16 hours ago, Turbudity said:

Wie kann man beim Würfeln automatisch gewinnen?

Do you have the latest version? Then you should receive the question "Play" or "Cheat" whenever you start a "Duel".
If you choose "Cheat" here, you win immediately. The console commands didn't work for me either.

1 minute ago, Horus_04 said:

Do you have the latest version? Then you should receive the question "Play" or "Cheat" whenever you start a "Duel".
If you choose "Cheat" here, you win immediately. The console commands didn't work for me either.

What version do you have? I've not seen this, wondering if I missed a version now.

34 minutes ago, Horus_04 said:

Ok, well the last version I ran looks like it was 1.1.1 although I do seem to have 1.1.2 it doesn't look like I ever installed it.

I never saw that option and I'm sure I was still using the console cheat, successfully.

Is this either a patch or you running SE and this is something on the SE version?

@Turbudity @Valgo @Mez558 @Horus_04

The reason why some people have issues with using the console commands to cheat at dice is that the button you press to roll again, S, is part of the console command setpqv syq_sw_dice player_results 21, and as a result the still running script accepts the key press and initiates a roll.  You have to put in the correct command before starting to play, then use the console history to load a previously executed command and run it again.

The command bat dice does not include an S key press, which is why that works as expected.

All of this is explained in the FAQ.

Hi, I'm playing this mod again and this time I chose to wait for the investigation in riften (play normally, not skip) and i've waited for a week and a day and I still don't receive the note from the guard, how long does it take? btw I made a compatibility patch for Open Cities, i've tested most of the scenes that happen in the cities (reason why I started a new playthrough) and it works fine, I'm willing to share it so you can try it yourself, I've never uploaded a mod here and I don't know if I must get permission from both creators to upload a compatibility patch. 

2 hours ago, samuelga24 said:

btw I made a compatibility patch for Open Cities, i've tested most of the scenes that happen in the cities (reason why I started a new playthrough) and it works fine, I'm willing to share it so you can try it yourself

Doesn't bother me bro.  How did you manage that conversion, though?  Seems like you'd need to create some kind of coordinate conversion function for each city worldspace and then manually update a thousand or so records.  Is there program that does all that automatically?

38 minutes ago, brewmasterhal said:

Doesn't bother me bro.  How did you manage that conversion, though?  Seems like you'd need to create some kind of coordinate conversion function for each city worldspace and then manually update a thousand or so records.  Is there program that does all that automatically?

It wasn't easy, it took some time, hours because I did it manually in tesedit, i went to every record that was in a city cell and replaced it for the respective cell used in Open cities esp, for example: [CELL:0001A270] (in WhiterunWorld "Whiterun" [WRLD:0001A26F]) I would replace for WhiterunExterior06 [CELL:000095FA] (in Tamriel "Skyrim" [WRLD:0000003C] at 6,-2),

I did this to all the records in the Worldplace section, then I had to go to the Scene and Package section of the mod and manually looked for the records that run in the cities cell and then copy them to the new esp. (patch) so that they update the new cell I had replaced before.

so can I upload it? sorry for the bad english.

Is there updates or patches for the newest version yet? Such as patches for:

1. the scene with the 2 men telling their story after the PC blacks out. It freezes after a certain point. 

2. Objects flying around rooms (Cups, daggers, plates, etc) The objects just flop around.

3. On some points of the map my character switches to swimming animation and the sound makes it seem like I'm under water when I'm not

4. Freezes during memory scenes  

Not sure what has happened to my game. 

Dialogue will show up outside of scenes - but when there are scenes happening then there is no dialogue or progress despite characters mouths moving. It started when I upgraded to 1.0.8 

Any clue whats up?

On 5/6/2021 at 5:07 PM, Horus_04 said:

I have ver 1.0.8.7 none patreon patch

1 hour ago, Turbudity said:

Ich habe Version 1.0.8.7 keinen Patreon-Patch

Then there should be the possibility of "cheat", since it is the updated version of mine. As soon as you are at the table with the opponent you should get the question "Play normally" or "Cheat".

So I have done a fair bit of googling and I cant seem to find anyone else having this problem. This mod (Im using the 1.0.8 test version in english) is causing all playable races to t-pose, even after running FNIS. Although I have a fair bit of experience fixing my own bugs, especially FNIS ones, I have a feeling this is user error.

