11 hours ago, Highborn said:

Well, I wasn't having this problem. Latest version I installed just for the gape condition to see the new patreon content, so don't know if I'd get the same problem if I chose to not have sex with the troll.

But it could be a bug caused by older version scripts from what are you saying.

Yeah but that shouldn't occur on the save I used last time. I kinda want to avoid starting a whole new game for this again ?

Oh well, new try today.

8 hours ago, nuhnutheounth said:

The previous time I played the mod that's what I saw. This time, I had a camera view from the right side of the tent toward the chest. I saw the thug check the chest, get naked, then enter the tent. I see the dialog, but the camera stays pointed at the chest. Then it rotates in as he starts the DP, but is pointed well above any of the actors, so all I see is the tent wall, while he tries to get in. When he switches to oral, I see the top of his helmet. Then he goes back to anal, I get a fade out and back in to a shot from behind of all three crotches.

I don't think you are supposed to have any camera control at all actually. But yeah it's really just a small transition that should be off-screen most of the action you should very much see.

8 hours ago, nuhnutheounth said:

The previous time I played the mod that's what I saw. This time, I had a camera view from the right side of the tent toward the chest. I saw the thug check the chest, get naked, then enter the tent. I see the dialog, but the camera stays pointed at the chest. Then it rotates in as he starts the DP, but is pointed well above any of the actors, so all I see is the tent wall, while he tries to get in. When he switches to oral, I see the top of his helmet. Then he goes back to anal, I get a fade out and back in to a shot from behind of all three crotches.

Yeah, something is wrong, it shouldn't be like that. Try Customizable Camera and see if you can change the camera distance from player with the MCM menu

Damn i have irritating problem with Elisif. After Thief told me to go to her to cancel execution she just tells that "the court is not in session right now". I treid waiting whole day trying to talk at every hour, rest in room, wait outside and nothing works. I saw people ask about it but noone had solution. I am worried that its caused by using the skip option but the whole Underground questline worked fine so i hope thats not the case.

12 hours ago, brewmasterhal said:

The mod should set the aliases correctly if you either stop after the first drink or select the corresponding option in the Skip options.

It's possible to inject a selected reference into a quest alias via the following procedure:

1. Identify the correct quest, in this case hp_mem
  2. ssq hp_mem
  3. Identify the alias you want to update, usually via the sqv command
  4. sqv hp_mem
  5. The aliases are noted as REF and an identifier string, in this case it's REF 'Talen'
  6. Identify the refID of the character/object that you need to inject, in this case it's 19dc9
  7. prid 19dc9 (if you can target the character with the console cursor, that's the same thing)
  8. Use ForceRefIntoAlias to update the alias
  9. ForceRefIntoAlias Talen

Never.  The next public release will be v1.2.0

I'll add a note to the FAQ

Try the attached file.  You'll have to do some testing to make sure that it does what you're looking for and doesn't break the quest somehow.

Thief Fixes - Raflod.esp 9.14 kB · 1 download

Are the upcoming features known to us? Hopefully the pregnancy quest will be included :)

So starting again and using the debug feature I can see that the gape scene with Tovis(?) starts even though even mod knows I don't have that one.
The good news is that you can just walk away from the counter rather than activating it and do whatever else. next time you go back all his other dialogue options are available again so that's nice.

So yeah it's a bug on my end but one I can ignore which is enough for me.

I also had the wrong translation installed (1.2.0 patreon version) and that's why I had two MCM's.
With that in mind no further problems encountered so far.
Looking forward to play outside the skunkway again once I'm done there.

Brewmasterhal: I have been playing Skyrim since it came out and try a lot of mods and made some of them work by adding or changing .ini settings. I saved the settings over several computer upgrades and hundreds/thousands mods. I played Dogma's Thief mod from the first free issue and joined his supporters a while back. The latest Patron version has been giving me all kinds of problems especially camera stuff. I discussed it with Dogma and he had me manually install a whole new game and mods to try it and it worked. Everything works now by simply by installing the original game .ini files into my old modded game with Mod Organizer. Found the ini files caused a lot more problems than any of the mods out there were doing. I thought you may want to add something about that in your guide.

Well, I'm using the skip feature or the first time and couldn't get any questions about Kili's fate (Only asked me if I drank with the rapists) Could be one of my choices wrong? On the previous playthrough I've prevented her suicide, want to see where it leads. (Don't know if the new update has anything new about her but wanted to be sure)

43 minutes ago, Zukzukarr said:

Well, I'm using the skip feature or the first time and couldn't get any questions about Kili's fate (Only asked me if I drank with the rapists) Could be one of my choices wrong? On the previous playthrough I've prevented her suicide, want to see where it leads. (Don't know if the new update has anything new about her but wanted to be sure)

You have to choose the option in which you didn't make a deal with the rapists, or if you tried to fight them and lost.

A possible bug in markarth:

Spoiler

Hamlof won't engage in the extended scene when you come back at the evening.
Oddly enough he initially told me to "eeew, can't you wipe that cum of your face" even though there was none and after reloading and also jumping in a river first I only have the option to tell him "nevermind" even though he greets me with "You are back" now.
I haven't gone for the alternative route beforehand so that shouldn't be an issue but I think the scripts that run when you first enter markarth (the murder, the guards hushing you away) might interfere somehow because he also sometimes stands up and walks away which I don't thik he's supposed to.

Everything else there so far worked just fine.

2 hours ago, nolife6969 said:

Bruh the vilgen mini game is impossible even with Ormex training 

i was able to do it without Ormax's training, but don't know if its still the same with the recent version.

Try this combination;

Ormax's training.

Tired condition (better if you just finished working on the squeky mast)

Vaginal gape condition (have sex with troll, or werewolf)

Also in the mcm you can set minigames to easy.

After that go to Vilgen, start scene, stay in the lowest speed and don't touch a thing, that should do i hope.

Hi Guys

For Marsus scene when the player comes back to question him why she was naked outside after drinking with him? I see that there is additional dialogue in CC at the end of the sex scene when Marsus tries to recover his memory. I was wondering how do we unlock the extra dialog. My playthrough scene ends after Marsus says. "Oh, well...  I figured that since we're already, y'know...",  but the dialogue seems to suggest they kept going. "Ehh...  I am getting close..."  "Let's see if we can cum together..." "Faster..."

Any ideas how to unlock these extra dialogue?

My Karma is 612, close to 600 according to brewmasterhal walkthrough guide.

Thank you and I appreciate any advice

Have 2 problems:

I was able to ask Palamed about the ring before asking Torek, so before interecting with Palamed I aproaced Torek, yet he didn't ask me about his ring. I went back to Palamed and continued the quest up until the part where I need to return to main hall from the mast and got raped by palamed. But he does nothing, there's no dialogue option regarding the sex, yet dice options are there.

Second problem is, I've rented the suite and wanted it to get cleaned. I go into room but I can't interact with the bed. It's evening. I can sleep on the normal bed but cant interact with the sute one.

Thanks in advance!

Hello everyone. My game crashes at the wardrobe scene

Spoiler

(where our character goes to the tunnels to find the beast). When I answer light or medium game crashes. If i sleep with Jorik for the map at the end of the scene my game crashes as well. 

I couldnt find any related issue here in this topic. 

Fixed:  I mistakenly left the alternative clothing option on From the MCM menu and after I turned it off the crash stopped.