So I have found an unusual incompatibility.  I decided to run Thief again and set up my Skyrim from scratch.  After installing the mods on Brewmasterhal's instructions, I also installed SXP (redone).  

It turns out that if SXP is installed, the MCM for Thief will not load (with the opposite being true as well, depending upon which is loaded first).  It also cause the game to lock up if the SXP/Thief option is chosen in the MCM.  It is puzzling as this used to work with prior versions.

The problem is independent of leaving the BSAs packed in MO or unpacking them.

1 hour ago, Masterlance said:

Hi there.

This mod is great and i finish Part 4. But now i have the problem, Falkreath people didnt have the option to ask about the thief.

Found the horse corpse, go a lttle higher and my char see Falkreath. Did i miss a scene or something?

they should... try speak to lod first

Hey is there an option to force spawn memory sphere? I think i used it before when i wasnt supposed to or broke it in some other way but after drinking potion memory wont appear.
The memory in question is the one in bee and barb with Talen. 

8 hours ago, Voronves said:

Hey is there an option to force spawn memory sphere? I think i used it before when i wasnt supposed to or broke it in some other way but after drinking potion memory wont appear.
The memory in question is the one in bee and barb with Talen. 

There's a section in the FAQ that explains how to do this.

Well, i tried to sneak the two bards boys in the city. I started the Ikol scene, but the boys goes back or stand still, camera goes near Whiterun. After few seconds she goes back, Ikol says things about the boobs, fingers and then he talk about 25 gold. I agreed and suddenly the book wandering from table to the ground. PC cant move, while in a scene. And in the background are no bards.

Tried to played the scene with the english Thief.esp, but it doesnt changed. Searching for solution ends with zero information.

1 hour ago, Masterlance said:

Well, i tried to sneak the two bards boys in the city. I started the Ikol scene, but the boys goes back or stand still, camera goes near Whiterun. After few seconds she goes back, Ikol says things about the boobs, fingers and then he talk about 25 gold. I agreed and suddenly the book wandering from table to the ground. PC cant move, while in a scene. And in the background are no bards.

Tried to played the scene with the english Thief.esp, but it doesnt changed. Searching for solution ends with zero information.

Post a save game from before starting the minigame.

What are the conditions to go on a date with Viggi?  I finished the business dealings, but after talking to him at the cheese stand the PC seems to be mad at him.  When the PC sits down at the table, she asks for her earnings and then turns down the offer for a drink.  There isn't any dialogue box for the player to interact with.

1 hour ago, WaterRabbit said:

What are the conditions to go on a date with Viggi?  I finished the business dealings, but after talking to him at the cheese stand the PC seems to be mad at him.  When the PC sits down at the table, she asks for her earnings and then turns down the offer for a drink.  There isn't any dialogue box for the player to interact with.

Just keep sitting at the table. The dialogue will continue until you move on to the scene.

Hi
I am getting a freeze in Solitude after arest, when I interact with the "chest in the corner". If instead I choose the skip option after arest it freezes right after loading screen.

It happens every time.

Has anyone encountered this?

Edited by chonk
2 hours ago, chonk said:

Hi
I am getting a freeze in Solitude after arest, when I interact with the "chest in the corner". If instead I choose the skip option after arest it freezes right after loading screen.

It happens every time.

Has anyone encountered this?

If you have any mods that alters the castle dour dungeon or Solitude, try to disable them and do it again. Also, you can try disabling the fade option on MCM menu

Hey guys I have a problem. When i break the codex(after you give the beast head - if i do it before everything works fine and i get bad end scene) the scene seems to be stuck. There are supposed to be 3 scenes according to the walkthrough yet the only thing i get is my character being tossed into a "cellar" and that's it. MC is chained says " that didn't go well" or something like that and then I waited 10 minutes but nothing else happened. Anybody knows what's up?

