have to check it in this time window. You'll find a note that says they will have a meeting at midnight in the attic of Julianne's house. The first night, you'll just see the guard go behind the house and up the ladder, the MC will say that she needs to hide in the attic before the meeting. You need to pick up another note to make sure they're meeting and go to the attic (click on the ladder behind the house) closely before midnight and hide in the haystack,

44 minutes ago, heartlesskiwi said:

Hide contents

So Julianne puts something under the rock around 13:00 then the guard picks it up around 16:00. You have to check it in this time window. You'll find a note that says they will have a meeting at midnight in the attic of Julianne's house. The first night, you'll just see the guard go behind the house and up the ladder, the MC will say that she needs to hide in the attic before the meeting. You need to pick up another note to make sure they're meeting and go to the attic (click on the ladder behind the house) closely before midnight and hide in the haystack,

Spoiler

Thanks. Now I "gotta think it over", whatever it means. That's it for me for the weekend, but I hope either you or someone else will give more tips over the next 2 days!

10 hours ago, heartlesskiwi said:

Hide contents

So far, I've found this:

Spoiler

Talk to Faida about Tanan, and she'll mention that Horgeir is living in the inn, estranged from his wife

Talk to Horgeir until he momentarily confuses you with his wife

Talk to him again and attempt to pose as his wife

Talk to Olda about her perfume to get pointed to find reagents in the swamp

Talk to Varnius about a book about the fungal pods

Take the ferry to the swamp and head for the Apprentice stone marker

Just east of the stone there's a giant spider, once you kill it a webbed corpse falls from the tree and drops the book

There appears to be a unique scroll in the mod that grants a spell which will instantly kill the spider - not sure how to acquire it

Follow the book to pick up the remaining pods you need and return to Olda

That's as far as I've gotten with it as of right now.

1 hour ago, killer905 said:

All? I won't get me wrong, but it will take more than a month or two. To fix all the bugs.

Well, nevertheless, it will be worth waiting for a relatively repaired version.

When most bugs are fixed. The most frequent ones that beta testers noticed. Usually it took short amount of time, but it seems that this beta may be a bit more janky so it may take a week at least.

16 hours ago, Skyrim1999 said:

Is there any new content for players on the without the pregnancy route?

That should be only known once we've got people that played the entirey of update ( and didn't miss anything). But since this update is pregnancy related at most I'd expect something very minor.

1 hour ago, Pieselos said:

That should be only known once we've got people that played the entirey of update ( and didn't miss anything). But since this update is pregnancy related at most I'd expect something very minor.

Gotten a reply from Dogma, seems that there's only one scene that's been added which is a scene at the docks for this route.

3 hours ago, killer905 said:

All? I won't get me wrong, but it will take more than a month or two. To fix all the bugs.

Well, nevertheless, it will be worth waiting for a relatively repaired version.

All of the bugs is hyperbole, but never forget that there were 57 patches released for v0.9.5

Your best bet is to assume that it'll take until mid-February to get out a release version.  That way, when it actually manifests in mid-late January it will be a pleasant surprise.

Edited by brewmasterhal

Ok. So the main bugs I encountered. 

Spoiler

1. I cannot get the ending with Viggy.After the dialogue at his market stall I get the message "10 years later" or something like that , the game loads and then I can hear the background noise from Winking Skeever but the screen remains black and nothing happens.

2. There are some issues with loading Lod's ending too but somehow I managed to get that.

3. When investigating the 3 subjects back in Dragon's Bridge , the priest guy (Masus I think his name was?) sometimes bugs and when I hide at the correct day he never comes and my character says something about coming the wrong day ,when it's the right day. 

4. Something is very buggy with the porter scene in the cell in Solitude port. It works perfectly fine the first time, but then  every NPC has a dialogue option "Okay,let's go" , which I assume should be a dialogue option only for the porter. If you choose that option at any time the game stucks in a black screen. If you choose it when talking to the porter himself, sometimes it works repeating the first scene.

5. The mini-game with the druid when going for his seed is completely impossible to do. I could barely get the satisfaction bar halfway. The tension bar increases way fast and in "break" phase the satisfaction bar decreases way too fast so satisfaction bar is always stuck around the middle.

6. I still have the sound problem in this version too. I mentioned it multiple times in the past. Basically something messes up with the player voice during scenes and causes it to be way less frequent. I mostly use the old files but I don't think it has anything to do with it. I tried a lot of things to correct this in previous versions but nothing seems to be working. What's weird with this bug is that the player voice becomes less frequent progressively. Meaning, the first time it's happening it is barely noticeable but in time it comes to a point that there's no voice for like 10 seconds. In previous versions I found out the scene after the player takes the moon root from the Eldergleam, the scene when the player watches a dream with the Jarl and then decides to talk to Toris about the horse and the sex scenes with Vilgen seem to be causing the sound bug to happen. Might be other scenes causing it as well but this is what I found out. Especially with the Moon root scene when i tried to console my character out the scene would bug out and not play but I normally got the completion of the quest and the sound bug would not happen. I don't know what exactly causes some scenes to mess with the player voice ,but I would be grateful if we could somehow let Dogma know about this. I think it's way unimmersive and I'm very surprised that not many others mentioned it in the past.  

There are other bugs that I noticed in the last patch but nothing major as far as I remember.

Note: I did not replay the whole quest, I used console commands to get my character out of Solitude and setstage to complete the main quest. (So there might be other bugs in the previous versions content).