19 hours ago, samuelga24 said:

Hi, maybe this has been asked before but, is it posible to make it work with sexlab aroused so that your arousal goes down with thief's sex scenes?

SL Aroused is one of the most script heavy mods on LL ..... It adds variables to every NPC in the game and then updates them every 30 seconds and leaves behind a lot of unterminated scripts (I suspect it's from those that are killed)  ...... The guy that maintains a Wabbajack NSFW version called Licentia is currently holding a contest on seeing how long someone can go on a save before SL Aroused breaks it ..... It usually breaks between 200 and 300 hours on a save but I have one with 302 1/2 hours on it and still going strong (However I'm currently playing a new SE build that I just hit level 20 on and will start Thief tonight)  but I've run a save cleaner on it a couple of times to clean up all the unterminated scripts it leaves behind which seems to be working for me since no one else has made it as far as I have yet

4 hours ago, longjohn119 said:

SL Aroused is one of the most script heavy mods on LL ..... It adds variables to every NPC in the game and then updates them every 30 seconds and leaves behind a lot of unterminated scripts (I suspect it's from those that are killed)  ...... The guy that maintains a Wabbajack NSFW version called Licentia is currently holding a contest on seeing how long someone can go on a save before SL Aroused breaks it ..... It usually breaks between 200 and 300 hours on a save but I have one with 302 1/2 hours on it and still going strong (However I'm currently playing a new SE build that I just hit level 20 on and will start Thief tonight)  but I've run a save cleaner on it a couple of times to clean up all the unterminated scripts it leaves behind which seems to be working for me since no one else has made it as far as I have yet

I wondered why my save cleaner often found unattached scripts to remove when I haven't uninstalled any mods. Thanks for explaining that, longjohn.

In my current game, I'm on 267 hours, with SL Aroused Redux installed since hour number 2. However, I've played longer with that mod installed during previous games.

On 3/18/2021 at 11:41 PM, brewmasterhal said:

It's sounding like another very big update.  Expect many months of development time.

There is dialog for this case, but it was not accessible in v1.0.  I asked Dogma if there was a way to do it, and on Feb 23rd I heard back that it was bugged.

It might be accessible in v1.1 if you have sex with Kleppr, then have sex with Hamlof before returning to Kleppr for the information.

you can try my way:

1. sex with Kleppr.

2. sex with Hamlof, escape in the mini game.

3. go to Kleppr for information but not get into the room. Kleppr will wait there.

4. go out and finish the rest scene with Hamlof.

5. go back to Kleppr and get the information.

the next time you go to the tavern you will see the dialogue secene.

21 hours ago, longjohn119 said:

Well the I must be incredibly lucky.  I have done multiple completionist games (Dragonborn Gallery games, filling up the entire museum) with SL Aroused and never had the game break -- easily 500+ hours.   These games have also featured other script heavy mods as well.

There is a check box in the Mod Config for SL Aroused to clean up dead bodies. 

Just because you read it on the internet doesn't mean its true.  I truly scoff at the statement "it usually breaks between 200 to 300 hours".  Have you been reading Sintar games or something?

I'm getting the error: "Couldn't load MfgConsole.dll (Thief). A DLL is invalid (code 193)."

All I can find about this error is that it seems to be an SKSE problem, mainly (only?) with mismatched (LE vs SE) versions. But Thief seems to be updated for SE and my SKSE is the most recent version. I have the SE requirements (MFG fix and Address List), but they don't seem to fix this issue. Am I missing something obvious?

19 hours ago, WaterRabbit said:

Well the I must be incredibly lucky.  I have done multiple completionist games (Dragonborn Gallery games, filling up the entire museum) with SL Aroused and never had the game break -- easily 500+ hours.   These games have also featured other script heavy mods as well.

There is a check box in the Mod Config for SL Aroused to clean up dead bodies. 

Just because you read it on the internet doesn't mean its true.  I truly scoff at the statement "it usually breaks between 200 to 300 hours".  Have you been reading Sintar games or something?

No need to be a smart ass ...... 

On 3/20/2021 at 3:56 AM, Lostskyse said:

Hi Guys I am getting black screen with sound with the latest release when Toris is showing PC the new area after he checks PC's vaginal cave in. Any solutions for this problem ?