Just in case here is my FNIS log;

Spoiler

FNIS Behavior V7.6 XXL   5/11/2021 9:08:05 pm
Generator: F:\Program Files (x86)\steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\data\tools\GenerateFNIS_for_Users\GenerateFNISforUsers.exe
Skyrim SE 64bit: ??.??.?? - F:\Games\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\ (Steam)
>>Warning: Expected generator path: F:\Games\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\data\tools\GenerateFNIS_for_Users not found<<

Skeleton(hkx) female: XPMS2HDT (126 bones)   male: XPMS2HDT (126 bones)
Patch: "GENDER Specific Animations"  
Patch: "SKELETON Arm Fix"  
Patch: * tktk1's "TK Dodge / Ultimate Combat"  (CTD:0.3%)

Reading AnimationsByLeito V1.0 ...     ChAnims:302     CTD:1.8%     pOpt:0.5%
Reading AnimationsByLeito_Aggressive V1.0 ...     ChAnims:145     CTD:0.9%     pOpt:0.2%
Reading AnimationsByLeito_Creatures V1.0 ...     ChAnims:136     CTD:0.8%     pOpt:0.2%
Reading AnimationsByLeito_Furniture V1.0 ...     ChAnims:185     CTD:1.2%     pOpt:0.3%
Reading AnimationsByMike24 V1.0 ...     ChAnims:30     CTD:0.2%     pOpt:0.0%
Reading Anubs Creature V1.0 ...     ChAnims:494     CTD:2.9%     pOpt:0.7%
Reading Anubs Human V1.0 ...     ChAnims:956     CTD:5.6%     pOpt:1.3%
Reading AyasatoAnims V1.0 ...     ChAnims:90     CTD:0.5%     pOpt:0.1%
Reading Babo Creature V1.0 ...     ChAnims:251     CTD:1.5%     pOpt:0.4%
Reading Babo Human V1.0 ...     ChAnims:472     CTD:2.9%     pOpt:0.7%
Reading BaboAnimation V5 ...     ChAnims:56     CTD:0.6%     pOpt:0.3%
Reading BaboApproachRedux V5 ...     ChAnims:3     CTD:0.0%     pOpt:0.0%
Reading BDanimations1 V1.0+ ...     ChAnims:1935     CTD:22.0%     pOpt:14.4%
Reading BDanimations2 V1.0+ ...     ChAnims:394     CTD:4.5%     pOpt:3.0%
Reading Billyy_Creature V1.0 ...     ChAnims:509     CTD:3.4%     pOpt:1.0%
Reading Billyy_CreatureBeasts V1.0 ...     ChAnims:220     CTD:1.4%     pOpt:0.3%
Reading Billyy_CreatureConstructs V1.0 ...     ChAnims:145     CTD:0.9%     pOpt:0.2%
Reading Billyy_CreatureFurniture V1.0 ...     ChAnims:86     CTD:0.6%     pOpt:0.2%
Reading Billyy_CreatureHumanoids V1.0 ...     ChAnims:285     CTD:1.8%     pOpt:0.4%
Reading Billyy_Human V1.0 ...     ChAnims:461     CTD:2.8%     pOpt:0.7%
Reading Billyy_HumanDD V1.0 ...     ChAnims:200     CTD:1.2%     pOpt:0.3%
Reading Billyy_HumanFurniture V1.0 ...     ChAnims:142     CTD:0.9%     pOpt:0.2%
Reading Billyy_HumanFuta V1.0 ...     ChAnims:47     CTD:0.3%     pOpt:0.1%
Reading Defeat V5 ...     ChAnims:39     CTD:0.5%     pOpt:0.2%
Reading dftCreature V1.0+ ...     ChAnims:53     CTD:0.6%     pOpt:0.4%
Reading dftHuman V1.0+ ...     ChAnims:579     CTD:6.6%     pOpt:4.4%
Reading dftMiscAnimation V1.0+ ...     ChAnims:302     CTD:3.0%     pOpt:1.6%
Reading DogmaMods V1.0 ...     ChAnims:608     CTD:3.3%     pOpt:0.6%
Reading FNISBase V7.6 ...     ChAnims:0     CTD:0.0%     pOpt:0.0%
Reading FNISCreatureVersion V7.0 ...     ChAnims:0     CTD:0.0%     pOpt:0.0%
