Billyy's SLAL Animations (2024-5-1)

On 3/10/2023 at 3:15 AM, meixuesanbu said:

Thanks for your update, awesome animations as always.

I'm not sure if i can give you some idea or not, but i just wanna say is, How about creating some creature-on-futa animations? For example, Seekers and Spriggans use tentacles rubbing/sucking futa's dick while their fucking futa, or maybe a Rieklings threesome (one forced futa to give it a titjob and another one fuck her and rub her dick). Is it possible to make that kind of animations? 

Futa with creatures is something I've considered but is heavily backlogged to the point I may never get to it. It'd be a pretty large project to cover and unfortunately I don't think I'll have the time for it with my current work schedule stuff.

On 3/12/2023 at 4:19 PM, infernal171 said:

thank you for your work, would it be very difficult for you to make animations with two women and two men?

Difficult in a time-consuming sense, but not really any more difficult than a other 4ps I've done like FMMM and FFFM. It's more niche but I do intend to one day cover some of the in-between for actors combos. Such as FFMM almost certainly if I'm still kickin the bucket. Also while far less likely, I may dabble into FFMMM/FFFMM as well. I'd like to anyway. As always time is a resource I'm short on (aren't we all), and the nicher stuff are usually the things to get indefinitely sidelined, despite the interest I may or may have for it.

What about multiple creatures? That will definitely create more variety and ideas for animations.

I saw Anub have those animation with Female x charus x falmer, Male x Female X Carine....etc Although I think you need to install a patch to make SL animation work with multiple race.

Edited by assassin394

Does no one else find it weird that the Billyy Yoke and Armbinder animations included in this pack, not only canNOT be used by Devious Devices or ZAZ, but can ONLY be used in animations in which NO devious devices are involved?

For real, try it. Even if you turn off the ZAZ override, turn off Devious Devices' override, equip an armbinder or Yoke MID-animation, and open Sexlab Tools' animation menu, or use Sexlab's animation menu, any of Billyy's Yoke or Armbinder animations actually REMOVE themselves from the list of available animations, until you begin a Sexlab animation WITHOUT the devious devices the animations are named for? I've been wondering about this for a long time, but I wasn't sure until 20 playthroughs and several reinstalls later that this was just how these animations are made, but it is the case.

Devious Devices and ZAZ insist on using these ultra-weird outdated anims and absolutely refuse to use Billyy's Armbinder and Yoke animations no matter WHAT.

Is there ANY easy way I can somehow make these "Yoke" and "Armbinder" animations actually work with yokes and armbinders???? Like maybe a tag? Maybe I can just make them regular ass animations somehow?

Edited by LynErso666
8 hours ago, LynErso666 said:

Does no one else find it weird that the Billyy Yoke and Armbinder animations included in this pack, not only canNOT be used by Devious Devices or ZAZ, but can ONLY be used in animations in which NO devious devices are involved?

For real, try it. Even if you turn off the ZAZ override, turn off Devious Devices' override, equip an armbinder or Yoke MID-animation, and open Sexlab Tools' animation menu, or use Sexlab's animation menu, any of Billyy's Yoke or Armbinder animations actually REMOVE themselves from the list of available animations, until you begin a Sexlab animation WITHOUT the devious devices the animations are named for? I've been wondering about this for a long time, but I wasn't sure until 20 playthroughs and several reinstalls later that this was just how these animations are made, but it is the case.

Devious Devices and ZAZ insist on using these ultra-weird outdated anims and absolutely refuse to use Billyy's Armbinder and Yoke animations no matter WHAT.

Is there ANY easy way I can somehow make these "Yoke" and "Armbinder" animations actually work with yokes and armbinders???? Like maybe a tag? Maybe I can just make them regular ass animations somehow?

Try using SLATE to adjust the keywords/tags or just edit the SLAL .json directly.

11 hours ago, assassin394 said:

What about multiple creatures? That will definitely create more variety and ideas for animations.

I saw Anub have those animation with Female x charus x falmer, Male x Female X Carine....etc Although I think you need to install a patch to make SL animation work with multiple race.

More or less same response as my previous few. Like it, but niche, and needs specific patch as was mentioned. Not really something I'd like to get involved in. However MFCs for a few select creatures (canines the only real obvious choice, but some others could work) are on the table. Maybe near future, haven't really decided yet as they kind of take up my 5p~/group animation slot for the month and those are currently my focus.

10 hours ago, LynErso666 said:

I tried to leave it open by having the fomod making it optional to install the bondage animobjects in case it was possible/people wanted to use them with real DDs, but as you're saying I don't know if it actually works out like that. DD at least has it's own strict filtering that only works on it's own internal sex animations; it doesn't search outside for keywords or whatnot to my knowledge. Not sure if you can just use sexlab tools to search for keywords and pick one manually after DD sex scene has started and done it's filtering stuff.

1 hour ago, -alpha- said:

Try using SLATE to adjust the keywords/tags or just edit the SLAL .json directly.

Is there actually a keyword that'd make it work by default for everyone? afaik DD just filtered off internal included sex animations.

2 hours ago, Billyy said:

More or less same response as my previous few. Like it, but niche, and needs specific patch as was mentioned. Not really something I'd like to get involved in. However MFCs for a few select creatures (canines the only real obvious choice, but some others could work) are on the table. Maybe near future, haven't really decided yet as they kind of take up my 5p~/group animation slot for the month and those are currently my focus.

I tried to leave it open by having the fomod making it optional to install the bondage animobjects in case it was possible/people wanted to use them with real DDs, but as you're saying I don't know if it actually works out like that. DD at least has it's own strict filtering that only works on it's own internal sex animations; it doesn't search outside for keywords or whatnot to my knowledge. Not sure if you can just use sexlab tools to search for keywords and pick one manually after DD sex scene has started and done it's filtering stuff.

