Billyy's SLAL Animations (2024-4-1)

Upon installing 5.9, getting a "libprng warning: iCCP: known incorrect sRGB profile" in MO2, it's making the Animation Objects show up a weird color, like making the tilted wheel black and rainbow colored, or the pillory's texture straight blue. Only get this when installing 5.9, 5.8 was fine but unfortunately I deleted 5.8 when I installed 5.9, so I can't switch back.

9 minutes ago, ShadowProctor said:

Upon installing 5.9, getting a "libprng warning: iCCP: known incorrect sRGB profile" in MO2, it's making the Animation Objects show up a weird color, like making the tilted wheel black and rainbow colored, or the pillory's texture straight blue. Only get this when installing 5.9, 5.8 was fine but unfortunately I deleted 5.8 when I installed 5.9, so I can't switch back.

Are you using the SE version?

If so, please note that the SE 5.9 version contains LE meshes. You can run SSE NIF Optimizer on the meshes to fix this problem.

I posted about this problem a few days ago.

Edited by Herowynne
On 8/18/2022 at 10:35 PM, fawksiii said:

I'm kinda curious, any chance of animations with hagravens, sorry if you've talked about this before but I was really curious, especially after the release of PSBoss's new hagraven model  

I'm going to say exactly the same. There are two MNC animations, but...

It's possible to make a good hagraven cunnilingus?

Hey guys, I'm pretty new to modding and I have a problem with SLAL MCM, I run through forum for this mod and a few other folks had a same problem. When i run FNIS this mod actually shows up there, but when I try to register it through in game animation loader it just refuses to see it. A few guys recommended to try installing older version of JContainers, but it didn't work for me. I'm installing mods via MO2. Could someone help please ?

On 8/19/2022 at 1:04 PM, ShadowProctor said:

Just a note to anyone dropping in here from a random search - "libprng warning: iCCP: known incorrect sRGB profile" from MO2 has nothing to do with this mod. It's a harmless warning from the library MO2 uses for graphics that indicates one of the graphic files (such as possibly the splash.png it uses for the logo) was saved with an 'invalid' color profile. This can be ignored with respect to the game, since none of the graphics that MO2 would be accessing to get that error are graphics that Skyrim would have access to when running. And other than popping up an error in the MO2 log, it does nothing in MO2 either....

21 hours ago, Bobchik23 said:

Hey guys, I'm pretty new to modding and I have a problem with SLAL MCM, I run through forum for this mod and a few other folks had a same problem. When i run FNIS this mod actually shows up there, but when I try to register it through in game animation loader it just refuses to see it. A few guys recommended to try installing older version of JContainers, but it didn't work for me. I'm installing mods via MO2. Could someone help please ?

You need the correct version of Jcontainers for your game or SLAL won't work. If your game is v 1.5.97 you want the SE Jcontainers, if it is v1.6+ you want the AE Jcontainers. This is also true for any mod with a SKSE dll, you must have the correct SE/AE version or they won't work. 

5 hours ago, bnub345 said:

You need the correct version of Jcontainers for your game or SLAL won't work. If your game is v 1.5.97 you want the SE Jcontainers, if it is v1.6+ you want the AE Jcontainers. This is also true for any mod with a SKSE dll, you must have the correct SE/AE version or they won't work. 

Thank you, reinstalled newest version of Jcontainers and all worked out. Made my day, Legend ?

On 8/17/2022 at 10:50 PM, Vyxenne said:

I am still playing SSE v1.5.97 and SLF 1.63. I fixed this and several other related HH issues with:

AFAIK, you have to tick TWO boxes in SexLab's MCM in order for HH scaling to work- the one you mentioned AND another one that has to do with scaling... it may be the one that refers directly to "enable actor scaling" or the other one that is something like "equalize actors' height." The reason I don't know is that I have all scaling turned off because I play a girl who bears a striking resemblance to ... moi! That means my character is downsized to 95% or even 92% on some playthroughs, so that she is visibly shorter than most of the men. Yes, this means I spend a week or so setting up alignments the first time an animation appears, but the payoff makes that time well spent. And I don't float above the furniture during sex.

