Billyy's SLAL Animations (2024-4-1)

Hello.

It appears that the latest version misses all the invisible furniture animations that were there previously (at least in 5.5 legendary which was the one i was upgrading from). Is it on purpose or something that was forgotten? I know that i regretted doing it since I liked some of the nex animations but when I noticed this i went bacl to my former install for I love all that sexing on table, chairs, thrones and against walls (especially at banquet ^^)...

Anyway, love your work, thx a lot

Hi. I am receiving T-Pose in certain animations only.  Billy Table Behind Invis , Billy Table Behind , Billy Table Missionary... I had this same issue with the previous version. Also with Milky 2 invisible. I use Furniture spell to trigger them and they start but suddenly stop , both characters get ¨fussioned¨ and T-Pose.  I already tried to reset/clean registers with no luck.  I´m using Nemesis and SE version btw.

Love your mod anyway .Thanks.

Edited by zzaee

Hello!

First off, thank you for making this amazing mod. The animations are really top notch, and I can't imagine the amount of work it took to make them.

But I'm having an issue with the furniture animations (not the invisible ones). Basically, the furniture appears, and everything seems to be working correctly, except my character and the furniture are not aligned. Since my character is "bound" to the furniture, adjusting my characters position does not fix the issue.

Any idea on how I could fix this?

Thanks in advance! :)

EDIT: I did some digging and figured out the issue. For some reason when a character is wearing high heels the misalignment happens. When I unequip high heels, the animation works fine. I managed to get around the issue by starting the animation without heels equipped, and then equipping the heels during the animation. I also tried ticking the high heels setting in Sexlab (the one that says it removes the height difference to make animations align better) but that didn't work.

If anyone has any tips on how I could fix this so its automatic I'd appreciate it!

ScreenShot11.png

ScreenShot10.png

Edited by mabowabo

Hey folks.
I'm trying to navigate myself through the sea of animation mods here (I'm pretty new to modding).
Is this THE Billyy mod I should use? I've used this one for some weeks now:

Should I uninstall that mod and install Billyy's version? (I have the AE version of the game)

16 minutes ago, bubbadogslaw said:

is it just me, or are the werewolves misaligned in all animations? or is that because I installed HDT Werewolves? If so, how do i uninstall that and correct the werewolves? Thanks!

you need to have a werewolf with a ABC based penis, like found in MNC or ABC.

18 minutes ago, MadMansGun said:

you need to have a werewolf with a ABC based penis, like found in MNC or ABC.

I have ABC and MNC installed. Also, any idea why the Dragon Priest seems to become invisible during SL animations (except for the glowing purple eyes)? Been bugging me for months and I have no idea what's wrong. Thanks!

1 hour ago, bubbadogslaw said:

I have ABC and MNC installed. Also, any idea why the Dragon Priest seems to become invisible during SL animations (except for the glowing purple eyes)? Been bugging me for months and I have no idea what's wrong. Thanks!

you sure that you installed the right version of the mods? this is the first time i'm hearing about invisible Dragon Priests.

On 7/18/2021 at 5:30 AM, vudar95 said:

Many thanks for your help. I looked it up in xEdit and as you said other mod overwritten chaurus scales (and also a few other creatures) - it turned out to be Beastess. I made some changes to it in xEdit and now everything works great.

Anyway, I have to say, you're making the best anims on this website. Great work! Also, your anims are like the only ones that work out of the box most of the time, I don't know how you're doing it but I almost never have to do any adjustments, which is great. Hope to see you make more.

Been checking the internet for how to fix the scaling issue with Beastess and having no luck. I don't suppose you remember what you did to fix this issue? 

On 7/5/2022 at 7:42 AM, Lianeline said:

Hello.

It appears that the latest version misses all the invisible furniture animations that were there previously (at least in 5.5 legendary which was the one i was upgrading from). Is it on purpose or something that was forgotten? I know that i regretted doing it since I liked some of the nex animations but when I noticed this i went bacl to my former install for I love all that sexing on table, chairs, thrones and against walls (especially at banquet ^^)...

Anyway, love your work, thx a lot

Can second this, having the exact same issue. Ran fine with older SLAL pack, but the furn anims dont work on the latest version. I don't know enough bout animations to fix it myself, but if someone could look into this it would be greatly appreciated!!

Hi Billyy,  using your great animation is just a outstanding pleasure.

I also think that the way you divide the animations into creatures, lesbians, constructs, etc. is a great thing for every user, because not everything is to everyone's taste.

Now I would humbly ask you not to neglect the horse animations.

Maybe you can let 2 girls or 3 girls play with one horse? okokk - but I especially love that.

Kind regards

Just installed the latest update. All the new animations T pose as do some of the other animations. Does not matter if the save is new or old, and reinstalling did not help. I just keep getting T poses. Not one of the new animations from 5.9 works.

Edit: and yes, i did run FNIS.

Edit 2: I was dumb. I misclicked something and accidentally turned off an important mod. Everything is functional.

Edited by Aki K

Speaking of male masturbation kneeling. Can you make a few poses for men? Not completely static, but having an animation loop, like GS Poses for women.

