ok so in the Walkthrough it says that to get this achievement you need to do this. Before you do, walk into the map room and stand completely still next to the map table for over a minute to get the Swayze achievement. but nothing its happening i have tried standing on all side of the map table but noting its working what am i doing wrong? 

7 hours ago, kakaer said:

@brewmasterhal

Is the Rat achievement (I believe it's for getting Selus thrown down the pit) in your guide? The furthest I got with him was either getting him caught and thrown down, or failing the minigame, which does nothing, even when repeated several times, with no achievement.

That one might be rewarded for getting Rindir killed?

6 hours ago, galned said:

ok so in the Walkthrough it says that to get this achievement you need to do this. Before you do, walk into the map room and stand completely still next to the map table for over a minute to get the Swayze achievement. but nothing its happening i have tried standing on all side of the map table but noting its working what am i doing wrong? 

Dogma says that this achievement is still accessible, but no one else has been able to unlock it.

53 minutes ago, brewmasterhal said:

That one might be rewarded for getting Rindir killed?

Dogma says that this achievement is still accessible, but no one else has been able to unlock it.

Ah, fair enough. Your names are much different from the google translated ones, plus I have not played the mines in weeks. Does the scene with Selus go past the minigame (he either makes the PC cum or gets thrown down the pit) or is that it?

1 hour ago, kakaer said:

Ah, fair enough. Your names are much different from the google translated ones, plus I have not played the mines in weeks. Does the scene with Selus go past the minigame (he either makes the PC cum or gets thrown down the pit) or is that it?

Only two options for dealing with him in the current version: beat him in a fight or have him killed.  There's not a lot of stuff to actually do in the mine right now.

5 minutes ago, brewmasterhal said:

Only two options for dealing with him in the current version: beat him in a fight or have him killed.  There's not a lot of stuff to actually do in the mine right now.

I see, thanks. I thought maybe there was an alternative interaction that differs from the cum on PC's face and get killed or make her climax paths.

hey, i am playing with the SSE of this mod. Works fine so far. I have a slight problem. I need to distract the "tax man" infront of solitude to help the two bards. I need to press "mouse 3" so they start sneaking. I know where mouse 3 is supposed to be. It worked in Thief LE. And my mouse works too. you cant change the button for that scene in the MCM. is there a other way to let those two in? via console, changing mouse 3-button in some data file etc? 

6 hours ago, pinkpunkt said:

hey, i am playing with the SSE of this mod. Works fine so far. I have a slight problem. I need to distract the "tax man" infront of solitude to help the two bards. I need to press "mouse 3" so they start sneaking. I know where mouse 3 is supposed to be. It worked in Thief LE. And my mouse works too. you cant change the button for that scene in the MCM. is there a other way to let those two in? via console, changing mouse 3-button in some data file etc? 

How do you feel about reading and modifying raw machine code?

2 hours ago, voika said:

Why do I get a warning about a virus (Backdoor:Win32/Bladabindi!ml) when I try to download the latest version?

Is this the LE or the SE (test) version?

I'm not getting any hits but you're not the first person to say this.

When I played the memory ball on the second floor, tarange would not knock on my door to take the next step. The memory of the prison captain will stop after the white screen, and there is no way to continue to turn off this function.

I've tried to unload and reload skyrim completely, but it doesn't work. Is there any solution?

Hello guys just here to report some bugs on the SE version 

1. if anyone is having any trouble with the Miners memory potion in the smelter  you can use the comand setpqv dft_congif sys_debugmode 1 go to the Thief MC menu in the Debug section you can allow saving mid-scene, then save in the same spot and reload that save this seems to fix a lot of the scene stop issues for me ( those saves are burnt and you shouldn't use them any more just to access scenes )
  2. The textures for the anti magic collar in the Snakes Throat , the textures for the pee puddles and the textures for the stolen honey nut are missing or corrupted (only SE version)
51 minutes ago, gk9 said:

Did something happen to part 11/12 walkthrough? It had achievement descriptions before.

The achievement stuff is still there.  Scroll down to the Walkthrough>Achievements section.

2 hours ago, Veta said:
  1. The textures for the anti magic collar in the Snakes Throat , the textures for the pee puddles and the textures for the stolen honey nut are missing or corrupted (only SE version)

There are a handful of meshes/textures from the ZAZ mods that are used in Thief, but due to oversights the textures weren't included in the .bsa.  If we can put together a full list I can add the textures to a patch for those who don't want to install ZAZ just for a few MBs of texture files.

I know for certain that these are missing:

1. The slave collar and gag from the Varg bad end
  2. The x-cross in the Solitude dungeon
  3. The collar, puddles, and food as mentioned above (could also be a missed LE -> SE conversion on these?)

Update on the translation progress:

I'm now at less than 700 lines left to go, or just under 86% complete.  I think I've made it through everything that the mine has to offer, so I can finally move on to the last few bits that should be much more linear and easier to deal with.  I'll probably be able to get all of that done in the next few days, but then I'll do another couple days of editing before I put out a full translation.  Looking like my previous estimate was accurate, and I'll be able to do it by this Friday sometime.

2 hours ago, brewmasterhal said:

The achievement stuff is still there.  Scroll down to the Walkthrough>Achievements section.

There are a handful of meshes/textures from the ZAZ mods that are used in Thief, but due to oversights the textures weren't included in the .bsa.  If we can put together a full list I can add the textures to a patch for those who don't want to install ZAZ just for a few MBs of texture files.

I know for certain that these are missing:

1. The slave collar and gag from the Varg bad end
  2. The x-cross in the Solitude dungeon
  3. The collar, puddles, and food as mentioned above (could also be a missed LE -> SE conversion on these?)

Update on the translation progress:

I'm now at less than 700 lines left to go, or just under 86% complete.  I think I've made it through everything that the mine has to offer, so I can finally move on to the last few bits that should be much more linear and easier to deal with.  I'll probably be able to get all of that done in the next few days, but then I'll do another couple days of editing before I put out a full translation.  Looking like my previous estimate was accurate, and I'll be able to do it by this Friday sometime.

Hi!

Thanks for everything so far in making this mod more accessible to us english language users!

Any chance you can share the latest translation file too?

12 hours ago, brewmasterhal said:

Try downloading from mega?

I did. I also downloaded the whole 1.00.6.zip and the LE 1.00.7 was the only one where my antivirus noticed a problem.

0.95.56 is the previous version I've played and that one didn't have this problem

2 hours ago, Sandwraith said:

Chikan Have sex with Selus at night.How can i do this?

If I'm not mistaken, you must switch beds with the Thief. At night, Selus will grope you. You yell out to Rindir but having no proof does not take you far. Next night he does it again. This will trigger a minigane where you must resist orgasming. If you do, he cums on your face and gets thrown down the pit. If not, the PC will cum and Selus will continue to grope us every night until he is either killef or we turn him into an ally. 

@brewmasterhal can correct me if I am wrong.