Reading FNISSpells V5.0.1 ...     ChAnims:94     CTD:1.2%     pOpt:0.6%
Reading FunnyBizBeastly V1.0 ...     ChAnims:90     CTD:0.6%     pOpt:0.1%
Reading FunnyBizBound V12.0 ...     ChAnims:180     CTD:1.1%     pOpt:0.3%
Reading FunnyBizCB V1.0 ...     ChAnims:120     CTD:0.8%     pOpt:0.2%
Reading FunnyBizFun V12.0 ...     ChAnims:334     CTD:2.0%     pOpt:0.5%
Reading FunnyBizGroup V8.0 ...     ChAnims:471     CTD:3.0%     pOpt:0.8%
Reading FunnyBizLover V7.0 ...     ChAnims:156     CTD:1.0%     pOpt:0.2%
Reading FunnyBizMC V1.0 ...     ChAnims:45     CTD:0.3%     pOpt:0.1%
Reading FunnyBizMtb V3.0 ...     ChAnims:23     CTD:0.2%     pOpt:0.0%
Reading FunnyBizRape V11.0 ...     ChAnims:310     CTD:1.9%     pOpt:0.5%
Reading FunnyBizUn V12.0 ...     ChAnims:590     CTD:3.6%     pOpt:0.9%
Reading HCOSBestiality V1.0 ...     ChAnims:142     CTD:0.9%     pOpt:0.2%
Reading HCOSVore V1.0 ...     ChAnims:74     CTD:0.4%     pOpt:0.1%
Reading hcp V1.0 ...     ChAnims:162     CTD:0.6%     pOpt:0.0%
Reading K4Anims V1.0 ...     ChAnims:132     CTD:1.6%     pOpt:1.0%
        NOTE: K4Anims has at least one identical -AV defined in both 's' and '+' line
Reading milkypack V1.8 ...     ChAnims:235     CTD:2.9%     pOpt:1.8%
        NOTE: milkypack has at least one identical -AV defined in both 's' and '+' line
Reading MoreNastyCritters V1.0 ...     ChAnims:344     CTD:2.2%     pOpt:0.6%
Reading NCK30 V1.0 ...     ChAnims:206     CTD:1.2%     pOpt:0.3%
Reading NibblesAnims_Creature V1.0 ...     ChAnims:107     CTD:0.7%     pOpt:0.2%
Reading NibblesAnims_Creature_Object V1.0 ...     ChAnims:16     CTD:0.1%     pOpt:0.0%
Reading NibblesAnims_Human V1.0 ...     ChAnims:259     CTD:1.6%     pOpt:0.4%
Reading NibblesAnims_Object V1.0 ...     ChAnims:148     CTD:0.9%     pOpt:0.2%
Reading ProxyAnims V1.0 ...     ChAnims:48     CTD:0.3%     pOpt:0.1%
Reading PsycheAnimation V1.0 ...     ChAnims:259     CTD:1.6%     pOpt:0.4%
Reading PsycheCreature V1.0 ...     ChAnims:101     CTD:0.6%     pOpt:0.2%
Reading SexLab V1.63 ...     ChAnims:882     CTD:5.6%     pOpt:1.5%
Reading SexLab_Aroused_Creatures V1.0 ...     ChAnims:1     CTD:0.0%     pOpt:0.0%
Reading SexLabAP V1.63 ...     ChAnims:142     CTD:0.9%     pOpt:0.2%
>>Warning: \character\behaviors\FNIS_SexLabAroused_Behavior.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
Reading SexLabAroused V?.? ...     ChAnims:5     CTD:0.1%     pOpt:0.0%
Reading SexLabCreature V1.63 ...     ChAnims:177     CTD:1.2%     pOpt:0.3%
Reading SH_animFurn V1.0 ...     ChAnims:14     CTD:0.1%     pOpt:0.0%
Reading SRBCreatures V1.0 ...     ChAnims:23     CTD:0.2%     pOpt:0.0%
Reading testpack V1.0 ...     ChAnims:294     CTD:1.7%     pOpt:0.4%
Reading XPMSE V7.2 ...     ChAnims:164(164)     CTD:2.2%     pOpt:0.0%
Reading ZaZAnimationPack V8.00 ...     ChAnims:1669     CTD:7.9%     pOpt:0.1%
Reading ZaZAnimationPack+ V8.00 ...     ChAnims:42     CTD:0.2%     pOpt:0.0%

