So having finished, to the extent I can, it wasn't too bad.  I still think too much agency is removed from the character.  Even without SXP, I was at level 30 by the end.
The Markarth beggar scene needs some work or explanation since it only triggers at 8:00 exactly.  Skyrim doesn't have the best waiting mechanism (only hour increments).

I do hope that if he expands the Serpent Maw, he reworks mining and sleeping so they won't be so tedious.  Also, I think it would really be funny if you were an actual member of the Dark Brotherhood and for the dialogue to reflect that.

I do think the "karma" requirements are too high in places as it forces a specific set of decisions to get extra scenes. 

It would also be interesting to see if he implements a scene where the old man get's his revenge if you don't show up later.

I do think he needs to add more cues to the game as without Brewmaster's walkthrough it would be difficult to even understand some of the options exist.

1 hour ago, WaterRabbit said:

So having finished, to the extent I can, it wasn't too bad.  I still think too much agency is removed from the character.  Even without SXP, I was at level 30 by the end.
The Markarth beggar scene needs some work or explanation since it only triggers at 8:00 exactly.  Skyrim doesn't have the best waiting mechanism (only hour increments).

You can always use set gamehour to 8.0 if you need exact timings.

I do hope that if he expands the Serpent Maw, he reworks mining and sleeping so they won't be so tedious.  Also, I think it would really be funny if you were an actual member of the Dark Brotherhood and for the dialogue to reflect that.

Sadly we aren't likely to see any of this content for a while.

I do think the "karma" requirements are too high in places as it forces a specific set of decisions to get extra scenes.

It would also be interesting to see if he implements a scene where the old man get's his revenge if you don't show up later.

Planned future content, also not very soon.

I do think he needs to add more cues to the game as without Brewmaster's walkthrough it would be difficult to even understand some of the options exist.

It takes me a very long time to figure out wtf to do sometimes.  I have tried to make it clearer where to go and what to do in the dialog where I can, but the FAQ exists for a reason.

On 5/29/2021 at 9:05 AM, WaterRabbit said:

I can't seem to find an answer for this.  After I rent the suite from Grunvald in the Skunkway, I cannot seem to activate anything in the room.  I can click on the bed, but nothing happens.  Is there something I am missing here?

can confirm this.. i tried both playing form start to end and using skip function.. cant access Grunvald's Son quest since i cant sleep in suit... im playing it on special edition.. is there any console command to bypass it?

9 hours ago, WaterRabbit said:
  Reveal hidden contents

image.png.ba82bb1109adc5a1439ce1bad7fc54ab.png

I suppose you could just try to advance the quest using the stages in the walkthrough.
Above is the codes for the pages from the Creation Kit.  Remember the first two characters are based on your load order, so definitely not 04.  You could also just use player.showinventory and help "torn page" to figure out the correct one (assuming you haven't turned in the other pages).  Or just trial and error.

You´re right with the pages, im am idiot. Totally forget this...

But i dont know how to set the right quest to right point.

7 hours ago, Masterlance said:

You´re right with the pages, im am idiot. Totally forget this...

But i dont know how to set the right quest to right point.

So looking at Brewmasterhal's FAQ/Walkthrough I don't see a stage specifically for getting the bards into the city.  I don't really see an easy way to do this without just playing through the scene.  

What I have found to work the best with this mod is to have as minimal a load as you can stand.  For example, in my MO I have only 43 mods loaded and only 35 in the actual load order.  So accounting for the required mods that support this one, I have some clothing mods, the alternate start mod, mods that suppress vanilla quests (like The Choice is Yours) and Mighty Magicka. 

Spoiler

The only reason for that last mod is so that the Zoe fight is reasonable.  With a 50 in Destruction, 50 in Alteration, and the Atronach stone dual casting firebolts make this fight challenging but not impossible.  I think he juices the player's Magicka regeneration in this fight because I never seem to run out of it.  But I do carry a few Magicka and Health potions into it just in case.  In fact the only fights I need to console cheat my way through are against the Phantom (basically impossible to win otherwise) and the Arena fights in the Skunkway (if not impossible, a real PITA).

