16 minutes ago, alex61821 said:

OK i will try that time.  

Do you know what the timescale should be at?  time is barely moving.  I dont think time actually moved in the skunkway is that correct?  it only moved if you did something right?  after leaving the skunkway should time go back to normal?

Yes, it should be normal. Vanilla wait system works.

14 hours ago, kakaer said:

Does the achievement for placing the posters in all the right places affect the 10 gold marks gathering and does it unlock any new content? Also, someone asked before whether it's possible to change the amount of drinks with a console command rather than replaying the entire mod from scratch but it went unanswered, so I'm bumping the question.

Yes, posters in all the right places unlocks an extra variation scene with gathering 10 gold marks at the show. I'm pretty sure I remember it being said that post-start changing the # of drinks is basically impossible without breaking the game. As of now, if you want to get the majority of available scenes after the story, 1 drink is the way to go. 

I was able to get the Hamlof to work when i went back at 8pm...thank you for the help.  I have not been able to do both the Kepplr and Hamlof like the walkthru suggests.  If i do kepplr first then it puts the time past 9pm so i cant do hamlof unless i wait till the next day and when i do that a grumpy wife achievement happens, then i do hamlof and when i go back to kepplr "hows the wife is all i can talk to him about."  any ideas?  or should i just move on?

my timescale is stuck at 1 so i just i should just set it to default?

On 3/16/2021 at 5:02 PM, Highborn said:

By the way, anyone tried that tried the new version on SE managed to talk with the bards outside Solitude? I couldn't interact with the bonfire, so my character could never sit down and talk with them.

Had this problem not long ago. What solved it was that I got far enough from Solitude (because I fast traveled to the stables just below the city) and the dialogue with "here is solitude. now I just need to get into the city" appeared. Once that dialogue was triggered, I went back and I was able to interact with the campfire. The dialogue triggered for me just when I was about to talk to the pirates. Hope that solves it for you.

1 hour ago, alex61821 said:

I was able to get the Hamlof to work when i went back at 8pm...thank you for the help.  I have not been able to do both the Kepplr and Hamlof like the walkthru suggests.  If i do kepplr first then it puts the time past 9pm so i cant do hamlof unless i wait till the next day and when i do that a grumpy wife achievement happens, then i do hamlof and when i go back to kepplr "hows the wife is all i can talk to him about."  any ideas?  or should i just move on?

my timescale is stuck at 1 so i just i should just set it to default?

As far as I know, it is not possible to do both Hamlof and Kleppr's scenes right now. Doing one locks out the other, and this extra scene that is supposed to play if you have done both scenes is inaccessible as of right now.

39 minutes ago, Oiepigsle2 said:

Had this problem not long ago. What solved it was that I got far enough from Solitude (because I fast traveled to the stables just below the city) and the dialogue with "here is solitude. now I just need to get into the city" appeared. Once that dialogue was triggered, I went back and I was able to interact with the campfire. The dialogue triggered for me just when I was about to talk to the pirates. Hope that solves it for you.

Thanks! Indeed I fast traveled to the stables, so that was probably the case.

3 hours ago, theliddtin said:

As far as I know, it is not possible to do both Hamlof and Kleppr's scenes right now. Doing one locks out the other, and this extra scene that is supposed to play if you have done both scenes is inaccessible as of right now.

AHH that explains it then, thanks.

3 hours ago, kakaer said:

Is there any eta on pregnancy update? Any chance for this spring?

It's too soon for any eta. But it seems Dogma has some ambitious plan, so it will definitely be bigger than regular extended versions. Might be equivalent to one of the biggest updates, so I wouldn't expect anything released before the ending of summer. But it's just my speculation.

15 hours ago, theliddtin said:

it is possible to do both scenes. And there is special dialogue between Kleppr and his wife if you do so.

4 hours ago, lese8 said:

it is possible to do both scenes. And there is special dialogue between Kleppr and his wife if you do so.

Care to elaborate?

