40 minutes ago, kakaer said:

Compiled list of scenes I got across:

Hide contents

Skunkway:

Fisting with Toris

Offscreen scene with Glum

Blowjob/ball sucking with the horse

One of those three: Anal with the horse, vaginal with the horse or a role swap eith Erna

Last one gives one more fisting scene with Toris

Cowgirl with Dran, with 3 choices of finish (inside, mouth, face) with an option to visit him at night

Solitude: 

A chain of scenes with memory potions described earlier in the thread

Cowgirl and oral with the witness

3 options based on our actions in the cell: 

- if we give up peacefully, PC gets spitroasted

- if we resist but lose, PC is tied to a chair and raped

- if we win the brawl, PC uses the prisoners as her servants (no sex scene) 

If I missed anything, it's probably hidden. 

There is also a small scene with Burd watching the player and Dran, if you happen to have sex with Dran at night at the same day Burd is supposed to come visit you at night after you kill Nazir.

1 hour ago, Highborn said:

Hide contents

There is also a small scene with Burd watching the player and Dran, if you happen to have sex with Dran at night at the same day Burd is supposed to come visit you at night after you kill Nazir.

Spoiler

How do you visit Dran at night? It's not possible to visit the Squeaky Mast once it's night, and working until night doesn't seem to unlock any options for me.

Is there a particular space you're supposed to stand on or interact with? Waiting a few days after the Show doesn't seem to change anything.

1 hour ago, theliddtin said:
  Hide contents

How do you visit Dran at night? It's not possible to visit the Squeaky Mast once it's night, and working until night doesn't seem to unlock any options for me.

Is there a particular space you're supposed to stand on or interact with? Waiting a few days after the Show doesn't seem to change anything.

You can't hit the button during the sex with him, so you have to wait the timer to pass. If you interrupt the sex, he won't offer to stay the night.

And also, currently it won't work if you select the option to let him cum inside your character. Dogma confirmed it's a bug that he needs to fix. I selected to finish in her mouth and then during the blowjob you just have to let all the timer fades, and in the end he will say that you can visit him at night. And yeah, you have to work at the mast until evening and sleep there.

Hi, I'm sure this may have been answered all ready but I am having an issue where my character cant sprint any more. I am past the troll scene and about to do the Zoe boss fight but I want to fix it before I do. Just wondering if there is a console command that could fix this. ty

2 hours ago, SharpenedRock said:

Hi, I'm sure this may have been answered all ready but I am having an issue where my character cant sprint any more. I am past the troll scene and about to do the Zoe boss fight but I want to fix it before I do. Just wondering if there is a console command that could fix this. ty

I don't know the console command, but I am pretty confident that that effect should go away after waiting a few in-game days.

8 hours ago, Highborn said:

Reveal hidden contents

You can't hit the button during the sex with him, so you have to wait the timer to pass. If you interrupt the sex, he won't offer to stay the night.

And also, currently it won't work if you select the option to let him cum inside your character. Dogma confirmed it's a bug that he needs to fix. I selected to finish in her mouth and then during the blowjob you just have to let all the timer fades, and in the end he will say that you can visit him at night. And yeah, you have to work at the mast until evening and sleep there.

I think the next problem is how to let the guests collect 10 gold marks.

I saw Vilgen come for the show, but he got no money too.

This may sound stupid but, i don't know how some things works and i really have no idea so here it goes;

So, Dogma always creates a patreon exclusive content, only to make it available to public when he releases a new version of the mod. But since the main story is finished already, does he ever plans to release the new patreon exclusive content to public or its not gonna happen anymore?

I would really like to support him on his patreon but, due to my unemployed situation and the extreme exchange rate in my country, that doesn't seem possible in the near future for me. So thanks in advance for any replies.

10 minutes ago, Seyhtan31 said:

This may sound stupid but, i don't know how some things works and i really have no idea so here it goes;

So, Dogma always creates a patreon exclusive content, only to make it available to public when he releases a new version of the mod. But since the main story is finished already, does he ever plans to release the new patreon exclusive content to public or its not gonna happen anymore?

