5 hours ago, reaper222 said:

Hi Guys

For Marsus scene when the player comes back to question him why she was naked outside after drinking with him? I see that there is additional dialogue in CC at the end of the sex scene when Marsus tries to recover his memory. I was wondering how do we unlock the extra dialog. My playthrough scene ends after Marsus says. "Oh, well...  I figured that since we're already, y'know...",  but the dialogue seems to suggest they kept going. "Ehh...  I am getting close..."  "Let's see if we can cum together..." "Faster..."

Any ideas how to unlock these extra dialogue?

My Karma is 612, close to 600 according to brewmasterhal walkthrough guide.

Thank you and I appreciate any advice

You have to wait out the timer (when that little grey thing in the bottom right corner appears, don't press any buttons/scroll the mouse wheel) and have over 600 karma and you'll unlock that extra dialogue.

That being said, mine was super glitchy and kept trying to teleport the player character back to the Warrens entrance, so keep console-ing yourself back to Marsus when needed.

3 hours ago, theliddtin said:

You have to wait out the timer (when that little grey thing in the bottom right corner appears, don't press any buttons/scroll the mouse wheel) and have over 600 karma and you'll unlock that extra dialogue.

That being said, mine was super glitchy and kept trying to teleport the player character back to the Warrens entrance, so keep console-ing yourself back to Marsus when needed.

Thank, theliddtin

Unfortunately it didn't work for me. Probably a bug on my end then.

10 hours ago, reaper222 said:

Hi Guys

For Marsus scene when the player comes back to question him why she was naked outside after drinking with him? I see that there is additional dialogue in CC at the end of the sex scene when Marsus tries to recover his memory. I was wondering how do we unlock the extra dialog. My playthrough scene ends after Marsus says. "Oh, well...  I figured that since we're already, y'know...",  but the dialogue seems to suggest they kept going. "Ehh...  I am getting close..."  "Let's see if we can cum together..." "Faster..."

Any ideas how to unlock these extra dialogue?

My Karma is 612, close to 600 according to brewmasterhal walkthrough guide.

Thank you and I appreciate any advice

if you have the Vagina Gape condition, you can unlock that dialogue, unfortunately it was short scene. Hope it helps :)

How do I get the Patreon version? I don't see anything on the Patreon page for it, but I didn't read through the dozens of posts from before I signed up.

I'm guessing if I change to the Patreon version, I'll have to remove the current mod, install the new mod, and start over. If I skip to Solitude, will I miss anything that's not in 1.0.8?

51 minutes ago, nuhnutheounth said:

How do I get the Patreon version? I don't see anything on the Patreon page for it, but I didn't read through the dozens of posts from before I signed up.

I'm guessing if I change to the Patreon version, I'll have to remove the current mod, install the new mod, and start over. If I skip to Solitude, will I miss anything that's not in 1.0.8?

Just look for the post from February 26th.

You have to install the new version in a clean save, one preferably that never had Thief installed, so you don't end up with old scripts running. If you have any save before you installed thief or a new save game, that would do it.

And yes, you can skip to Solitude

I don't see a post from the 26th. I do see one from the 25th that says there will be a release on the next day. I have the mid tier sponsorship, which is supposed to include beta testing. Does this version require the top tier sponsorship?

Edit: Yes it does. I upgraded and was able to find it.

19 minutes ago, quiquecalero said:

I´m stuck in the scene of cooli. I give him some coollaterals and then when we go to Madame´s petit, I store my clothes and my charachter just stay there. Anyone help me??

After you store your clothes you should go to the bed where he is. If you can't move, open the MCM menu and choose the debug option to regain control

Wow so the end credits almost had me a little emotional (despite feeling a lil out of character haha). Anyway it probably suprises nobody when I say: great mod, probably the best one I've played ...ever? Yeah pretty sure it is.

Sure the mine felt a little unfinished but right after the skunkway which is just so full of stuff to do (and stuffing to be done) it was always gonna have a rough time.
Quick spoiler question:

Spoiler

There's no memory scene with Marsus when you don't have enough gold for him to send you on your way is there?
It can only be unlocked when you also wake up with the miners, right?

27 minutes ago, Valgo said:

Reveal hidden contents

There's no memory scene with Marsus when you don't have enough gold for him to send you on your way is there?

I believe you are correct, unless it was changed in the newer versions.

1 hour ago, Valgo said:
  Hide contents

If you sit and drink with Marsus while holding less than 50 gold, then when you wake up naked in his room you can still talk to him about what happened, listen to his version of events, agree to have sex with him (if you aren't holding a memory potion), and later use a potion to discover what actually happened.

6 hours ago, brewmasterhal said:

If you sit and drink with Marsus while holding less than 50 gold, then when you wake up naked in his room you can still talk to him about what happened, listen to his version of events, agree to have sex with him (if you aren't holding a memory potion), and later use a potion to discover what actually happened.