EDIT to add: In rummaging through my installed High-Heels-related mods, I just found that I have something called RacemenuHHScaleEffect installed- it has just one active file, a script override. It has been installed for a couple of years and the script it overrides is from Racemenu High Heels (Height Fixes), and it did not come from the Nexus- I have no idea where I got it but since I'm not having any high heels problems in SexLab scenes including the furniture scenes, you might want to try it to see if it helps you with your HH issues during SL scenes.

RacemenuHHScaleEffect.7z 2.69 kB · 4 downloads

Damn, thanks so much for your indepth reply. When I get back into Skyrim modding I'll have to try out your solutions! 

Ive got a question for anyone who may be able to provide an answer, im trying to download the masterstroke modlist off of wabbajack and it is failing because it needs the previous version of this mod (5.9) 

since im obviously unable to download it from this page as its been updated, is there an archive page somewhere with the previous versions or am I just going to have to wait until the modlist gets updated? thanks a bunch guys

2 hours ago, Fridayflames said:

Ive got a question for anyone who may be able to provide an answer, im trying to download the masterstroke modlist off of wabbajack and it is failing because it needs the previous version of this mod (5.9) 

since im obviously unable to download it from this page as its been updated, is there an archive page somewhere with the previous versions or am I just going to have to wait until the modlist gets updated? thanks a bunch guys

This mod is just animations. The esp is the same in this version as well as many previous versions if you use the animations containing animobjects. You would just need to run fnis after install, as with any other mod containing animations, register the anims in slal as usual, and you're good. If you need a specific name, 5.9 zip file was named "670572948_SLAL_Billyy_Animationsv5.9SE.7z". You can download the 6.0 and rename it possibly. Good luck.

7 minutes ago, Inanna17 said:

This mod is just animations. The esp is the same in this version as well as many previous versions if you use the animations containing animobjects. You would just need to run fnis after install, as with any other mod containing animations, register the anims in slal as usual, and you're good. If you need a specific name, 5.9 zip file was named "670572948_SLAL_Billyy_Animationsv5.9SE.7z". You can download the 6.0 and rename it possibly. Good luck.

Thank you for answering me! I did attempt to do what you suggested before i posted here, unfortunately with no luck. I think it has something to do with the Hashcodes or something that wabbajack uses to order its lists, and even when i rename the file to match what its looking for it still doesnt recognize it. No worries though I will simply wait for an update to the modlist. Thanks anyhow!

10 hours ago, Fatal1ty1021 said:

Ha! Nice thanks :) 

EDIT: Also noticed that Billyy's pixbin or whatever they have linked right up at the top has 5.9 for le and se. This won't fix broken wabbajacks but the files are there without having to go to Russia. :D I think alot of people are like me and didn't realize just how easy it is to install sexlab. I just made a copy of my sfw install and put it in myself. The whole hit and miss of manually trying to get ostim/blah/blah working is not an issue with sexlab. So easy. Anyway, thanks for coming to my TEDx talk.

Edited by kelticfury
clarity

I have problem with missing texture? on the wheel object during animations. Usually its purple if its missing texture but in my case its flickering black like this. Any ideas what could be the case?

Also do I need to install devious device for the gallows to show up?

20220903065956_1.jpg.d716ececdf8028abd56470c2ac1c9c4c.jpg

Edited by assassin394
6 hours ago, Prototype993 said:

uh people, i'm having some issue with these animations

in some animations the penis is clipping a little of my character, also in animations like troll holding 2, he just his penis on air.

already tried to install all requeriments in the topic page and yet didn't worked.

That's what sexlabs Hotkeys for alignment are for. With OsmelMC's sexlab utility plus you can reduce those things drastically but you will almost always have to adjust animations manually a little bit.