On 2/17/2021 at 1:25 PM, Andy14 said:

Apostrophe does not appear as an apostrophe. but as - something. And well - slang's just slang. Very difficult to understand for non-native speakers.
Don't get me wrong - it's not a reproach from me to you.
But very often without the originals of Dogma or its English version I would not have understood what it was about.

Try this version of the Thief.esp and let me know if the rendering issue has been fixed.  I changed the xTranslate settings to German encoding and re-exported the translation.

Dogma - Thief DE.7z

3 hours ago, andariel1234567 said:

Thief Quest wont start even though the "Stranger" invites me to the table.

After that, he just sits there doing nothing and i dont have any dialogue options anymore. What do i do?

I installed :

Skyrim - legendary edition
SKSE 1.7.3 - For correct working of scripts.
Papyrus util 3.3 - For correct working of scripts.
FuzRoDa 6.1 - For correct dialogs working.
Fnis 7.6 - animation.
SOS - Schlongs of Skyrim Light 0.0-1.04

Racemenu 3.4.5

Im using Vortex as a mod administrator.

Edit1: The mod is called Thief Quest and this is my loading order: staring from number 1 to number 16:

Skyrim.esm

Update.esm

Dawnguard.esm

Hearthfire.esm

Dragonborn.esm

HighResTexturePack1.esp

HighResTexturePack2.esp

HighResTexturePack3.esp

Schlongs of Skyrim - Light.esp

RaceMenu.esp

RaceMenu plugin.esp

KS Hairdo.esp

RaceMenuMorphsUUNP.esp

FNIS.esp

Dogma - Thief.esp

PCEA - 0 -DG and DB DLC - All races.esp

I tried the steps from the FAQ and they dont work:

1. Open your console
  2. Click on the Stranger and note his baseID value, which is XX012636
  3. Whatever the XX values are, enter the command startscene XX01263b
  4. Close the console

One more thing, in the FAQ section it says that i should have a menu for the Thief quest but i dont have such thing.

I believe you need at least 100 gold to have the thief speak to you--you also can't have any companions with you

14 hours ago, theliddtin said:

Ich glaube, Sie brauchen mindestens 100 Gold, damit der Dieb mit Ihnen spricht - Sie können auch keine Gefährten bei sich haben

17 hours ago, andariel1234567 said:

Dieb Quest wird nicht beginnen, obwohl der "Fremde" mich an den Tisch einlädt.

Danach sitzt er einfach da und tut nichts und ich habe keine Dialogoptionen mehr. Was kann ich tun?

Ich habe installiert : 

Skyrim  - legendäre Ausgabe
SKSE 1.7.3  - Für das korrekte Arbeiten von Skripten.
Papyrus util 3.3  - Zum korrekten Arbeiten von Skripten.
FuzRoDa 6.1  - Damit korrekte Dialoge funktionieren.
Fnis 7.6  - Animation.
SOS - Schlongs of Skyrim Light 0.0-1.04

Rennmenü 3.4.5

Ich benutze Vortex als Mod-Administrator.

Edit1: Der Mod heißt Thief Quest und das ist meine Ladereihenfolge: von Nummer 1 auf Nummer 16 starren:

Skyrim.esm

Update.esm

Dawnguard.esm

Hearthfire.esm

Dragonborn.esm

HighResTexturePack1.esp

HighResTexturePack2.esp

HighResTexturePack3.esp

Schlongs von Skyrim - Light.esp

RaceMenu.esp

RaceMenu plugin.esp

KS Hairdo.esp

RaceMenuMorphsUUNP.esp

FNIS.esp

Dogma - Thief.esp

PCEA - 0 -DG und DB DLC - Alle Rennen.esp

Ich habe die Schritte aus den FAQ ausprobiert und sie funktionieren nicht:

1. Öffnen Sie Ihre Konsole
  2. Klicken Sie auf den Fremden und notieren Sie seinen baseID-Wert, der  XX012636 ist
  3. Geben Sie unabhängig von den  XX-  Werten den Befehl  startscene XX01263b ein
  4. Schließen Sie die Konsole

Eine weitere Sache, im FAQ-Bereich steht, dass ich ein Menü für die Dieb-Quest haben sollte, aber ich habe so etwas nicht.

Yes you must have 100 gold or more.
If the stranger talks to you, but does not start the drinking scene, it indicates a lack of FuzRoDa. 
If there is no MCM menu, either Sky-Ui is missing or the installation is broken.

I'm stuck at the quest just after my girl had sex with the werewolf. The last thing that works is she says "It's over, it's finally over" or something like that and she gets up. After that it's bugged, I can pick up the armor and dagger that's laying on the ground but can't equip it (it disappears from my inventory), I can't talk to Torek who is lying on the ground holding his stomach, I can't collect any of the bones (can't even interact with them) or do anything else. What console command do I use to force the next stage? I really want that achievement. thanks!

2 hours ago, hochoka said:

created only clothes no shoes.

Gotta make some shoes/boots too.  All of the nifs in Data\meshes\BD\Subway\PlayerClothesAlt\ have to have valid data.

