14 hours ago, brewmasterhal said:

The mod is supposed to have an installation of MFG Console included, but it doesn't work on SSE.  To get facial expressions to work, you need to install the SSE version of MFG.  Sexlab does have a working MFG installation included for SSE, and thus installing SL will make expressions work for Thief.

I am using LE version and yes you are right Thief does install MFG on my game. So, I am not sure why facial expression doesn't work for me without Sexlab.

On 1/20/2021 at 5:37 PM, Soundtracker said:

Stuck with strange problem. Entering Skunkway first time. So im following Olaf and he shows me my bed and tells me that he laid clothes on it, but sadly there are no clothes on the bunk and nowhere near it. Tried reloading previous save, same thing. Tried to console skip the event but my character keeps returning and saying she wont come out naked. Any solution to this?

Great mod so far, keep up the good work?

Did you find out the solution?

I got same problem 

15 hours ago, brewmasterhal said:

The mod is supposed to have an installation of MFG Console included, but it doesn't work on SSE.  To get facial expressions to work, you need to install the SSE version of MFG.  Sexlab does have a working MFG installation included for SSE, and thus installing SL will make expressions work for Thief.

Ok I just figured out I simply need to install MFG to get the expression working. Again I can see MFG console after installing Thief but I am still required to install MFG separately to get the expressions working.

Anyways, I will simply leave it at that as I can still play the mod fine.

Thanx for all the help.

On 4/22/2021 at 5:35 PM, Horus_04 said:

It should be by the first mill you see when you come from Riverwood and go north.
At the building with the mill wheel.

Thanks I'll check that out when I got time. But I didn't know that I spoke German ?

I am having a problem with the scene after tournament 3 in the training arena. After the PC lies and everyone gets transported to the fighters' bedroom the game crashes and I cant see the complete scene. The crash happens just after one of the other fighters says to "wake him up when its his turn". The game either crashes suddenly or says microsoft C++ error. Anyway other way to watch this scene?

Hey i got a problem with Marsus. Whne i choose option how to get into Serpents Maw he tells me to go wait for him near the prison. When i get to the marker it just dissapears and nothing happens. I can still control my character and all but i know that i should sit on a rock but i cant activate it or anything. I triet waiting woth T but its not helping. It happens in both normal and slave route. Is there any easy way to fix it? i tried setstaging to next objective but its not helping either.

On 4/26/2021 at 10:06 PM, Voronves said:

Hey i got a problem with Marsus. Whne i choose option how to get into Serpents Maw he tells me to go wait for him near the prison. When i get to the marker it just dissapears and nothing happens. I can still control my character and all but i know that i should sit on a rock but i cant activate it or anything. I triet waiting woth T but its not helping. It happens in both normal and slave route. Is there any easy way to fix it? i tried setstaging to next objective but its not helping either.

try to use console code "resurrect 14", then go to the mark.

On 4/26/2021 at 5:06 PM, Voronves said:

I had the same problem. I "fixed" it by using the previous version of the mod ie. v1.0.7 . I also fixed the c++ error with  the arena fighters scene using the previous version.

I'm having a problem with the part where you help the two bards enter Solitude. They do not respond to the signal and just stay crouched behind some bushes.

I know this is some of the earlier content of the mod and I searched this thread for a solution but could not find anything. I tried different button mappings for the mini game and as far as I can tell the game gets the prompt. I get several messages in the top left corner:

Bard_1  Package Before: [Package
Bard_2  Package Before: [Package

Signal TRUE

Bard_1  Package After: [Package

Bard_2  Package After: [Package

I can end the mini game normally, in which case the bards return to their campfire and I get the "young talent" achivement (or at least a notification in the top left corner).

I'm on the SE with a new save file and the newest version of the mod. As far as I checked I have no obviously incompatible mods installed.

Anyone know a solution or a workaround for this? Maybe I've missed something in my search and this problem is long fixed?

1 hour ago, Dhral said:

I'm having a problem with the part where you help the two bards enter Solitude. They do not respond to the signal and just stay crouched behind some bushes.

I know this is some of the earlier content of the mod and I searched this thread for a solution but could not find anything. I tried different button mappings for the mini game and as far as I can tell the game gets the prompt. I get several messages in the top left corner:

Bard_1  Package Before: [Package
Bard_2  Package Before: [Package

Signal TRUE

Bard_1  Package After: [Package

Bard_2  Package After: [Package

I can end the mini game normally, in which case the bards return to their campfire and I get the "young talent" achivement (or at least a notification in the top left corner).

I'm on the SE with a new save file and the newest version of the mod. As far as I checked I have no obviously incompatible mods installed.

Anyone know a solution or a workaround for this? Maybe I've missed something in my search and this problem is long fixed?

