Billyy's SLAL Animations (2024-4-1)

Having a weird issue: When a Billy's animation starts by sexlab defeat, the creature stands perfectly still in idle position, not even playing idle animation. I can't for the life of me figure out what's wrong, as other animations work perfectly fine and the creature is not even t-posing, tried to re-register with SLAL, and the weirdest part is animations from other sources work perfectly fine. Anyone ever encountered something like this? screenshot for reference

20240415010234_1.jpg.87638cfc50c1da0ef19a2174916bbe09.jpg

On 4/15/2024 at 1:11 AM, Michelle Bubbles said:

Having a weird issue: When a Billy's animation starts by sexlab defeat, the creature stands perfectly still in idle position, not even playing idle animation. I can't for the life of me figure out what's wrong, as other animations work perfectly fine and the creature is not even t-posing, tried to re-register with SLAL, and the weirdest part is animations from other sources work perfectly fine. Anyone ever encountered something like this? screenshot for reference

20240415010234_1.jpg.87638cfc50c1da0ef19a2174916bbe09.jpg

Same problem but had with the animation of the 2 Sabre Cats 

hi everyone 

i have install this mod (the SE version and i have AE version) with MO2 and it seems to work fine but im getting a notification from MO2

You have one or more plugins that are not form 44. They are:

• MoreNastyCritters.esp (form 43)
• SLALAnimObjBillyy.esp (form 43)

Form 43 (or lower) plugins are modules that were made for Skyrim LE (Oldrim) and have not been properly ported to Skyrim Special Edition, which uses form 44 plugins. This usually results in parts of the mod not working correctly.

is it normal ? 

does it damage the stability of the game or something ?

46 minutes ago, calibre123 said:

with most mods on this site it's normal, and that warning is not true, the game knows how to handle forms versions all the way down to 16.

there are only a few cases where form version can be a problem, eg: weather mods.

billyy's esp only has AnimObject file path data in it.

18 hours ago, calibre123 said:

Form 43 (or lower) plugins are modules that were made for Skyrim LE (Oldrim) and have not been properly ported to Skyrim Special Edition, which uses form 44 plugins. This usually results in parts of the mod not working correctly.

is it normal ? 

does it damage the stability of the game or something ?

If by "not been properly ported to Skyrim Special Edition" you mean it wasn't saved in the SE/AE Creation Kit, you would be correct.  None of your other assumptions are correct.  Form 44 plugins include data that is utilized in SE/AE but unused by previous versions of Skyrim (LE and regular Skyrim, meaning no DLC).  MO is likely reporting this erroneous error because the developers are either ignorant of the facts regarding form 43 and 44 or are too lazy to provide a more accurate and informative message.

There's nothing in this mod's esp or the one from Gunslicer or anyone else that releases animation packs that requires a form 44 plugin rather than a form 43 plugin.

Edited by Kastagir
On 4/26/2024 at 3:03 AM, Kastagir said:

If by "not been properly ported to Skyrim Special Edition" you mean it wasn't saved in the SE/AE Creation Kit, you would be correct.  None of your other assumptions are correct.  Form 44 plugins include data that is utilized in SE/AE but unused by previous versions of Skyrim (LE and regular Skyrim, meaning no DLC).  MO is likely reporting this erroneous error because the developers are either ignorant of the facts regarding form 43 and 44 or are too lazy to provide a more accurate and informative message.

There's nothing in this mod's esp or the one from Gunslicer or anyone else that releases animation packs that requires a form 44 plugin rather than a form 43 plugin.

thanks for the information my friend 🙂 it helped me a lot and now im better inform ! 

On 4/25/2024 at 9:36 AM, MadMansGun said:

with most mods on this site it's normal, and that warning is not true, the game knows how to handle forms versions all the way down to 16.

there are only a few cases where form version can be a problem, eg: weather mods.

billyy's esp only has AnimObject file path data in it.

double thanks to you mister madmansgun for answering my question not only on your mod page but also hare ! 💯

and by the way i really appreciate the work you did on MoreNastyCritters god bless you 🙌🙂