26 minutes ago, Kotopiesel said:

Hey guys I have a problem. When i break the codex(after you give the beast head - if i do it before everything works fine and i get bad end scene) the scene seems to be stuck. There are supposed to be 3 scenes according to the walkthrough yet the only thing i get is my character being tossed into a "cellar" and that's it. MC is chained says " that didn't go well" or something like that and then I waited 10 minutes but nothing else happened. Anybody knows what's up?

Yea its kinda buggy one, i managed to see the scenes with the help of console.

Before commiting a crime, go find Tulvar, open console and click him to get his id.

Close console, hit him, and after you're sent to dungeon, open console and type moveto player, then he should show up and scene moves forward.

3 hours ago, Highborn said:

If you have any mods that alters the castle dour dungeon or Solitude, try to disable them and do it again. Also, you can try disabling the fade option on MCM menu

I tried disabling fading and it didn't help. I have a couple other mods, but none that I would think alters Solitude. But I guess if no one else had this problem it must be my setup.

Also in both cases my things get taken away, is it possible something in the inventory is the culprit?

Anyway, thank you, I'll try to disable all the mods I can and create a clean save.

On 5/22/2021 at 5:55 PM, Highborn said:

Do you have any mods that makes changes into the Castle Dour dungeon cell?

Skyrim.esm
Update.esm
Dawnguard.esm
HearthFires.esm
Dragonborn.esm
Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch.esp
TERAArmors.esm
ZaZAnimationPack.esm
SexLab.esm
SexLabAroused.esm
BeeingFemale.esm
Devious Devices - Assets.esm
Devious Devices - Integration.esm
DogmaEngine.esm
Devious Devices - Expansion.esm
Heels Sound.esm
CreatureFramework.esm
Skyrim - Utility Mod.esm
WM Flora Fixes.esp
Havok Breast Physic.esm
ApachiiHairFemales.esm
ApachiiHairMales.esm
ApachiiHair.esm
RSkyrimChildren.esm
hdtHighHeel.esm
Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm
HighResTexturePack01.esp
HighResTexturePack02.esp
HighResTexturePack03.esp
Clothing & Clutter Fixes.esp
SlaveTats.esp
SexLabDefeat.esp
mslDeviousCaptures.esp
SLAL_AnimationByBakaFactory.esp
SkyUI.esp
Dual Sheath Redux.esp
Relationship Dialogue Overhaul.esp
SD Cages.esp
KS Hairdos - HDT.esp
FreckleMania.esp
[YfB]slaveleia.esp
pchsImmersivePlugs.esp
ethereal_elven_overhaul.esp
Spank That Ass.esp
Apropos.esp
TDNEquipableHorns.esp
NewmillerPiercings2.esp
NewmillerPiercings3.esp
Poser Hotkeys.esp
GSPoses Module.esp
Poser Merged Module.esp
SexLab_Solutions.esp
NCK30Obj.esp
SexLab Extra Voices.esp
RaceMenuMorphsUUNP.esp
Havok Breast Physic Dawnguard.esp
C5Kev's Damned Witch UUNP HS.esp
FNISSexyMove.esp
GQJ_DG_vampireamuletfix.esp
KomRoseButt.esp
MilkModNEW.esp
MilkModNEW HF.esp
NusbieVoices.esp
Player Blink Fix.esp
RUSTIC SOULGEMS - Sorted.esp
Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer - Dawnguard.esp
SLAnimLoader.esp
SexLab Inflation Framework.esp
SexLabTools.esp
SLSO.esp
SexLabMatchMaker.esp
SexlabLightMeUp.esp
Book of UUNP Iron And Steel.esp
Book of UUNP - Textures.esp
[Tobi] CumTattoos.esp
BeeingFemaleBasicAddOn.esp
Havok Breast Physic Dragonborn.esp
MoreNastyCritters.esp
Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer - Dragonborn.esp
MilkMod_MilkPumpsFancy.esp
Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer.esp
UUNP Vanilla Outfits.esp
Havok Breast Physic.esp
FISS.esp
AMatterOfTime.esp
IcePenguinWorldMap.esp
SexLab-Stories.esp
Footprints.esp
HDT Female Hairstyles.esp
Beards.esp
Brows.esp
KJ Tattoos 2K.esp
KS Hairdo's.esp
NB-Scars.esp
SimplyKnock.esp
SkyHUD.esp
sanguinesDebauchery.esp
DemonicCreatures.esp
SMIM-Merged-All.esp
Immersive Wenches.esp
DeviousFollowers.esp
GriptzionTeleportMenuSpell.esp
SexLab-StoriesDevious.esp
Corruption.esp
Corruption - DLC Patch.esp
yps-ImmersivePiercing.esp
submissivelola_est.esp
IMAGINATOR - Visual Control for Skyrim.esp
iNeed.esp
TW3_femaleArmors_zzjay.esp
HDT Piercingsets.esp
RSChildren.esp
Crimson Blood Armor.esp
ShreddedTrissMash.esp
SD Patches.esp
MonnoBikini.esp
CubicHairRenewal.esp
Devious Devices - Equip.esp
chfshPlayerVoicesets.esp
Immersive Wenches -Apachii hairs- Patch.esp
Brothers.esp
PB_WalkFaster.esp
AMB Glass Variants Lore.esp
Armored Circlets.esp
aMidianborn_Skyforge_Weapons.esp
Differently Ebony.esp
FNIS.esp
360WalkandRunPlus-RunBackwardSpeedAdjust.esp
UIExtensions.esp
AddItemMenuLE.esp
Customizable Camera.esp
Eyes of Aber.esp
RaceMenu.esp
SOS - VectorPlexus Regular Addon.esp
TheEyesOfBeauty.esp
SOSRaceMenu.esp
RaceMenuPlugin.esp
Schlongs of Skyrim.esp
Natural Lighting and Atmospherics.esp
XPMSE.esp
Bijin Warmaidens.esp
Serana.esp
Valerica.esp
[Dint999] KSH's HDT.esp
Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp
ccas_starts.esp
Bijin AIO.esp
Bijin Wives.esp
Dogma - Thief.esp
Bijin NPCs.esp
Alternate Start -- New Beginnings.esp
Dual Sheath Redux Patch.esp