Ok its a little tricky but i solved it for myself so maybe it will help you. First write down ids of both bards. Then during scene face camera towards doors, get Ikol to max speed and open console and keep it open. Now click on door to get its ID and use "player.moveto (doors ID)" DONT close the console. Your PC should be inside doors now. Use "prid (bard ID)" and then "moveto player". Do it for both bards. Now you turn off console. Pc should move back to the table and bards should vanish in doors. The scene then continues and should move to next stage. Make sure that Ikol is at max speed or he will spot bards and to keep console open until teleporting bards.

Hope it will help you.

29 minutes ago, Voronves said:

Ok its a little tricky but i solved it for myself so maybe it will help you. First write down ids of both bards. Then during scene face camera towards doors, get Ikol to max speed and open console and keep it open. Now click on door to get its ID and use "player.moveto (doors ID)" DONT close the console. Your PC should be inside doors now. Use "prid (bard ID)" and then "moveto player". Do it for both bards. Now you turn off console. Pc should move back to the table and bards should vanish in doors. The scene then continues and should move to next stage. Make sure that Ikol is at max speed or he will spot bards and to keep console open until teleporting bards.

Hope it will help you.

That did it, thanks for the quick help!

@brewmasterhal hey i just noticed something. I was trying to check on something but couldn't find the FAQ, so appereantly one message before your recent FAQ post has been vanished and cause of that your post fall behind one page. Clicking ''here'' the post on page 156 leads to page 255 while FAQ post is now on the bottom of page 254. I just thought that i should let you know, cause it might confuse some in-experienced forum users (it really confused me for a minute xD).

4 hours ago, Seyhtan31 said:

@brewmasterhal hey i just noticed something. I was trying to check on something but couldn't find the FAQ, so appereantly one message before your recent FAQ post has been vanished and cause of that your post fall behind one page. Clicking ''here'' the post on page 156 leads to page 255 while FAQ post is now on the bottom of page 254. I just thought that i should let you know, cause it might confuse some in-experienced forum users (it really confused me for a minute xD).

Yeah, not entirely sure what happened but to me it appears that a change to the forum API shifted the post indexing such that the posts numbered *00, *25, *50, and *75 are now the last post on page n instead of the first post on page n+1 and as a result links to a post in this thread that was on page 255 and is now on page 254 end up in the wrong place.

I already updated the link in my signature to point to the correct page, but thanks for reminding me that I need to go back and edit the two older FAQ posts to reflect the new url as well.

For anyone who's curious, while I was engaging in some banter with Ashal regarding where the fuck my post had gone, I had occasion to try to determine exactly how long the FAQ actually is.  Discounting all of the instances of "spoiler" in the text, the post is just a hair under 290,000 words - that's over half of the word count of the entire Lord of the Rings saga including The Hobbit.  With all the formatting removed and at 12pt Arial font, it clocks in at 85 pages.

in the patreon version after toris checks the vagina and tries to clear the passage and asks for help...... the scene gets stuck. Any console command to skip that scene and move on?

And  also when trying to play the first memory scene with the two guards, when hayden says that he isnt finished yet and starts fucking faster, the scene gets stuck and nothing happens. And I cant play the other memory scenes to play even when i "enable" them in the console command.   I guess I cant "use" them since i havent seen the first one completly. Any console commands to skip this too? or get the other memory scenes to play? 

If anyone else fixed this can you please tell me if there is some mod conflict that with these scenes that i am not aware of.

On 5/1/2021 at 9:14 AM, brewmasterhal said:

Yeah, not entirely sure what happened but to me it appears that a change to the forum API shifted the post indexing such that the posts numbered *00, *25, *50, and *75 are now the last post on page n instead of the first post on page n+1 and as a result links to a post in this thread that was on page 255 and is now on page 254 end up in the wrong place.

I already updated the link in my signature to point to the correct page, but thanks for reminding me that I need to go back and edit the two older FAQ posts to reflect the new url as well.

For anyone who's curious, while I was engaging in some banter with Ashal regarding where the fuck my post had gone, I had occasion to try to determine exactly how long the FAQ actually is.  Discounting all of the instances of "spoiler" in the text, the post is just a hair under 290,000 words - that's over half of the word count of the entire Lord of the Rings saga including The Hobbit.  With all the formatting removed and at 12pt Arial font, it clocks in at 85 pages.

Jeezus fuck. I knew it was a lot but damn.

4 minutes ago, Turbudity said:

I try im always lose and using console commands not work at all i don't know why

It is entirely beatable you just need to be patient with it and play the odds. Fold when the odds of winning are against you, pay attention to the dice/die that you choose to re-roll, what are the odds that rolling high on that dice will take you over 21 or low will ruin your score completely.
But if you need to cheat (and I do most of the time now, after beating it once properly I get really frustrated with it on other play throughs)

Copy/Paste the attached txt file to your Skyrim directory. After the first roll, assuming no one rolled 21, enter console and type bat dice

Close console. Press the re-roll key and it will score 21.

Obviously a good idea to increase the bet before doing this.

dice.txt