I have the same problem, even loaded se version started a new game, skipped to the newest version, and it will not work either. 

I'm having an issue with some scenes specifically memory scenes, the one in Bee and Barb I trigger, it begins to work i see him walk out with the money then the next scene starts i hear a knock on the door then nothing happens it seems the script fails after that point, I've tried this on my usual heavy modded skyrim and a fresh install with only the essential required mods and still doesn't work, I also read there is one in the alley after you go for a drink after bargaining however this one doesn't appear at all unless this is in a patreon locked version?

I also seem to have issues with the arena, I enter the section to pick my armour but the gate behind me doesn't close and the gate leading into the arena doesn't open but there is an invisible wall blocking the gate once i enter the armour section again on both versions on a regular modded and a only essential modded loadout

Hi guys, I got to Solitude and I have 4 errors so far:1 with bards-stand and do not move during the scene with the Stake, but I found a hint here on the forum.2 in the subway:when renting an apartment, there is no possibility to sleep and wait by the fireplace and the boy does not come to clean the room-so I do not get a scene with him..3 in the subway: the orc girl comes up and warns about her boyfriend and the guy comes the next day to the creaking mast, the pc does not deny him the joys, but there is no scene to continue.4 in Solitude:Elysif gives us an apartment, the PC can go there to have sex, get a servant, eat, take a bath, but can no longer go out when trying to call the manager, he also can not leave and all interactions for the pc disappear...of the 4 problems, I solved only one using the console with bards and Icol..Maybe who knows how to solve the 3 remaining errors?

If you have this many errors it sounds like a mod conflict.
Have you checked the list of conflicting mods and have you made sure that this save never had a prior version of thief installed?

I too had some script issues about a year ago with an admittedly very old safe.
I'd suggest starting a new game or going with a relatively young safe that doesn't have all that many hours yet.

1 hour ago, Valency said:

Hi guys, I got to Solitude and I have 4 errors so far:1 with bards-stand and do not move during the scene with the Stake, but I found a hint here on the forum.2 in the subway:when renting an apartment, there is no possibility to sleep and wait by the fireplace and the boy does not come to clean the room-so I do not get a scene with him..3 in the subway: the orc girl comes up and warns about her boyfriend and the guy comes the next day to the creaking mast, the pc does not deny him the joys, but there is no scene to continue.4 in Solitude:Elysif gives us an apartment, the PC can go there to have sex, get a servant, eat, take a bath, but can no longer go out when trying to call the manager, he also can not leave and all interactions for the pc disappear...of the 4 problems, I solved only one using the console with bards and Icol..Maybe who knows how to solve the 3 remaining errors?

Regarding the orc's boyfriend, I don't think there is any scene after you agree to have sex with him. The scene is supposed to fade to black. If you mean that you are stuck there, then try to disable the fade option.

11 hours ago, Highborn said:

Regarding the orc's boyfriend, I don't think there is any scene after you agree to have sex with him. The scene is supposed to fade to black. If you mean that you are stuck there, then try to disable the fade option.

Well, if this scene is like with Khajiit in Whiterun, which does not lead to anything, then there is no mistake, and if there should be a continuation after sex in a brothel?Will the pc meet the orc girl and start a fight? The PC just went out and went about its business, and so on until it came to the surface..

3 minutes ago, Valency said:

Well, if this scene is like with Khajiit in Whiterun, which does not lead to anything, then there is no mistake, and if there should be a continuation after sex in a brothel?Will the pc meet the orc girl and start a fight? The PC just went out and went about its business, and so on until it came to the surface..

That scene is meant for the orc girl to take revenge on the player later. If you have the newest patreon version.

7 hours ago, Highborn said:

That scene is meant for the orc girl to take revenge on the player later. If you have the newest patreon version.

No I have a public version 1.07 and I finished it today.So I got only 2 errors that I could not solve: a room in the subway and an apartment-the gift of Elysif the beautiful.And I want to note that the mod corresponds to the size of the DLS and it is beautiful this is the best thing I have met.I want to express my deep gratitude to all those who have been testing,translating,working on bugs,expressing ideas for creating content, and supporting Dogma for many years.And of course to Dogma himself for creating this splendor.I'm going to go through this mod thoughtfully first and learn it.