Probably even more simple, like only breathing, head's free to turn, or upper body is free to turn.

You see, I can use some of the SLAL animation for NPC posing purposes, but it usually have weird arms, hands position, hips thrust, 'cuz it's a pairing animation or fucking masturbation, dah.

I mean, there are SAM poses, but they are static. I wish there was a pack of hot posing idles for male actors!

Like I have a bunch of pics as samples for such idles.

Just a few examples of crouching and kneeling poses to have a taste:

Spoiler

2048040170_PavelNovotnyjmb-722097.jpg.bd70c8c47487bedafb9448e8562d757c.jpgted-colunga-185-vg-3-10.jpg.9aa45abfd0de80b20f7cb7a4eb72b41f.jpg1370695356_Maris_01-34copy.thumb.jpg.828e9162314369c69724f68edacf101c.jpg702294028_Nael_01-035copy.jpg.384e6de3297c768d98b14665dbb93360.jpg1149183173_bodi-curek-182-wh-10copy.jpg.5a364f48a76e89d8006f0b1c1f006712.jpg711337590_cary-sc-04copy.jpg.cfaab20e538f971b4ff356c1ca224890.jpg1911198805_JimWilson001(2)copy.jpg.3e2e6e823ccd62adebcb30f475b32a5b.jpgKen_Christy_183_Belami_1_10.jpg.0c728fd2f21a6983df7a82230b5b5f59.jpg280241413_AMGJackHarris003.jpg.fcef553e6728bef3d7efb2eda01927c7.jpg7568223_BofLAJonBarrie001.jpg.8f07923b593807b76dc8e7fd3bd4669d.jpg1700226209_BofLAJonBarrie004.jpg.2f73d2dd3944fed76ae83d2c385c8f72.jpg192897888_PatMiloMaxYardley002copy.jpg.fc9f8ac23d1bdf33273cd0737420a65f.jpg1510917765_WPGAlanGreen001.jpg.e4bb0bed6b41b860deb7b73cf6ee198d.jpgchavi-lopes-wh-186-18-016.jpg.508b496cd52d30c7ac996fb9a4db2f83.jpgTomasBerger-179-18-wh-casting-00051.jpg.f5af56ddf7a8f6bc8803f772100d21e7.jpg1049381823_vlcsnap-2022-07-31-20h29m14s172copy.jpg.8740e0eba7d6eb86fa959d2969e9fb35.jpg

Like, if you can do at least the first one with Pavel Novotny where he's in semi-crouching, semi-kneeling position, one arm over head leaning on the other, and if there is a raising up and down pelvis movements, that will be freaking awesome and hot. Because that pose is EVERYTHING.

Edited by in'n'out
  • 2 weeks later...

can i ask why this is LE and SE only?

either im not looking in the right places or theres hardly and animation packs out there for skyrim and while i'd love to download this i only have oldrim with 2 dlcs... so its kinda disappointing to see so many mod makers only make them for those versions especially when they dont put it the title

On 7/6/2022 at 5:36 PM, mabowabo said:

[...]

my character and the furniture are not aligned. Since my character is "bound" to the furniture, adjusting my characters position does not fix the issue.

figured out the issue. For some reason when a character is wearing high heels the misalignment happens. When I unequip high heels, the animation works fine.

I am still playing SSE v1.5.97 and SLF 1.63. I fixed this and several other related HH issues with:

On 7/6/2022 at 5:36 PM, mabowabo said:

I also tried ticking the high heels setting in Sexlab (the one that says it removes the height difference to make animations align better) but that didn't work.

AFAIK, you have to tick TWO boxes in SexLab's MCM in order for HH scaling to work- the one you mentioned AND another one that has to do with scaling... it may be the one that refers directly to "enable actor scaling" or the other one that is something like "equalize actors' height." The reason I don't know is that I have all scaling turned off because I play a girl who bears a striking resemblance to ... moi! That means my character is downsized to 95% or even 92% on some playthroughs, so that she is visibly shorter than most of the men. Yes, this means I spend a week or so setting up alignments the first time an animation appears, but the payoff makes that time well spent. And I don't float above the furniture during sex.

EDIT to add: In rummaging through my installed High-Heels-related mods, I just found that I have something called RacemenuHHScaleEffect installed- it has just one active file, a script override. It has been installed for a couple of years and the script it overrides is from Racemenu High Heels (Height Fixes), and it did not come from the Nexus- I have no idea where I got it but since I'm not having any high heels problems in SexLab scenes including the furniture scenes, you might want to try it to see if it helps you with your HH issues during SL scenes.

RacemenuHHScaleEffect.7z

Edited by Vyxenne
Because override scripts from unknown sources can't all be bad
12 hours ago, skydix said:

while i'd love to download this i only have oldrim with 2 dlcs.

Why would you think that the "LE" version of this wouldn't work with your game?  It's just animations.  Unless a mod specifically uses a feature that's unique to Legendary Edition, it will work fine with older versions.  Try it.  If you've been avoiding the LE label, you've probably been missing out on many mods that would work in your game.