Is there actually a keyword that'd make it work by default for everyone? afaik DD just filtered off internal included sex animations.

Omg I get it now, that's why you used AnimObjects! Otay, thanks a million. At least I know whaz going on now. So DD has its own...internal filter. I just gotta remove that, or remove its restraints somehow.

So I'm gonna just for now re-install the pack with the AnimObjects option. I appreciate you, Billyy, your work is just friggin awesome, and your animations are my fav and the best in my opinion. Which is why I will move mountains to figure out how to include them in DD's filter! lol. thanks again, have an awesome day!

Edited by LynErso666
8 minutes ago, LynErso666 said:

O wow I can just edit the .json directly for the keywords!? Omg thaz so kewl! Thank you, Ima try that. 

you can, but json files can be complete bastards if you forget a comma somewhere.

https://jsonchecker.com/

also here is a list of some known tags

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/148374-sexlab-anamation-tag-listdebate/

Edited by MadMansGun

@LynErso666

@Billyy

Just in case:
I have no problem triggering the DD animations with Items equipted, in fact the only Slal using Zaz or DD Items almost all the time for me are Billyys.

What I discovered is: When you install the default Zaz animations in it's mcm it hijkacks your animations. If you don't register them, disable  Zaz' own filter and only let DD's active (Together with Sexlab Utility plus) it works as intended.

Again: When you install the animations in Zaz' mcm it hijacks everything, I'm not even able to change to other animation sets while wearing Zaz/DD Items if they are registered.

(that is however my experience. Might be just me being a lucky idiot again)

Edited by Gukahn

Hey Billyy, absolutely love your work.

I upgraded to the latest version 6.4 and found that the animations that include props (wrist-bindings, wheel, etc.) have all those props as white (or slightly purpleish) textureless models. I did install the AnimObjects and have the appropriate dependencies, DDe, etc, and had been having no trouble with the 2.9 (no idea how I got such an old version!) I upgraded from. I'm sorry if this has been asked before but I couldn't find it with search. Any ideas what's causing it?

Thanks again.

On 3/15/2023 at 12:09 AM, Gukahn said:

@LynErso666

@Billyy

Just in case:
I have no problem triggering the DD animations with Items equipted, in fact the only Slal using Zaz or DD Items almost all the time for me are Billyys.

What I discovered is: When you install the default Zaz animations in it's mcm it hijkacks your animations. If you don't register them, disable  Zaz' own filter and only let DD's active (Together with Sexlab Utility plus) it works as intended.

Again: When you install the animations in Zaz' mcm it hijacks everything, I'm not even able to change to other animation sets while wearing Zaz/DD Items if they are registered.

(that is however my experience. Might be just me being a lucky idiot again)

Omg I feel that lucky idiot thing lolz. But yeah, I always always disable ZAZ and never ever install it's animations. The only time I ever visit the ZAZ MCM is to disable its override at the start of every new game. lol. But yeah, I have tried what your saying just tryna be thorough and try everything before, and it works, but only when specific other mods befin the scene. For example, Sexlab Adventures, when it begins a scene, doesn't allow any mod to restrict its filter. Idk how that magic is achieved, but I can use those Billyy anims perfectly with that.

I'd love to try the .json edit thing, but like...which one...and where in the json file would I even begin. These json files look like...a bunch of...rubbish to me. I can't seem to get any help from any peeps in the Devious Devices team. Iz really weird. Just asking how to edit files for their really outdated anim filter is enough for peeps to get ALL in their feels apparently. That DD team....reallly...really needs to...completely rethink this whole obscenely weird restraintscene filter. Like whoooo friggin thought of that filter? Who could possibly? Why? Why are all the options in the MCM for this DD filter anything but allowing the user to tell DD to leave the animations alone and stop bullying my poor little game and just let me choose the animations? lol

Edited by LynErso666
6 hours ago, anquent said:

Hello, just found an incompatibility with Anub's mod, was checking my mods but (at least the 6.4 version) just doesn't works if you have this mod and vice versa, instant crash for some reason.

are you sure it's not just from having too many animations installed?

there's nothing in slal packs that would make them incompatible with each other.

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/31146

Edited by MadMansGun
9 hours ago, anquent said:

Hello, just found an incompatibility with Anub's mod, was checking my mods but (at least the 6.4 version) just doesn't works if you have this mod and vice versa, instant crash for some reason.

Yeah I use both with no problem, but I did have to remove a smaller less used pack because I was hitting the limit.

On 3/22/2023 at 12:12 PM, MadMansGun said:

are you sure it's not just from having too many animations installed?

there's nothing in slal packs that would make them incompatible with each other.

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/31146

Thanks, i'll try it, it's probably just from having way too many animations yeah.

Edit: yes, this was the solution, thanks!

Edited by anquent

@Billyy just wanted to say that i really like the new reverse cowgirl animation! Its a very feminine pose and i will be definitely using this in a sex video that i do occasionally, i hope you do more stuff similar, also i'm not sure if you take suggestions but if you do i can show you some more animations in my..uh...research that i do every now and then!

Edited by FutaNemesislol

Great mod, but I'm having trouble getting some animations to work properly on SE. Creatures' dongs appear fine, as do tentacles for spriggan animations, but tongues for animals and dongs for spriggans aren't appearing for some reason, even with ABC installed and loading after everything relevant but before this mod. A few other animations are missing things, like some of the seeker ones and atronach ones.

Played around more with things, made sure horny creatures, hentai creatures, and more nasty critters were all at their latest versions. It seems that only one type of cock is able to be used at a time. So spriggans can have their cock or tentacles, elk can have its cock or its tongue, but never both.

Edited by TotallyStephenHawking