Billyy's SLAL Animations (2024-5-1)

i have a question about what you consider futanari and female. when a female character sets their gender to female, are they considered female and futa at the same time? cause when i have futa animations toggled none of the lesbian animations show up for me to switch to with sex lab tools. another issue i am having is that because it seems like all females are considered futa, the futa on female animations don't show up either because all of the women are considered futa. how do i fix this? am i doing something wrong?

So it seems others may be able to get this pack working? I can't seem to for the life of me. Other SLAL packs work, and this pack installs fine, FNIS picks it up, and I'm able to register animations, but both actors just overlap for the specific animations in this pack and not for others. I have the SLAL crash limit mod as well. Not doing any of the creature stuff, so dont have nasty critters installed, only focused on human animations. Any suggestions?

On 2/11/2023 at 11:55 PM, slayerish said:

i have a question about what you consider futanari and female. when a female character sets their gender to female, are they considered female and futa at the same time? cause when i have futa animations toggled none of the lesbian animations show up for me to switch to with sex lab tools. another issue i am having is that because it seems like all females are considered futa, the futa on female animations don't show up either because all of the women are considered futa. how do i fix this? am i doing something wrong?

I couldn't really say as I know it's been an odd scenario for Sexlab/just Skyrim in general which gender to count them as, but I define 'Futa' actors in the registration of animation process as 'female'. So I guess any female would count as a 'futa' as game doesn't afaik doesn't change gender based on dick status. Makes me wonder if any of the few people working on SexLab+ equivalents could add a special race ID for futa's somehow...

On 2/13/2023 at 5:43 PM, treyjones2 said:

So it seems others may be able to get this pack working? I can't seem to for the life of me. Other SLAL packs work, and this pack installs fine, FNIS picks it up, and I'm able to register animations, but both actors just overlap for the specific animations in this pack and not for others. I have the SLAL crash limit mod as well. Not doing any of the creature stuff, so dont have nasty critters installed, only focused on human animations. Any suggestions?

Are you an AE user by chance? I know that seems to be a common element for people with issues. I think people with odd issues have had success taking the LE files and converting them for SE/AE manually themselves. I've been trying to hone my own conversion to prevent this, but I've never experienced so hard to test.

On 2/15/2023 at 1:44 AM, samale said:

I don't understand install sex furniture by billy but furniture invisible during sex animation I do something wrong? I check box aimobject .

That's intended, there's no object that appears for these animations. I designed them to be done using manual alignment before the sex scene starts. No furniture framework existed before I started making them. However manual alignment makes them more flexible anyway. There should be other furniture frameworks that edit my animations to make them align automatically with objects.

On 2/22/2023 at 7:03 PM, randomguy12324 said:

so if I want to have lots of beast sex in skyrim I need this mod only, or I need to add more to have a better experience? I doubt there is a mod list for this kinda playthru

I think the beast experience for Skyrim mod-wise isn't overly populated. Sexlab Defeat, manual firing, and some select slave/story mods that utilize them. Arbitrarily this post looks like a decent list of potential beast-based mods you cna look at. I don't have much experience with them though so I don't have any real recommendations aside from Sexlab Defeat.

Do any of you know of a "immersive" mod that allows for sex through dialogues with more than 2 partners ? I currently use Sexlab Romance and I can ask a max of 2 people to have sex but some scenes, like the awesome ones made by Billyy, involves 3 or even 4 partners but I dont know what mod I can use to access them. Any ideas ?

1 hour ago, Crate123 said:

Do any of you know of a "immersive" mod that allows for sex through dialogues with more than 2 partners ? I currently use Sexlab Romance and I can ask a max of 2 people to have sex but some scenes, like the awesome ones made by Billyy, involves 3 or even 4 partners but I dont know what mod I can use to access them. Any ideas ?

This isn't through dialogue but you could use something like Mass Matchmaker, it contains spells that you can use to set up multiple people one at a time, or with an AoE, or just a 'gangbang self/other'.

5 hours ago, Crate123 said:

Sexlab Eager NPCs would be a good option. For various meanings of "immersive" at least. You have to have enough persuasion skill or enough friendship with an NPC (and with 3-5 of them nearby ) to get the 3-5 person options, so you at least have reasons why they would be engaging in a multi person orgy.  It does not have options for making the NPCs follow you or changing to any other location, so you will need an immersive reason for public orgies, only start them in areas which are private enough, or use some other mod to get people to follow you to a private area.  Getting NPCs you are at least relationship rank 2 with to follow you would make it easier to have 2-4 of them in one area so you could use the 5 person animations.

Thanks for your update, awesome animations as always.

I'm not sure if i can give you some idea or not, but i just wanna say is, How about creating some creature-on-futa animations? For example, Seekers and Spriggans use tentacles rubbing/sucking futa's dick while their fucking futa, or maybe a Rieklings threesome (one forced futa to give it a titjob and another one fuck her and rub her dick). Is it possible to make that kind of animations? 

On 3/1/2023 at 11:00 AM, Billyy said:

Posted another update. This time it was the set of bound lesbians for real this time that I mentioned earlier... Also a chaurus animation, and a werewolf 5p because why not.

The lesbo bound, cuffed anim are my new favorites great thanks Billy xD

3 hours ago, adadafa3 said:

regarding the recently added werewold anim, my character is animating but the werewolves are a-posing. Any Ideas? as ive alreade made sure its installed correctly and re-ran nemesis behaviour engine

nemesis is not creature compatible

Does anyone know why there are missing animations when you look at the preview site that is listed? For instance, on the preview for version 3 or something like that it shows a couple 4p and 5p Gangbang animations with Skeevers but none of those animations are in the installer.

Edited by Slimreb