Also I seem to be having problems with the dialogue sometimes I only get the first sentence and then the person talks for awhile more but i get no dialogue.  Like lefty in the mine after you have sex with him, i am guessing he is explaining what i am supposed to be doing in the mine but i only get the first line.  not sure what i am supposed to be doing in the mine.

17 hours ago, kakaer said:

Is there any eta on pregnancy update? Any chance for this spring?

It's sounding like another very big update.  Expect many months of development time.

21 hours ago, theliddtin said:

5 hours ago, lese8 said:

There is dialog for this case, but it was not accessible in v1.0.  I asked Dogma if there was a way to do it, and on Feb 23rd I heard back that it was bugged.

It might be accessible in v1.1 if you have sex with Kleppr, then have sex with Hamlof before returning to Kleppr for the information.

Any help finding the thief cache's would be great.  only able to find the one down river from valtheim tower.  been standing on the spot that looks like where it should be off the road by the dragon mound on the road to windhelm for hours now looking at every rock...the map marker seems to go away when i get to close to where the map marker used to be.

13 minutes ago, alex61821 said:

Any help finding the thief cache's would be great.  only able to find the one down river from valtheim tower.  been standing on the spot that looks like where it should be off the road by the dragon mound on the road to windhelm for hours now looking at every rock...the map marker seems to go away when i get to close to where the map marker used to be.

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/77152-thief/page/221/?tab=comments#comment-3217735

On 12/4/2020 at 1:07 PM, brewmasterhal said:

Let's talk about ways of getting past the annoying bits of the latest version, for those who are just trying to get to all of the new content.

Hide contents

The Snake's Throat:

Reveal hidden contents
  1. Talk to the thief, then talk to Hans and get Hans to agree to help - these two should be enough and they are relatively easy to recruit
  2. Make a save, then attack one of the other prisoners
  3. Using the console, target anyone who turns hostile and use setav health 0 to set their current HP to 0 - they will not die from this but the first hit from an allied NPC will kill them
  4. Alternatively, you can try using setpos z 9999 to move the target super high, killing them when they fall - haven't tested this yet

Unfortunately, I recall attempting to use kill to drop these guys but it didn't work

The thief's caches:

Reveal hidden contents

You can use the command player.movetqt bd_sq_help to teleport to the vicinity of one of the undiscovered caches.  See the attached images for the exact locations of the caches (the pile of dust, highlighted green, with the multicolored box around it).

Getting money in the Skunkway:

Reveal hidden contents

player.additem XX108C7D 99

Avoiding the cooldown on the arena tournaments:

Reveal hidden contents

setpqv hp_sw_arena arenaTraining_isTournamentDay true

Setting your arena rank:

Reveal hidden contents

setpqv hp_sw_arena arena_playerRank X

I would not recommend attempting to set the rank to 10 (champion) since it will probably break things.  Instead, set your rank to 9, then enter the arena and use tai to turn off the opponent's AI.

cache1.PNG

cache2.PNG

cache3.PNG

cache4.PNG

cache5.PNG

That sucks so bad...i was even thinking he should have hidden in the tree stump.  i picked the mushrooms from the tree and the flower right next to it but not a thing popped up for finding the cache.  sheesh you must have to be right on it.   thanks for the pictures.

On 3/18/2021 at 7:46 AM, alex61821 said:

Care to elaborate?

The extra scene is only available in the Patreon version:

If you have sex with Kleppr, and then before speaking with him about information on the Snake's Throat, have sex with Hamlof (to the point of learning about the Snake Throat), entering the Silver-Blood Inn will have a new scene between Frabbi and Kleppr.

It definitely doesn't work in the 1.0 version, as far as my testing goes, but it does trigger for the 1.1 version. The scene is just dialogue between Frabbi and Kleppr, no animations or anything fancy.

On 3/18/2021 at 5:47 PM, Jimmycrack said:

when is the walkthrough for part 11 and 12 gonna come out?

So here's what I've been doing since the last week of February: packed up my house; moved 2000 miles across the country; bought a new house; started a new job.  I've finally gotten a little bit of time to work on this stuff in just the last couple of days.

I'm currently about 50% done with translating.  Right now, everything else is on the back burner.