Take a look been trying to fix it a while

5 hours ago, Seyhtan31 said:

Yea its kinda buggy one, i managed to see the scenes with the help of console.

Before commiting a crime, go find Tulvar, open console and click him to get his id.

Close console, hit him, and after you're sent to dungeon, open console and type moveto player, then he should show up and scene moves forward.

Thank you it worked!

Tho I have another problem and I believe this will be the last one. Anyone managed to get the final scene with Stanius(recover your items) get to work? Im on 1.00.6 and either my character gets stuck doing something when waiting for stanius or a CTD happens

2 hours ago, WaterRabbit said:

I can't seem to find an answer for this.  After I rent the suite from Grunvald in the Skunkway, I cannot seem to activate anything in the room.  I can click on the bed, but nothing happens.  Is there something I am missing here?

Did you wait until night to sleep? The skunkway has its own day/night time. You can make it pass by waiting at the fire

9 hours ago, Highborn said:

Did you wait until night to sleep? The skunkway has its own day/night time. You can make it pass by waiting at the fire

Yes.

Just to add, I have seen several people raise this issue as well when I did a search on the forum, but no one has really come up with a solution to it as near as I can tell.

Edited by WaterRabbit
Add more context
11 hours ago, Masterlance said:

Is there a console command, who let the bards appear in the Bard College? Because the mission to sneak them into the city isnt playable for me.

And a code for the missing page from this event?

Spoiler

image.png.ba82bb1109adc5a1439ce1bad7fc54ab.png

I suppose you could just try to advance the quest using the stages in the walkthrough.
Above is the codes for the pages from the Creation Kit.  Remember the first two characters are based on your load order, so definitely not 04.  You could also just use player.showinventory and help "torn page" to figure out the correct one (assuming you haven't turned in the other pages).  Or just trial and error.