3 hours ago, user9120975435 said:

I'm stuck at the quest just after my girl had sex with the werewolf. The last thing that works is she says "It's over, it's finally over" or something like that and she gets up. After that it's bugged, I can pick up the armor and dagger that's laying on the ground but can't equip it (it disappears from my inventory), I can't talk to Torek who is lying on the ground holding his stomach, I can't collect any of the bones (can't even interact with them) or do anything else. What console command do I use to force the next stage? I really want that achievement. thanks!

Torek is supposed to stand up and run into the cage.  Something is preventing him from doing this.

1 minute ago, ws00412408 said:

BUG Report:  The Dragonborn's sexual moan disappeared after you go to the Eldergleam Sanctury to fetch the Nirnroot. That should lose the sexual sound only about ViginaSex and AnnalSex except for the blow job. And I have use the skyui console to reset the sound preset options which doesnt work?

I use the SE version

On 11/23/2019 at 8:30 AM, disdain18 said:

Yeah as I said,everything works perfectly up to the point that the cave starts collapsing. I'm pretty sure it's that last phase the player says before you have to start running, as consoling away before that happens , "avoids" the bug after a strange cutscene (the game thinks you escaped the cave with the player saying "That was close"). Well everything seems to work after consoling the player away like that,so I guess I'm fine for the moment. It's just a bit odd ,since I didn't seem to have any other bug in any version before ,except maybe some ctds and all esps I really have activated are armor mods. But yes, you are right since no one else seems to experience this problem and I found a way to bypass it, I guess it's something on my end, I'll try to solve at my next playthrough. Thanks for the help anyway!

I encountered this problem too, how to solve it?

On 11/22/2019 at 9:13 AM, disdain18 said:

I need some help. After the cave collapsing triggers ,once you obtain the Lunar Nirnroot, player's voice can't be heard in scenes anymore. I experienced this before in a previous version,but simply reloading to a save prior to the scene and doing it again seemed to solve the problem. No matter how many times I try this now,there is no result. For some reason player voice can't be heard in scenes anymore (the other sfx and male voice works as intended). I am certain that it's something inside the cave that causes this,as I tried talking to the druid and before entering the cave, I went all the way to Windhelm and started a scene with Liorel and it worked perfectly. I doubt this is caused because of a mod,because I removed almost all mods but some armor mods ,body ,skeleton etc plus I see no problem in TES5 Edit. Any help/suggestion would be really appreciated as this completely breaks my experience. Thank you in advance

Edit: I believe it has something to do with the last line the player says before start running about the cave collapsing. It gets cut off weirdly (rather quick) and also seems like the Russian voice gets interrupted as well. I came to this conclusion because I tried consoling myself away the moment I got the Nirnroot. There was a weird scene because the game believed the player got out of the cave,but after that everything seems to work fine (player voice included). I will hope nothing breaks for me going forward and continue like this,but perhaps this is something that should be look into

I have this problem too. It really takes me too much time.I should save the game when the cave collapse?

53 minutes ago, ws00412408 said:

I have this problem too. It really takes me too much time.I should save the game when the cave collapse?

OK I have done it. The solution is to wirte down certain NPC in the Eldergleam Sanctury before entered the Cave which shall collasped. And Use the code "player.moveto XXXX" when you pick up the Nirnroot

So I got around to getting up to date and installed the newest version since brewmasterhal finished his translation (amazing work btw you've made the mod more enjoyable for all of us with your work), unfortunately I've ran into some issues, for some reason the game keeps telling me I'm running the 1.00.6 everytime I reload a save, I tried downloading from both drive and mega and both kept telling me the same thing, I made sure to start a brand new save so I don't know what the issue could be since I already got rid of all the old files in my mod list that were from version v0.9.5.57.

The other issue I came across was that the hot spring boy's penis was completely missing, poor guy just had a huge hole instead of one, I didn't do any changes to my SOS installation ,it was originally the complete version and it worked fine on v0.9.5.57, got the light version just to check if that could be the issue, reloaded the save and still nothing, last time I played I installed all the fixes and extras so this time I did the same thing maybe there's something that I overlooked.

51 minutes ago, Puyo Puyo said:

So I got around to getting up to date and installed the newest version since brewmasterhal finished his translation (amazing work btw you've made the mod more enjoyable for all of us with your work), unfortunately I've ran into some issues, for some reason the game keeps telling me I'm running the 1.00.6 everytime I reload a save, I tried downloading from both drive and mega and both kept telling me the same thing, I made sure to start a brand new save so I don't know what the issue could be since I already got rid of all the old files in my mod list that were from version v0.9.5.57.

The other issue I came across was that the hot spring boy's penis was completely missing, poor guy just had a huge hole instead of one, I didn't do any changes to my SOS installation ,it was originally the complete version and it worked fine on v0.9.5.57, got the light version just to check if that could be the issue, reloaded the save and still nothing, last time I played I installed all the fixes and extras so this time I did the same thing maybe there's something that I overlooked.

The first error is just something you must live with. It does no harm and will ne fixed soon. 

It is possible to get both the Kleppr and Hamlof scenes, but only by having sex with Kleppr, then with Hamlof (at least until he finishes), then returning to Kleppr for the information.  There's no benefit to doing this, but it does trigger a scene between Kleppr and Frabbi in which they talk about you.

Has anyone done this? I didn't see an option to stop Hamlof after he finishes until when he starts telling you about the serpents maw, and then you can interrupt him to get to the point. That makes Kleppr dialogue branch inaccessible though.