All Anim Lists scanned. Generating Behavior Files...
No GENDER directory male
 6 GENDER modifications for Animations\female
Alternate Animation mods: 1 sets: 16 total groups: 30 added file slots: 170 alternate files: 164

Create Creature Behaviors ...
Reading Billyy_CreatureConstructs V1.0 ...
Reading HCOSWildlife V1.0 ...
Reading MoreNastyCritters V1.0 ...
Reading Babo Creature V1.0 ...
Reading Anubs Creature V1.0 ...
Reading Billyy_Creature V1.0 ...
Reading Billyy_CreatureBeasts V1.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizMC V1.0 ...
Reading HCOSBestiality V1.0 ...
Reading NibblesAnims_Creature V1.0 ...
Reading SexLabCreature V1.63 ...
Reading AnimationsByLeito_Creatures V1.0 ...
Reading Billyy_CreatureHumanoids V1.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizCB V1.0 ...
Reading Billyy_CreatureFurniture V1.0 ...
Reading K4Anims V?.? ...
Reading NibblesAnims_Creature_Object V1.0 ...
Reading PsycheCreature V1.0 ...
Reading SH_animFurn V1.0 ...
Reading HCOSVore V1.0 ...
Reading SRBCreatures V1.0 ...
Reading dft V1.1.1 ...
Reading SexLab_Aroused_Creatures V1.0 ...

17184 animations for 66 mods successfully included (character).
ChAnims: 17184  CTD:125.2%  pOpt:44.9%  max: 13729  LC: 32746 (max. 26162)

>>Warning: Too many custom animations. Your Skyrim is likely to crash (CTD, crash to desktop)<<
You can increase your animation number DRASTICALLY with these tools:
  Animation Limit Crash Fix (Skyrim SE and LE), SSE Engine Fixes (Skyrim SE only)
  Since FNIS cannot know if such mod is installed, it will still warn you at the original limit.
  But when such tool is used, load calculation can be switched off (FNIS.ini: "LoadCTDCalculation=0")
 6176 animations for 23 mods and 45 creatures successfully included..
 3 Warning(s).

As for the errors, I have always had them, and I know they aren't causing the t-pose because its only present when I have thief installed and enabled.

Thanks in advance for any help!

EDIT: I'm on SE and used the right edition of the mod, I also tried v1.0.7 and that one is also causing a t-pose, I think it's a compatibility issue, but I went through the common problems and I removed the conflicting mods, still getting a t-pose.   

Yet another edit: It seems to be incompatible with SLAX or "SexLab Aroused eXtended" making it potentially incompatible with "BaboDialogue" they might still work though.

On 5/11/2021 at 8:36 PM, Horus_04 said:

Then there should be the possibility of "cheat", since it is the updated version of mine. As soon as you are at the table with the opponent you should get the question "Play normally" or "Cheat".

Oh i see that cheat option not appear while i play and i won to ask why i can't sleep in grumvald suite only waiting option can do it

I m stuck in the Marsus scene. I ve got massive CTDs around this, just made it through once (but it crashed later before I could save).

Whenever choosing the drinking path I end up in a never-ending scene with the two guys (when one says he cant tell the story right and we should wait for the other -the other guy never comes and the scene doesnt end or go anywhere).

I ve tried everything, including the Marsus-Fixes but I m still stuck...

Just here to complain a bit, it ll probably resolve itself somehow... it mostly does xD

6 hours ago, TarnisMartell said:

I m stuck in the Marsus scene. I ve got massive CTDs around this, just made it through once (but it crashed later before I could save).

Whenever choosing the drinking path I end up in a never-ending scene with the two guys (when one says he cant tell the story right and we should wait for the other -the other guy never comes and the scene doesnt end or go anywhere).

You can use setinchargen 0 0 0 to allow saving during scenes at any time.

Check and make sure that the script alias for the miner is set correctly.  If it is, then you should be able to just moveto player on him to get the scene to continue.

Hi everyone I am getting a black screen when Toris is about to show the new area to the PC. The screen just fades to black but you can still hear sounds around you. When fade to black is disabled he "cleans" the rubble and then just nothing happens, he just walks back to the counter and the rubble is still there.  Anyone got a solution to this?

22 hours ago, brewmasterhal said:

You can use setinchargen 0 0 0 to allow saving during scenes at any time.

Check and make sure that the script alias for the miner is set correctly.  If it is, then you should be able to just moveto player on him to get the scene to continue.

moveto didnt work.

The guy was there but he didnt do nothing. I ll try again another time.

I skipped the whole thing then and finally made it to the mines :)

3 hours ago, Expectorancia said:

Hi i have a problem with when you return from the sewers and it says talk to vala she stops when the inquisitor walks into the room and they do nothing. Do you know how to fix this?

Do you have any mods that makes changes into the Castle Dour dungeon cell?

Anyone else getting a glitch with Liorel where you go to his room, he tells you to get undressed and take a seat. You do that but instead of receiving oral from him , you stand back up and the quest then wants you to talk to Yora but she still says you can't be here. Sitting in the seat doesn't help as your character sits down and then stands back up with nothing else happening.