I would really like to support him on his patreon but, due to my unemployed situation and the extreme exchange rate in my country, that doesn't seem possible in the near future for me. So thanks in advance for any replies.

The mod will keep getting updated, so when the pregnant side quest is made available, I believe it will introduce the current exclusive content for patreons for everyone. With that, only the "add-on" of the hot springs boy and the ultimate enhanced version is planned. He wasn't clear if there will be still extended scenes for patreons after the current one, but it seems that this weekend he will give more details about the future of the mod.

4 minutes ago, Highborn said:

The mod will keep getting updated, so when the pregnant side quest is made available, I believe it will introduce the current exclusive content for patreons for everyone. With that, only the "add-on" of the hot springs boy and the ultimate enhanced version is planned. He wasn't clear if there will be still extended scenes for patreons after the current one, but it seems that this weekend he will give more details about the future of the mod.

Thanks! I hope Dogma never stops adding new stuff  ^^

1 hour ago, Highborn said:

So, I forgot to ask when 1.0.0. came out.

Does anybody know if there is a way to discover what the Thief stole from Elisif? Not sure if we are supposed to know, but asking just in case if there is some secret hidden.

I can confirm that as of v1.0 there is no dialog regarding this.

1 hour ago, SharpenedRock said:

Hi, so I am playing the SE public version. When I am trying to sneak the bards past the guy I cant signal them to move. Middle click doesn't do anything even when the guard is distracted. Does anyone have a clue how to fix or have a work around to get the bards in the city. ty

How do you feel about editing Papyrus machine code?

10 hours ago, Highborn said:

So, I forgot to ask when 1.0.0. came out.

Does anybody know if there is a way to discover what the Thief stole from Elisif? Not sure if we are supposed to know, but asking just in case if there is some secret hidden.

Dogma confirmed that

The thief stole Elisif's circlet/crown. You were supposed to notice that she wasn't wearing it when you were talking to her. But there is no dialogue about it.

4 hours ago, alex61821 said:

I keep getting an error message on start about 1.00.6 being loaded on the save and there could be bugs.  I have never had version 1.00.6 i started a new game with 1.00.7 loaded.

You can ignore it, there is a patch for it but your game shouldn't be affected by it.

On 3/4/2021 at 10:21 AM, lese8 said:

I think the next problem is how to let the guests collect 10 gold marks.

I saw Vilgen come for the show, but he got no money too.

I don't know but I believe it is meant to be down to where you place the posters, going by what Toris says when you collect them.

Spoiler

There is a variable hp_sw_brot RichShowGuestList_var that needs to be over 10 for it to work, if it is (I set it to 100 using the console) then Ormax's dialogue changes from him not carrying any extra coin to finding some in his pocket but the result was still the same from Toris. There is dialogue to suggest that something else should happen should they come up with 10gmarks.

Seem to get a weird progression bug in Solitude.

Spoiler

After taking a bath and then talking to Vala in Solitude, the quest starts to go out of order. It looks to get ahead of itself. Like I only just get into the sewer, but it says I already completed it. Then I go back to talk to Vala, and it says I already talked to Charon (complete). 

12 hours ago, kimchow said:

Skipped to 9.5 and went through most scenes. toris never starts the fisting scene. is there a command to get that?

The requirement to start that is to have either:

Been fucked by the Druid/Troll

Worked at least 3 seperate times in the Temple/Brothel (this does not include the intro scene when you ask Toris about it)

Helped Igna out, at Toris' request, getting the "sausage in the wrapper"

If you have done one or more of those and it's not working, no idea. I'm in a similar boat in that I cannot get Erna to appear no matter what I try.

He's meant to say "Hey, Come here" to start the scene, you can ignore this and then bring it up later in conversation selecting "did you want to talk to me"

option.