Billyy's SLAL Animations (2024-5-1)

7 hours ago, Lulu78 said:

Sorry if this has been asked some place already, tried skimming along to see but did not notice it.  I am having trouble getting the "giant" spider animations to actually be used when a "giant" spider is involved.  It always selects "large" spiders so you get the wrong set of animations.  Now I know for sure this used to work as the giant spider sex animations were the coolest ones out of all the spider ones.  But for what ever reason is auto picks "large" animations for the giant spiders. 

I am also having troubles with charus hunters, it wont even select the animations for those for what ever reason.  Have the animations for them and they show as active in sex lab. 

Any help with this would be hugely appreciated :)

check the canine animations, i have a feeling that you have the wrong MNC installed (v12 or newer is needed for bug & canine animations).

Edited by MadMansGun

Can I ask a silly question, I use MO2 and my friend uses Vortex. I am on SkyrimSE and she is on SkyrimAE, Now when I install through MO2 I get all the animation choice and whatnot so I get a ingame awesome experience, yet when she installs through Vortex, she gets no setup options! is installs the mod and enables with no options at all, is this normal?

Edited by PCGameFanatic
2 hours ago, PCGameFanatic said:

Can I ask a silly question, I use MO2 and my friend uses Vortex. I am on SkyrimSE and she is on SkyrimAE, Now when I install through MO2 I get all the animation choice and whatnot so I get a ingame awesome experience, yet when she installs through Vortex, she gets no setup options! is installs the mod and enables with no options at all, is this normal?

I have Vortex and get the options.

Hey thanks for the update! I think I ran into an issue though, some of the 'new in 6.3' animations seem to be missing, like Human Lotus 2 and Futa 3p Missionary, even when I enable all options in the FOMOD. Here's a screenshot of the files in the installation folder:

image.png.756b754e6302cb61331afd1a97e8cd72.png

This is in the Futa folder, going by the naming convention, there should be a B_F3pMissionary_A1_S1.hkx etc etc between F3pLaySpit and F3pStandingBJFuck, but it's missing, and also missing from the FNIS_Billy_HumanFuta_List.txt. I'm not a modder, so do let me know if I'm just an idiot and missed something!

its been quite a while since i did this degenerative stuff. Anyone wanna help a brother out and remind me how to get the animations to actually load? I have everything I need installed I think. I have the animation packs, I have and ran FNIS, sorted everything to make sure its in the correct loading order, I have the actual animation loader, and the framework, just cant get the animations going. What am I missing? I know my current build is the 6.40 of AE but iirc that doesnt usually pose an issue considering this isnt the type of mod to have a version confliction

12 minutes ago, JDSky said:

its been quite a while since i did this degenerative stuff. Anyone wanna help a brother out and remind me how to get the animations to actually load? I have everything I need installed I think. I have the animation packs, I have and ran FNIS, sorted everything to make sure its in the correct loading order, I have the actual animation loader, and the framework, just cant get the animations going. What am I missing? I know my current build is the 6.40 of AE but iirc that doesnt usually pose an issue considering this isnt the type of mod to have a version confliction

If memory serves right, you need to register and enable the animations in SLAL first before they appear in game.
Can take a minute to load in the MCM if you have a lot of animation packs, but just wait and start registering and enabling the animations you want.

17 hours ago, HornyMistVI said:

If memory serves right, you need to register and enable the animations in SLAL first before they appear in game.
Can take a minute to load in the MCM if you have a lot of animation packs, but just wait and start registering and enabling the animations you want.

Thank you for taking the time to respond. If I remember right, I believe i've done that already. I could've sworn that there was like a certain button or action you needed to take in order to get the animations to actually play. For now, to remedy this. I've sorta resorted to just running the animations "test" function in order to get them to play. I mean worst case scenario, I just keep doing a trial and error until it seems to resolve.

21 hours ago, imafaget said:

Hey thanks for the update! I think I ran into an issue though, some of the 'new in 6.3' animations seem to be missing, like Human Lotus 2 and Futa 3p Missionary, even when I enable all options in the FOMOD. Here's a screenshot of the files in the installation folder:

image.png.756b754e6302cb61331afd1a97e8cd72.png

This is in the Futa folder, going by the naming convention, there should be a B_F3pMissionary_A1_S1.hkx etc etc between F3pLaySpit and F3pStandingBJFuck, but it's missing, and also missing from the FNIS_Billy_HumanFuta_List.txt. I'm not a modder, so do let me know if I'm just an idiot and missed something!

Ugh, ya, sorry. That's me changing the naming convention essentially as I make the animation going from what the initial idea is, to what it more closely resembles (in theory) when it's done I couldn't use '2' for the lotus because I've not done a '1' in this pack and didn't want to lead to any confusion in that sense. The final version gets set at the end when I'm compiling everything into the slal list and sometimes I forget to edit the name for the patch notes. I've updated the mod page with the correct names.

I'll have to keep it in mind for people whom maybe manually compile their own SLAL packs.

Futa_3pLayingFacefuckService

Lotus Sitting

Are what you're looking for.

2 hours ago, Billyy said:

Ugh, ya, sorry. That's me changing the naming convention essentially as I make the animation going from what the initial idea is, to what it more closely resembles (in theory) when it's done I couldn't use '2' for the lotus because I've not done a '1' in this pack and didn't want to lead to any confusion in that sense. The final version gets set at the end when I'm compiling everything into the slal list and sometimes I forget to edit the name for the patch notes. I've updated the mod page with the correct names.

I'll have to keep it in mind for people whom maybe manually compile their own SLAL packs.

Futa_3pLayingFacefuckService

Lotus Sitting

Are what you're looking for.

Ahh I see, thanks for clearing that up :)

On 1/27/2023 at 12:31 PM, MadMansGun said:

check the canine animations, i have a feeling that you have the wrong MNC installed (v12 or newer is needed for bug & canine animations).

Actually not 100% sure what it was.  But I did a reset in SL of animations and went through them one by one choosing what I wanted again.  And it all worked fine.  Not real clue but very happy it now knows a giant spider from a large one.  Love these animations, a ton of perverted fun to them ahaha.

4 hours ago, Thatdamnedfurre said:

having a issue where the sprigan tentacles dont appear they are straight up invisible even when they collide with my character mesh, anyone knows any fix?

Not exactly, but in theory related to ABC/the naked skin isn't being applied. If collisions occurring it means the skeleton is there so ABC should be good, but creature framework thing might not be making them nakie.

Has anyone had any luck getting the ashhopper anims to work? I'm using the latest version of MNC and CF, I have FNIS creature pack installed, I've re-registered all anims in SLAL, and reset everything in CF, and made sure the only thing overwriting MNC is Baka's ABC,  but ashhoppers still won't animate. It doesn't look like ashhoppers have an erect mesh in MNC but I'm no expert. Other creatures work no problem.

Edited by Debaster