The other reason for Mighty Magicka is that you get access to the spell Bound Armor.  In the fight with the Dremora Lord, having Bound Armor in the left hand and Bound Greataxe in the right makes this a hilarious fight.  After he strips the armor, you can recast it and he then has to strip it off again.  This allows you to lose three time in a row if you like.  The fourth minigame is a bit on the hard side to win so I only lose to him three times.

Even though Brewmasterhal's walkthrough shows you get 5 karma for losing to him, in practice that doesn't happen, so I think there is a bug there.

Also, I would recommend using an ENB (I use RealVision) because that does add some real stability to the game -- at least for the Legendary version of Skyrim.  Even so, there are a number if scenes that just crash for me.  For those scenes I have found that reloading and then not touching the mouse or keyboard allows those scenes to progress to completion.

I can't really help you with the Ikol and the bards scene, since that has always worked for me.  I would recommend setting the Mini-games to easy in the MCM for the module.

Really the only sequence I was not able to get to work was the Suite in the Skunkway.  Maybe I will try the debug settings and reenable player controls and see if that work.  In the suite the only thing I could activate was the fireplace to wait.  Otherwise, nothing else in the suite would activate.

16 hours ago, brewmasterhal said:

It takes me a very long time to figure out wtf to do sometimes.  I have tried to make it clearer where to go and what to do in the dialog where I can, but the FAQ exists for a reason.

Well I do appreciate all of the work you have done supporting this mod.  I did copy it down and dump it into Word for my own use.  I find the Karma and Achievement sections work better for me when they are closer to the chapter text -- less scrolling.  As Skyrim really doesn't like to be alt-tabbed out of, I keep the walkthrough open on the second monitor.  When I use the scroll wheel to zoom in and out of the character view it also scrolls the text in the second monitor.

Aside from that minor organizational thing, it is an excellent FAQ/Walkthrough.  You might consider adding the codes for the torn pages to the Liorel's Book section so we can just refer people to the FAQ when they ask for them. 

ScreenShot13.png.8d44670599e60dde95b86c31effbc79b.png

Spoiler

damm i found intresting interaction today which isnt mention in walkthrough faq.. if u accept petits deal abt asking kili for nightwalk and then finish goro yak dice game quest and start sex with him in evening (idk if other time of a day can aslo trigger the same) kili comes infront of u while having sex with him and theres dialogue for it.. now i wonder if there are more of those and aslo will it get updated in walkthrough

edit: found another lil detail

Spoiler

so after burd entire quest when u meet burd for celebration sex if u are dirty like after doing squicky mast whoring and without cleaning till noon and meet him.. you get small shower sex scene with him first then normal scene continues 

ScreenShot12.png.bc87ecc07debb73b8fea5c82af0472ce.png

Edited by sagar123
1 hour ago, Prepash said:

How can you complete the mini-game with Cooley in the box? I lose and the heroine sneezes. There is a code for the console? Please..

Does your character sneezes while in mini-game, or after it ends?

if in mini-game, you just need to press spacebar / or A and D i don't remember that exactly, to prevent the indicator from hitting the edges, its not that hard just don't wait till it gets way too close and you'll be fine, or you can check mcm to see if mini-games are set to hard mod.

if she sneezes after you beat the mini-game, thats just whats supposed to be, after you beat the mini-game she still ends up sneezing but Cooli doesn't give her away immediately, rather confronts her after getting into the city and then there is another scene with him.

On 6/1/2021 at 5:01 PM, sagar123 said:

ScreenShot13.png.8d44670599e60dde95b86c31effbc79b.png

Reveal hidden contents

damm i found intresting interaction today which isnt mention in walkthrough faq.. if u accept petits deal abt asking kili for nightwalk and then finish goro yak dice game quest and start sex with him in evening (idk if other time of a day can aslo trigger the same) kili comes infront of u while having sex with him and theres dialogue for it.. now i wonder if there are more of those and aslo will it get updated in walkthrough

edit: found another lil detail

Reveal hidden contents

so after burd entire quest when u meet burd for celebration sex if u are dirty like after doing squicky mast whoring and without cleaning till noon and meet him.. you get small shower sex scene with him first then normal scene continues 

ScreenShot12.png.bc87ecc07debb73b8fea5c82af0472ce.png

How did you to start the dialogue with burd?

