Billyy's SLAL Animations (2024-4-1)

33 minutes ago, idle said:

I ran FNIS and SLAL, enabled the animations in sexlab, but the canine animations won't run. What causes this?

I had the same problem with the Falmer and the Giants. I solved it like this :

MCM\Sexlab\Setting animations , deactivated allow animations for creatures , I let them spend some time in the game, then reactivated them and now they work

On 10/30/2017 at 11:35 PM, MadMansGun said:

lets just say....i learned more about the Crack Spider's Bitch.

edit: i fixed the SexLab script that was causing the wrong sized bug animations to be played

fixed sslCreatureAnimationSlots script.7zUnavailable

MNC+Creature Framework

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/3524-sexlab-more-nasty-critters-install-guide/

I know this is old AF but do you still have the script?

Edited by Uxot

I have some issues with thoose animations from few versions back, a lot of furniture animations doesnt spawn furniture object. I am not talking about invisible ones, the standard ones. Some objects spawns, like pillory, and some do not. I checked everything in fomod, rerun fnis/all standard procedures. And i am the only one, or is this known issue?

Ok, i checked json files, there is only one chair animation in humanfurniture, and this one indeed works, all rest of them are in invisfurniture. so this makes sense.

I thought there were more of them. Maybe i am remembering wrong. Nevermind.

Edited by moody132

Anyone having an issue with the tentacles on the seeker and spriggan anims not showing? I have the most updated version and the most updated MNC version. Everything works perfectly besides some of the creature objects appearing. 

15 hours ago, duketor1 said:

Anyone having an issue with the tentacles on the seeker and spriggan anims not showing? I have the most updated version and the most updated MNC version. Everything works perfectly besides some of the creature objects appearing. 

I'm having the same issue. Trying to figure out what is wrong but so far no luck.

Everything else is working properly so at the moment I am at a loss as well.

17 hours ago, duketor1 said:

1 hour ago, TheBitchOfSkyrim said:

I'm having the same issue. Trying to figure out what is wrong but so far no luck.

Everything else is working properly so at the moment I am at a loss as well.

You guys use ABC? Pretty sure it adds those things, it does for seekers

Edited by Gukahn

image.png

I'm making extensive use of your invisible furniture scenes, coming in the next release of Toys&Love. It's like a whole new dynamic interacting with world objects!

Here's the teaser video

I've even converted your solo scene that uses an AO chair, to be an invisible solo scene. Could always use more solo scenes... invisible furniture and other. I have a solo scene fetish, what can I say? Innocent virgins need to masturbate :P 

Having some trouble with getting nemesis to completely register all the animations.

I'm rolling with FNIS and Nemesis. Following the guide I found for using both. I have two Output folders, one for FNIS and one for Nemesis, in order to have FNIS handle creatures and Nemesis handle everything else. I run FNIS first, overwriting the FNIS Output, and then I turn off FNIS and run Nemesis and it overwrites the FNIS Output and the Nemesis Output however it needs to. The system works for all animation packs EXCEPT Billy's and I'm not sure why.

Anyone have any idea why?

On 11/16/2022 at 11:52 AM, HeckingHeccker said:

For some reason, my skyrim wont even start up when i install this animation pack, any chance i could get help

Just upgraded from 6.1 to 6.2, and I got an instant CTD on loading. 

What I tried and did not help:

- Installed "Animation Limit Crash Fix"

- Removed "Furniture Pack", to only choose "Invisible Furniture"

- Re-run FNIS 

I kept the version 6.1 in MO2, just disabling it when I tried to upgrade, so I got back to it, reran FNIS. Funny thing, with that version, FNIS recorded 11,911 animations, and 11,788 on 6.2 (with both furniture packs), so it is clearly not a limit issue. Anyway, reloaded the last save with 6.1, no issue...but I noticed I left 6 NPCs on some poses from GomaPero, so I ended their poses, saved a new game, upgraded to 6.2 again, and voilà, the new save loaded without any issue. 

Yeah, for some reason, upgrading while some NPCs, and PC, are in posing mode, created my crash. I'm pretty sure this is not normal, I often save a game with characters in different poses (not animations though), and never caused me any issue. What I fear now, is that I summon a NPC or go into another cell where I left a NPC in a pose, and that will cause me another CTD, if so, this will require me to start a new game.