Billyy's SLAL Animations (2024-4-1)

5 hours ago, shiagwen said:

As written above, it may work on the furniture itself as you said. but what stops them to appear at normal points when the windows opens do you want to use near bed ? if used or not, it is very possible that an invis furniture animation appears and the pc swifts in the air, as happened in my game.

Sexllab is NOT lokking for the tag furniture and is NOT priorize it, it is looking for vaginal, oral /blowjob or anal prior.  Even aggressive mods slip into normal appearance this way.

On the other hand, it  does work with chair and table added to the animation as anim object as other animations like nibbles show.  though it is possible to build a bed as animobject, as leito did, that is even more unusuable, the bed on the bed would stack above and who wants to place a bed on the road ?

That is true if you only let sexlab pick random animations.
You can hotkey the selection menu for your installed animations within the sexlab interface.
That way you can change the animation and even the stage of the animation as you  see fit while your current animation is playing.
Its a must have if you have invisible furniture animations installed.

5 hours ago, philyb said:

Anyone have issues with the dwarven animations? I just get "queue scene ended" when I try to engage, all the other animations under constructs seem to work except Frost Atronachs.

uninstall and reinstall or re register your mods in the sexlab interface.
Most likely a behavior file that hasent installed properly.
Did you run finis properly as well? 

23 minutes ago, TheBitchOfSkyrim said:

uninstall and reinstall or re register your mods in the sexlab interface.
Most likely a behavior file that hasent installed properly.
Did you run finis properly as well? 

It's weird because some of the other animations in the same section (constructs) work but the atronachs and dwarven things don't. I've tried doing all of that a bunch of times, I just get a "queue scene has ended" when I try to run them.

11 hours ago, TheBitchOfSkyrim said:

That is true if you only let sexlab pick random animations.
You can hotkey the selection menu for your installed animations within the sexlab interface.
That way you can change the animation and even the stage of the animation as you  see fit while your current animation is playing.
Its a must have if you have invisible furniture animations installed.

How that ?

I dont see any hotkey in Sexlab mcm that enables this.

19 hours ago, shiagwen said:

As written above, it may work on the furniture itself as you said. but what stops them to appear at normal points when the windows opens do you want to use near bed ? if used or not, it is very possible that an invis furniture animation appears and the pc swifts in the air, as happened in my game.

Sexllab is NOT lokking for the tag furniture and is NOT priorize it, it is looking for vaginal, oral /blowjob or anal prior.  Even aggressive mods slip into normal appearance this way.

On the other hand, it  does work with chair and table added to the animation as anim object as other animations like nibbles show.  though it is possible to build a bed as animobject, as leito did, that is even more unusuable, the bed on the bed would stack above and who wants to place a bed on the road ?

I use this and it works brilliantly.

20 hours ago, philyb said:

It's weird because some of the other animations in the same section (constructs) work but the atronachs and dwarven things don't. I've tried doing all of that a bunch of times, I just get a "queue scene has ended" when I try to run them.

verry strange. I've never had that issue so I'm afraid i don't know how to fix that.
But it looks to me like you have mods conflicting or something

3 hours ago, TheBitchOfSkyrim said:

verry strange. I've never had that issue so I'm afraid i don't know how to fix that.
But it looks to me like you have mods conflicting or something

Most likely, it's just specifically dwarven creatures and I'm not sure why they would be affected so. I'll probably reinstall a few of my animation mods over the next few days because my FNIS has been funky the past week and I've solved that now (fucking Windows) but I still don't get the dwarven animations. The character shifts VERY briefly like it wants to start the animation but it just...doesn't.

13 hours ago, philyb said:

Most likely, it's just specifically dwarven creatures and I'm not sure why they would be affected so. I'll probably reinstall a few of my animation mods over the next few days because my FNIS has been funky the past week and I've solved that now (fucking Windows) but I still don't get the dwarven animations. The character shifts VERY briefly like it wants to start the animation but it just...doesn't.