I cannot get this scene to happen, if that is the case.

No matter what karma level I have, if I have less than 50 gold then you can wake up naked in his room and hear his version of events, but there's no option to have sex with him to jog his memory--it just immediately ends with him asking you to "come back in a few hours" and coming back then doesn't provide an option to ask about what really happened. No memory orb appears either.

6 hours ago, theliddtin said:

I cannot get this scene to happen, if that is the case.

No matter what karma level I have, if I have less than 50 gold then you can wake up naked in his room and hear his version of events, but there's no option to have sex with him to jog his memory--it just immediately ends with him asking you to "come back in a few hours" and coming back then doesn't provide an option to ask about what really happened. No memory orb appears either.

I'll have some time this weekend to check the stuff around these scenes and make sure that it all works the way I remember it.

How long does it take for Cooli to ejaculate in the alley, if in the 4th dialogue im the right offer eight to meet him later in the Winking Skeever. That is, to get the achievement? I mean in the walkthrough it said that this is possible together, but not how long you have to wait, I waited 1 minute during the 4th dialogue, but that was too little.

21 minutes ago, Horus_04 said:

Wie lange dauert es, bis Cooli in der Gasse ejakuliert, wenn ich im 4. Dialog das richtige Angebot habe, ihn später im Winking Skeever zu treffen. Das heißt, um die Leistung zu erhalten? Ich meine, in der exemplarischen Vorgehensweise wurde gesagt, dass dies zusammen möglich ist, aber nicht, wie lange Sie warten müssen. Ich habe 1 Minute während des 4. Dialogs gewartet, aber das war zu wenig.

I have now tried it again myself, but I don't know whether it would also work with less time.

I waited 30 seconds for each dialogue before I selected one and waited 2 minutes for the 4th dialogue. Then the sex position with Cooli changed and the dialogue popped up again, when I offered him the appropriate amount this time, the desired end also came.

So I waited 30 seconds for dialogue 2 and 3 and 2 minutes  for dialogue 4 to pop up again.

6 hours ago, Horus_04 said:

I have now tried it again myself, but I don't know whether it would also work with less time.

I waited 30 seconds for each dialogue before I selected one and waited 2 minutes for the 4th dialogue. Then the sex position with Cooli changed and the dialogue popped up again, when I offered him the appropriate amount this time, the desired end also came.

So I waited 30 seconds for dialogue 2 and 3 and 2 minutes  for dialogue 4 to pop up again.

As far as I know, the timer does not affect the scenes with Cooli, clicking just lets you progress to the next animation. The difference is the number of attempts you've made to talk to him.

Every time you fail to make a convincing offer, the scene progresses to a new animation. You have to fail 3 times and then succeed on the fourth try to both have him both ejaculate and meet you in the Skeever.

The scene was changed from an older version, the scene is actually longest with the middle value of karma (the walkthrough can help you know the exact value). 

On 4/8/2021 at 7:56 PM, Highborn said:

It's a camera trick to prepare the transition to the threesome scene, as the mod doesn't want to show the characters misaligned like moments before a sexlab scene.

You should be able to see the missionary sex scene with the archer bandit, then the camera switches to the big guy searching your stuff, then he starts masturbating and then enters the tent, after a bit of dialogue without you seeing what is happening inside, the camera should change to the threesome with the big guy trying to penetrate the character's ass, then he asks her to lick his cock and then he finally enters the ass. Then the camera switches to the outside while fading away. You should be able to see these particular moments I described. If you are not seeing, then maybe you are having trouble with the camera.

I just tried again with v 1.0.8, and I have the same issue. The camera inside the tent points at the ceiling, not the action. I even removed myTPC and 3PCO, which are the only two camera mods I had installed.

It seems that I am stuck. After gigolos scene (when you get back controls in the morning) game doesnt let me save or wait. I am still able to get dressed, clean up and follow Wooster. I even can go to Vala and recieve "explore the sewers" quest from her, but then - dead end. Now I can't save, wait AND quest would not progress. Soldier in the sewers just says some lines but there is no dialogue window or anything. 

Any ideas? 

Guys, please help me out.

I started the game with a clean save and skipped to 1.0.0 version. I was teleported to Skunkway to find Runa in Squeaky Mast and was immediately approached by several punters demanding for sex. Everything seemed okay so far. But once the gangrape animation started, all the characters got sent to a weird vacuum space. How do I fix this?

p.s. I've read the FAQ. I have all the prerequisites installed, updated fnis behaviors, and started with a clean save without sexlab, zaz, etc.

Spoiler

TESV 2021-04-17 15-33-15-56.pngTESV 2021-04-17 15-26-10-01.png