14 hours ago, Doobydoob said:

Is the newest release still the 1,00 version released in December?

There is a more recent version for top tier patreons of Dogma with new scenes.

1 hour ago, thelord007 said:

How did you to start the dialogue with burd?

You need to do his side quest. Check @brewmasterhal 's FAQ under his signature to see the walkthrough. That dialogue happens if you manage to get through all the scenes with Traka and then talk to him after he get all the chests. He proposes to celebrate.

I am stuck in the middle of a journey, and have to ask something important: does anyone know a command that unlocks all dialogue of the character?
I can't have the additional information from the jeweler, bcs after sell everything and buys everything he doesn't want to appear in his own dialogue about other ways to deal with a coin. Dialogue doesn't appear and that's all. But yesterday when I came to the game and asked him about it, the dialogues appeared. But after reload I lost them again, and can't repeat them too. 

6 hours ago, Djskayoser said:

I am stuck in the middle of a journey, and have to ask something important: does anyone know a command that unlocks all dialogue of the character?
I can't have the additional information from the jeweler, bcs after sell everything and buys everything he doesn't want to appear in his own dialogue about other ways to deal with a coin. Dialogue doesn't appear and that's all. But yesterday when I came to the game and asked him about it, the dialogues appeared. But after reload I lost them again, and can't repeat them too. 

that happened to me, and still happens, I asked before and they gave me this console command:

setpqv bd_sq_sol sol_jeweler_dial_anotherperson 90

My character has been working in the Mast for several days. One day she says: "One more client...." then i am stuck on the bed. Nothing happens.

I have hundreds of mods, working properly, without any crashes, but i cant figure out why am i stuck here. Any tips? Thanks ""

I am on SE. On first visiting Solitude, I cannot interact with the bonfire with the bards.

I have already tried the solution posted earlier on this thread about getting far away from Solitude, but that did not work for me. I also tried walking all the way from Rorikstead to Solitude and it did not work either.

Any suggestions?

18 minutes ago, rituKillz said:

I am on SE. On first visiting Solitude, I cannot interact with the bonfire with the bards.

I have already tried the solution posted earlier on this thread about getting far away from Solitude, but that did not work for me. I also tried walking all the way from Rorikstead to Solitude and it did not work either.

Any suggestions?

Have you used the cart on Falkreath to travel until Rorikstead?

Try to interact with the horse on Katla's farm, it should trigger a dialogue about the player recognizing it as Lod's. Might help.

On 5/31/2021 at 9:39 AM, sagar123 said:

can confirm this.. i tried both playing form start to end and using skip function.. cant access Grunvald's Son quest since i cant sleep in suit... im playing it on special edition.. is there any console command to bypass it?

Yeah I am having the same problem as well can't wait in the suit nor can I sleep

3 hours ago, Highborn said:

Have you used the cart on Falkreath to travel until Rorikstead?

Try to interact with the horse on Katla's farm, it should trigger a dialogue about the player recognizing it as Lod's. Might help.

Yes - I used the cart to travel from Falkreath to Rorikstead. I will try the horse and see if that works.

Thanks for the reply.

@Highborntheres no changelog between 1.0.7 and 1.0.8 ? whats the difference..? asking cuz for some reason/bug i cant be able to interact with Sunkway suit bed in 1.0.8 so i wasn't been able to explore that part pf story.. so after finishing 1.0.8 i made new profile and installed 1.0.7.. bed part is working on it.. is the story same or lil less?.. even size is lower.. playing on SE btw

21 minutes ago, sagar123 said:

@Highborntheres no changelog between 1.0.7 and 1.0.8 ? whats the difference..? asking cuz for some reason/bug i cant be able to interact with Sunkway suit bed in 1.0.8 so i wasn't been able to explore that part pf story.. so after finishing 1.0.8 i made new profile and installed 1.0.7.. bed part is working on it.. is the story same or lil less?.. even size is lower.. playing on SE btw

From what I remember, I think it's the same story. Just some bugs fixed (but it seems like others might have appeared).