Hi guys cant seem to make Erna appear for the second time. She appered first time gave the threat speech. PC met her boyfriend in the mast and since then 5 to 6 days have passed working in the mast while also having Toris's performance ready. have rank 5 in arena.  Any thing I am doing wrong?  

37 minutes ago, Lostskyse said:

Hi guys cant seem to make Erna appear for the second time. She appered first time gave the threat speech. PC met her boyfriend in the mast and since then 5 to 6 days have passed working in the mast while also having Toris's performance ready. have rank 5 in arena.  Any thing I am doing wrong?  

She only appears when you start the performance.

On 3/31/2021 at 3:04 AM, kakaer said:

Give it time. I'm sure @brewmasterhal is doing his best. He said he's been very busy this month, I'm sure he will post it as soon as he's finished.

Just dropping in with an update:

Translation is currently ~95% complete.  There are only 59 lines that aren't currently translated, and I believe that at least 12 of those are currently inaccessible.  Hopefully I can hunt down the last few dozen and get out new versions for 1.0.0.8 and 1.1.2 around Sunday night.

On 1/18/2021 at 6:31 AM, Sin4tr4 said:

So I'm getting a T-pose in certain animations for this mod, I've run FNIS several times ( latest version ) and I'm playing with the "eng - LE 1.00.7". Any idea?

Fixed.

Now I have another problem, after skipping the whole mod until the last phase, my jornal says I have to speak with Runa. Upstairs there's no one, my character tho still do the animation ( waving, and waits for someone ).

Hi, I have both of the problems and I fixed one with runa by reinstalling PapyrusUtil PapyrusUtil - Modders Scripting Utility Functions at Skyrim Nexus - Mods and Community how did you fix the animations? I've tried reinstalling latest fnis and decompress animation files from BSA but had no luck ?

I fixed it. For anyone who has the same issue:

I replaced the voice files meaning decompressed the BSA of the previous version. In this version Dogma uses two folders bdanimations1 and 2 instead of previous bdanimations. So the way to solve this is delete BDanimations folder under Data\meshes\actors\character\animations and  FNIS_BDanimations_Behavior.hkx under Data\meshes\actors\character\behaviors.

Ok so I know it is a glitch as said in the tutorial but my case is different. When the quest to acquire the dreamcatcher starts, I go to the jarl's longhouse, the dialogue which tells me I can't enter appears, and then the walkthrough says that I have to talk to the guard next to the jarl's longhouse to let me in the barracks or something like that. The tutorial says that the glitch is that the guard is not there/invisible. For me the guard is next to the door but the dialogue does not appear. I tried the fixes mentioned in the walkthrough but they don't work. Can anyone tell me if I can somehow either skip this part or just acquire the dreamcatcher through console commands? I am stuck at this part so please help me.

2 hours ago, ASLars said:

Ok so I know it is a glitch as said in the tutorial but my case is different. When the quest to acquire the dreamcatcher starts, I go to the jarl's longhouse, the dialogue which tells me I can't enter appears, and then the walkthrough says that I have to talk to the guard next to the jarl's longhouse to let me in the barracks or something like that. The tutorial says that the glitch is that the guard is not there/invisible. For me the guard is next to the door but the dialogue does not appear. I tried the fixes mentioned in the walkthrough but they don't work. Can anyone tell me if I can somehow either skip this part or just acquire the dreamcatcher through console commands? I am stuck at this part so please help me.

go to the Falkreath prison and try talking with the captain in imperial armor, see if there is a dialogue to join the guard

1 hour ago, Highborn said:

go to the Falkreath prison and try talking with the captain in imperial armor, see if there is a dialogue to join the guard

I tried. No dialogue there. But its ok now. I just went back to an old save and just used the skip option to skip the whole falkreath section of the quest. There was not too much I missed but the walkthrough told me what I needed to know.

On 2021/1/22 at PM4点35分, houchaoyue said:

选择要走蛇喉的路后与他见面,无论是奴隶还是监狱。PC都要走到蛇喉附近的地方,等着遇见马苏斯或其他人。当马苏斯来时,PC不会站起来而是向前走坐姿后, 说出“远离你的母亲”,场景就卡住了。

I got stuck in the same scence the same way as you got. Have you solved it now?