7 hours ago, kakaer said:

Judging by teasers of his patreon posts Dogma is cooking a bigger update. Is there a comparison of how big the pregnancy quest will he? Is Q3 still the aimed release date? 

Not sure we've seen any release estimates so far, certainly not any since like February.

1 hour ago, brewmasterhal said:

words

Edit: I've updated the FAQ post with a much more thorough answer to this.  See the FAQ > When is the next update section.

Edited by brewmasterhal
32 minutes ago, brewmasterhal said:

Not sure we've seen any release estimates so far, certainly not any since like February.

We can use <12> to get a rough estimate.  My understanding of the plot flow chart looks roughly like this:

Part 9: discover that we're pregnant

v

Part 11: pregnancy begins to show

v

Part 12: complete main quest

v

Probably return to Toris to get advice on identifying the father - started ca. Mar 21, completed ca. Mar 28

v

Sent to another location, where new characters are met - started ca. Mar 21, completed ca. Mar 28

Note: this location is part of vanilla Skyrim with some additional "rooms and NPCs" and "houses" - best bet is going to be one of the major cities that has not yet been visited during the mod (Morthal, Dawnstar, Winterhold) - my bet is either Morthal or Winterhold, given the nature of the quest.

v

Begin quest (gather reagents for some spell, perhaps?) - started ca. Mar 28

v

First quest has three steps

v

First step has three/four possible paths to complete - all completed ca. June 1

Second step has "a bunch" of possible paths to complete and will be about the same amount of work as the first step - started ca. June 1, if it takes as long to complete then should be done ca. August 5

Third step is shorter than the others, and consists of a minigame of some kind and a plot-unrelated mechanic - expect 2-4 weeks for these, which would be ca. Aug 19 - Sept 2

v

Second quest involves interacting with the (three) possible fathers - no information is available about what this will be other than unique scenes and dialogs for each, probably at least two weeks for each one, which would be ca. Oct 14

As always, you never disappoint. This clears a lot, thank you. Hopefully things go a bit smoother but nevertheless, october is not THAT far away either. 

Hey didn't get an answer so will post the question second time(dw it's the final one, don't want to spam it in case nobody knows) About the no patreon version is the "status" message at the end of the mod when reclaiming items bugged or smth?  It always shows that my character ended the mod as virgin - and you'd think that this status'd only show if you made if through the quest without having sex.

5 hours ago, Kotopiesel said:

Hey didn't get an answer so will post the question second time(dw it's the final one, don't want to spam it in case nobody knows) About the no patreon version is the "status" message at the end of the mod when reclaiming items bugged or smth?  It always shows that my character ended the mod as virgin - and you'd think that this status'd only show if you made if through the quest without having sex.

Virgin is the status when at a pretty low Karma, but you are correct. You can try upping your karma level using the console and see the other ranks (you need karma in the 100's to get the other ones)

Edit: By correct I mean that you can definitely get that status message after having sex, it's just when you have below a certain karma level that you obtain that rank

Edited by theliddtin
6 hours ago, Kotopiesel said:

3 hours ago, theliddtin said:

Virgin is the status when at a pretty low Karma, but you are correct. You can try upping your karma level using the console and see the other ranks (you need karma in the 100's to get the other ones)

Edit: By correct I mean that you can definitely get that status message after having sex, it's just when you have below a certain karma level that you obtain that rank

Think I should change it?  I'd have to look into the quest files to find it, but I could make like "puritan" instead of "virgin"

42 minutes ago, brewmasterhal said:

Think I should change it?  I'd have to look into the quest files to find it, but I could make like "puritan" instead of "virgin"

Sure, why not!

I think the one of the levels in the middle was called "Loving" which isn't particularly descriptive either

8 hours ago, brewmasterhal said:

If you have time and it's not some kind of a big deal then honestly yea why not. I'm not sure how it all works but a virgin status after having sex seems pretty weird. So assuming the mod files groups a range of karma starting from 0 to some number and doesn't have a status specifically for 0 karma that can be called "virgin" then just changing the status message from virgin to something else seems like the best idea. +just like the comment above pointed out some other status messages like "loving" arent much telling too. But honestly this all is a very very minor thing. 

2 hours ago, Djskayoser said:

Some ideas about Glaum? After the scene when he appears and goes to answer "how it will?" and says he needs to think in the squeaky mast with our heroine then disappears and nothing. So it will be right?

Unless I misunderstand you, the scene with Glaum just fades to black--there were no animations with Glaum when I played through that scene. 

7 minutes ago, theliddtin said:

Unless I misunderstand you, the scene with Glaum just fades to black--there were no animations with Glaum when I played through that scene. 

I just turned off the "fade to black" option in the mcm menu, therefore he just disappeared for me, but I understand you, thanks.

On 5/31/2021 at 6:39 AM, sagar123 said:

can confirm this.. i tried both playing form start to end and using skip function.. cant access Grunvald's Son quest since i cant sleep in suit... im playing it on special edition.. is there any console command to bypass it?

any update on this ? I am on SE 1.0.8 and cannot use the suite. 

11 hours ago, brewmasterhal said:

@sagar123

Try this:

While in the suite, execute startscene XX2714bb

That should start the scene where you go to sleep.  Hopefully some script in there will start further scenes.

Nope didnt work. Thanks anyway. Also it seems like I can only interact with the fireplace in the suite, nothing else works(books, end table )

Edited by newvegasfann
5 hours ago, milersmile said:

Did anyone can explain how to start mini game with Kust? I try so many times,but only find the way to stole his purse

After talking to Kust and having him refuse to stop drinking, you have to go talk to Zoe about Kust before you're allowed to start the minigame with Kust. (You also need at least 29 Karma)

Edited by theliddtin
provided additional clarification
On 6/22/2021 at 4:45 AM, theliddtin said:

After talking to Kust and having him refuse to stop drinking, you have to go talk to Zoe about Kust before you're allowed to start the minigame with Kust. (You also need at least 29 Karma)

Wow thank you!!!

finally....

I stuck at this achievement for so long 

15 hours ago, milersmile said:

Wow thank you!!!

finally....

I stuck at this achievement for so long 

No problem, the walkthrough is also a huge help for many of these things, it's quite the storyline.

I also had a small issue.

I know it's "recommended" that the Light version of SoS is used for this mod, but I have trouble getting any kinds of collisions working with the light version.

The only issue I get with the full version of SoS with this mod is that some of the naked bodies from the mod aren't properly tagged as "nude" so each time the nude body has to be assigned as such in the MCM menu (otherwise you get the empty void in lieu of genitals)

Is there either a mod someone could recommend that has properly working collisions with the light version, OR some method to have the full version function properly with Thief?