Are you having many scriptheavy mods running at the time the animations start?
Because this sounds like overloading XD

34 minutes ago, TheBitchOfSkyrim said:

Are you having many scriptheavy mods running at the time the animations start?
Because this sounds like overloading XD

It's not script load or the other animations wouldn't work, I even disabled all of them apart from the ones that don't work to check. I found another topic with the exact same problem as I had, so I'm gonna have a look at that. Strangely enough, it's dated in the last week. 

16 minutes ago, philyb said:

It's not script load or the other animations wouldn't work, I even disabled all of them apart from the ones that don't work to check. I found another topic with the exact same problem as I had, so I'm gonna have a look at that. Strangely enough, it's dated in the last week. 

Let me know what you find out. I'm interested for the fix on this issue in case i ever encounter it myself xD
Thank you in advance.

I have used Billy animations since the 1st day they came out, put in 25k hours (modded) and this is the very first time I have had a small prob with 1 animation. FFFFM Kinda start then locks, all good in FNIS and MCM, Yet animation will start then lock, Console says Fatal Thread requested animation can not be found, other then that all good. reset Sexlab yet still runs into the same problem, also reinstalled mod and run FNIS and all good till I try to run that 1 animation, any help would be appreciated :) either way, awesome animations.

Sorry just to note: It happens on both Skyrim LE and SE

Edited by PCGameFanatic

Alright, my stubbornness has been broken. Despite the exact version not being necessary for wabbajack my attempts to pass that knowledge on is futile. If only to save my sanity from the steady stream of DMs/posts asking for old versions I will now try and leave at least 1 past version up. I've uploaded 6.0 now.

15 hours ago, uchihaittach said:

Hello, I have a request.
I know it's hard. But could you do an orgy animation with two women and two men?

I would love an FFMM with couple swapping in between, without having to start new scenes. thanks

FFMM is on my 'eventually' to-do list, with hopefully at least one where actors will swap mid-animation as you've mentioned. My current goal was to get a couple FFFFMs before looking to saturate the in-between mix (which I guess is only like FFMM, FFFMM, FFMMM), and maybe I don't touch the the latter two 5p combos that are a lot more niche as FFMM would come from couples, where as the others are like couples with a 5th wheel...

On 10/9/2022 at 3:20 AM, shiagwen said:

Now that you made a new orgy folder for FFM orgies, why do you still have 6 FFM orgies in the lesbian folder ?  Are they the same with just a different name ?

Those are FFF, no? They're all girls and thus lesbian. Orgy folder was meant to filter out the less user-friendly groups of actors. Multi-female with a male animations i think are way less supported in a modding sense and thus would need more direct setup by user, who may not want to do that.

Also there's an animation count limit per slal pack (like 125~ is the max that'll show on the MCM page), so I look for ways to filter animations out of packs to keep us away from that number before it becomes an issue.

1 hour ago, Billyy said:

Alright, my stubbornness has been broken. Despite the exact version not being necessary for wabbajack my attempts to pass that knowledge on is futile. If only to save my sanity from the steady stream of DMs/posts asking for old versions I will now try and leave at least 1 past version up. I've uploaded 6.0 now.

Nooo, don't.
Seriously I doubt it will help, will just allow the list maintainer to slack longer, instead of keeping his crap current. In the long run you will have 6.1, 6.2 being current and since there was no need to update the list, people will still ask for 6.0. I might be to pessimistic, but I kinda doubt it.

That said, thanks for all the work you put into this. It's greatly appreciated.

I don't suppose you could do FFFF and FFFFF animations? I don't see any love in that department. :) Unless I'm missing something that is. I haven't run across anything anyhow. Am I safe in assuming that is much more difficult? Thank you SO much for what you do. :)

On 10/15/2022 at 10:47 PM, Billyy said:

Ha ha ha. Told You so. Happened to me too. I had to make a STICKY on my main download site. Thousands of downloads. My most popular post ever.

Hope your sanity is intact given the number of packs You have to post twice.